OHSHC: Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucka smiled then notice Titus was behind them and frowns alittle but then into a small smile. "Titus lovely seeing you here" Jessie said with a smile.

"My ladies..." Titus said with a smile. "How have you enjoyed everything?"

very well right Lucka" Jessoe said Smiling back. "Yes i am" Lucka said woth a small smile then moved her black hair out of her eyes.

Titus nodded. "Good! Who is your favorite Miss Lucka?"

Lucka smiled and looked at him "I dont know yet i have not meet eeveryone i beleave" Jessie knew she was going to have a hard time picking."but so far honey misheal and the twins have been amazing host"

"The only other one you haven't meet would be Keith. He doesn't take ladies..." Titus frowned, almost pouting. "Oh well"

she giggles he didnt see her joke. "Io yes i forgot one more person that has been amazing" Jessies was trying to hide her smirk

Titus raises an eyebrow. "Oh? Did we have someone I didn't know about?"

no" Lucka shacks her haed with a smile. Jessie snorted then covers her moth. "your like the only one who can get me to do that i hate that" Jessie said. and Lucka just smiles.

Titus frowned but said nothing. The girls were up to something...

"whats wrong Titus ct got your tongue?" Lucka smirks evily at Titus. "so what time do you want use start" Jessie said s was just talking about the girly things they where doing later

Titus walked over to the cough the twins had just stood and walked away from. He sat down, observing his new client with interest. She was unlike the others...

Jessie frown when the twins left. "Lucka stay here i need to go be right back" and with that Lucka was alone with Titus staring. "take a pictuer it would last much longer" she ssaid not smiling anymore.

Titus smiled, relating a wisdom previously unseen. "Ahhh...so now the real Lucka shows up..." he leaned forward, sipping the tea cup in front of him.

so what" she said looking at him. then adds "i hate to displease my friend that all" she smirks "so who started this host club" she looks away from him and into the crowed of girls that are siting down with the boys.

"I did." He replied to her question. He sat back with a glint of sadness in his eye. "These people needed a distraction.."

"from what may i ask" she said noticing his sad eyes and got up and sat next to him. looking at him she saarted to feel badfor him for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titus blinked and smiled. "From the pressures of high class society and parental pressures..."

well that very kind but what are you trying to forget about?" she said with a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.