Night School

"Wish we could just get this class started and over with..." Evelyn sighed.

Eclipse stopped luaghing as he yawned again his large canines glistening in the semi bright room. " I didn't sleep enough today damn. ' He said as he layed his head down but stayed awake.

Chiyaki stood outside the classroom door waiting for class to end. "I refuse to attend classes with humans. They are food and nothing more."

"It was still funny. Now today's lesson is about vampires! How many of you can tell me if these creatures of the night?"

Haze walked towards the school. He couldn't figure out what was exactly doing, but he could not shake off the feeling that the school was scarier than he once thought. He ran a hand through his white-and-black hair, wondering around the campus. "What on Earth am I supposed to do?" Haze laughed a bit as she scampered around like a mischievous mouse. He couldn't shake off the feeling of distress as he took three steps every intermittent second.

Haze went through the school like a yokai running from a hunter. He worried that the others would look at him as he ran.

Eclipse groaned as he heard the one word he is annoyed by most... Vampires.. " This again? " He asked as he closed his eyes.

"I can tell you I am one." Evelyn thought to herself as she watched the teacher wither her red eyes.

Jay raised his hand. "Aren't vampires creatures that do NOT like sunlight and come out at night, and they drink blood?" he hid a vain smirk, happy that he can show his smarts.

'Quit showing off.' Kate kept a neutral look as she scorned Jay telepathically. 'You better be glad no one can hear us.'

'How do you know?'

With that, Kate kept silent

Ginger wakes hearing the word 'vampires' "Vampires?! They are the worst of the worst idea ever. If I say so werewolves are better. Twilight sucks and Blood Lad rules. Its really simpleif you have a brain." Vanessa bursts out laughing and fall out of her seat and onto the floor.

Eclipse raised his head as he clapped " Thank you finally somebody who apreciates my kind. "

"And what are their weaknesses and strengths little V get off the floor your not a rat."

Ginger laughs. "Weaknesses are garlic, rosarios, crosses, werewolves scratches, and sunlight. Strengths are blood." Vanessa sits back into her seat still laughing.

This time, it was Kate who answered. "Garlic, the sun, and sliver, right?" She didn't sound completely sure of herself, but fairly confident.

Jay sat back, dissapointed someone like Kate had beat him to the punch.

Ginger sighs. "You missed some important weaknesses and what about srengths?"

"Oh. Well, the strengths are better vision, better hearing, immortal, and they can fly. Aren't the other weaknesses[FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif] [/FONT]are a wooden stake to the heart, and...." Kate forgot the last one.

"DECAPITATION!" Jay muttered loudly.

"Yeah, decapitation. I think that's it. Right?"

" This is all to boreing, i'm sorry I have been through this stuff like a million times..... I can even name of one of the types of vampires taht is not effected by sunlight. " He says as he propps his head up with his left paw.

Jay shrugged, then lay his head on his desk.

Kate raised her hand. "May I please be excused?" She was gripping her water bottle tightly in her hand.

'What now?' Jay thought.

'I'm out of water! If I don't get some soon, I won't be able to breathe!' Kate snapped back. She coughed a couple of times. "Please?"

'Whatever Kate. If you need so much water, why don't you go to the underwater school that your parents wanted you to go to?' Jay was irritated that she needed water so much. He didn't like it, it made him sleep, and he hated sleeping.

'Just be quiet.' Kate stood up, ready to walk out.

Vanessa yawns. "Werefox is right. This stuff is too basic. Even the human knows the answers."

"Isn't that the truth." Evelyn said in a slight English accent as she leaned back in her chair and stared at the ceiling.