Oh Waiter, Another Human Please!

@Crazy 8 Nate
Zzyxx sat down next to Saul. "We have a few plans in the office." Zzyxx got up and in a few moments came back with a few files. "These are records of all the previous maze games we have had in the past. Most of them are simple to use. Now, we have a large enough supply for humans to do this, so let's just pick a maze and get stared."

After picking a design and giving the plans to an underling to start constructing the maze, Zzyxx looked at Saul and grinned. "So, we should have a little fun. We've worked very hard deserve a nice break." Zzyxx automatically looked to the surveillance camera depicting the torture chamber. "If the Boss needs us he'll call." Zzyxx smirked, enjoying himself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@April
Dexter's cage finally came to his room. The small redheaded girl looked timid, afraid, but all the same curious. "Dexter Bennett." Dexter replied to the girl's question. "You're scaring her. Play nice." Other Dexter said. Dexter walked over to the cage and opened the door. "To be honest, I have no idea why I ordered you up. I acted impulsively." Dexter strolled over to a chair and at down. He heard the beat of her heart and could practically see the blood moving through her veins. At that moment Dexter truly wanted her. To consume her. To make her his. "Do it." Other Dexter commanded. Dexter passed it off; however, he was slowly increasing his order in volume until he was practically yelling in Dexter's ear. The noise got to Dexter. He threw his chair against the wall, shattering it. In the blink of an eye, Dexter used his insane speed to appear behind the girl with his fangs pointed at her neck. Dexter was about to bite down when he stopped himself. He backed away. "That's not the right thing to do...Why? Why am I here? Why are you here?" Dexter asked in a distressing tone

Pyotr made himself comfortable in the modest room they had given him. Sure, it cost a pretty penny, but it was worth it. He quite enjoyed staying at this quaint hotel, with all of the vibrant personalities that came and went. It was always nice to take a break between killing people. Even a serial murderer needs interaction from time to time, after all, they're still human too. He pressed the button connected to the intercom. "Bring me a human. I could hardly care who. Just make sure it is able to talk."

Kain pulled his pawish hand back when she shoved it away and stared at her for a long minute, not smiling or showing any evident form of rage as his eyes continued to glance over her, doing a combination of reading her posture and getting a good look of the girl before him. "I don't know what the manager sees in you, but what I see is the human who I ordered... I am a lycan, and you're mine. Before you have any second thoughts, look at the big picture: Here, humans die daily for the enjoyment of... Vampires, mad scientists, whatever. You're very lucky to find your way here." After giving that brief introduction he finally gave the girl a smile that was rather inviting, despite the sick intentions he had for her. "You have options, though. You can either submit to what I've told you, or we can play a game. Seeing as how you are..." He trailed off and leaned in attempting to glide a claw over one of the many streaks of tears. "... Fragile, I doubt you would even an hour into the game without loosing, and the price of defeat will end you up in square one, but mind you this lycan sure loves a good chase before enjoying his order."

Then the silence came back after giving the girl her dilemma. The lycan knew it was a complicated choice full of risks and results, if she went with option 1 he would simply continue using her, but option two was the one that was more interactive. He could only imagine the look on her face the moment he tackled her and pinned her down if he were the winner, and he simply didn't see her beating him. Regardless, the first one was more favorable for him despite being more boring. "What's your name? I doubt you want me calling you girl or child all day seeing your current circumstances are bad enough."

, green
D29Ih73.gif

Aurora couldn't believe this Rand man, really thought she was going to tell him where he was. To tell you the truth Aurora barely knew this place; it being her first time here. "Your one clever man aren't you? To bad I'm smarter then your average human female or male. If you want me to answer you, you'll have to do better when I ask you a question." Aurora motioned for her butterflies to loosen but not to take off the ropes around Rand's feet. "How about we play a little game? I love games! Do you?" Aurora went over to Rand and grabbed his chin. "I ask a question you answer, then you ask a question and I answer. Fun right?" She let go of his chin and sat back down. "Oh! Almost forgot if I don't like your answer then, my babies will get a chance to "do" something to you. So do make sure your answers are good ones. Let's start shall we? Now Rand, why do you think your here?" Aurora loved to aggravate her victims before she got rid of them. The angrier they got, the more life they would have. Aurora just sat back with a wicked smile, waiting for Rand to answer.

Last edited:
4026854.png
@Furasian

Kaori finally allowed herself to crack a smile beneath her bangs, which fell wildly over her eyes. It wasn't a sweet smile but one that oozed corruption and darkness. It probably didn't scare him much considering that she was a human but hell, there was something stirring up inside of her.

She kept up her act, to make the lycan think that she was beyond fragile and beyond afraid of him, trying to set him up for failure. He's said and done enough for her to realize some of his traits: Lacks emotions for the emotional, loved playing sick games, under estimated humans despite the manager's subtle warning, and a touchy drunkard. As quick as her change in behavior started, it was over, excluding the move she pulls next. The moment he extends his furry hand out to her, her hand shoots towards his, intertwining their fingers and digging into the webs of his paw with her long nails. She lowers her head, her vision burning with tears as she shouted, having to strap down her true hunter-like selfie by loosening her grip."What is wrong with you supernaturals!? The manager thinks I'm super vulnerable, that's what he sees in me, Some human that won't last him long. That's it, that's it I swear. I wouldn't even have a chance using a weapon! [They were almost back at square…0, the women was losing it again and trying his patience]" He could learn her name with a simple glance at the dog tags she wore, but she continued to loose progressive and the tiny …acquaintance they started to have. She hadn't even made a choice but internally, she could play her game in both situations he had given her. With a tortured cry, now the human started running from him. See seemed to be pushing all of his buttons at once, repeatedly. It was as if she was giving him a preview of what he thought would happen in the forest. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She screams, knocking over furniture behind her. It irked Kaori to act like a child but in some ways, it was necessary for her plan which was achievable in multiple ways. Like any common, everday human, she tried running for the front door.​

Kain blinked and gave a surprised expression when the human hand grabbed his pawish one, his ears perking up while she spoke before she broke away from him. Typical human. He thought, quickly getting up and going after the girl. The occasional furniture falling was a nuisance, but once he got past that obstacle he dropped the bottle and pounced at the human, tackling into her if he made his target and she didn't react in time. If he was successful, he went straight to work in trying to restrain her from doing anything else, starting by pinning her arms to the floor with a loud growl escaping his throat. "So you DO prefer the hard way, huh?" He asked, giving her that final warning before taking over the situation entirely, without her freedom of choice. If she looked up at the massive wolf, she could probably see the glare he was giving her, one that was daring her to do something out of line. She might be an interesting contestant, or we can just go ahead and get drunk...

Rand leveled Aurora's stare and returned her smile with his own. Her threats were for intimidation and to make him fear failure. Obviously, he was at a disadvantage here, but better not to show his worry for that. "You know...maybe it was just because of my wonderful looks." He still honestly didn't know, but maybe it had to do with him being a hunter. "Anyway why does one have to rely on butterflies to scare someone? No powers yourself?" His question was a gamble, but maybe it would pull off so he could identify her species finally.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Right before the two fell into a pool, Nixon looked at the pooland asked, "Sirens waving? I don't think they are too-" Then they were suddenly in the pool. Nixon looked around them as they sunk. "You know, I don't think it's too nice here," he said in his indecipherable water speak. One of the sirens approached them, but a showing of Nixon's dagger made her back off. Nixon looked back at Kate but then heard the Siren's Song begin, which made him just look back and scratched his ear with his finger, then gave a grin. Looking back at Kate Nixon starting speaking but realized he couldn't speak clearly underwater. He then resorted to pointing up and gave her a questioning look, seeing if she wanted to go back up yet.

, green
D29Ih73.gif

Aurora couldn't believe how disrespectful this punk was. If he wanted to see her powers she would show him some, she wasn't about to kill him yet. Aurora was just going to give him a scare. "Stand back my little babies, just in case this get's "messy", you should've never ask me that little boy." Aurora used some clearing magic, she dug her hand and arm into Rand's chest, he would feel all the pain; but he wouldn't die. Aurora was a master with potions. The clearing magic potion let her go through solid objects, she used enough to go through Rand; but not enough for him to not feel it. She touched all around his organs, she even gave his heart a squeeze. She then took her arm out of him, there was nothing on her arm. It was like she never went inside the boy. "Now wasn't that fun!" Aurora just stared at him waiting for his reaction. "I bet you've never seen any other supernatural do something like that before?

Last edited:
OK, this was certainly a bad idea, Rand thought as pain surged through him. At this moment he was hoping that he had something to bite down on, but without anything he was forced to just yell. When Aurora pulled out her arm Rand gasped for breath, shaking uncontrollably. "H-have to...admit no, I haven't." Rand stared at the ground, wondering how he was supposed to get out of this one.

@Ice2365
Tiana crawled out of the cage, a bit calmer than before. This Dexter guy seemed reasonable, not someone to be afraid of. Although, she still felt nervous, and stood near the wall when he sat down. Tiana watched him curiously as he seemed to be fighting with himself inside and she was about to go over to him and make sure he was alright. She let out a loud shriek at his approach and with his mouth over her neck she stood stock still afraid to move. As he backed up, Tiana fell to the ground like a rag doll, and stared at him as he questioned himself and her. "I'm Tiana." She whispered, "and I have no idea why either of us are here," and she remained on the ground watching him with wide eyes.

Lillian nodded slowly and began to speak into the phone "Bring up the best soup you have and bring me a Chef's salad please.. Oh, yes, Of course." She said before putting it down and swinging her legs over and onto the bed. She looked at the female that agreed to help her "What is your name.. If you already said it I apologize.. Also! Make yourself at home in the huge room.. Well rooms." She said before looking back over at the male in the container. She got up and unlocked his cage. She then went over and picked up the phone again "Oh, This is Lillian Thule. Send a Sandwhich up as well please, Thank you." She said before putting it down. She looked over at him "And what would your name be?"
The hunter was a little surprised, she stayed true to her word completely, an interesting quality if anything in supernaturals. It was rather, kind of her to be doing this for them both, she could have easily done away with them but that wasn't the case it seemed. He stepped out of the cage, placing his hand on the door and shutting it behind him, he was a tall, stocky, dark skinned male with broad muscular shoulders along with the rest of his body. His dark brown eyes focused on the witch when she asked of his name, he was wary, to give someone he barely knew, especially someone like her his own name. What other choice did he have though,him even showing a hint of a failure to comply would lead to bad things indefinitely. "My name is Marcus..." The hunter spoke to her.

Travis
Within the manager's office lied a large beast, measuring out to nine feet from tip to tail, hissing quietly to himself as he sat, watching the door intently. The horror of a panther was waiting on someone, anyone, or anything to threaten the manager, all it took was a slight hand gesture for him and they'd be in pieces. His stomach growled slightly, making him turn around around from his laying position to look at the manager as if he was awaiting an order or some sort of allowance. He remembered when he first got here, how he made sure nothing was left, one place he remembered in particular.
Travis' Memory
The dark void of a room was silent, the complex held no sound save for the hushed whimpers within a closet. Low, hiss-trailed growls filled the air as did a coppery smell, a crimson red liquid covered wall as if it had been splattered. Vicious growls accompanied with the sound of bones crunching into ivory dust and flesh tearing as easily as paper could be heard, a trail of crimson red went from one end of a hall to another. A barely visible back mass had been moving within the shadows, standing over its kill. Long, curved, steel sharp claws came out of the beast's paws like switchblades leaving their sheathes. Entrails were ripped from the abdomen of the victim and dropped. A rounded snout sniffed the bloody corpse, bringing the sweet scent to its olfactory glands, its mouth held an ivory white color along its gums. The creature's maw opened to reveal its many sharp teeth, saliva dripped from its mouth in copious amounts, hitting the ground. The gape of its mouth widened and enclosed on the victim's head, the pearl white teeth sunk into the corpse's head. Skull was effortlessly shattered under the creature's jaws followed by a loud tearing sound, the torso shook slightly as the head had been liberated from the body.

As the head of the prey item was devoured, the body soon went with it, the sleek appearance of the beast would barely able to be made out had a human's eye been adjusted to it. The surface of the beast looked smooth and almost oily, its jet black skin of the beast seemed to present no fur. Blood mixed with the thick coat of saliva fell from its gaping maw, the beast put its nose to air, attempting to pick up any traces of prey within the area. Soft yet heavy steps began to advance through the hall, turning into one of the rooms it crept around in search. A sharp inhale of breath like a gasp cause the creature's head to turn and face a closet, a loud screeching hiss followed the intake of air. The small whimpering scream emanated from the closet, the voice that carried the sound could have been no less than eight years of age. The footsteps began to advance toward the door of the closet, a loud slam followed by a crack was produced by the amount of force applied against the door. The screams of the small girl intensified, little by little the door began to fall to pieces. The creature's non-existent gaze was locked onto a small child, her skin a light caramel tone, her eyes red and teary, her hair was curled beautifully. The creature's head pressed into the area, taking up the space of the room, a single lunge toward the girl was all it took.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ice2365

Saul had helped Zzyxx with designing the maze. He looked over it with tired eyes and then looked over to Zzyxx when he noticed the torture chamber downstairs. He hadn't been down there in a while and he nodded his head in agreement with Zzyxx. He stood from the chair he was in and grabbed the keys that lead to the basement. He also grabbed the brass knuckles, the dagger and his Beretta 92 just in case he needed it. "Ready when you are." He said, sliding the gun into a shoulder holster.

4026854.png

His target Surely saw him coming but the slender figure dressed in darker clothes did not make the effort to side step or even run forwards to make his judgment slightly off. Everything the human attempted to try was weak to Kain. Of course this fake nature of her somewhat bore her, crinkling her nose out of spite as his alcoholic wolf-breath slid across her cheeks as if were a disease. She didn't breathe until he was complete done growling his tunes since Kaori really couldn't stand alcoholic beverages nor the fact that he constantly made physical contact. She narrows her eyes, biting back the vile words she truly wanted to say but this time, she let some of it slip through her clenched teeth. "And what the hell are you gonna do about that?!" Kaori tried her hardest to come across as a scared little women who always trembled in her boots so that he may hurry up and send her back or under estimate her but her voice was a mix of sternness upon cussing and softer the next.

~~
4026904.png

Kate may have not had a dagger on her but the glare she threw the sirens may have made up for her lack of weapons. Her lips pouted, throwing her arms over Nixons shoulder's and pulling him closer to her through the water as if she were screaming: "MIIIIIIINEEE! MINE MINE MINE!" To the ugly looking beasts (in her eyes, of course) retreating back to the bottom. If she could've held her breath for more than 30 seconds, she likely would've swam down there and performed underwater karate…err well, in her imagination. She actually saw a few skulls and bones soaking in the water at the bottom, her stomach churning in disgust at the conditions. She knew Nixon's mental condition was still torn and likely unaware that their peacefulness, which was possible, rarely lasted forever. She found the best way to keep him somewhat sane is to keep him distracted but she soon planned to do more than just taping a little band aid over the years of mental and physical torture he endured late on. She let them go to the top after one more pissed glare at the sirens, pulling him over to the edge of the pool but they were both still in the water. Kate gave him that signature, odd face before she was about to pull something of semi-romantic nature. She simply smiled wordlessly, placing her chin on his shoulder. For some reason (likely due to the sirens constant feeding), there were hints of fresh human blood floating around the pool, not the cold chunky fridge version. It wasn't visible but Nixon's tongue could taste the wonderful delicacy. And there was kate, blue vein beating beneath her pale skin, the thing taunting Nixon every second. It came to the point where the vampire could hear the thumps of her heart.​

A second growl escaped the lycan, followed by an audible chuckle as he displayed a devilish smirk. "Sounds like I was wrong. You do have fight in you!" As he spoke he slowly brought the hands he tried to grab over her head, so to keep them under one pawish hand. If there was no retaliation, he leaned in on the girl, revealing the canine-like claws of his now free hand. "Be fortunate you have me you brat. If it were some other supernatural you'd be dead before you even touched a piece of furniture to knock over. But... I am not necessarily interested in a dead girl, now am I?" He wondered how the threat would be processed, backing up what he said by gently dragging the claw down her neck to the point it stretched the collar of her tank top. "Run again and I'll make you walk through the bar without a stitch of cloth or cotton on. We'll see how interesting it is when the idiots who don't know how to drink properly see you, hrm?"

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Manager looked down at Travis as he heard the slight growl erupt from him and gave a small smile. "You know, if you want to assist Zzyxx you have all my permission to. Of course, he may not like it himself but I'm sure he could find some use for you," the Manager said, then saw a new human request.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Nytem4re @Cecily [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dealing with the request quickly the Manager sent Hero over to Pytor then looked back at Travis. "I'm really not doing too much here myself, maybe you could patrol the halls. I'm sure a human will break out from their master's soon and need to be recovered."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]----------------------------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nixon closed his eyes while Kate rested her chin on his shoulder, finally enjoying a moment. Of course, the screaming and mad laughing still went on inside his head but at least there was some clear thought for a moment. It was the closest he had been to being actually sane for a good long while.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Then, Nixon smelt the blood. It was small at first, then came back and hit him harder and harder. Good blood, pure blood. Even a satiated vampire was unable to resist such precious food when they were so close. Nixon could feel his own fangs drawing, the temptations kicking in. A large part of his mind unified for the blood, desiring it for their own. But this prey, he knew this prey, knew this couldn't work out so easily. So, a simpler solution had to be made. Kate could hear the raspy dagger just before it plunged into her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course, killing her just like that wouldn't be fun, and it'd ruin the blood. Throwing her onto the cement floor Nixon blinked on top of her. The dagger wound was specifically aimed away from blood veins, just right where it hurt her. "Sorry just can't waste such an opportunity like this! Of course can't kill you too soon. All I need to…" Nixon's eyes looked further down to right where his child was. Nixon growled and gripped his dagger, wanting to rip it out. He shouldn't have kids, Boss wouldn't like that very much if he did. "Wrong...just wrong. Hmm, am I talking about myself right now or how you're pregnant with my kid? Honestly I'm not sure what's going on up in here." Nixon tapped his head with the hilt of his dagger. "That's why I gotta do things in the moment." The vampire bent down over Kate's face, giving a faltering smile while consistently shaking.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
4026854.png

As soon as he spewed a remark about her having fight, she immediately turned the heat down, thinking it was much too early. It was difficult but she had the ability to control her tongue, as much as she wanted to refer to he being the 'idiot who doesn't know how to drink properly'. What's the reaction of a normal human...? She pondered with a huge frown on her full lips, zoning out to every word he growled. Although she did recognize the threat to strip her. She'd think most humans would give up at this point, so she could pretend to do so...right? Anger boiled her nerves which immediately wanted to subdue the lycan but she had dismissively looked away and stared a hole through the wall, likely throwing a question so straight forward that might catch him off guard since she escalated the situation more than it needed to be. It was a normal female thing to do, adding on the trembling she forced her body to do.
"YOU'RE GOING TO FORCE YOURSELF ONTO ME?"

Kain's neighbors and anyone outside the door could hear the girl's yelling. She automatically struggles aswell, it wasn't something that would loosen even a baby's grip from her wrist, let alone a lycans. It takes desperate measures to truly make Kaori fear something, certainly a claw at her neck was not enough but the girl had to hide her fight, at any cost. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'll stop."
~~
4026904.png

@Doctor Hi
No sounds came from Kate while Nixon plunged the dagger in her body, minus the stuttering of her utter shock. "Y-you…stabbed me…" Her eyes were wide with shock. Her body frozen…unable to let it go with pain running rampant across her body as open wounds touched the chlorine infested water. The room swam around her as she hit the cement floor. Geez, she felt so weak, she hadn't even lost that much blood and yet, she had trouble moving at all, blinking rarely. Drips of water ran into her eyes, that had a sense of peace to them. It's not like Kare never expected to die here, it was just….she never thought it would be by Nixon's hands. Her blood continued to drain from her body as time went on but she couldn't go yet. She had to do what was necessary, for the both of them. She very well knew the risks of this not working but she didn't have many options. With some of the lasts of her strengths, she pulls Nixon's face down closer. "I love y-you."It looked like she was going to kiss him, regardless, but she was actually going for his neck at the last sec. Kate bit him, and hard, she was going to draw blood from him. It coated her mouth and she attempted to drip blood into her stab wound aswell. If it hadn't yet occurred to him, she was trying to turn herself. Once she did whatever her body could muster, her head fell back onto the cement, telling the largest lie of her life: " I'm not pregnant!" She repeated this over and over in whispers, hoping it would flood the thoughts of his mind.

Last edited:
Kain blinked and even pulled back at the sudden outburst, his ears twitching a few times while he processed what she said. By the time he came into realization the girl was already giving in, bringing back that sense of domination while a smirk returned to his wolf-like face. "Good." He firmly stated, plucking the collar with his claw while he pulled his hand away, the other hand still holding her smaller human arms down. He thought over what it could mean, this girl's transition again before coming under the assumption regret was setting in for her. For him, though there was a few thoughts drifting around, but none of them took him away from the real goal. "Face the reality girl, you are now property, a pet for it's owner's desires. Fortunately, you have a more 'forgiving' owner as long as he gets what he wants." After throwing that message at her he finally released her wrists, but he was ready to get down on top her again, this time to make do with his promise.

It was a risk to release her he knew, but he also believed his view on her situation finally got to her. She was now being the servant he will shape her up to be. "Here's the deal: You will take a seat where I told you to sit before. You will be fed and hydrated before any decision making happens. Those two options are still out there, but take too long and we'll go with what I choose. Either way, keep in mind: you got it real good right now." The lycan finally stood up, and even held a hand down to her, giving her a surprising offer to help her back up. She was with him now, even though he intends to use her for his gains. That meant something that probably would never be realized unless this woman before him was a mastermind: there's a sense of responsibility and guardianship with this deal. Like a pet..

Reactions: Stryder
If getting his neck eaten out by his girlfriend then having her tell you that she actually wasn't pregnant right after you stabbed her wasn't a sign that he was having a slightly bad day, Nixon wasn't sure what was. The sad part was that it was actually a pretty good day too. His sanity was restored for a but and he actually remembered who Kate was. Oh yeah, speaking of Kate... Nixon looked down at her and felt the wound on his neck. Yeah that was pretty deep alright. Nixon gave a peculiar look at Kate, then blinked them both up to his room.

When they blinked up Nixon got up and threw his dagger into the wall, then turned back to Kate. "Right, so Kate, you did stop me fairly well, but you know the obvious problem is that you're turning. I can't stop it but if you're desperate enough I maybe the infirmary can stop it if we get there soon enough. But you know, the vampire and Human relations don't always end well anyway, I mean I'll still be this old when you're some old lady. Then again, desiring blood isn't the best habit..." Nixon closed one eye and looked up into the air. "But then it'll be harder for me to kill you and stuff. Maybe if we just..." Nixon laid down in the floor next to Kate. "You know what? I'll shut up if you hurry up and pick. Promise...probably..."

@Nytem4re
Hero felt the Cage shutter under her. And she began to move it knocked her off the cage's Side and over to the other slamming her elbow on the cage wall in the process. She flinched as the shock of pain went through her hero grabbed the cage and held tight. If she moved again, it would be on her terms. Hero pressed herself into thhe cages corner. She shut her eyes tight and waited til the pain the has jolted through her body subsided. when she reopened her eyes the cage came to a stop cause her to involentarily slammed her head agenst the cage. She bit her tounge makeing sure not to make a sound- er extra sound. The sound of the cage coming to a stop was painfully loud but that didn't mean she should add salt to the wound

Pyotr watched as the intricate cage system brought him his order flawlessly. Well.. close to flawless. It did smack around the poor girl delivered to him a few times, but comfort wasn't probably the first priority to the engineer designing it. "Ah. I hope it wasn't too much of a rough ride for you. Though I suppose if you found your way here, it's been anything but." He poured himself some fine wine he had acquired during a trip to brussels. "I suppose some introductions are in order. My name is Pyotr, if I remember correctly. Or if I'm mistaken, it was probably the name of some poor sod in Russia. I've forgotten really, but it doesn't matter to you does it?" Pyotr took a sip of his drink as he gestured to the girl's cage. "You've caught me in a good mood, so if you wish to be let out, I will do so. You must promise however, to be on your best behavior. It does foul the mood when there's a bloody blade in your chest."