Night School

" Thank you vanessa. " He says as he yawns loudly.

Eclipse smiles as his fluffy fox tail swayed lightly. " When do we get out i want some free time.. "

Vanessa smiles and the bell rings. "Now."

Kate coughed again, then rushed out of the classroom.

Jay put his head back onto his desk. He didn't like this light. It was annoying him.

Vanessa looks at her teacher. "What's so funny?"

Whst are you still doing here class is over go play(continues laughing)

"Just answer her question."Ginger snapped.

Eclipse looks at the teacher and shrugs as he got up and looked out of the window. " May i jump out now? "

Jay looked up and stared at the teacher. His laughing made no sense. "Why are you laughing?" He growled. "Answer Ginger's question."

Kate came back in quietly, then stood against the wall behind Jay, sensing his anger. She didn't want him exploding again, he'd already been suspended twice for it.

Vanessa laughs. "Of course. I jump out the window everyday."

Vanessa smiles. "Me of course." Walks over to him and bats her eyelashes again.

He smiled as he opend the window and jumped out into the night air. " WOOOHOOOO!!! "

Jay shrugged his shoulders and stormed out of the classroom.

Kate followed close behind, a worried look on her face.

Jay looked behind him and growled. "Why are you following me?"

"Because I'm not letting you get expelled. Calm down and take a seat."

"No, leave me alone."

"Come on Jay." Kate was trying to hid the anger from her own voice. She was tired of him getting in trouble.

"Just leave, me.." His voice growled louder. "Alone." His eyes where starting to turn all red.

Kate grabbed his shoulder. "Stop."

Jay stopped and placed both hands on his head, then sat on a bench, watching the people pass, his eyes still red and yellow.

Kate stood beside him, drinking out of her water bottle.

Vanessa jumps down after him and gracfully lands. Ginger looks down and faints again falling down on to the classroom floor.

He shook his head. " Humans the lower life forms of this world. "

Vanessa frowns. "Forget about the human girl or did you form a crush on her." 'Instead of me.'

Evelyn walked over to the human. "She fainted? Again? If she watched Twilight and that other stuff you'd think she'd be used to this."