Oh Waiter, Another Human Please!

Lillian nodded to Marcus as a Super Natural came in with a large platter of food. On it was Marcus's sandwich and Katherine's soup. She also ordered different kinds of food so there was a wide variety on the plate. The SuperNatural didn't bother looking at the humans as it left. Lillian took a deep breath and sighed "Go ahead! Grab your things to eat." She said before standing up "Well.. Now that you both agreed I can go about discussing what I have in mind for both of you." She said before walking over to one of her books. She opened it and ran a hand across its pages "It wont effect either of you at all. You see, I personally love Humans and I made it a mission to resurrect them.. I amassed a fortune through my research in Necromancy. I also know many types of Arcane magics and for my age which is vastly young compared to every person who isn't human in this building. I am only seventeen." She said before turning.

"My task for both of you are to assist me in recording what I find and to gather materials from about my room when I start the process. I can bring back the person's soul and place it into a ruined body.. they will remember everything.. their body will heal completely and they will go about their lives like nothing ever happened. It is a vast leap since Doctor Frankenstein's monster.. Oh yes... a great distance.." she said then shook her head. "Sorry.. I think of the things I have read and I wish to have been there to have witnessed it." She said to no one directly. "So! That is basiclly what I ask of both of you. I will have you stay in this Suite and do as you wish. As long as it doesn't effect me or you try to escape which will come back on me! I do not give a shit." She said bluntly.

@Nytem4re
Hero was taken compleatly aback. From the moment she recovered from her body being thrown about the cage she felt light on her feet and ready for a fight. But once she got her wits about her she noticed they were in a room. Quite modest. Nothing overly extravagant. The other half of the "they" in the room was a boy not much older then herself she would guess around 25ish but she knew better then to think that. He was probably older then she would want to count but for now it didn't matter. He had begun to talk.
"No it doesn't matter much I suppose" she said when he told her of his name. Then he guestured at the cage that held her and offered to let her out. Again she was taken by surprise.
"I won't lie, being let out of here sounds amazing." Hero said and paused realizing he that after someone told you their name you were supposed to reply with yours.
"I'm Hero, by the way... Like the Shakespeare character." She added as an afterthought.

"Ah. "Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me." Whoever named you must have really loved 'Much Ado About Nothing'. A fine read. Hero...I quite wonder if you are what your name implies. Perhaps that is why you have found yourself here." Pyotr unlocked the cage and then promptly sat down.

"You may have been expecting me to break you apart limb by limb. Maybe if we met on the outside world, but the hotel always has me feeling festive. Besides, my day job is all about murder and quite honestly it gets boring if you do too much of it." He forced one of the bones in his arm outwards, forming it into a crude blade.

"Don't be mistaken, I will still kill you if you give me reason to. But I believe we can both enjoy this meager time together. Even if I don't kill you I suppose someone.. or something else will here. Tell me, have you ever had some white wine?" Retracting his bone shank of sorts, he quickly diverted the conversation.

Pyotr placed another wine glass on the simple table, pouring another drink. "I wasn't always a drinker you know. But one day I decided to consume these poor grape farmers out the Belgian countryside and found I quickly could not do without. This white wine right here has an aroma not too far off like that of honey. It's actually also very sweet."

"But enough about me and my ramblings. What about you, Hero? How exactly did you find your way into this predicament you are in? I don't quite think you volunteered for this."

@Nytem4re
He was right, Her mother had loved much ado about nothing, it was her favorite play. After she died Hero was named for the play in some sort of tribute she never quite understood. She gently pushed the cage door open so she could climb out of it. And come to a standing. Pyotr was at least a head taller then she was and a a much stronger build then hers.
"I've only ever had red wine." Hero admited. "And very rarely, my uncle ever let me have much, and only on special ocasions, white wine is rather hard to come by where I live" she carfully picked the wine glass up and looked at the golden-clear liquid. He was right it smell sweet like honey but has the tang of the alcohol. and realize how correct Pyotr was. She would probably never see home again. At least in this life.
"I'm not quite sure how I found myself here, I had an argument with a friend and she got angry with my and ran into the woods, after a few hours I wondered why my level headed friend hadn't returned and went into the woods in search of her. I'm not sure what happened next but I woke up in the cage." Hero explained and guestureing slightly at the metal box , now on the floor. She raisied the glass to her lips and taking a sip. It was sweet like honey and still bitter in a way. She wasn't experienced with wine whatsoever so she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But from what she could tell; it was very good.

1qg0gl.png

"I suppose not..." She says her voice cold and uninviting. "But we must learn to rules" she says wickedly "after all what is a game without rules!" She fiddles with the key grinning. "You see" she continues "in my hand I hold all the power I need over you....for now at lest" she walks over to the cage. "If I let you out you will not run, or you will die" she says looking into his eyes. She then takes the key and enters it into the lock turning it opens. She flings the door open, she grabs him by the shirt dragging him over to the chair she forces him down. Then turning she takes a step to the bed and sits, "Now shall we begin?" She asks.

105zddg.png

She nods making her shakey but stready legs carry her to the seat. She sits slowly placing her shaky hands in her lap. She looks around taking in her surrondings she sees what seems to be a hotel room. The place was beatiful and very welcoming. The women beside her seemed kind enough as far as she could tell. She looks back at the women one question had been killing her for sometime now and she needed to know the answer. "So this is a...um hotel right, but for....supernaturals?" She half asks have states.

@April
"How Naïve..." Dexter said "I'm looking for myself. Why you are here is also simple." Dexter strode over to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm a vampire. That's all there is to it." He showed his fangs. "But I'm tired of this. For over 200 years I have been wandering through this existence wondering if I can be alive, even though I am dead. When I was alive I had a meaning, a drive to be living, but now...I have nothing. I am physically at this establishment for the reason I am trying to find my way again." Dexter smiled. "I have no plans on killing you." "Yet" Dark Dexter added. "To be honest, I don't know why I requested you here. I'm just kind of figuring it out as I go along.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Crazy 8 Nate
Zzyxx exited the surveillance room. "I have a better idea..." He said to Saul. "Now, since this is could get me in some trouble we need to keep this ordeal...Well, hush hush." Zzyxx smiled. He quickly walked through the halls of the hotel until he reached the human containment area. There was one person that he recently caught in the woods that he wanted to toy with. Zzyxx went to the cage in which Phil was hanging in the air. He pulled a lever and the cage started to lower making a clacking noise due to the pull system lowering the chains.

Phil woke with a start as he felt his cage lowering. "What the fuck?" He asked. The room was too dark for him to see anything; however, Phil heard an all too familiar voice speak, "Well, well, well...Phil. I haven't been this bloody close to you since you tried to kill me all those years back. Luckily enough...You weren't very experienced back then..." "

"..." Phil stayed silent. That was the voice that had captured him back in the woods.

Zzyxx opened the cage and grabbed Phil by the throat. He dragged him out of the cage and quickly hit him on the back of the head making Phil go limp. Zzyxx threw Phil over his shoulder and walked out of the room heading to the torture chamber. "Time for my revenge." Zzyxx said wrenching open the door to the torture chamber. He strapped Phil to a stand-up gurney and waited for Phil to wake.

"How should I start Saul? You're welcome to join me of course. He deserves to feel a lot of pain."

April awoke. She awoke to Hero's voice. Hero was crying out to someone. Rand? He was here too? Hero had always spent so much time with him. And April never fully understood why. Hero also had an unexplainable nack for athleticism when April had never actually seen her work out. Hero knew all about anatomy and all the scary things of killing that April didn't think that Hero even knew she let slip. Hero. Her Hero. Her Hero she'd known all her life. Was sitting in a cage not too far off, for the first time in her life, that April knew of, unsure of herself. Hero Carried herself in a cirtin way that made you look at her and immidietly think how confident and intimidating she looked. She didn't hold her normal confidence now. Her blonde collar bone length hair hung limply framing her face, her body looked different too it's normal muscular build was deteriorated to a more agile frame making her collar bones stick out all the way to her shoulders and her cheek bones stand out abnormally so. her Bright blue eyes stuck out in the darkness like a beckon her unusual trait she'd gained from her father her trait from him in her other wise mother dominated genetic build. Not to mention her name.

April watched silently as the scene played out. Rand being taken away Hero calling out to him. Falling back into the horrifyingly uncomfortable cage floor being told to stay quite and Finnally being hauled off herself. April couldn't help but feel aweful. If it hadn't been for their stupid fight Hero wouldn't be here. April pressed her hands into the cage wall. And caught the faint sight of flakes of dried blood still on the bars. April shivered. She had a feeling she would never get out of this dark place. And if she did, that could only mean one thing. Death.

"Right, don't run and don't die, simple enough," Connor muttered under his breath. Seeing the cage open Connor thought out some potential plans he could do right before he was grabbed and shoved into a chair. From the chair Connor looked up at the girl as she spoke. "And am I allowed to know who my...host is before we start?" The hunter asked unknowingly. And at that...begin what? Connor wondered, casting his eyes down. He should stay wary, but he did not want to end his life. Could she really kill him as casually as she claimed? He wasn't sure, and wasn't too keen on testing that theory.

1qg0gl.png

She laughs "of course, I am Pria" she says lightly "but my name will not matter to you." She adds. "Now I like to do this the old fastioned way, being what I am I could control your every move with ease" she says "but I'm not going to do that. You see where is the fun in any of that? But if you test me I will use it understand, if you know what I'm talking about that is." She finishes with a quite laugh. Control him just seemed to easy to her, there was no challenge but if she had to she would. She had controlled many men over the years but it always ended in the same way, their death. She normally would not let one live after controlling them. Though some got away normally if they had allies, their friends would drag them away and after 24 hours they'd be fine. She would sometimes even let this happen. Her powers sometimes got in her way, she had once longed to be normal but she had now giving up on that. And the one that brutally made her realize that was a human. They said she would never be able to live a normal life and that she was a freak, so she killed them. "So you will be my servrnt" she says snapping out of her trance, it had only been a few seconds not long enough for the boy in front of her to really notice. "you will keep this room clean, and you will keep me entertained. If I'm board you might just find yourself in the unpleasant predicament of torture." She continued "any questions?" She asks finally at the end.

Lillian nodded to Marcus as a Super Natural came in with a large platter of food. On it was Marcus's sandwich and Katherine's soup. She also ordered different kinds of food so there was a wide variety on the plate. The SuperNatural didn't bother looking at the humans as it left. Lillian took a deep breath and sighed "Go ahead! Grab your things to eat." She said before standing up "Well.. Now that you both agreed I can go about discussing what I have in mind for both of you." She said before walking over to one of her books. She opened it and ran a hand across its pages "It wont effect either of you at all. You see, I personally love Humans and I made it a mission to resurrect them.. I amassed a fortune through my research in Necromancy. I also know many types of Arcane magics and for my age which is vastly young compared to every person who isn't human in this building. I am only seventeen." She said before turning.

"My task for both of you are to assist me in recording what I find and to gather materials from about my room when I start the process. I can bring back the person's soul and place it into a ruined body.. they will remember everything.. their body will heal completely and they will go about their lives like nothing ever happened. It is a vast leap since Doctor Frankenstein's monster.. Oh yes... a great distance.." she said then shook her head. "Sorry.. I think of the things I have read and I wish to have been there to have witnessed it." She said to no one directly. "So! That is basiclly what I ask of both of you. I will have you stay in this Suite and do as you wish. As long as it doesn't effect me or you try to escape which will come back on me! I do not give a shit." She said bluntly.
She didn't seem all that malevolent now that he thought about it, he took the sandwich from the plate and bit into it. He hadn't realized he had been hungry until he took a bite, he found himself eating until there was nothing left of the sandwich. He looked up in her direction when she spoke, getting ready to speak of her plans for them, he mentally laughed to himself when she said she loved humans, if anything she would be human, disregarding her supernatural abilities. His eyebrow raised when she spoke of necromancy, he knew all well what that was and he was already not liking this, not only that but she was seventeen, her vast understanding of things could be a little...swayed.

"A ruined body? And their new body will repair itself entirely?" He asked, trying to clarify, this seemed like a sick fantasy, something way too good to be true, she'd bring back the dead and restore their lives, memories, everything. To admit, it was something that he wanted to agree on, who knew how many hunters had been trapped here only to die. He took a second to think, listening to her rule, stay out of trouble and stay 'home'. "I'll help...what other choice do I have really?" He said, trying to make it sound like he was resisting, to be true, he was but the thought of bringing people back was too alluring to resist.

May skipped into the beautiful looking hotel. It was just as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. Her eyes scanned her surroundings in awe. She's heard amazing things about this place and couldn't wait to experience everything for herself. As she was making her way to the desk, an annoucement about a new shipment of humans echoed throughout the building. This day just keep getting better and better!, she thought as she stopped at the front of the desk.

"Hello and welcome. How may I assist you today?"

"I would like to check in. I didn't make a reservation or anything. Any room that's quite big would be nice. And has a grand view, if you don't mind," May requested in a chipper voice.

It was silent as the worker tried to find her a room that fitted her taste and met her requirements. After a while, there was a small 'aha' and she was being handed a key to her room. Some typing followed after before the worker addressed her once more. "You're all ready to go, ma'am. I hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to request a human."

May thanked the worker and smiled brightly before making her way to her room. She hopped into an elevator and rode it the the floor that was two floors down from the highest one. Glancing at the numbers at the side of the doors, she discovered she was all the way at the end of the hallway. It wasn't that long of a walk and she liked it.

Inserting her key and opening the door, she stepped inside her new room. It was very spacious like she requested and had a ceiling to floor window on one side. Her luggage was already in the room as she flopped onto her bed, sighing blissfully. Basking in the silence, she remembered the ndlew shipment of humans. It would be nice to have some company in the spacious room, to cuddle with someone while she slept. That in mind, the young Lycan lunged for the phone, dialing the numbers. Waiting eagerly, she was happy to hear the voice on the other end say, "Yes?"

"Hi, uh, my name's May Smith. I'm on the third to the top floor and I'd like to request a human. No specific gender or instructions."

There was some noise before a "Is that all, ma'am?"

"Yes, that's it."

"Alright. One will be sent to you soon."

"Thank you!"

May hung up the phone and sat back down on her comfy bed, bouncing slightly. Now she had to wait.

, green
D29Ih73.gif

Aurora loved to hear Rand scream in agony. Her babies fluttered around the hotel room, joyfully blue sparkles flying around the room. "So I guess you won't be questioning me anymore? Little boy!" Aurora was having more fun torturing Rand then she thought she would. She wanted to see how far she could take this before she had to end his life. "Now what to do...what to do? Ummm...Oh! I know, if you tell me a good secret about you. I might let you go." Aurora's butterflies fluttered around in fear and shock. Was she really about to let him go? Nobody knows but Aurora.

Last edited:
Connor gave a shuddered breath. Her talk that she able to easily control him quickly led him to what she was, a succubus. That definitely wasn't good. Facing just one succubus while alone was bad enough, and this one had all the advantages. He had no weapons, no current possibility of surprising her, and he was trapped in a room with her. Rand had told of his personal experience with succubi, and none of them were good. "Erm, right," Connor said. He certainly wasn't going to have a good day today. How the Hell am I getting out of this one?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few breaths, Rand looked back up at Aurora when she gave her proposal. "Might" let me go is not a very safe statement, the hunter thought. Still, the small possibility of getting out of here at the expense of a secret would be very nice. Rand knew a lot of secrets, but of course many were just uninteresting coordinates to several hunter bases and secret establishments. Something more personal needed to be used, but one that he could afford to give out. "Right..." Rand started. "I am the writer of the Encyclopedia of Supernatural where I have described every known supernatural race with instructions on how to identify and kill them. I've also given all my personal commentaries on them for the specific strategies. This book has been widely distributed to every hunter out there." It wasn't much of a secret but few did know the fact that he was the one who made that book. Maybe it would qualify for her standards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kitsune @Cecily

After a low tone was sounded, April's cage suddenly starting shaking. After a few moments of the rattling the cage suddenly shot up, going near to the top of the hotel. Right before it hit the very top it stopped just two down and went off to the right. After a couple moments April's cage ended up inside of May's room.

4026854.png

@Furasian
As Kain removed his furry, lanky body from Kaori on the floor, she balled her fist momentarily, cracking her knuckles when he was on the move. Geez. Acting SO scared and weak is probably the hardest part of my plan, I'm so tempted to let it go. What if this was irrelevant? But I need him to underestimate me if we go into battle….. Her thoughts bounced away inside her thick skull while she crawls away a few feet before standing and hugging herself for a few moments. Her back revealed those all too familiar patterns when someone tried to keep their cries quiet, she even went as far as to visibly wipe her eyes with a finger before walking the pathway that was far from Kain to the chair he picked out. Kaori's eye graced over the food, placing her hand over her stomach as it growled

. Old habits die hard. Well, of her stomach and huntress ability. Hell yes! Without asking, she plucks an orange, nearly all the whole wheat bread, a salt packet, and some lemons off the platter. Her eating habits seem to be rather odd…she totally avoided the meaty proteins that 99% of people would jump for and specifically went for either high-carb foods or high acid/ salty foods. She slipped the numerous salt packets and lemon in her clothes; she never even gave an explanation nor Kain might not have seen it. Kaori seemed to swallow the bread slices at the rate of 1/second. After years being here, your stomach was used to digesting food whole. Most of it would be gone by the time Kain actually got to sit down and she would then a banana, slowly peeling it "I do not wish to drink. Only after things have been settled. But you should treasure my portion of drink along with yours." She suddenly says after pausing before another bite.​

May was halfway asleep when her human finally popped up. Eyes wide, the Lycan jumped to her feet and made her way towards the cage at a normal, slightly excited pace. She stopped in front of it, a few steps away. It was like her eyes glowed as she observed her human. It was a girl who seemed to be quite young, in the late teens at least. She had raven colored hair and beautiful blue eyes that May seemed to get lost in. Her skin complextion was very pale, making her hair and eyes and lips stand out. She's so pretty, the Lycan thought as she curled her hand around one of the iron bars keeping her human trapped.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she unlocked the cage and stood to the side, giving the girl space to get out. "You can come out. My name's May," May said in a soft voice, not wanting to startle the girl. She knew all of the humans were terrified and confused, wondering how any of this had happened at all. "May I ask what's your name?" She questioned politely with a tilt of her head, resembling a confused puppy with her wide, bright, doe-like eyes.

[ @Cecily ]

Kain watched the girl, his eyes locked on her as if expecting another shenanigan. It was a relief though to see her go for the food, the lycan following close behind until the girl sat down. For an innocent person she seemed rather odd to him, how she had altered from blatant resistance to submission rather frequently. Most girls he had usually fought until physical action was taken or just gave in right away. Regardless, he was confident with the belief he had the upper hand.

Diets weren't much of a thing the lycan observed. He had seen almost every kind of eater from the vegetarians to the full out meat eaters. It didn't even come to a surprise to him when she offered the drink, his eyes shifting over her image like a radar trying to detect a plot before he spoke. "Drink it. If its an issue we will get water straight from the faucet." He replied, glancing over his shoulder at the spilt bottle he was forced to drop during his pursuit. She needs to learn.. I can still see some resistance. The drunken pervert thought before clearing his throat and speaking up in a more stern tone.

"We'll be going with option 2. So to get what ever fight is left in you out. There will not be any argument you will just listen." With those words the plan was in place and the lycan was already walking across the room to a drawer, opening it up while he spoke. "You ever shoot someone, child?"

{ @Kitsune }
April's cage started to wriggle and rive under her it threw her around a few times before she got the hang of how to stay in control of her body and when the cage came to a stop she was sitting on the floor of a hotel room. There was a woman in the corner that was looking at her curiously.

Hero and April had, had many a conversation discussing April's. Features that always took people a little by suprise. April had Dark, Dark, dark brown hair that was nearly black that fell in wavy locks around the mid of her rib cage. Her dark Halr brought out her greeny blue eyes that had spirles of copper going through them. Her dark hair also brought out her pale skin and even when she wasn't as pale as normal she still looked like it had snowed on her, those features combined made her lips stand out as a little redder then normal.

Save their eyes, April was the polar opposite of Hero. Hero was tanned from her many hours in the sun. Her blonde hair was cut around her collar bone and April never quite knew when Hero went from a longer length to her collar bone cut but that's what she had for years. Hero had pinky colored lips and bright, clear, glowing blue eyes.

April was pulled from her thoughts when the girl told her her name was May.
"How ironic," April mused. "My name is April" she told the girl. And admired May's unusual looks. With dog like eyes.

"Ah. Haven't your petty fairy tales remind you never to go into the woods? Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel.. It never ends well. Even if there was no hotel, the bears usually love a good mauling. Though I suppose if you want to disappear and never be found again, it helps." Of all the places you could go unprepared, the forest wasn't exactly the best, if not the worst place to go venturing into without a plan. Especially this forest, but they couldn't possibly know about the hotel.

"May I ask what was the topic of the argument? I do enjoy hearing how you humans crack apart at the seams. Let me take a guess. A man? You or her is leaving to go someplace else? I wonder." Pyotr knew that

{ @Nytem4re }
Hotel
. That was a start.
"I've always found woods to be peaceful, just not these woods. Everyone in the village knows not to go into the wood. No one comes out. You never see them again. If you go into the woods youre dead. You're gone. No one heads from you again. There's another set of woods not too far off from the village that has a meadow attached to it and I normally go there to ride my horse. That's where I was that day.

"You have to understand that April and I have been friends forever. She's my polar opposite but somehow when we met we clicked. She's always been there for me. She was there when my dad died when I was 5. She was there for me when I cut all of my hair off when I was 13. She was there when I got my horse at 15 from the slaughter house. Sne was there the next day when I got thrown off so high and so hard from the horse that I saw starts for days. And she was the one that made me get right back up and try again. She's always had my back when I needed her most.

"And I always had her's until that day. I was out riding my horse I had a wrough day and I was blowing off some steam. Cross country always helps with that and my horse really likes to go so it's pretty beneficial. I'd forgotten that after school she wanted me to come over to talk so when I finally got there a few hours later cursing myself out all the way. She was laying on the floor crying. April is the most calm, level headed person I know. So to see her like that was really difficult.

"You're right about the boy thing though. She had been dating this real jerk. Her was aweful to everyone in clouding her sometimes. She would never admit to anything but I know he forced her into doing thing against her will. Then made it all up by being a gentleman. Basically everyone fell for his charm, except me, I knew, I know it's all bull shit. I know everything he says is a lie but April sees the good in people and doesn't want to take the bad right away.

"She my laying down and in a total breakdown fit. Screaming 'why doesn't he like me', and 'I thought what we had was special' and a bunch of sobbing in general. I knelt down to ask what was wrong and she she turned on me. She said that he doesn't like her because of me. She wished I was dead. I was stunned April never talked to me like that, me or anyone. She after I shook off being stunned I argued back telling her that he was bad for her reminding her that he hit her,lied to her, raped her. From there it escalated until she just got up and started walking. I yelled after her asking where she was going and she turned around staired me straight in the eye and said 'the woods.' I Knew immidietly it wasn't my horse back woods it was the woods. I tried to reason with her. I tried to be her not to go I tried to take everything back, cause that always works" Hero added sarcastically "She wouldn't hear it. She went into the woods and after a few days when she didn't come out I got my bearings about me and went in too. I knew it was a bad idea but Hope, guilt ad regret make people do stupid things" Hero finished.

After a little bit of a too long silent second Hero said "you know I've always had an unexplainable nack with Bears. I've never really seen them as dangorous in fact I made friends with one once and tried to take it home as a pet when I was 14. But my uncle just wouldn't let me." she shruges

Last edited by a moderator:
, green
D29Ih73.gif

Aurora knew there was something different about this particular guy. She could smell that he was a hunter...but the King Hunter of Hunters? Aurora's butterflies fluttered around in happiness and joy, they knew that this was going to be good. To get a hunter's life force was amazing but to get THE Hunter of Hunter's life force would make you a Queen among Energy Fairies. Aurora jumped around like a school girl that just got to hug her favorite teen boy singer. She stopped, noticing that Rand was still in the room; she couldn't possibly let him know how excited she was about this. "Wow, so you must be a genius of sorts. To bad you still don't know what I am." Aurora walked over to him she kissed him on the cheek, her lipstick had her paralyzing serum on it. He wouldn't be able to move in a few minutes, let alone talk in a few hours. Of course she had the antidote but it was funner for her to see him go into a panic. "Now that was a great secret...like I promised you can go now." Aurora motioned for her butterflies to open the door and untie Rand, the butterflies weren't frantic they knew what she was up too. She just couldn't wait for Rand to walk towards the door...and SNAP! He would fall over not knowing why it happen.