OHSHC: Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucka was waering a dark night dress. hair in a fancy bun and mask. "your lucky i am in a dress or i would kick your ass right now" e said crossed arms "now wht do you want"

Titus sighed. "I came to apologize." He moved his bandaged hands to reveal the little box held within.

whats that?" she said with a frown. she moves up to him with a sigh to have a much better view of the case.

Titus opened the box, looking down with his eyes, one black from the punch. "It's a glass rose...it was one of the gifts I bought for mother...but I was never allowed to have contact with her." He held it towards her carefully. If she made one move to smash the thing, he was going to go berserk.

she looks at it then at him "i cant take it thats to specal." she started to notie his eye "let me guse Jessie did that didnt she"she sighs "and thank you for the apologey bt i should be the one to say sorry" she said looking down and staring to back away.

Titus frowned. "You can't not accept this...this is a gift of hundreds that I bought for mom...I'm sure she wouldn't mind me giving it away since she won't be able to use it." He closed the lid, setting the box on the endtable and nodding. "Yes, Jessie did this to me and no you don't owe me an apology."

"but i do i should have never said thoughs words." she said with a small smile. she looked away from him hopig that he wouldnt see her tears "Im sorry"

Titus frowned and turned away and left. He made sure to leave behind the glass rose.

the butler shows him out and Lucka watch him leave from his window top. "i gess i will see you tomorrow"

the next day Lucka was wondering the halls alone till Jessie jumped her. "Lucka my love where have you been." "at a ball" Lucka anwserd with was not a lie there was some ball her father was told to g. wich was one reson why she didnt go to school."nice punch bythe way i bet all the girls are all over him asking what happend" Lucka said with a smirk she need to find the girl that had black hair.

Titus was at home. He had skipped the day like he did every year. It was his mother's birthday and he celebrated like usual. He woke, dressed, took his locket with his mother's picture and put it around his neck. Then, without his father's driver or chaffeur, he went out on the town.

Keith and the rest of the boys were entertaining the girls that were in the club.

the tqo girls walked into the club and frist thing they notice was Titus not beening there "humm wheres Titus" Lucka said Jessie smirked "he dose this ery year but only once" Lucka nodded knowing why. "i havto talk with Micheal need to ask him something." Jessie said with a smile. Lucka lookeat her ansmiled. "all right jessie see yeah" anwith that Jessie when to fine MichealLucka looked around for the black hair girl. and soon found her.

Michael was sitting and drinking tea while keeping an eye on how much Honey was eating. "Jessie." He said with a nod, acknowledging that she was present.

Status
Not open for further replies.