Night School

Jay heard a noise and quickly turned around. He noticed the gargoyle and nodded. He turned back to Haze, but he sent a thought to Bryant. 'Hey, what's your name?' He kept his eyes on the human and waited for his response.

Bryant blinked. He was surprised to hear the boys voice in his thoughts. "...Uhh Im Bryant. Im a gargoyle." His voice was deep and gravelly, like he was made of stone. "Sorry for spying.. I should've said something. Whats your name?" His long tail waved back and forth hypnotically behind him as he waited to be answered. He felt a little uncomfortable intruding like he did.

Emily seen Jay in the hallway and smiled at him. Jay with two others, one seemed like a gargoyle, and the other seemed different. He had to be a human she thought. She went straight up to him and introduced herself. "Hi im Emily, i'm apart of the student council at this school. It's nice to meet you. Can i show you to your room?" She said with a mischievous smile. She was lying, she wasn't actually apart of the student council, she just liked messing with people's minds. While she was reading his mind her eyes turned blood red, and found out his name was Haze. "Your name is Haze right? Your one of the humans that will be attending here with all us monster's. You better be careful nobody eats you" Emily did that on purpose to see what he would say or do.

'Nice to meet you Bryant. I'm Jay. It's ok.' He turned back to Haze and put his hand on Haze's shoulder. "If you need anything, I'm in the first room on your right, just down the hallway." he started back down the hallway, then stopped. 'Same for you Bryant. first room on your right, just down the hallway.' he thought. Then, went into his room and resumed his music in his chair.

Kate rolled over and yawned, noticing Jay come back in. "What where you doing?"

"Nothing."

"fine." she fell back asleep.

"Sure, Thanks, Well then, It's a relief! Let's go and get some rest, I can't wait for my first class tomorrow." Kasumi noticed Evelyn was looking at the gargoyle. "Are you looking at the gargoyle?" asked Kasumi, just to make sure.

"Hm?" Evelyn looked at Kasumi. "Oh, yeah I was, sorry they're just so fascinating, by the way you can call me Eve."

As Jay walked away, Bryant looked over to notice the growing number of students looking at him. He had never liked being the center of attention but his appearance only made things worse. "I better go before I do something to embarrass myself," he thought. With a shy glance over at the two girls sharing a room, Bryant dropped from the wall. He spread his black wings and with a great woosh he took flight towards one of the towers overlooking the school. There he perched to wait until class the next day. The dark skies grew even darker as clouds condensed above his head. It began to rain. Bryant sat motionless and stonelike on the edge of the tower as if he was merely a statue to decorate the school. "I wonder whats going to happen tomorrow..."

Chiyaki continued walking through the halls making her way outside. She missed the fresh air. Walking around outside she wondered if she would find another one of her kind there.

Vanessa giggles. "I have no idea. Where do you want to go?"

" Hmmmm where ever you would like. " He said as he put her down on her feet, he smiled as he looked to the sky.

"Ok, Eve will be, Then... you can call me "Buu-chan" Or "Ka-chan." anything is fine." Kasumi noticed how the boy left flying, "I see now Eve" Said while Smiling.
Once Eve showed Kasumi the room, She Jumped right away to her new bed. "Well...Now that we're here... *Yawns* Goodnight."

Eve laughed abit. "Good night." She sat at her desk that was facing her window and pulled out her notebook and a pencil. She began to draw the full moon that was high in the sky.

Kasumi was alredy sleeping, and talking in her sleep "No.. Mu-Muffins.... Don't run!!! Just let me bite you once, don't let me starve to death!"

Kaz looked over at Kasumi and giggled softly. "Go get dem moofins Kasumi, don't let them beat you."

Jasper walked into the school silently, fixing her backpack so it could rest on her shoulder. She glanced around, looking at students even if they weren't any of her interest.

Stealth finally arrived at the school his backpack and bags in hand, his sunglasses hanging off of his shirt, and his jacket still a little wet from the rainy weather outside. He came in right behind a girl who seemed to be new as well. Stealth walked up to the girl and tapper on her shoulder. "New here too?" he asked her with a small smile on his face.

Eve blinked hearing a voice outside. She got up with her sketch in hand and walked out to see who was out.

" Hmmm how bout we go to my place how does that sound? " he asked her as he put her down on her feet.

Kasumi WOke up when she fell to the floor, "What a nightmare, I want some pancakes now" So she went to the cooking room in her pajamas to make some muffins and make some for her new classmates. "I Just Hope noneone sees me in my pijamas, I'm lazy to change clothes."