~Night~ & ~Day~ [OOC]

Which banner would you prefer to see in the IC?

• The purple-y one here

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The green-ish one on the Lore Thread

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Neither, I don't want to stare at an ugly banner thing

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great :D Consider Amia approved.

Oh, cool. It was still broken when I checked your edits, but oh well. I may or may not have used sneaky code skills to make it work for me so I knew what it was, and planned to mention it to you later XD

I'm going to have to back out of this. I'm sorry for taking up the King spot and hope the rp goes well.

I'm going to have to back out of this. I'm sorry for taking up the King spot and hope the rp goes well.
I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I wish you the best of luck in your ventures, wherever they may take you.

So, my apologies to everyone for the delay. I was waiting on responses and whatnot which I have yet to receive, and therefore have had to re-work how I'm going to kick off the IC thread. My initial plan was an IC post, but due to communications not being optimal, for now I'm just going to post the standard introduction from the interest check, and those of you who have been accepted can go ahead and post whenever you wish. (@Neko_Green, @ Banana-senpai, @Thomas McTavish, @Vaykalin Bloodbane, @Nicole Birdy)

@Shayla, please respond to my latest PM as soon as possible.

@BearEnthusiast
@Shizuochan
@obstinatedragon
@OneRoseyGhost
@Valkyrie

Please take note that from the time of this being posted, you have approximately four hours to submit your characters. Due to the fact that I previously announced the 12th as the close of sign-ups and allowed you all an extension until today, bear in mind that no forms posted five or more hours after this post will be considered for approval. In the case of @Shayla and @Dante the Unforgiven I may be somewhat more forgiving due to what we have discussed in private, but I'm still chewing on that.

A new section has been added to the Lore thread. It's mostly just context for some stuff I referenced IC, so don't feel the need to read it if you don't have time. If your characters don't know it, it ain't the end of the world XD

Also it was mentioned to me that apparently my post in the IC thread isn't showing up properly, but I haven't been able to find any obvious problems with the code and it's displaying just fine for me. So if anyone else is seeing a giant empty black post, let me know and I'll edit out the formatting until I can get it fixed.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I wish you the best of luck in your ventures, wherever they may take you.

So, my apologies to everyone for the delay. I was waiting on responses and whatnot which I have yet to receive, and therefore have had to re-work how I'm going to kick off the IC thread. My initial plan was an IC post, but due to communications not being optimal, for now I'm just going to post the standard introduction from the interest check, and those of you who have been accepted can go ahead and post whenever you wish. (@Neko_Green, @ Banana-senpai, @Thomas McTavish, @Vaykalin Bloodbane, @Nicole Birdy)
I'm sorry! I didn't get the notifs! Also, looks like my tag was broken by a space. :O

I forgot to bring this up. Would it be okay if P'llaq (my court physician) knows your Raiden the healer? I think P'llaq would take a liking to her with their similarly adventurous natures (except he's a homebody). And now that I've also read your intro for Raiden, I'd like P'llaq to stick his nose in that business with the flower. :'D

I'm sorry! I didn't get the notifs! Also, looks like my tag was broken by a space. :O

I forgot to bring this up. Would it be okay if P'llaq (my court physician) knows your Raiden the healer? I think P'llaq would take a liking to her with their similarly adventurous natures (except he's a homebody). And now that I've also read your intro for Raiden, I'd like P'llaq to stick his nose in that business with the flower. :'D
No no no, that was my bad. I'm so sorry I didn't catch that. *glares at evil space*

Y'know what, I was actually wondering about something like that myself XD It'd be fantastic if they already knew each other! I think they would get on splendidly, and Raiden would definitely have a field day learning all the weird crazy stuff he knows.

Oh, yes yes, certainly have him stick his nose into the flower business! By all means :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Oh, yes yes, certainly have him stick his nose into the flower business! By all means :D
All the crazy things they could do together!

Also, would there still be some business at court about the dead messenger? If they need an autopsy or something XD they might ask the court physician, right?

All the crazy things they could do together!

Also, would there still be some business at court about the dead messenger? If they need an autopsy or something XD they might ask the court physician, right?
Soooo many crazy things XD

Erhm.... hmm. It's been a few days, so they probably would have had him examine the body already (though they wouldn't have the know-how of anything at all close to a full on autopsy). They also probably would have buried the body by now, so all the buzz at court about the incident in general would be a 'Well whadda we do about it' kind of a thing.

• Thank You
Hey all, just so you're aware, @Shayla has had to drop out of the RP. In light of this, I will be playing the Night Queen as an NPC. If anyone would like to claim the Day King spot, however, then they are most welcome to!

• Thank You
If anyone would like to claim the Day King spot, however, then they are most welcome to!
I'm thinking about it. But if any newcomer would like to take the role, that'd be for the best.
There's only 3 Day characters after all.

Edit:
Give it a deadline, maybe? If no one takes it up, I'll go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Starlighter
I'm thinking about it. But if any newcomer would like to take the role, that'd be for the best.
There's only 3 Day characters after all.

Edit:
Give it a deadline, maybe? If no one takes it up, I'll go for it.
That's a fantastic idea! I'll try to get an ad banner submitted today or tomorrow and see if we can get anybody interested. I'm not sure how long I should leave it open for though.... do you think a week is long enough?

Nicole Birdy said:
My notifications have not been working TTnTT
It's so frustrating when that happens. XD

That's a fantastic idea! I'll try to get an ad banner submitted today or tomorrow and see if we can get anybody interested. I'm not sure how long I should leave it open for though.... do you think a week is long enough?
Depending on the pace of the RP, I suppose. Only a few of us have posted and they're pretty short introductions for now. So maybe a week is enough to wait for the king (this also depends on how important his role is in ushering the plot). Just in case, I already have a king in the works.

Depending on the pace of the RP, I suppose. Only a few of us have posted and they're pretty short introductions for now. So maybe a week is enough to wait for the king (this also depends on how important his role is in ushering the plot). Just in case, I already have a king in the works.
Hmm... a week it is, then. If the story hasn't progressed to the first point where I need the king by then and we don't have someone else interested, I will leave it up to you whether you would rather leave it open a while longer or take up the role.

is this still open for characters.... I am not quite sure....

is this still open for characters.... I am not quite sure....
Yes indeed! In light of your PM I will update the information post in the Sign-Up thread to clarify that Lulunopia had to drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.