OHSHC: Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ohhh that not real Complicated at all" she said jokingly at the to boys. "ok why are girls acting wired like they never seen something before am i growing a tree back or something. Omg is my hairturing gray" she said puting her arms out to Jessie "omg no now stop being over the top you drema mama girl" Lucka pouts "so mean Jessie"

Michael smiled at the two, eliciting another odd response from the girls. Honey laughed. "Tree back? Oh, that sounds fun!" He got up, dancing around with his bear and running around the room.

she rolls her eyes at the girls and gives small sad smiled at the boys. "Well its time for me to go unfortunely." She talked to this guys for 25min. "I still need to meet the others" she smiled kindly. she liked this two. maybe even loved them. "do you know how we should see nexts?"

Michael pointed to the twins at another table and Honey giggled. "They can get wild...watch out!"

Lucka smiled and said her thanks to them. "thank you. both of you. hope to see you guys later" she looked at Jessie who was smirking. Jessie said her fairwells as well then takes Lucka to the twins

Harvey and Kevin were rambunctious twins that had a flair for life. They loved teasing the girls that came to see them.

Lucka and Jessie sat at the table. "Hey Harvey hey Kevin" Jessie said with a fake smile. Lucka could see her fake smiles from miles away."this is my friend Lucka" Jessie said ready for whatever ther going to throw at her.

Harvey and Kevin approached, both boys laughing and giving Jessie a hug. "Time to play!" They both swapped places with each other. "Which is Harvey game!" Standing in front of her, they asked, "Which one is Harvey? Which is Kevin?" Today, they had dyed their hair a bright orange and both looked bright and lively.

Jessie huged them both back and once they said what game th where going to play "your evil you know no one ca-" Jesseie was cutt off by Lucka when she said "your Harvery" to the right "and your Kevin?" she was gussing and hoped right.

Harvey and Kevin blinked in surprise, looking at each other. "Yes, yes you're right..." They both shrugged at the same time and sat down.

she was shocked but was happy "so i am right. i didnt know know wich name goes to the right person but i can see that you guys have somthing diffrent then one another every twine has one. some just need to look closer then others" she smiled she meet meny twins before but nothing like them. Jessie smirks and looks at the boys

Both boys held up their hands, "Oh well." They said in unison. "So, Jessie, what-" started Harvey, "are you going today?" finished Kevin.

"well fisrt i am helping my friend here then i am going to class then i am going to do girly things after school. maybe with Lucka if she says yes" Jesie knew Lucka hates girl things so she didnt see this coming. "sure i wouldnt mind" Lucka smiled.

"sure. so what are you two doing later?" Jessie asked with an smiled.

Both of them looked at each other with a shrug. "Depends on Titus..."

"why Titus your free people you sould be able to do what you want no?" Lucka asked them. "she right you know" Jessie agreed with lucka

The twins laughed. "You get us wrong..." started Harvey. "Depends on if he gets us dinner or not..." finished Kevin. Both continued speaking. "We've been really good lately."

Ohhh we so got that wrong" both girls said at the same time. when they notce they gigged. Lucka looked at both of them then out of the blue she said "it sucks to be alone." Jessie noddes and pats Lucka on the back. "Its ok Lucka"

Both boys looked confused for a moment but were distracted as Titus appeared behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.