Old Friends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he felt that his fingers were soaked thoroughly, he slowly pulled them from his mouth, and pulled off of his member, his mouth making a 'pop' sound. He smirked, lifting his bottom up, and without a warning he began to finger fuck him.

Squirming from the rather uncomfortable position, he was going to complain until he felt a harsh push inside him. Gripping at the edge of the sink, the human opened his clouded eyes briefly to watch his lover, desperate to kiss him then and there. Whimpering, he managed to get enough confidence to grab Archie's cheeks and pull him into a rather sloppy kiss

Leaning in, his tongue salty from the other's memb3r, forced itself into his mouth, smirking. Pulling away for just a bit, he whispered. "Taste yourself, don't you taste amazing?" He then pressed hard into him to once again leave a harsh kiss.

Replying with a shaky 'yes', he physically tensed from the next push as he dug his nails deep into Archie's skin. "F-Fuck, you're so... active, this morning..." He panted through the kiss.

Adding another finger, he smirked as he slowly curled his fingers in him to drive him crazy.

"N-No..." He whined, laying back into the sink. Despite being a constant talker, he was rather quiet during their passionate embrace except for the quiet whimpers and moans. Tears in his eyes, he was evident that he was going to release soon from just the odd yet amazing feeling inside of him

"Cum for me baby. I wanna taste it." Whispered the vampire in his ear as he continued to massage his warm insides and aimed for that sweet spot of his.

He obediently nodded, far too gone and exhausted to say otherwise after all as he released. Wiping the sweat and tears from his face, the bashful human let out a shy giggle. "T-That... That was nice..."

"Hmm, you were pent up this morning huh? Did jerk off your morning wood?" Archie smirked, pulling his fingers out of him before standing up.

Shimmying off the sink, he immediately undressed from his clothes to take a shower. "M... Maybe, but that doesn't matter right? Now, would you like to take a shower with me? I mean, you've got a bit of a mess on your chest..."

"Yeah." He he hawned, and took off his clothes, running his fingers through his bedhead.

Fiddling with the shower, he sighed from the hot water hitting his skin. He offered the other room in the space, before leaning up for a gentle peck on the other's lips. "I love you, you know."

"...Why? Is it because I love you?" He asked, stroking his hair down.

"Well, iy certainly helps," He cooed, his habds tracing his lover's chest

"What if I didn't love you. Would you still love me?" He asked stroking his cheek.

"Of course," He replied, his sparkly eyes brimming with tears at the mere mention. "But you love me, right? I don't like you talking like this, Archie..."

"Baby, I love you. Know that." He whispered and cupped his cheeks to lick the tears from his eyes, purring. "I love you more than you would probably want me to."

He replied with a soft giggle, before lightly pressing their foreheads together. "Impossible."

"...Remember that for later then." He darkly chuckle the comment sounding like a tease.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He teased in return, turning to face away. "Can you wash my hair for me? I need a head massage, really... hangivers are a bitch."

Status
Not open for further replies.