2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
Helloooo, everybody! How are you? Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with food and put you in a delicious coma! :D I'm Cosmic Penguin (Mundane Monster) and I usually don't do 1x1s because one of the most popular and reoccurring themes is romance, and one on one romance is not my thing.

So I have a few non romantic plot points that I'd like to pitch, and hopefully one of you lovely people will want to try them out!

I only have two big rules and they are;

Absolutely no romance between my character and yours!

and

Developed three dimensional characters are a must. Like our lord and savior Shrek, once said: "Layers."​

mDS64Js.png

Format:
RP Title: Summary
Genres
Character - Required Age

Mistakes: Character One did something terrible. So terrible that their parents sent them to live with their strict, no nonsense relative in the suburbs. Character Two (Relative) only agreed to take Character One in because they feel guilty about something they did in the past.
Modern, Slice of Life, Drama
Character One - 12-17
Character Two - 25+

TAKEN

Vigilante: Character One and Character Two are both children of famous superheroes who end up in a juvenile detention center for rogue hero children. The two become friends after a few incidents and eventually escape the facility to become a super powered vigilante duo.
Action, Adventure, Superheroes
Character One - 16-18
Character Two 16-18

TAKEN

Sculpted by the Sculptor: Character One is one of the most popular girls in school who upon realizing that others think she's a bitch, decides to take 'loser' Character Two under her wing and turn them into a different girl.
Slice of Life, High School, Drama
Character One - 16-18 (Girl)
Character Two - 14-17 (Girl)

Years & Years: Character One and Character Two have been feuding for ages. It started when they were kids and has continued on through their late 20s. However a big event in their life might force them to change! Their respective widowed parents have joined...In holy matrimony! Which makes Character One and Two, siblings!
Slice of Life, Drama
Character One - 20s
Character Two 20s (same age as each other)

TAKEN

Gnashing Teeth: Character One is about to be separated from their mom and put up for adoption! Unlike their littermates, they are not excited for this event but what can they do? They're too young to go off on their own and even if they did, animal control would probably catch them right away. Enter Character Two, who is contacted by Character One's mom who realizes that their destiny does not lie with humans. Character Two is a rough and tough stray who takes Character One in as a favor to their mom.
Animal, Drama, Adventure, Action
Character One - Puppy or Kitten
Character Two - Adult Dog or Cat

Last edited:

S
till Looking!
And Updated with Another Plot!

Hey! It isn't all that common to find people interested in writing who also don't want romance as a driving theme of the story. I'm definitely interested, though. If you don't have a partner for it yet, the Vigilante idea sounds like a lot of fun. Send me a PM and we can start plotting or brainstorming. :)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Did you just say non-romantic plots? yes, please, sign me up! Years & Years sounds like a lot of fun! I'm a little swamped with school work the upcoming couple of days but definitely shoot me a PM, I'm sure I'll have some time for plotting!

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.