~Night~ & ~Day~ [OOC]

Which banner would you prefer to see in the IC?

• The purple-y one here

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The green-ish one on the Lore Thread

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Neither, I don't want to stare at an ugly banner thing

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you see my king via PM first. You can brief me too. :D
I am going to be taking the king @Banana-senpai. I already talked to Star via pm
Well nothing has been officially set in stone yet. I would actually like both of you to PM me your versions (preferably complete with writing samples) of the King. If both of you are sure that you want the role, I would rather make a decision based on quality of the character than FCFS. Would that be acceptable to both of you? (I'd also like to mention that hypothetically if we do go this route, I would be happy to offer some other role options to whoever's version I don't choose).

Well nothing has been officially set in stone yet. I would actually like both of you to PM me your versions (preferably complete with writing samples) of the King.
No, thanks. It was just in case. :)

Oh yah this is a thing

@Neko_Green @Vaykalin Bloodbane @Banana-senpai @Nicole Birdy @Thomas McTavish

I have an important announcement to make. As of today (Sunday April 23rd), I am officially stepping down as GM of this RP. I'm not fully sure how to explain why I feel the need to do this, but it is in part due to the fact that there are some things going on in my life that I need to sort through, and I know that in the meantime I won't have the concentration required to lead this RP as effectively as I should. If any of you wish to continue the RP with a plot of your own, please feel free to do so! Just because I am unable to continue, doesn't mean the rest of you can't carry on. However, I will ask that you do not restart the game, or in any way shape or form take the idea as your own. If anyone would like to volunteer to take my place as GM, send me a DM via Discord and I will transfer the admin controls for the server.

Short though it has been, it was a pleasure working and writing with you all, and I wish you the very best. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.