Oh Waiter, Another Human Please!

@Ice2365

Saul followed Zzyxx down to the torture chamber, a neutral expression on his face. He was unsure how this man knew Zzyxx, or vice versa. All that mattered was he was going to finally get physical. All that time cooped up in his office had bored him to tears. He smiled slyly when Zzyxx asked what next, "It's up to you chief, personally I would've tied him to a chair and gave a few shots with this baby here." He said, twirling the brass knuckles. "We could do psychological torture if you want to go down that road, it's your enemy, do what you want." He said, taking a step back.

Rand tried to figure out what was making Aurora light up and seem fairly excited, but then stopped when she remembered when she remembered Rand and suddenly kissed him. Rand became quite confused. What did she find in his secret that was giving her so much joy? He wasn't sure, but now she was offering some kind of exit. Rand still wasn't sure about any of this, but he immediately got up from the chair and edged towards the door staring straight at Aurora, making sure that she wouldn't make any sudden movements. Her species had to have something to do with her becoming so excited from that secret, but right now leaving was the priority. "Yeah, I'd love to figure it out what you are, but I think I..." Rand tried to move his hand but for someone reason it wouldn't respond. His right leg gave out too, making him fall down against the wall. "Oh you bi-" Rand gritted his teeth before they became paralyzed too. The hunter's eyes darted at Aurora, this was now very wrong, but really what did he expect from this?

"Hmm. Seems silly she had forgotten about your friendship. Perhaps it wasn't as strong as you'd like to think of it. Though I suppose love does make one do crazy things as well. Even if it is horribly one sided. I may be a total stranger, but from all of the memories I've accumulated, I'd have to say you were in the right. Of all the petty behavior I've learned and observed from you humans, the kind exhibited by your friend is the most peculiar. Why love someone who doesn't love you back? But you humans do enjoy your "connections". I do commend you for trying to help your friend, despite her actions toward you. If this was any other forest you may have been able to find her alive before she went off and got herself killed by some wild animal. Useless gestures, but still commendable." Pyotr shrugged as he gave his commentary.

"Perhaps one day you can show me your famed bear taming skills. A neat parlor trick. Your uncle at that point must have been worried for his own safety, and probably the safety of others. The second you leave it's side the bear would have probably decided to have an early snack. Can't really blame him."

"Do you not feel bitter towards her? She did of course get you stuck here, where you will most likely suffer for years, if you don't die from the shock. And to think if she had only listened to you things may have gone much differently." Pyotr, curious, wondered if she even thought they were still friends in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
{ @Nytem4re }
"Unrequited love is a ridiculous state that make those in it behave ridiculously" Sighed Hero. "I probably should hate her. But I couldn't stop thinking about wheni was 6 and, well you should know I didn't have the happiest of childhoods, It was right after my dad died and I pulled away from everyone. I... I was thinking very seriously about suicide. So when I started school i tried to stay back and not let anyone get attached to me in case I was just gone the next day. I pushed everyone away and stayed unheard and unseen until April saw me. She wouldn't let me push her away no matter how mean I was. I guess I wasn't going to let her pull away from me either. I am mad at Josh- her boyfriend. He made her act so irrationally. If I can get back at anyone it would be him." Hero scoffs

A woman soon entered the motel, her ruby red eyes darting around the lobby as she licked her lips, her tongue gliding over her fangs. Her name was Tyla, one of the motel's best vampire customers since she and the Manager happened to be good friends...well, her father figure was good friends with him, she just got the special treatment because of it. As she walked up to the front desk, she put a hand down and looked to the person there. "Hello, my regular room, please. Give me Liz, as well as a bottle of your finest champagne." she said, her black-brown hair swishing a bit when she brushed her bangs out of her face.

The secretary at the front desk gave Tyla a quick look over before sliding the normal key card over to her. "Liz and the champagne shall be in your room when you arrive. Have a good day miss," he said before looking back over at cameras. "Oh bloody hell," he muttered as he grabbed his intercom. "Manager, there's an escapee on floor 2. Want to send guards or should I ask for volunteer guests to claim him?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rand wasn't too sure of what he was doing right now. The Energy Fairy Aurora was lying dead in her room right now, or probably slowly dying. He didn't have time to check, he needed to focus on escaping this Hell. In his hand Rand held a sharp kitchen knife, soaked in the Fairy's blood. He needed to move fast, or else other supernatural would probably come upon him. Rand kept a fast pace but remained extra alert, prepared for anything that came after him.

Tyla took the card from the secretary with a nod, flashing a smile with fangs and all before she went off.

Meanwhile, a short, brown haired girl was waiting in her requested room for the arrival of her master. When the door opened, she looked up with a wide smile, her dark brown eyes sparkling behind her hipster glasses. "Tyla!" She cried, rushing over to greet her master with a hug.

Tyla hugged the girl with a smile, sniffing her hair and inhaling her scent. "Liz, my dear. Its been a while." She said, seeing the champagne she requested in a bucket of ice on the table as she tilted the girl's head up by her chin. "We have some catching up to do." She said, Liz nodding in response as she went over to open the bottle.

Soon, giggles, filled the inside of the room to anyone who walked by the door.

Rand heard someone down the stairs below him and decided to get off at the floor he was at. Hopefully this wouldn't be their floor. The hunter looked around the floor and could only see closed doors, probably just more rooms for the supernatural. Rand's head pounded with questions still. Where was he? How did he even get here? How had he not known about this place? Rand stopped at one particular door and looked over at it, hearing some giggling coming from the door. Raising an eyebrow Rand placed his ear against the door but couldn't discern anything. Would this room house a supernatural, and from the giggling he assumed that they had friends over. Rand slowly backed away from the door, accidentally hitting a vase on a stand behind him. The vase fell with a crash and Rand muttered a curse, looking back at the door and raising the knife. If he was that lucky they wouldn't hear the crash, but at this rate he was used to his lucky turning against him.

{ @Kitsune }
April's cage started to wriggle and rive under her it threw her around a few times before she got the hang of how to stay in control of her body and when the cage came to a stop she was sitting on the floor of a hotel room. There was a woman in the corner that was looking at her curiously.

Hero and April had, had many a conversation discussing April's. Features that always took people a little by suprise. April had Dark, Dark, dark brown hair that was nearly black that fell in wavy locks around the mid of her rib cage. Her dark Halr brought out her greeny blue eyes that had spirles of copper going through them. Her dark hair also brought out her pale skin and even when she wasn't as pale as normal she still looked like it had snowed on her, those features combined made her lips stand out as a little redder then normal.

Save their eyes, April was the polar opposite of Hero. Hero was tanned from her many hours in the sun. Her blonde hair was cut around her collar bone and April never quite knew when Hero went from a longer length to her collar bone cut but that's what she had for years. Hero had pinky colored lips and bright, clear, glowing blue eyes.

April was pulled from her thoughts when the girl told her her name was May.
"How ironic," April mused. "My name is April" she told the girl. And admired May's unusual looks. With dog like eyes.
[I feel so bad because I had stopped getting alerts for this and had gotten so busy that I forgotten it. >.<]

May couldn't help but beam at the mention of the girl's name. April and May, who would have ever thought. Certainly not her. For some odd reason, the girl's name only fueled the Lycan's liking of her. Still beaming, she said, "Nice to meet you, April!" Her excitement could rival a puppy who was only a couple of months old, so curious and ready to pounce on everything.

Wanting to be nice and make a good impression, she asked April, "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you want anything?" She knew how some Supernaturals treated their....humans and it disgusted her. They were people, too. Which is why May was always so kind to them. And, maybe, a bit too affectionate. Especially in the touching department. It was even worse in her wolf form.

@Kitsune

April staired up at May from her place on the floor in the wirey cage.
"Some water would be fantastic" she said taking in the room they were now in. It was lit like a hotel room would be. A few small lights from lamps around the room and light poring in from the windows. Her stomach gave a small rumble from the mention of food but she since she didn't kno where they were it would be strange to eat food. What if it was spiked with something. April couldn't be too careful.
"Where are we?" April asked looking around the room

Rand heard someone down the stairs below him and decided to get off at the floor he was at. Hopefully this wouldn't be their floor. The hunter looked around the floor and could only see closed doors, probably just more rooms for the supernatural. Rand's head pounded with questions still. Where was he? How did he even get here? How had he not known about this place? Rand stopped at one particular door and looked over at it, hearing some giggling coming from the door. Raising an eyebrow Rand placed his ear against the door but couldn't discern anything. Would this room house a supernatural, and from the giggling he assumed that they had friends over. Rand slowly backed away from the door, accidentally hitting a vase on a stand behind him. The vase fell with a crash and Rand muttered a curse, looking back at the door and raising the knife. If he was that lucky they wouldn't hear the crash, but at this rate he was used to his lucky turning against him.

Tyla heard a vase crash outside, looking up from her spot where she bit into Liz's neck as she growled. "Stay here." She ordered her pet, Liz nodding and staying on the bed as Tyla went to examine the crash.

Upon opening the door, she saw someone with a knife and she barred her fangs. "Who are you?! Are you a human without a master?! Return to him or her now before I call security!" She said

@Kitsune

April staired up at May from her place on the floor in the wirey cage.
"Some water would be fantastic" she said taking in the room they were now in. It was lit like a hotel room would be. A few small lights from lamps around the room and light poring in from the windows. Her stomach gave a small rumble from the mention of food but she since she didn't kno where they were it would be strange to eat food. What if it was spiked with something. April couldn't be too careful.
"Where are we?" April asked looking around the room
May nodded at her request, going to go fetch some water for her new roommate. As she disappeared into the kitchen to get a bottle of water, April had spoken up again. She questioned their whereabouts and May remembered that humans never actually remember coming to the hotel. The sound of the fridge opening and closing filled the room as May appeared once more, going back towards April. She handed the girl her water bottle before answering her question. "We're at a hotel. This is my room," she informed her with a smile.

Rand wasn't sure how to react when the vampire came out of her room and looked quite pissed. The hunter looked down at his knife then back at the vampire, then back at his knife then once more at the vampire, then finally at the door. Did she have a human with her too? He had heard her speaking with someone before she exited. Rand didn't like leaving people behind, especially when all he had to do was cut through a vampire. "Sorry about that, I was just on my way back. Do you mind holding my knife for a bit?" Rand asked as he suddenly stabbed forward with the knife.

Naomi cramped inside her small little cage as she had her knees pulled up tightly to her chest,her face hidden under her arms and tangled blonde hair.She was now happy about her small height only being 5'4 came with its perks righy about now. She did curse a bit as she tried to make her big sore bottom more comfrotable. She sighed giving up laying down on her side as shd tried to remeber how she gotten here but came up with nothing.Soon lost in a bunch of never ending random thoughts she fell asleep.

@Kitsune
"Hotel? a Hotel that keeps people in cages?" April asked skeptically "my friend... Hero... Is she here too?" April asked. "Do you know?" April took the water and drank. Small sips while her stomach churned. Where was Hero? Could this girl help her? Questions bounced around In her head. I wish I wasn't so stupid, to run into the woods.

Tyla growled, standing firm as she awaited the stab....but to the male's surprise, the blade did nothing but lightly touch her, her eyes glowing a bright purple as she had used her telekinesis to create a sort of barrier between her and the blade. "Nice try, human, but its going to take a lot more than just your toothpick to hurt me." she said, raising her hand out to a nearby flower pot before she used her powers to throw it at the human's head.

Rand muttered a curse as he realized simply stabbing the vampire wouldn't work. Nothing ever works why did I even think that it would work? Rand wondered. The hunter turned his head to see the nearby flower pot rise up. "And a vampire with a fancy telekinesis power will probably have to try a bit harder to kill me," Rand challenged, pulling the knife back and brandishing it, prepared to dodge the pot for when it came. It was really low bluff and he was actually very worried, but maybe he would have his bad luck turn for the better. Hopefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Connor woke up and looked around. He had been placed back in his cage, his nice ol' cage. As long as she wasn't here the hunter was all happy. Connor sat back in his cage, glad his torture was finally over. He had already seen most of what that hotel had to offer, and was now desperate as ever to escape. This place was close to his ideal version of Hell and...was that someone talking? Connor looked around and saw someone in a cage in the distance. "Hello? Someone else actually here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyla had thrown it at his head, then dashed forward to grab him by the neck and pin him to the wall, suspending him in the air. "Do not underestimate me, boy. I won't hesitate to kill you the first moment I get!" She snarled, her eyes glowing brightly now as a few things around her started to levitate.

Meanwhile, Liz had gotten worried about her master and went to see what was going on. She poked her head out the door, gasping as she took in the sight around her. "Tyla, no!"

@Kitsune
"Hotel? a Hotel that keeps people in cages?" April asked skeptically "my friend... Hero... Is she here too?" April asked. "Do you know?" April took the water and drank. Small sips while her stomach churned. Where was Hero? Could this girl help her? Questions bounced around In her head. I wish I wasn't so stupid, to run into the woods.
May bit her bottom lip at April's accusations, casting her eyes to the ground. She felt guilty because, even though she doesn't treat the humans as bad as others do, she was still apart of the whole process. She was relieved when they didn't dwell on the subject. She was sure that she would have break if they talked about it. Refocusing her gaze back on the other female, her eyebrows furrowed at the mention of someone else. "I'm....not sure," she said. Hero must be a very close friend of hers, she thought.

Rand didn't have much time to react as he felt himself shoved against the wall. The vampire's grip was tightening against his neck and slightly choking him, not allowing him to even speak. Rand's eyes looked over at all the objects rising up behind the vampire and looked back at the vampire herself. Well this escape was short lived, the hunter figured, bracing himself for what would happen next. Rand didn't expect the girl to appear from the door though, and hoping that the vampire was distracted by her Rand swung his knife as hard as he could, though since he was pinned up against the wall he didn't have the ability to throw that much power into it.