Old Friends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's the name of his sickness, why did he stay away for so long, and why does he loom super different. Also what can he eat?"

"Okay, okay..." He whispered, groaning. "Seriously, though, he's HUMAN. He doesn't need this kinda stress during the holidays, Charlie." He scolded, moving for a ruffle of his hair before moving to his feet, deciding to ask those questions just as he wanted. "Jeez... Just, be patient, okay?"

"Well, it doesn't matter right now because he's sleeping." He replied with a frown. "Seriously, Charlie, calm down? You need to stop freaking out about him- if he's really a bad guy, I'll take full responsibility."

"Sleeping throughthe day again?...I don't like the look of this." The elven year old grumbled. Before glancing at his neck, and his face deained. "What's.....What's that?"

"What's what?" He blinked, furrowing his brow. "What? You look like you've seen a ghost, hon, honestly...." Reaching where the boy looked, he felt two small bumps. "Jeez, t-this? Charlie, you're too young to know about this sort of thing~!

"That.....That looks like a vampire bite....." He whispered, grimacing.

"Oh, come on. You're so imaginative. Besides, vampires arent real."

"Shh," He scolded softly, holding his head with a groan. "Well, you see, when two people love each other, sometimes they let the other, uh... Bite them, I suppose." He murmured, offering a faint smile. "I told you, I'll talk to him. Maybe he's still a bit awake, alright? I'll ask him right now, howabout it?"

The eleven year old boy looked at him confused. "Why would you bite him if you love him? And that's a vampire bite."

"You're too young to understand that, Charlie." He replied simply, finishing off his coffee wearily before wandering up the stairs back to their temporary bedroom. Heading to the bathroom accordingly, he checked the alleged "vampire bites" with a frown. Well, they certainly weren't the usual bite marks, he had to admit... But they weren't very odd, either. Archie had pretty sharp teeth, after all...

Archie walked up behind him, seeing the human and smiled as he slowly wrapped his arms around him, nipping his ear. Taking in that sweet scent of pure life and happiness, he purred, and humped his bottom. "Damn you look good in the morning."

His attention was immediately brought away from the bite as a blush grew on his cheeks. Letting out a quiet purr in response, he once again offered his neck without reason. "Oh, do I now? Mm... I'm surprised you're awake so early, you slept in yesterday for, like, the whole day. What's with the change in attitude~?"

"Hmm, I got some life in me." He smirked at his little insider joke. He didn't lie, when he drank some of his blood, he felt way more awake and alive. Shutting the bathroom door, he smirked and turned him around to sit on the sink. "Wanna feel nice?"

Letting out a nervous giggle, he replied with a simple nod as he sat perched on the sink. "Well, what does "feeling good" imply, good sir?" He cooed, trying to seem as calm and collected despite the fact that he was ready to pass out just from the idea of what the other might do

He didn't answer, he just gave him a smirk. Getting to his knees, he unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down. Pulling out the other, small cock, he simply breathed on it, causing the link thing to twitch. Chuckling, he leaned in, and brought his lips to the tip, before easily covering the whole thing until his lips reached the base.

His legs immediately wrapped around the other's neck, holding him in place as a soft moan escaped his lips. Just the feeling of the other's mouth wrapped around the entirety of his member sent shivers down his spine as he grabbed a handful of the vampire's hair. "A-Archie, hn.... B-Be careful," He advised, feeling teeth brush against his skin.

Peaking up at him, the pale man rolled his eyes and reached up to place his index finger on his lips. Simply brushing the other lips, he slowly pushed them through, forcing the other to suck on them, to prep them for the other's bottom.

Easily accepting the sudden probing of his mouth, Marcus let out a shaky moan while licking the digits obediently. Running his hand down the other's forearm, he was already deeply enjoying their activities

Status
Not open for further replies.