Night School

Kaz looked behind her to see Kasumi and blinked. "I thought she was asleep?" She followed her silently to the cooking room and peeked in.

Jay stood and stretched and placed his phone in his pocket, his music off. He watched as Kate rolled over, then he went towards the bathroom.

Kate rolled over as Jay left. Sitting up, she stretched and climbed out of bed. Starting towards the small refrigerator they had in the room, she pulled out some water and took a drink, ready for the day. Starting towards the door, she remembered she was wearing her clothes from yesterday.

Jay walked out of the bathroom, now dressed in his casual clothes for the day. He sat on his bed and lied back.

Kate turned and walked into the bathroom, quickly changing and pulling her hair back. She smiled in the mirror, then walked out, opening the curtains in the main room. "Get up Jay."

"No." He turned over.

Kate walked over to the door and opened it, walking out.

Jay sat up as she went out. He truthfully didn't want to go, but he figured he had better, so he followed her.

Kate nodded as he followed her out, she knew he would, knowing his temper. She just wandered down the halls, no destination in particular.

After realizing Kate was just wandering, Jay cut off and went outside, sitting on the front stairs and watching everything.

Kasumi Yawned, she was still a bit sleepy. "I hope they like muffins, If not I wouldn't know what to do."

She started to make the muffins while listening to some music, After a few minutes, she was waiting for the muffins to be ready, unfortunately she fell asleep as she waited.

Eve walked into the kitchen after Kasumi fell asleep and looked into the oven, the muffins were ready but Kasumi was asleep. Eve grabbed a cloth and opened the oven then pulled out the muffins out and set them on a table. She looked them over, "These are pretty well made.." She said softly.