Old Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I won't. I'll just tell him to leave you alone." He whispered and slowly began to make the other row his hips as he kissed him softly.

Doing just that, he clung to the other's shoulders as he dared to deepen the kiss. "Mm... We should probably get out of the cold, maybe head to the lake?" He offered, "We can get some more privacy...."

"Wouldn't it be colder near the lake?" He asked with a chuckle, leaning up ro nip at the tip of his noee.

"But we'd be more secluded if we wanted to do... You know... Stuff?" He whispered, moving to lightly kiss along the other's neck. "Come on, I think it'll be fine. We can keep one another warm if we need to."

He knew that wouldn't happen. His body was the same temperature as the snow. He would probably kill the small human. "How about we do it really naughty like, ya know. Rent out a room in some love motel. Ya know the one we saw Principal Carter and Mr. Fritz come out of in middle school?" He chuckled and stood up, winking.

"Oh, aren't YOU nasty," He teased, getting to his feet to practically wrap himself against his lover's side. "That was so awkward, remember?! But we got A's all that years for our silence, so I guess that helped a lot."

"I though it was hilarious! And wasn't the Principal Carter married with kids?" He laughed recalling when his wife visited him once every week.

"Yep! A pair of twins, actually! I remember when they got a divorce, it was like a whole big thing! It was in the local newspaper and everything- I remember school was closed for a week BECAUSE of it. That was so fucked up, really."

"Man, I remember that. Everyone was so shocked, some even were sad because of it. I remember the twins a bit....they were really upset." He sighed, as he began to walk to the motel, holding his hand tightly.

"I think they moved or something," He shrugged, before moving into the hotel curiously. "Do you have money for this?"

Trailing behind, he took in the motel while adjusting his coat. Hopefully this place was sanitary, if not then this would be miserable...

Paying for the room, he grabbed the room key and walked to the room, glancing over at him with a smile.

He inspected the room warily, taking everything to cjeck for bugs and whatnot quicklu

Watching his little pet, he arched a brow with an amused smile. "And what are you doing?" He asked.

"Checking for bed bugs," He replied quickly, swapping away any particle of dust or fleck he saw quickly with a squeak. "U-Ugh, I fucking hate those things."

"Don't worry, the motel isn't that cheap..." He whispered before slowly taking his coat off.

Flopping onto the bed with a tired sigh, he offered a smile up at the vampire before shimmying his coat off too.

Looking down at him, he purred before leaning in to press his lips against the humans.

Accepting the kiss easily, he immediately snaked his hand through Archie's hair to get a tight hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.