• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
iYqMGdp.jpg

"Ngrrrrh..." A groan was all that escaped from my lips as the small one made her turn to stop me on my tracks. I just can't escape, huh. After a heavy sigh, I turned around and gazed down at the puppy-eyed strange female. "You're a weird one, you know that?" I uttered my blatant first expression of the brown-haired girl. But then again, between Nozomi, the foreigner, and the manga-loving, chip-eating hag on a shrine outfit, the concentration of eccentricity in this area is off the charts. Let's get this thing done so I can fucking take a well-deserved break.

"Alright, whatever-you-are. Gimme that basket so we can get this over with, and I'll never have to see your bitch face again."

htBorLP.jpg

You've no idea.

Avoiding his rhetorical question, I simply smiled, grateful he finally agreed to tag along. It was all part of my wish. Even if we went back to being strangers afterwards, at least I'd have this. And maybe, if things went well enough, we wouldn't have to go back to being strangers.

All four of us stood at attention — though some of us more reluctantly than others — ready to receive whatever task the wish goddess of Hanazawa Academy would throw at us.

b6z585p.jpg

"It's settled then!" I exclaimed, before tossing the bin back into the room. A wide smile encapsulated my face.

Finally, willing subjects to take over my workload. Good thing landing pad and the loud one decided to argue so annoyingly.

"You'll all come here tomorrow after class then, and we'll choose what wish you're to grant. I'm too tired today to deal with explaining all that goes into it anyway, so just rest that back of yours up and I'll see you all tomorrow."

With that, I returned to my room, phone and soda in hand.

"U-um...! Wish goddess...? Do you have a name we can call you by?"

From the sound of her voice, it was that one that was begging to the landing pad earlier.

What do you care for my name? That's what I thought, but I didn't want to give myself more of a headache than I already had.

"Fuyomi's fine. That's what all the others call me."

Ignoring the protests of starting tomorrow and the farewell offered by the beggar, I finally managed to retreat.

Tomorrow would be an all new headache, but at least they'd be busy.

Episode One: End

「Negai-bu!
Episode 2: The Cat Wish」

htBorLP.jpg

Today was a normal day for me. I woke up, got ready for school, and walked with my childhood friend, Hayate. More than my childhood friend, I suppose he's really my only friend. The only one that knows about the thoughts that go through my mind and isn't bothered by them at least.

Talking with him on the way to school, it almost made all the events of yesterday seem like a dream. Meeting a real wish goddess, agreeing to grant a wish in order to save the student council president's phone... Maybe it was all a dream.

"So what'd you do yesterday? I noticed you got home later than usual."

Could it really have been a dream though?

"I stopped at the shrine for a little while, and then I visited a friend in the infirmary. They injured their back pretty badly..."

"I didn't know you had any friends at school. You should introduce us."

Should I?

I didn't really mean to refer to the delinquent as a friend. Outside of that one trip, we didn't know each other...

"Maybe..." was all I could muster. He didn't bother me about it again.

"So what were you doing at the shrine? Making a wish?" He was smiling, but it didn't seem like he'd pry if I told the truth. Hayate wasn't that type of person.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure it'll come true anytime soon."

"Why's that?" he asked.

"No reason." Wearing a smile, I rushed ahead towards the school.

MontmorencyMelissa.jpg

It was but another day. I walked towards the school with my sourette. She was a fine little woman, and very petite, even by Asian standards.

"Onee-chan," my sourette asks, "how exactly did you lose consciousness yesterday?"

"You see, Kotori," I reply, "I was kicked! Very hard!"

"That bad?" My sourette comments.

"Oui oui! That bad! But it is OK, she's mon amie now."

"You forge alliances at an admirable pace, Onee-chan, I envy you," my sourette replies, "anyways, we must part ways now. See you during breaktime, or after school. Be wary of her feet."

Before heading to class, I chose to head to the... shrine. There was no one present, since everyone was headed to class.

"Fuyomi? I'm ready..."

I looked around, noticing no one. Not many people, anyways. I snuck towards the door I found Fuyomi, making sure that no one saw me, then banged the door very loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.