Oh Waiter, Another Human Please!

Hero's shoulder felt raw. It cage had scraped up her arm not enough to break skin but enough to sway her to the point of giving it a rest. She laid back onto the sharp, hard, uncomfortable cage floor when she hear a voice. It was Rand. Her heart lept with joy
"Rand!" She called not overly loudly just in case. He wasn't that far off from her she could hear him clearly and her vision was adjusting to the dark lighting in the room full of cages. He was telling her that the place was run by... And didn't compleat the sentence. Where were they? Run by who? And what were they running!? He told her not to trust them. But she wasn't quite sure who they were. Rand's Cage was rattling. He was Moving away from her. Risking the pain in her already suffering shoulder she pushed her way to get closer to see what was going on.
"Rand? Rand! Where are you?" Now his voice was barly autoable he told her he would find her. And then he was Gone. Hero laid back in the cage. Rand was gone. He told her not to trust them. Whoever they were. She had no idea where Conner was. April, April must've been around the cages somewhere. But Hero guessed that April wasn't awake yet. Poor girl. She'll be terrified to wake up and have no one. Hero tried to think she tried to beguin going through tactics that Conner and Rand would be proud of. But the ever resent throbbing in her shoulder made her disculude a lot of methods of escape and forced her mind into rather creative was to fighting and breakouts. Although the solid metal cages made breakouts impossible.

A loud sound filled the room, which was followed by a cage lurching into the room. "Oh joy, my guest has arrived." Alex took a sip of her freshly poured wine and stood up. She hoped the human could be at least a little bit cute, whether or not it was a female or male. It would make things more fun. She sat the glass down on the table before making her way over to her human, making sure to step over the lifeless body of her previous human. Crouching down, she gave a good look at the human in the cage. "You are cute, just a little bit though. I might keep you around longer than my last pet. He pissed me off, so I simply tore his throat out. I'd advise not to piss me off." she gave the human boy a cruel smile.

Standing up, she walked across the living room and opened a drawer in one of her tables. She withdrew a pair of handcuffs. Alex walked back over to the cage, opened it, and grabbed the little human by the arm. Tightening her grip, she yanked him out and began the process of putting the handcuffs on him. When she finished, she gripped onto his arm again and threw him onto the couch.
"Let me explain how things are going to work while you're with me," Alex started, "You will not escape, and will not be able to escape. I will not hesitate to rip your heart out if you try. I am your new mistress from now on and until I get bored of you. You will do whatever I say if you wish to live another day longer."

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rand gave a low stare at Aurora as he sat in his cage. He remembered the warnings and this seemed too strange for him to not be suspicious anyway. He gave a quick analysis of Aurora, trying to see if he could determine her species. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]No noticeable signs, this is gonna be hard. She is admiring attractiveness of me, so maybe succubus?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Rand didn't like dealing with succubi, but he couldn't be too sure. Nevertheless, he prepped his mental self. "It's Rand, now I would be fairly pleased if you could let me out of this containment." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Just wait for the moment, wait for opportunity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nixon stood for a while in front of the pool, staring at himself. His evil twin looked in OK condition, but according to Kate that was actually him. Would he drown if he stepped forward? He didn't remember if that was one of the things that killed him. Nixon stared at the blood bag. This [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]would [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]kill him if he didn't drink it. What an annoying crutch. Blood did taste good though. Ripping the bag open Nixon took a sip and sat down, his feet in the water. Focusing was fairly hard for him, and now he couldn't help but stare at the water. What would it be like going off the deep end? Nixon considered this question, then before he knew it he had fallen into the pool.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The water wasn't really as he expected. It was cold and actually hurt his head when he got deeper, yet he kept sinking. He could make out several shapes in the water that were moving. One was coming closer to him, and was suddenly right up in his face. She was a siren obviously, and was so happy that he had entered her domain. She held onto his hand and was pulling him down, wanting him to come to the bottom. Nixon looked at the siren, then stared at the bottom, then looked up. "Yeah, the bottom sucks," Nixon said, his underwater words incomprehensible. "No wonder Kate doesn't want me to be here."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Kate was walking away Nixon appeared by her side, completely drenched. "Yeah I think I get it now. Going off the deep end sucks. Seriously, who wants to be there? Well, I guess those weird siren girls want to but they're pretty crazy for wanting to be there. It's cold and it really makes your head hurt. In fact when you get even deeper it just wants you to fall asleep or something like that. Then you don't wake up, or get eaten, or die, or do anything that's actually fun in life."[/BCOLOR]

Phil sighed as more people's cages were sent away. He noticed a girl was shouting for Rand. "Cut it out sweetheart." Phil said in his taciturn attitude. "He ain't coming back. I would shut up and hope that you make it out of this alive." Phil closed his eyes. "Plus, I'm trying to get some shut eye before I die. That would be fantastic, but all this yelling is making it damn near impossible." Phil sighed. "Whatever..." He grumbled under his breath. If only he could get out. He would without hesitation and would fight his way out and die trying. "God dammit" he cursed under his breath. He hated being locked up like an animal. "When I get out...I'm going to kill every single one of you." Phil promised himself. "My trail lead me here, so I'll find her here too." Phil shut his eyes waiting for sleep to overcome him and take him away.

Zzyxx walked down to the surveillance room. "Saul." Zzyxx said in a business like tone. "We got work to do." Zzyxx quickly explained the whole idea for the maze that he had come up with. "If we get started now, we'll be done in a month and just in time for the Anniversary." Zzyxx sat down in a chair. "We have an old design we could use for the maze or if you felt like it you could design the entire thing. I'll be in charge of building it." Zzyxx smirked. "So what do you think Saul?"

@Ino

Shit what have I gotten myself into Chase thought to himself. Damn this vampire guest was sure forceful, now, under normal circumstances Chase would find this kinda hot, but this wasn't normal circumstances. Chase sat there on the couch, tempted to unleash one of his witty wisecracks but decided against it. "Yes mistress." He said robotically, I have a name you know, it's Chase he thought again to himself.

Kain blinked when the girl scrambled out of the cage, his eyes following her with that brief sense of surroundings before he put his assumptions together, returning to that more emotionless state, his half closed eyes trailing over her as he approached the girl. "We can get to that later. Now stand up, girl. I do not wish to carry you and you shouldn't wish to go to that length." He commanded, flicking the cap he had unscrewed while waiting for the broken down girl. Typical human.. Then again this is the first time she's bumped into a lycan. With that thought he eased up just a bit, even crouched down in front of her with his arms resting across his knees. "You know... A drunk man sure enjoys a vulnerable female, one that can't fight back, I wonder if you can grow on this hotel..." He was actually taking in her act, and deep inside he thought she was going to be an easy prey to reel in, but it wasn't a kill he was looking for, and his context sure hinted on what he really wanted. She will stick to me like a cub to a bear, and she is cute. The manager sure brings in some unique catches.

@Ice2365

Saul had been in the office watching over the damn hotel as usual, when Zzyxx came in and explained to him the big plan. Saul couldn't help but smile at that, a maze for the fleshies to hunted down in. "Sure count me in." Saul said, he pause for a minute. "Well what design did you have in mind?" He asked.

, green
D29Ih73.gif

Aurora burst out in a evil witch like cackle. "My, my, my someones in a rush. I don't no why. Do you think I should let him out my babies?" Reappearing like magic Aurora's butterflies fluttered around the cage. They were more excited then Aurora was. "Just in case you try anything "stupid" babies take him out the cage and tie him to the chair." The butterflies may look small but thanks to fairy magic they could carry 10X's their size. They broke open the cage and grabbed the boy named Rand. In a rough manner they through him on the chair and in a blink of an eye, they had his arms and legs tied to the chair. "Easy babies. Don't hurt him to much, I want to have some "fun" with him first." Aurora loved to torture her victims before she did the deed. "So...Rand is it? Tell me something about yourself, do you have a girlfriend, boyfriend? Do you live around here? Any parents?" Aurora started to laugh as she took a cigarette out of her purse. "I would ask if you want one...but you seem a little wrapped up at the moment." Aurora could tell this one's life force would last for weeks, maybe months. She couldn't wait to feel it.

Last edited:
OK, didn't see the magical butterflies coming, Rand thought as he was quickly tied to the chair. The hunter struggled for a moment but figured it wasn't much use. Rand stared up at Aurora, trying to determine her species. OK, not succubus or empousai for that matter. Butterflies used some kind of magic and were controlled by her. Think Rand! What is she? Rand racked his brains but felt like he still needed more info. He was missing something. As Aurora spoke Rand gave a roll of his eyes. He wasn't sure of what tactic to use, maybe simple innocence would work for now. "You see I'd love to tell you if I knew some folks nearby but the problem is that I don't know where I am. Mind telling me?" Less info on me, more on you. Nothing to use against me.

Cut it out sweetheart said an echoing annoyingly calm voice he's not coming back. Shut up and hope you'll be lucky enough to get out Alive yourself.
"Who the hell are you?" Hero snapped at the voice and flinched as the voice continued. Now he was babbling on about getting sleep and how he was going to kill someone when he got out. Then something clicked in her head
"Wait! Where are we? Why are we here?" Hero Paused and chanced it "who- who are you?" She knew that the chances of him telling her who he was slim because you never give away you identity when you're in danger. That might be the end of you dumb enough. But if he wasn't a hunter.... He might not know that.
"Maybe we can help each other out...." Hero said hesitantly. All through her training it was 'don't trust anyone. Work by yourself if you can swing it.' But sometimes, And from what she could tell this was one of those time, you just cant swing it.

Lillian looked at the two and smiled as the Girl spoke "Alright! Sounds good.." She said then came over and opened her cage. "Make yourself at home here.. I wont hurt you so do not worry.. Honestly I detest mistreatment of anything living at least... Im a witch... So.. I do not have use of killing humans unlike my family does.. I find it disgusting and really stupid. I really like your race honestly and I wish things would work out between us. If you are hungry I can order food and such... I just honestly need her with my research.. do not worry it isn't on you so.... yeah." She said before turning the male who just went "Hmmph".

Lillian sighed slightly "Alright... Well I cant let you out until you promise me you wont try to do anything stupid that would get you killed. What do you want to eat then? I have a massive amount of money due to my research.. sooo.. anything and everything is easily paid for.. I don't want to see either of you hurt now that you are in my care.. I do not even like the word slave.. I would rather use Assistant. So! My Assistants! What do you say" She asked before going to the phone and picking it up. She looked over to them "What are you hungry for?" She asked one last time.
The hunter looked up from his averted gaze away, putting the supernatural that identified herself as a witch, well that wasn't so bad he guessed but she was still an enemy. Maybe she really didn't mean them any harm like she said and she's only so far seemed worried about their welfare. So what could it really hurt him to make that one promise? A part of him was telling him if he did this he was already dead, he wasn't one hundred percent about this himself, but the worst that could happen at this point is that she could deny his promise and eave him there. Letting out a sigh sounding as if he were coming to terms came out before he opened his mouth to form words. "I...promise.." He paused a bit, his heart pounding, he felt like he made the worst decision in the world but what else was there? He was stuck in here as far as he knew and she was the only source of help he'd have i seemed, counting the other female. "A sandwich please..." He spoke, managing a small smile.

Lillian nodded slowly and began to speak into the phone "Bring up the best soup you have and bring me a Chef's salad please.. Oh, yes, Of course." She said before putting it down and swinging her legs over and onto the bed. She looked at the female that agreed to help her "What is your name.. If you already said it I apologize.. Also! Make yourself at home in the huge room.. Well rooms." She said before looking back over at the male in the container. She got up and unlocked his cage. She then went over and picked up the phone again "Oh, This is Lillian Thule. Send a Sandwhich up as well please, Thank you." She said before putting it down. She looked over at him "And what would your name be?"

Katherine Ilio, blue
"It's Katherine. Katherine Ilio, to be exact." she almost mumbled. This was going to probably be the best thing that will ever happen to her in this hotel. Who knows, the next room might spell death for her. She wasn't going to attempt to run away from this girl, for she might actually get some sort of potion or something. Whatever, I'll probably die anyways. she thought to herself as she took caution in sitting on the couch.

Alex grinned. "You are quite the learner. That might just keep you alive just a bit longer." She said, turning around to walk back into the kitchen. She grabbed her glass of wine with one hand and a chair with the other. She lifted the chair over her head with ease before she began walking back into the living room. She sat the chair down in front of the human boy before sitting down in it herself. The vampire crossed one leg over the other and stared at the human. "Shall we get to know each other a bit more then? I am Alex, but as you already learned, you will only call me your mistress. Nothing else." she said, taking a drink of the wine. "Now, why don't you tell me your name, human?" Alex asked, brushing her hair behind her ear. So far, everything seemed to be going fine. Her human seemed to learn her rules quite well, and so far he hadn't once begged for her to spare him. That's what really got to her. She hated when her humans begged for their life, which explained the dead boy on the floor.

She jumped slightly when some of the cages disappeared. What was that all about?! Where were they going?! Echo glanced from side to side briefly before deciding she didn't want to find out really. Instead she took to running her hands along the bars, trying to find any sort of weak spot that could be there, going all the way up to where the chain connected. There Echo tried to feel if there was any way to get the chain disconnected. Then if they tried to move her it wouldn't work right? No chain = No moving?

@Ino

Chase tried to ignore the dead body on the floor, but it was getting hard to. He glanced back from Alex to the dead body. Should he tell her his name, might as well. "Chase, my name is Chase." He said queitly. He sat there trying to avoid Eye contact with Alex.

4026854.png

The lycan isn't easily swayed by emotions… Her mind mentally groaned, focusing her vision out the corner of some rusty brown eyes, surveying the surroundings while the lycan could not see were her eyes were with her head on her knees. Oh well, those were her favorite types of supernaturals, as lacking of emotions as she was. Just as she guessed, there would be some dark rooms and a hallway nearby but the beast was much too close to do any actual escaping. It was as if the women forgot to sob and reply, likely because she was crushed by shock but the human was thinking up strategies, and deeply. Kaori bit her bottom lip in-between her teeth, containing the laughs at his remarks of a 'vulnerable female, one that can't fight back'. If only he knew- Oh, right. She needed to keep acting like how a normal female would in this case.

With a dramatic gasp, she sits upright, pushing her back into the wall as far as she could go, using her boots that screeched against the floor to push her. Kaori flipped her head back and forth in disapproval and tears, the shorter hairs on the sides of her face smacking her reddened cheeks.

"Pleeasee, don't touch me you pervert! I want my family, my home, not…this place, whatever this is!" The girl who was secretly feigning her fear tried crawling away, her wet hands nearly slipping across the floor, acting so pitiful. Of course, there was a strategy to all this mess. She was sort of lucky the manager didn't tell the supernatural anything other than to keep her alive but she didn't want to question that judgment, keeping her eyes on the body language of the lycan.

• Love
Reactions: Stryder
Phil

Dexter heard a noise of a cage coming towards his room. "What to do with you?" Dexter asked himself. He decided he would talk to the girl and possible see if she understood him. He wanted to be understood. To be alive. "You're fucked." Other Dexter said. "You've been dead for years and now you want to be alive again."
((Sorry I've been out for so long >.<))

Tiana looked at the man outside the cage timidly, sorta afraid of him, but curious. "Wh-who are you?" she asked, her hair hanging a bit in her face as she moved to the bak of her cage. She was still a bit dizzy from her swift ride in the cart, and Tiana did not do well with motion always, she got motion sick pretty easily and was starting to feel it a bit.

Kain stared down at the girl trying to crawl away, his ears folding back slightly with a sense of annoyance. He knew this was natural, and he didn't necessarily blame the girl for acting like the way she did, but there had to be progress. "If you value the peace I offer you will be silent and you will listen, child." He growled, reaching down with his free hand to part any bit of hair that was out of place. It seemed despite his dominating mindset he had a little bit more patience than he was displaying. "You have your chance to do this the easy way, and listen to me, or the hard way... You wouldn't be the first human around here to not listen." While he didn't have many humans, a portion of the few he had were too distressed to obey.. The rest is self explanatory.

4026904.png

@Doctor Hi
Kate could make out a splash out of the voices that echoed among the pool's room, looking back at where Nixon was supposed to be, her stomach getting the type of butterflies that ate away your inside. The first thing she thought was something had either pulled him in the water or he was truly giving up on life…although drowning wasn't a good way to kill a vampire. Despite that she races over the edge in time to see Nixon's dark hair sinking into the black depth, kneeling. "NIX-" She didn't even get to finish the last syllable of his name before the drenched vampire blinked right next to her, soaking her clothes with the drips from his closed. She looked up to him, likely looking like the calm of her storm was finally over. Finally after a long pause, the blonde began chuckling, hugging her vampire around his legs. "It almost feels like the old you is sort of back." She doubts that without sadness, pointing to a hottub. "No sirens in there. I think vampire babies grow much faster than humans, all I can say is it's three human months, no telling how old supernatural wise. Hmm… look Nixon, the sirens are waving." Before he has a chance to freak out again, Kate willingly pulls them both into the pool with a chukle.

4026854.png

Upon Kain's react, Kaori's truth personality wanted to discard of the nonsense she spoke and remove the lycan's finger from his hand but she values the control/ choices she has over situations and thought it would be risky pushing his boundaries too much. One breath heaved her chest as she refrained from laughing again.she wasn't likely the first but she took pride in troubling the manager in the past. The shivering human no longer runs away from him but avoids hand to face contact, looking away while shielding her face from the furry paw he extended. Surprisingly, she didn't slap away his limb or anything, but actually pressed it against her tear-stained cheek. It lasted for a millisecond before she shoved his paw away.

It was sort of a peace treaty that he attempted but the girl was indirectly saying that she decided when or when not she was to be touched. Touching in means of affection or tough love was the quickest way to get a reaction from the hunter, whether it be good or lethal to the instigator. Of course, her true personality rubbed off a little in her actions but even if she was acting like a fish out of water flopping on the floor, setting boundaries was still a good idea in her eyes. Well, the eyes that rarely made eye contact with the supernatural, tending to find it in her best interest to stare at the ground while she fought a twisted smile from coming to her lips."I'm sorry, sir, ." Kaori knew that statement came off as some semi- submissive doll who needed "encouragement" to listen through her high levels of distress but she only cared for finding how easily she could manipulate the future and piss off the manager, not knowing what Kain could offer. She still leaned away in the opposite direction, as if she were ready to move at any second. "I'm listening."

Last edited: