OHSHC: Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
your eyes where sad a few mintes ago when your where talking about the club and why you made itand they still are." she said with a small smile.

Titus scoffed. "You imagined it...I am always happy!" A call from across the room caught his attention and he smiled.

your a big fat lier and i dont like people who lie. tell Jessie i am leaving" and with that Lucka got up to leave. just as she got close to the door Black hair chick puched by her. "Hey whatch where your going" the girl said. "Sure once you get lost" Lucka said with anger. thats when she and black hair came face to face looking at each other in the eye. who would strick first.

Titus sighed. It couldn't be helped...he was supposed to be the charming and energetic man...not a sad and sappy one. He watched the two girls square off..suddenly recalling a scene earlier that day

She looked a little like the girl before. "comeon hit me with you best shot you fat cow" she said with a smirk. and with that the girl want at her and started to pull at her hair. they drop to the floor and Lucka was on top.

Titus growled. Standing up he went to Lucka and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lifting her he muttered, "oh who's the liar again?"

"you and me both" she muttered back and added. "she started it" she hissed at the girl. The girl was about to kick Luckas butt.

Titus pulled Lucka behind his back. "Now girls!" He said, slightly losing his temper

Lucka was shocked and was Blushing when Titus pulled her behind him.. "but she started it" the girl started. "sure i did" Lucka said with a smirk "this st-" Jessie stopped her from saying anymore. she real hated disapponiting her.

Titus sighed. "Okay girls...I think the club is closed today..." he kept Lucka behind him, keith finally taking notice and standing to approach them.

the Girls 'aww' saddly "but this real is not are falt its all hers if she hade never came her-" That pissed Jessie "hey dont talk about my freind like that girl get out of this club right now before ireport to the chairman" Jessie said mad as ever no one ctalks bad about Lucka in frount of Jessie. the girls leaves the club agery. and Jessie sighs

Titus sighed. "Michael! Hold onto Lucka and keep her from running"

Michael complied, gently grabbing Lucka. "You okay?" He asked, looking to see if the other girl injured her

"hey" she said to Titus but then Jessie hade to say"go ahead a keep her. just that if you too get marred send me an invit ok and that you two meet becuse of moi" And with that Lucka was about to kill her but Jessie was already out the door.
Lucka turned to Micheal with a kind smile "i am fine Micheal thank you "

Keith frowned. "Because of her selfish actions...she cost us about two thousand dollars today...not to mention the Princess left highly displeased...what do you suggest we do Titus?K

Titus shook his head. "Our fathers would be highly displeased..." he looked at Lucka with a smile. "Why don't we make her work for us for awhile?"

Michael frowned. "Tea is not her thing."

Titus shrugged. "She won't care if she's serving it..."

"I can pay you back you know. oh wait no mothers goi to be pissed and fathers going to make me work it. so sure what more do you want me to do. ask my mother to make me look like a guy?" she was kidden around about th last part. "i am so calling my lawer" she said crossed arms

Titus smiled. "Now that's an idea! She must get 200 customers to request her in order for her debt to be filled."

Michael shook his head. "No."

Titus frowned. "Oh come onnnnn Mikey! Pleasepleaseplease?" Titus reverted to his more childish nature, jumping around and around the bigger guy until he finally shrugged

"I was kidded i only play guys on tv you have to know me from something like...." she was about to blow her cover "never mind andnoh look at the time gpt to goooo bye" she slowly trys to leaves befor she thinks of more ideas of things they can make her do.

Michael grabbed her. "Stay..." he said, looking to Titus.

Titus was pacing. "No, she had the right idea...dress up as a boy...yes! She can repay her debt back faster!"

"but i dont want to" she said to Micheal. now here her 16 years of acting come to uses. "why are you doing this to a girl" she starts to cry. real cry tears and everything. "this is the worst host club ever" she said still crying.

Michael's eyes widened and he looked in panic to Titus.

Titus went over to Lucka, puting hands on her cheeks before frowning. "She's faking it...a real host can fake anything..." he dropped his hands. "Just...let her go..." he said with a sigh.

Michael let her go, still kinda panicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.