Night School

Kate felt satisfied as Jay calmed down. She left and walked back into the classroom, almost tripping over the fainted girl. "What's wrong with her?"

Jay appeared behind her, the anger still in his voice. "It's a human in a monster's school, what do you expect?" Then, he left, his eyes back to their normal color.

Kate leaned down and touched her face. "Maybe she's sick. What do you think?" She looked up at Evelyn.

The were fox would blush lightly* H-HEY!! "

"How are you so shocked with us? I mean, you've seen monster movies." Evelyn blinked at the human then looked at Kate and shrugged.

Vanessa looks over at him "what? Let me guess you do like her. Pathetic."

" No not her you know who i like. " He said smileing his ears perking up as his bright blue eyes looked at vanessa.

Vanessa laughs and kisses him on the cheek. "Yeah. I'm getting paranoid."

He smiled as he grabbed her by the waist and rubbed his noes against her's. " You know your the only one. "

Haze called out, "Hello?! Anyone Here?" Haze's slender legs began tasking monotonous steps of faith as he sauntered through the hallways. He was also beginning to enjoy coming here, for he thought he could get away with mistakes.

A huge-breasted woman suddenly appeared towards Haze. "Who must you be, scampering around Night School without an ID on?"

haze went right through his mind. "What kind of memories? What classes?" Haze couldn't respond to this, for he thought he was going to die--this time by the depth of a violent teacher who constructed more into school.

Emily slept in and missed class today altough she was looking forward to seeing humans attend the school. She hardly knows anything about them, let alone seen one, even though she's been alive for 75 years but that age is still very young compared to other demons. All her life she's been surrounded by monster's and her parents are very protective of her, so thats why she only started going to school last year. She looked at the clock and saw that class must of ended already. Her curiosity of seeing a human got the best of her and decided to go see, so she got dressed and tied her long black hair up into a ponytail.

Kasumi was watching under a tree how a girl jumped out of a window and fainted right away "She's a human, like I, why would she do that?" Kasumi was too scared to go approach them, they seemed quite funny and like nice.. monsters. It was still weird to know that she'll be surrounded by them for an entire year, finally she took a deep breath and walked towards them "He-He-Hello, I'm a new human student here"

Evelyn looked up at Kasumi. "Hey. You don't faint too do you..?"

Kate nodded at Ginger, then stood up, her attention now on the student that just entered the door. She gave a faint wave, then walked out. Jay's voice echoed in her head.

'Humans. They're everywhere!' Then, it went away.

"I, umm, I've got to find Jay. He isn't very..." She paused for a moment, "happy." Then, she ducked out of the room."

Kasumi tried to hold her laugher but it didn't work, after laughing for a while she took a deep breath, "Haha, Sorry, Sorry, your comment was quite funny, I think I almost died back there, haaah… But... hmm.. hmm.... Nope, I Don't think I faint too much, But if I were to fall from that height I'm pretty sure I would. "

Evelyn folded her arms across her chest. "Somehow I think that doesn't even begin to describe it."

"Let's just say I'll try my best not to faint" Kasumi smiled "Nice to meet you"

He kissed vanessa before picking her up and placeing her on his shoulder's. " Where ya wanna go? "

"So, Evelyn.. Umm.. Do you, by any chance, know where can I leave my suitcases?" Kasumi asked while looking at her suitcases near the tree she was a while ago.