OHSHC: Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well i tryed. and what do you mean by no host can fake anything." she said with a straight face. "so when do i start" she said in a real good boy voice. she knew she had no choise to do this. she looks at Micheal and says "Sorry Micheal for scaring you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Titus shrugged. "No matter...come in tomorrow...looking like a boy..." he went to sit on one of the couches.

Keith sighed. "He's in one of his moods again today..." he jotted down some figures before turning to converse with the twins.

Michael looked down at Lucka, shrugging.

She smirks at Titus then smiles up at Micheal. "thank you and see you tomorrow." and with that she left to get home. but first she droped by Jessie and told her eyerthing. Jessie laughed and said "well there going to have the bigges shock of there lives" after the hair day she couldnt put on nail polst or anything becuse of tomorrow. Lucka made a plan and so she told Jessie about it Jessie was all for it.

the next day she got her mackup team and told them whats up. her mother agreed to let her do this which shocked her. it tock 9 mints to get her ready. and turned her into the boy actor she was.

Jessie was posting up on at the walls aroun the school about the top star come to there school. she even put it in the host club and said "Jake is coming to are school hurry before you miss him" every girl ran out of the club. screaming and yelling. once they where all gone . "i think youll get more then 200 people" she smirked at each one of them and left.

the front gate was pack with girls when the limo came. grauds keep girls at bay and Jake aka Luka watch them after a few mints the driver open his door and Jake walked out ever girl screamed and yell. he smirked "hello ladys mind leting me go by" they didnt hear him wich made him laugh. body gruads sround him and they stwords the frount of the school a to the host club. "keep them out of the club i need to talk to the guys in here." Jake walks into the club alone and hearing all the girls screamig and yelling his name. he leans on the door and sighs as he slids to the floor. "so how long do you think Jake is goong to stay" she said as she takes her wing off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titus frowns after she leaves, holding a club meeting. He explained that the next day was going to be a normal club day but to all be extra cautious with the rookie.

The next day the boys all sat in the club. Michael was tense and making sure Honey stayed seated. The twins were yawning and looking generally bored while Keith was once again compiling statistics.

Jake real hated this part. Jessie was behind him. "Jessiie meet me back here at the club" she nodds and jake leaves to tell the gruerd to let the girls go and let them tey to get him. to make it fun he said with a smile "First one to get me is the first one to show me around the school and the first i host alright. now let me have a head start becuse you know this please i dont" the grauds keep the girls at bay and then Jake ran away to hid mostly so she cclub fine or she could just climb the wall. if he needs to he would. he hid close to the club and the girls just ran by him. he tock of the wing and walk to the club lucky no to see her . she walked in to the club with a frown to see Jessie there with a frown. "chick's you got to love them" she said with a smirk and a win in her hand

The club looked up with a smile. "Hello"

hey" they both said and smiled back. "when dose Lucka start working?" Jessie asked. "can i be her first please" there was no one in the club but the boys so Jessie was free to say her name. "Jessie i sould be asking about the work not you but i would love you to be my first Jessie" Lucka said with a smile

Michael blinked. "She starts today...I thought..." he looked to Titus for confirmation. Titus nodded and the rest of them shrugged.

"You can be her first...doesn't matter." Keith said in cold calculation

"thanks. just hold on let me put my wig back on" she looks around for a mirror and finds one and gose up to and puts the wing back on to looks like jake again. "come on Jessie" he smirks then walks up to Jessie and put a arm around her. "Jessie i need to tell you something." he said then whispers the rest. Jessie was shocked but happy he told her. "thank you for telling me" Jessie said and kissed Jake on the cheek. "why your welcome" Jake said with a blush. then she tock her to a table and pulled a chair out for her.

The boys were confused but just shook their heads. There was nothing they could do

Jessie knew Lucka was going to be alright he was a true gantelman they start to talk solftly so the boys couldnt hear. they even started to laugh.

dont get what Titus? that your a big fat lier to everyone just like i am but i have to lier to keep myself safe" she said with a smirk

Titus laughed. "I'm not a liar..."

Michael frowned. "What?" He looked confused.

Keith waved it off. "I forget that the rest of you have not been friends with Titus as long as I have..."

"sure your not but Keith kindof confrumed it" she said with a smirk. Jessie looked at them bouth real wie she was not in the middle right now

Michael sighed. "So...you were lying when you said we were friends?"

Titus shook his head. "Never!"

Keith sighed. "His family is rich. His family has pressured him into taking over the business and this-" here keith pointed around the club "-is his rebellion"

"so thats why you hide here amazing nice to know the truth" she said with a smile Jessie was geting a bad feeling that something bad was about to happen

Titus shrugged. "Think what you will..." he said with a sad sigh.

Michael frowned. "I only knew about his mother...."

Honey, distracted from cake, piped up "what about Titus' mommy?"

Titus jumped up. "Enough...enough of all this..." he walked into the room adjacent to theirs and the smashing of plates could be heard.

Lucka was shocked but then softly smiled. she got up and walked to the door then knocked on it. "Titus im coming in even if you dont want me to" and with that she came in to see brocken plates alover the place. "Titus are you ok do you need a hug or something"

Titus had bloodied hands from trying to bend down and clean up the mess he had made with the plates. "My father ran away with my mother....she had me then came down with cancer...the family would only help if dad went back with me to be the family's successor..."

Status
Not open for further replies.