Oh Waiter, Another Human Please!

4026904.png

Kate's eyes drained of all hopefulness as time went on. No doubt they had always pulled through hard times and this should only be taken as a grain of sand but Kate's strength was running low aswell. She didn't stare at the vampire with anger at all, it was rarely his fault. She wanted to be there for him, to sweep him up away from life trouble's into her arms, knowing that any other human might end up...dead... in his hands. She lived every second knowing he could drain her veins more than dry but she was...fine with it.
It was the way this hotel altered your mentality, you just stop remembering you can die in the hands of many as a human. "No, you and your twin are the same person..." Her eyes fall to the ground, she slumps over, holding her forehead up with her hand balanced on her elbow set on her knee. "Please don't tire your mind yet, y-you just need more time, right??!" She shook her head. "Nixon, i'm pregnant with your child." Kate says hurriedly, sobbing quietly into her palms a couple times, she looks the other way, so she'd might seem all happy about it to the ill vampire. "Can you remember just that for me?"

Phil watched as multiple people were sent away. "God dammit..." He cursed. "Whatever..." he sighed. "Any bright ideas on how to get out of here?" Phil asked to nobody in particular. "I'd like to get out of here before getting sent away." Phil said in a detached fashion. Phil looked around and found nothing that could open the door. "Whatever..." Phil said fatalistically. He accepted his fate and closed his eyes hoping to get a little rest before his demise.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dexter heard a noise of a cage coming towards his room. "What to do with you?" Dexter asked himself. He decided he would talk to the girl and possible see if she understood him. He wanted to be understood. To be alive. "You're fucked." Other Dexter said. "You've been dead for years and now you want to be alive again."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zzyxx started to laugh. "You understand what my job is right?" Zzyxx got up from his chair pushing it down violently flashing his eyes his true color, red. He put his face right in front of Kaori's and snarled, "The reason this place runs so bloody well is because of our lovely Manager and I. This is how the fucking hotel works. Do you understand this place is for us Supernatural to have a safe environment to do what ever we want to humans without the fear of being killed by you bunch? Now, if we gave the humans a fighting chance...That could ruin the entire premise this fine establishment is based off of. Our guests would be in danger. We don't want that. Now, behave before I decide to make you behave." Zzyxx said tapping the side of head. He glared at Kaori and then looked at the Manager almost begging for a reason to be able unleash his power upon the girl. "Making her want to help the Hotel would be beneficial, but the Manager always has plans, so possible he wants her fully herself for some reason."

Zzyxx then watched the Manager send Kaori to someone's room. "Anyway, let's do a maze. That would fun...Maybe we should give them a fighting chance...Place a few weapons in the maze and let some of the guests volunteer to go into the maze and hunt. Furthermore, the humans, if they get to the center they win and are greeted with a feast. Shall I start the maze preparations?"

@Doctor Hi

Chase frowned when Rand asked him this. "Four years, four long years. My folks sold me to get rid of the debt we had on our shoulders. Told me it was for the greater good of the family." Chase said without emotion. "And don't bother trying to step outta line, the Manager here doesn't like it when the slaves disobey. If you piss him off enough, he may turn you over to Saul or anyone of those Security brutes." He warned

~~~

Saul was starting to get restless, he was sitting in his office, looking of the security cameras. He grinned to himself when he noticed all the new humans in containment. He sighed and picked up the short-wave radio he used to communicate with the Manager. "Hey boss, I'm getting bored back here, anything you want me to do?" He asked through the radio.

Lillian continued unpacking her room and began moving several large books across her room with speed surprising for someone without supernatural strength. She finally finished and let out a loud sigh before collapsing back on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling "I dont think I will be resting me... I wonder when the humans will get-" Before she could finish speaking two large cages arrived in her room and she stood up. She looked at the two in the cage "One Male, One Female... They looked good enough.. I mean its not like I am going to hurt them..." she mumbled to herself before walking up to the cage.

At first she went up to the cage with the female cage and ran a hand against its bars. "I do not like you being in a cage.." She said to both the male and female captives. To them she showed no signs of being a supernatural and may even seem like an escaped human. "But.. I need a promise first... I will keep you both as safe as I can while you are with me if you help me with my own doings." She said before sitting down on the edge of her bed. She tilted her head as she looked at them both and wait for an answer.

Katherine Ilio, blue
Katherine watched as the supposed 'supernatural' came up to her cage. When she had made a deal with them, Katherine obviously knew the right answer. "Yes." she quickly slurred, her tight grip on the bar loosening. At least she'd get protection, even if she was kind of a slave.

Jay Karmill, black
Jay motioned for the human to sit down. "Well?" she asked in a kind of demanding voice, unaware that she could be weakening the plan. This would have to be perfect, or the human wouldn't like it the just one bit more that she'd make them. Oh, I should have asked for a male, they are easier than this. she thought with a sigh, lying back on the comfortable couch.

Echo jolted awake, a cold shiver running down her spine. As her vision came into focus a gasp escaped her and her breath caught. What in seven hells?! Her head snapped left and right taking in the sight of bars around her and a couple of guys nearby in cages of their own. "What sort of sick joke is this?! Joe?! Is this your idea?!" Echo started yelling through the bars as she braced herself against the back section and started kicking the bars angrily. "Let! Me! Out!" she screamed between kicks at the bars, not caring what the guys next to her thought. This is completely insane!

@LittleWolfie

Chase looked to his left and noticed that another girl had woken up and had gone nuts, kicking and screaming quite literally. "Oh my god, shut up!" He snapped. He got stressed when people yelled, and it rarely got anywhere. "Quit your screaming, no one is coming to save you." He said to the girl.

The vampire stared down at the lifeless body of the young boy. She had made a mess of this one, a big one. The young boy begged her for his life, begged her to let him live. He had done it over and over until finally, she blew. She had torn into him like how a wild animal might tear into it's prey. Blood had splattered onto the pristine white rug that laid beneath her feet. Letting out a soft sigh, Alexandria stepped over the boy's body and walked over to the button that activated the speaker on the wall. She pressed it before clearing her throat. "Mr. Manager, could you be a dear and please send me another human? I don't mind which gender. This.. human pissed me off too much. I'm afraid I made bit of a mess as well. Could you send someone for that too?" she asked before turning around and walking into the kitchen. She grabbed a hand towel from one of the drawers and wiped the blood off her fingers and face, attempting not to smear her makeup in the process.

Once Alex was finished cleansing herself of blood, she grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass before sitting down at the small table. Now all she had to do was wait for her next human. She only hoped that this one wouldn't piss her off as much as the last one did. She would be able to keep the fun going, as long as her human didn't fuck it up.

She turned and scowled at the guy, pausing in her kicking. Echo glared at him as if looks could kill. "Don't tell me what to do! You don't even know me!" Echo threw at him. She looked around again, slower this time before staring intently at the bars, refusing to look back at the guy. "Well then I guess I'll just have to save myself then won't I." For Echo, it was a statement, not a question.

@LittleWolfie

Chase was unfazed by the look the new girl gave him, people like her who thought they were the shit didn't last long. He noticed that she was staring at the bars intently. He shot her a smug smile, "As much as I would love to see you fail in a epic fashion, I highly suggest you stay put. Trying to break out and escape never ends well, especially for a newbie."

Kain sat and sipped out of the shot glass while listening to the voice of the manager, chuckling under his breath before saying "I can assure you her death will not be an issue." while the cage surfaced and revealed the lady it held. The man simply glanced over the lady, then he stood up and approached the cage, leaving the glass on the table and taking up the entire bottle of liquor instead. Each step he took he started to transform, and by the time he made it to the cage he became a wolf towering over this human, his eyes glancing over her figure before his free hand simply unlocked the cage and opened it, the lycan nodding towards the recliner he sat in. "Sit down. You look like you could use a drink pretty lady." While waiting to see if she would cooperate or not, he was already unscrewing the bottle in his hands, preparing for the night ahead.

Lillian continued unpacking her room and began moving several large books across her room with speed surprising for someone without supernatural strength. She finally finished and let out a loud sigh before collapsing back on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling "I dont think I will be resting me... I wonder when the humans will get-" Before she could finish speaking two large cages arrived in her room and she stood up. She looked at the two in the cage "One Male, One Female... They looked good enough.. I mean its not like I am going to hurt them..." she mumbled to herself before walking up to the cage.

At first she went up to the cage with the female cage and ran a hand against its bars. "I do not like you being in a cage.." She said to both the male and female captives. To them she showed no signs of being a supernatural and may even seem like an escaped human. "But.. I need a promise first... I will keep you both as safe as I can while you are with me if you help me with my own doings." She said before sitting down on the edge of her bed. She tilted her head as she looked at them both and wait for an answer.
Within an instant, the hunter's cage began to rapidly move along whatever support it was connected to. He shook the bars in attempt to somehow get but to no avail, suddenly coming to a stop within a room, his hands gripping the bar tightly. "Gah, this is humiliating..." He growled to himself, annoyed by the confinement. He looked over toward another person who was caged as well, who could she have been? A hunter like him or some poor girl ill-fated enough to wind up here? A feminine voice pulled him out of his thoughts, making him snap in the direction of sound, locking eyes with the own of the room, his hands clenched a bit tighter around the iron bars, a supernatural.

He scoffed in reaction to her words, to him they were as hollow as a shell casing, he doubted a supernatural's ability to be compassionate unless for their own gain. And of course, it was always a quid pro quo system with them, never just an act, it was always a deal. "Hmmph..." The hunter scoffed, his arms now crossed and a deadly glare on his face, he didn't believe her, not for one second.

Lillian looked at the two and smiled as the Girl spoke "Alright! Sounds good.." She said then came over and opened her cage. "Make yourself at home here.. I wont hurt you so do not worry.. Honestly I detest mistreatment of anything living at least... Im a witch... So.. I do not have use of killing humans unlike my family does.. I find it disgusting and really stupid. I really like your race honestly and I wish things would work out between us. If you are hungry I can order food and such... I just honestly need her with my research.. do not worry it isn't on you so.... yeah." She said before turning the male who just went "Hmmph".

Lillian sighed slightly "Alright... Well I cant let you out until you promise me you wont try to do anything stupid that would get you killed. What do you want to eat then? I have a massive amount of money due to my research.. sooo.. anything and everything is easily paid for.. I don't want to see either of you hurt now that you are in my care.. I do not even like the word slave.. I would rather use Assistant. So! My Assistants! What do you say" She asked before going to the phone and picking it up. She looked over to them "What are you hungry for?" She asked one last time.

, green
D29Ih73.gif

Now all set up in her room, Aurora started to changed into her blue black gown. Aurora then went over to the phone to make a call. "Excuse me...this is Aurora Minerva Del la Rosa, in the top floor room. I would like to have one or two human males sent to my room if you don't mind." The desk manager asked her if she had any special requests. "Uhh...can they at least be cute? Ha!" The desk clerk laughed and told her they should be right up. Human male life forces seemed to last longer then the female's. Even in her world it was still sexist. Aurora went over to her vanity mirror and started to put make up on. She wanted to look nice for her "guests." "I do hope these boys are nicer then that last one...I would hate to have my babies rough them up." Her "babies" how she called them were her butterflies. They were like her protectors and cleaner uppers in the human realm. Every Energy Fairy has their signature butterfly or bird, that would watch over them.

Last edited:
Katherine Ilio, blue
Katherine's heart lifted now that she'd be fine. She remembered a history lesson and thought of herself as a 'nicely treated indentured slave'. It was the kind of person that helped people, and in return they got food, clothes, survival basics. "Soup would be fine, any kind. It's practically a treat for me." she answered, remembering that throughout her run back she either ate fresh meat, jerky, or soup.

Hero woke with a start she was stuck in a cage. There were others around her. She saw April no far off along with Rand, and Conner. She sat up and groaned slightly. She squirmed.
"Hello?" She whispered and threw her shoulder agenst the cage. "Conner? Rand? April? Somebody!?" Heros voice rose to a normal volume. Where was she? What happened. She vaigely remembered running through the forest after April and blacking out. Their fight had been so stupid. She couldn't even remember what it had been about. And now she just regretted it.

Nixon paused for a moment as Kate spoke, honestly unsure of how to act. Pregnant? I'm supposed to kill her...right? No no, this is Kate...I should-Illegal, wrong and Boss wouldn't like this...need to-Stop. Stop. Nixon looked back over at Kate, giving a breath. "How...long?" He asked. Nixon's hands trembled. Suddenly, he blinked out of the room, ending up a floor down. "I'm...I'm..." Nixon blinked back into the room, grasping Kate by the shoulders. "You! Me! I...Kate! Kate!" Kate...she's-Wrong, she should be dead-Kill her now. Nixon tensed up backing away from Kate. "I...need to think this through. I'm not sure whether to kill you or not."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Manager looked over at Zzyxx and gave a nod. "Sure sure, oh and can you get Saul do assist you? He wants to do something. Maybe grab a human to test some things," he suggested before turning back to his monitor. Seeing the two reports he sent Chase's cage to Alex and Rand to Aurora. The Manager leaned back into his chair and checked the camera feed. Maybe it would be time soon for a small event, it would surely be entertaining.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rand drummed his hands as he muted out everyone else talking next to him. Focus. I need to consider on how to get out. Any kind of opportunity that can arise I should...Hero? Rand sat up and looked at one of the girls who had woken up. "Hero! It's Rand!" The hunter shouted, his mood brightening. "Listen, this place is run by-" Rand's cage suddenly jerked and was yanked to the left. "Don't trust them! I'll find you!" Rand's cage disappeared out of sight. The hunter grimly waited, then he felt the cage rattle as it ended up inside of a room.

Reactions: Adrie
, green
D29Ih73.gif
Aurora was in her room painting her nails, waiting for her "guests" or "guest". She was getting a little restless just sitting there waiting. "I wonder how long it takes to get a human." Then like a magic man in a cage flew into her room. He was cute, Aurora was happy about that. She sat on the edge of her bed; not knowing if he would try something. She had to be caution, she wasn't the strongest girl. "Wow your really cute. I'm Aurora Minerva Del la Rosa! What is your name handsome?" Some people might think it was weird that Aurora always said her full name, but she liked to let people into her life, supernatural or other. Now she would wait to see if this man was nice or naughty. Either she was going to have some fun before she took his breath away.

Last edited:
Chase laughed Manically, wait why was he laughing? Normally, he would be pissing his pants whenever he was sent up to a guest. Why was this time different? Maybe because he was used to it, the first few times he was terrified of going to a guest's room. He begged and screamed and cried not to go, but after a while he wasn't bothered by it, you couldn't be bothered by it if you wanted to survive. His cage came to a stop and he awaited what the guest, whoever it was, had in store for him

@Ino

4026904.png
"N-nixon!" Kate said with little shock in her drained voice at his demented replies. She was expecting it anyway, except …things were a little different now. The human stares into the walls, which spin around her, laughing at their fate. She clutches her hair in her hands, shutting out the bad things. For now, at least. Kate had to keep it together for the both of them. Wordlessly, the girl stands up with a blank face, grabbing her vampire around the wrist and pulling him out the door (not before slamming a blood bag into his trembling hands). She didn't look back at him as they shot through the hallway, such a foreign thing to do nowadays since Nixon could blink. Before he knew it, they were on floor three consisting of deep indoor pools`, hive dives, hot tubs, etc. Kate pushed the vampire near the edge of the deep end, pointing into the pool and his reflection. "Look at yourself, you're about to wander off the deep end. Not literally, but mentally and there may be no coming back.…" Kate murmurs softly, not the one for strict talking. " You can let those hands kill me, but not your child. They're three months old. My body cannot hide the baby for much longer but please, don't make me hide us from you." Kate gives him a side hug, so void of affection and walked away with her head low.
~~~~
4026854.png

"You little scared bastard. Yeah, keep hiding behind those screens with those pretty lil' eyes. Any supernatural should be able to prove his strength. Yeah, go ahead, make me behave!" Kaori accused Zzyxx as she waved to him, her laughs echoing across the room. God, it felt so weird to laugh, but it wasn't out of happiness, just the mere frightened nature of the staff here. Oddly, the manager had not drawn a vile response other than a twisted smirk from her, for the first time in forever. "Until again."

A few minutes later…

Kaori's reaction to a human shifting into a towering lycan, who slightly shook the floor the each step and ripped the carpet with his animalistic claws consisted of freezing, and trying to seem as small as she could against the freezing bars of the cage. Of course, these actions were nothing like Kaori's true nature and she knew that, but he didn't. The seemingly frightened human didn't even make eye contact as she rushed out of the cage, cramming herself across the room in a corner. "What-are-you?!" She gasped between each of her words, staring at him. Eventually she pulled her knees to her chest, placing her head on them so she no longer had to look at the lycan as she sunk to her knees, balling. It took a while to force herself to cry, but she's played this supernatural-human game for much too long and did what was necessary in order to play her own games instead. The black tanktop with grey jeans kept up by a spikey belt did not match the soft way the girl acted but all that probably mattered was that Kain's human was in fetal position on her cage floor. Deep inside, her evil nature was chuckling at the lycan, it had no reason to do otherwise unless a hand was around her throat.

Last edited: