~Night~ & ~Day~ [OOC]

Which banner would you prefer to see in the IC?

• The purple-y one here

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The green-ish one on the Lore Thread

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Neither, I don't want to stare at an ugly banner thing

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thomas McTavish Only one comment on Naethil, regarding his backstory; there's a cap of 10 messengers in each clan, so they wouldn't always be recruiting. But it's a pretty minor detail that I'm not too worried about and everything else is fantastic, so consider him approved!

Fixed it to say "currently recruiting" instead, because otherwise it would have bugged me. Can't wait to start the story!

Reactions: Starlighter
Is this still open? I'm interested in a female Altenant if possible.
Yes, we are still open! It'd be great to have a character like that.

@Shayla, just wondering if you got my last two PMs? You never replied, so just wanted to make sure that you saw them and that everything is all good; if there's anything you still wanted to clarify or ask about or generally anything not as it ought to be, feel free to just message me back, but if not don't feel like you have to respond to them directly; as long as you can just let me know you read them and everything is a-okay, that'd be great.

@BearEnthusiast
@Shizuochan
@Starburn
@Nicole Birdy
@OneRoseyGhost

^^^ Question for all you guys: About how long do you think you'll need to get your characters done? If there's no objection I'd like to set a deadline for March 12th at the latest, so get back to me if that's not enough time; if you're all okay with something sooner though, that's even better. Also for those of you where we're still talking about your character ideas in PM (@Dante the Unforgiven, @Shayla, @Assallya) please let me know if you think this is enough time to get everything set in stone/complete your characters. If not, I have options which we can talk about should they be needed.

@Lulunopia - just waiting on the Day King from you, and a Backstory for Mina.

@obstinatedragon - Just need a Backstory from you.

@Assallya - I promise I haven't forgotten about your PM, I will be replying sometime today after this goes up.

Also just so that you are all aware, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be mostly unavailable, so it should give y'all some breathing space to get back to me. Until then I'm watching you have a nice two days :D

Last edited:
Yo sorry about the delay!! School can get pretty hectic I'm going to work on them as soon as I can so hopefully they will be done sometime this week
Also any idea if the princess character is OK? (I would tag the person but I forget who the night queen is)

Gosh, I think I'm going to have to pull out of this... school and acting things are just too hectic to really keep up with it! :\ So sorry, ahhhh!

Day Kings still a work in progress but, he should be up sometime this week. As for Mina I'll whip up a backstory for her in a bit.

Yes, we are still open! It'd be great to have a character like that.

@Shayla, just wondering if you got my last two PMs? You never replied, so just wanted to make sure that you saw them and that everything is all good; if there's anything you still wanted to clarify or ask about or generally anything not as it ought to be, feel free to just message me back, but if not don't feel like you have to respond to them directly; as long as you can just let me know you read them and everything is a-okay, that'd be great.

@BearEnthusiast
@Shizuochan
@Starburn
@Nicole Birdy
@OneRoseyGhost

^^^ Question for all you guys: About how long do you think you'll need to get your characters done? If there's no objection I'd like to set a deadline for March 12th at the latest, so get back to me if that's not enough time; if you're all okay with something sooner though, that's even better. Also for those of you where we're still talking about your character ideas in PM (@Dante the Unforgiven, @Shayla, @Assallya) please let me know if you think this is enough time to get everything set in stone/complete your characters. If not, I have options which we can talk about should they be needed.

@Lulunopia - just waiting on the Day King from you, and a Backstory for Mina.

@obstinatedragon - Just need a Backstory from you.

@Assallya - I promise I haven't forgotten about your PM, I will be replying sometime today after this goes up.

Also just so that you are all aware, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be mostly unavailable, so it should give y'all some breathing space to get back to me. Until then I'm watching you have a nice two days :D
Sorry! I haven't been getting any alerts for messages so you'll have to send them my way again!

Yo sorry about the delay!! School can get pretty hectic I'm going to work on them as soon as I can so hopefully they will be done sometime this week
I'm all too familiar with that feeling; don't sweat it!

Gosh, I think I'm going to have to pull out of this... school and acting things are just too hectic to really keep up with it! :\ So sorry, ahhhh!
Not to worry; best of luck with your acting stuff and school!

Sorry! I haven't been getting any alerts for messages so you'll have to send them my way again!
Those nasty little alerts, I tell ya. XD I'll have them resent in a jiffy.

@Starlighter Mina's all done, I'll be working on the king now.
Wonderful. Mina looks all good, consider her accepted. Looking forward to seeing the King whenever you're done!

I'm still here. But looking at the amount of people I'm still becoming unsure of participating. Like with this many people, how many people are going to posting a day? What kind of restrictions do we have on that? Do we have a post order or do you plan on keeping it free and open?

@Starlighter

I'm still here. But looking at the amount of people I'm still becoming unsure of participating. Like with this many people, how many people are going to posting a day? What kind of restrictions do we have on that? Do we have a post order or do you plan on keeping it free and open?

@Starlighter
If everything went nice and evenly and everybody posted only once a week, there would be an approximate average of 2-3 posts a day. That's just an estimate though, I didn't go do all the nitty gritty math to figure it out precisely XD I don't plan on limiting how much people are allowed to post or using a posting order - I find that's a recipe to kill your RP pretty quickly in all but a few very select scenarios. Also, judging by the activity of the OOC, I highly doubt we'll be seeing things move very quickly despite the number of people. I could be wrong though.

Since no one screamed at me that the 12th was way too soon of a deadline, sign-ups will officially be closing on that date! Make sure y'all have your characters done before then, or the cookie monster might come after you. :D

@Lulunopia since you already have one character done, I'll give you a bit more leeway if you need it to finish the Day King; since you can post in the IC whenever it's up and then just post for the King whenever he's done.

@Shayla
@Dante the Unforgiven
@Shizuochan
@BearEnthusiast
@Nicole Birdy
@OneRoseyGhost
@Assallya
@Valkyrie

Also @obstinatedragon I don't think my tag for you in the last mega update post went through, so just a reminder here to finish up your backstory when you get a chance. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante and Lulunopia
King of Day is up and all that needs to be done is his history and writing sample

My two characters are up :)
I'm really excited to start!!

King of Day is up and all that needs to be done is his history and writing sample
Cool beans! He's looking awesome so far.

My two characters are up :)
I'm really excited to start!!
You and me both
My comments on Amia are limited to her appearance and references to magic.... I'm not entirely sure how compatible with the setting leather jackets and cowboy hats are, as that seems a bit modernish to me. Plus Days would never think of killing animals for clothing, so I highly doubt they would wear leather to begin with. The cowboy hat I can see if it's a unique style that she came up with herself, but the leather is a bit more iffy. As for magic, what magical skills did you have in mind?

Rae looks all good to me, so you have my approval. @Shayla has until we start to comment or request changes, but if she doesn't, consider Rae approved as is. :)

Alrighty everybody, sorry for the delay! As of yesterday, sign-ups are closed to the general public. @Nicole Birdy is putting out feelers to a mutual group of ours, but I'll be talking with any interested people from there privately first due to the current state of sign-ups. For those of you who have expressed interest/reserved character roles/are here but don't have characters up, you have until the as of yet undetermined official start date to finish your characters. However, since the deadline for character submission was yesterday, I would like the start date to be as soon as possible. Y'all can feel free to suggest when you'd like to get this show on the road, and if we haven't all made up our minds before a week from today (next Monday), we will either start that day, or I will announce the start date then.

Edited! How is that?
Edit* also I fixed the photo for Rae

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.