Old Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised by the other's actions, he took the rest of his own clothes off, staring down at him. Slowly opening his legs, he leaned in to kiss him before roughly entering him.

It had been well over a year since the last time he made love, so naturally it was a bit of a shock. Digging his nails into Archie's back, he had to steady his breathing to relax. It hurt, of course, and luckily he was at least a bit prepared... Though Xavier didn't even compare to Archie in girth.

Seeing the human needed some time, he just waited. Archie wasn't as...passionate about this as Marcus was. Thay didn't mean he wasn't enjoying it. He felt something for it. It felt nice..but he didn't know how to explain.

Merely giving a nod as a signal, he nervously glanced at the closed and locked door before looking back at the vampire. "Be... Be careful, okay? I haven't done this in a-awhile, I'm sort of out of practice..."

"I haven't don't this ever. So I can't cause to much damage. " He mumbled. Then, out of no where, did the man began to thrust and grinding into him with so much power. Pressing his lips down on the other's mouth, he grabbed his hands to pin him to the bed.

His eyes widened, before instantly fluttering closed. Despite how harsh and careless the other was when hitting into him, he felt wonderful nonetheless. He was a sucker for dominance after all, hence how Xavier would get Marcus back after a breakup- a promise of rough, passionate sex and maybe a gift or goodies. He parted his lips into the kiss, daring easily to fight off the other's tongue with a soft yet weak giggle.

The loose headboard on the bed began to bang into the wall in front of it, as he held onto it to steady his hips to aim right for the other's sweet spot.

It was a good fifteen minutes of this before a loud bang on the door could be heard. An obviously drunk cousin of Marcus laughed from the other side of the door, ditzy snorts following. "O-Oi, Mark! Get the fuck out here, jeez! What, are you two doing something nasty~? You need to open your present~!"

The human in question's eyes fluttered open only briefly, beyond lost from the countless and relentless lovemaker. He was barely able to let out a cohesive "o-okay" as he dragged his nails along Archie's chest.

The two were completely lost in passion. By now, they had changed positions. The other was riding him and he was holding his hips tightly as he thrust hard into him.

Keeping his hips rowing at a steady pace, he was oblivious to the drool that dripped from his lips. He was gross, the both of them were, and it was only when he finally released that he was able to take in the damage of what the two had done. Taking a moment to regain his breath, he eyed the bed with a beetred face. "A... Archie?"

He held the other, his fingers in his hair. He felt.....He felt somewhat alive. No this didn't compare to drinking blood. But....But he at least got to feel alive again. If only for a momrnt. "....Yeah?" He mumbled,n looking down at him.

Offering a shy, completely exhausted smile, he moved for a kiss as he entwined himself comfortably between their bodies. "That was really nice... A-Amazing, even! You said you were a virgin, right? That's impossible..." He murmured

"I was a virgin...." He mumbled. "But you were the one acting like it." Teased the vampire as he sat up deciding to get dressed. "You should go get your present."

He groaned in protest, rubbing his hips. "Ugh, no... I don't think I could walk properly after that, hon. I think I dislocated something." He admitted, before slowly sitting up. "They'll think something happened if I'm limping out there..."

"So? Something did happen. We had sex, so what? Its a holiday, we were celebrating, so let's go." He mumbled as he helped him up. He forgot how...Insecure and embarrassed humans could be.

"I-I can't just be like, "hey mom! by the way u had sex in your guest bedroom!" No, t-that would make her so mad! Just... help me down, okay? I'm surprised youre so up and ready, actually.. "

Helping him get dressed, he helped him down the steps were the hole party was.

Offering a quicj peck on the cheek, he offered his familt a wary smile as they chattered away. The family continued their sharing of presents for a good hour before starting up a rather grand dinner feast, that of which would take another two hours to make. In that time, Marcus poperly introduced his lover and best friend with a giddy grin. "Are you feeling alright, Archie? I don't want you passing out on me."

Archie had been holding his breath for the last hour, since he couldn't take the smell of so much sweet blood. He peered st his lover and smiled, though it did look dark. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Good... Are you at least up tp eating some of Santa's cookies?" He teased, taking one from the plate to nibble on. "My mom makes the best cookies."

Status
Not open for further replies.