OHSHC: Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
hummmm well that sucks" she said with a smirk watching. "do you still need that hug or am i good becuse i would love to go back to saying i told you so" she said as a joke to cheer him up.

Titus growled. "Just get out!" He moved around the room, picking up pieces of broken glass.

Michael rapped his knuckles on the door. Peeking his head in he frowned.

wow i was just tryng to lighten the mood dumb Butt" she fineds some plate and makes them all fall to the grownd. "oh sorry" she said and leaves the room moving past Micheal and out of the please but jot with out taking off her wing and balled cap. Jessie jumped up and tried to stop Lucka but she was gone before she could. she started to mutter something as she walked to Titus and slap him. "you just lost your nember one fan"

lucka hade to get away and she did she called her driver told him to get the noramle car. when he came around she hoped into the car not giving a shot about school right now

Titus had been silently crying, not wanting anyone to see.

Michael grabbed Jessie after she slapped Titus. "His mother just died...a few days ago...I should not have mentioned it..."

Titus threw the shards of plate into the trash. "Michael...I deserved what she did...don't blame her...or yoourself...I lost my cool..." going over to the small sink, he tried to wash his hands, hissing in pain.

Keith came into the little kitchenette. "My my...what have you done now Titus?" He frowned..."Go home Titus...and I mean home...no sulking and sleeping here on the couch..."

Harvey and Kevin both burst in the room, Honey holding his bear in between them.

"I am sorry for your lost but you should never take it off on people mostly Lucka she had a much wrost life then you. she lost her brother long time ago i bet she still blames herself. god she perbly at home i need to call her no i am going to see her and if she dosent see me i am slaping you again" and with that Jessie left to see Lucka

Titus bristled at that. Her loss was more tragic than the one he just went through? He growled in frustraion.

Michael walked over with a roll of bandages and silently wrapped his hands. Then, he ushered Titus to a couch in the parlor, forcing him to lay down

Jessie went to Luckas house wich was big. she bussed at the gate to be anwerd by her butler. "no ones home deeply sorry" the butler said. "tell Lucka i am here and if she still wont see me tell her that i am sorry" and with that she waited till the butlersaid "sorry miss Lucka is not here but i will tell her" Jessie yeled and when home.

the next day Lucka didnt come to school. but jessie did and she was pissed everyone knew to never bearound her when she was pissed. Jessie walked into theho club walked staight up to Titus and grabbed his shir. "lets talk somewhere we wont be distuber" she said titus she half draggs him to the room.

Titus had been surroundeed by some of the girls. They had been running their hands over his bandaged ones with concern. He had merely put on a fake smile, enjoying the distraction.

Suddenly he was yanked and dragged into the kitchenette area. "What?" He asked, shaking his head as the other club members jumped to their feet.

she was pissed even more "what is that i am going to Punch you so hard and i beg to you let me" and with that she Punched him in the face more like the eye. "thats for Lucka"

Titus took the blow without a word. He simply nodded, holding up a hand to her. He reached into his pocket, grabbing a tiny box that held a beautiful red glass rose. "Please give this to her as an apology from me."

she wont see me thats what worries me" she said with a frowned almost in tears. "your lucky i didnt send a hit man or something. i love Lucka like a sister and you... you i hate you right now you go see her yourself" she writes the addres and gives it to him. "belive me i ould send a killer after you" she turned from hi

Titus sighed, taking the slip of paper from her fingers and pulling out a cellphone. "I need a ride." A growl came from the other end of the phone and he nodded. "Yeah...ill return to that hell-hole if you give me a ride."

Michael burst into the kitchenette as if expecting a murder scene to be before him. "Jessie..." he muttered with a smile.

"i am goi home now or is someone going to give me cake?" she smiled at Micheal then sighs. "bewarred you may get murder at that house" she said then left to fine cute Honey

Honey was curled onto a couch with his stuffed bear in his grasp. "Jessie!" He cried. "Is Titus okay?"

"yes he is fine me he may have a brused up a little" Jessie said then whispers "lets get some cake before Micheal comes back" she knew Honeys weak spot

Honey jumped down from the couch and ran over to Jessie "cake!"

Titus left the school, getting into a car and making them take him to Lucka's house.

Jessie smiles and takes him to get some cake. "where all going to need it" she said to herself

Lucka's butler let the car go throw the geta and a opend the door for Titus. "good day sir" said the butler leting him in and addi "your here to see miss Lucka? or Mr Jakeson?"

Titus blinked multiple times. "I thought they were one and the same?" He shrugged. "No matter....I just wish to see miss Lucka..."

"mr jakeson is there last name sir" the butler laughed softly. "right this way buti must warren you she very whats the word" he thinks as he leads him up stirs to lady Luckas room. "oh youll see." he knocks on the door "lady Lucka a guest" the butler opend the door and Lucka throw a plate at next to his head. he moves out of the way to show the guset

Titus is standing there very humbly. The box with the glass rose is in his hand and he's sheltering it in case Lucka attacks him.

Status
Not open for further replies.