Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ottawa Koda

Original poster
Hello, Everyone! I will start off with a little about myself. You can find more in the information section of my profile, but here is a small blurb.

WHO am I
Experience: Been roleplaying for seven years. I have done intermediate to advance roleplaying.
Playing Gender: I most always play females but also play any gendered NPC's.
Posting Speed: Once a day at least. Usually, I post the most during 5pm to 9pm EST.
Pairing Genders: My plots tend to have predetermined genders for characters. I have both MxF and FxF plots available.
Writing Length: I write anywhere from two to seven paragraphs, but I will match my partner.
Favourite Genres: Mystery, Fantasy, Modern, Horror (and all its subcategories)
My Style: I'm alway open to new ideas and will give my partners a judgement-free zone to share ideas without ridicule.

Did that paint a decent picture? Good! Now to move onto what I am looking for in a roleplay partner.

POTENTIAL PARTNERS
Someone who can post at least once per week. The more often the better, though.
Use spellcheck. That's it. I will not go Grammar Nazi on you and will forgive most errors.
Can post three+ paragraphs per post.
Someone who loves the following: Plot Creating, Character Development, Darker Themes and Complex Plots.
Someone not afraid to come up with plots, get involved and play an equal amout of npcs if needed.

PLOTS
Now onto the plots! I have developed some plot descriptions to help create inspiration and help show what kind of plot I am looking for. All of these plots are not finalised as things can and will get changed depending on the character you create to help them fit in more and feel important. If you like a plot but want to change something let me know.

AMPvHBI.jpg

Looking for: Villain

The renowned Hero and his trusted sidekick have spent the last four years hunting down their new nemesis. A man who loves to play games on the Hero, believing the Hero to be the true bane of the city? Sadly, the Hero is too ignorant to play his games properly, but the sidekick catches on and helps guide the Hero to the answers every time. That Sidekick has become a thorn in the Villain's side.

The Villain gets his opportunity to get rid of the sidekick after the Hero has caught their old nemesis and the sidekick leaves while the Hero deals with the Press. The Villain follows, ready for the right moment to strike until they receive an even better opportunity: they see not only where the sidekick lives, but what they look like without the mask or costume.

What will the Villain do with this new discovery?

teal
If interested pm me your villain concept!

Open to any kind of Villain you want to play. Completely Original Characters in an original universe. Willing to be open to superpowers depending on the power.

ohA4myG.jpg

Looking for: Housewife

In the small suburb of Seattle, Washington there was a couple happily living in peace, thinking about raising a family. This story was not about them - nor is it as happy of a tale.

This is about the 'happy' housewife and her new neighbour; a working wife of a police sergeant and how that woman helped the housewife kill and hide the body of her abusive ex. The thrill and good feeling they got from their first kill empower them to continue. With them working together no abuser, pedo, or murderer is safe. Doing the work God should have done. They started to trust each other more than their own husbands.

But what happens when the happy little housewife's husband questions why she disappears so often? What happens when the husband of the working wife gets assigned to the case that leads directly to her? What will they do when the hunters become the hunted?

If you are interested in any of these plots please private message me to discuss them further. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with a new plot and a plotless pairing section. <3

Changed up the plots to something fresh! <3

Looking for: Villain

The renowned Hero and his trusted sidekick have spent the last four years hunting down their new nemesis. A man who loves to play games on the Hero, believing the Hero to be the true bane of the city? Sadly, the Hero is too ignorant to play his games properly, but the sidekick catches on and helps guide the Hero to the answers every time. That Sidekick has become a thorn in the Villain's side.

The Villain gets his opportunity to get rid of the sidekick after the Hero has caught their old nemesis and the sidekick leaves while the Hero deals with the Press. The Villain follows, ready for the right moment to strike until they receive an even better opportunity: they see not only where the sidekick lives, but what they look like without the mask or costume.

What will the Villain do with this new discovery?

If interested pm me your villain concept!

Open to any kind of Villain you want to play. Completely Original Characters in an original universe. Willing to be open to superpowers depending on the power.

Having just finished watching Death Note, I can't help but be drawn in by this plot. Shall I come up with a villain? I'd like to try this in a more grounded universe; less like a superhero universe, and more like everyday.

Reactions: Ottawa Koda
Status
Not open for further replies.