• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
iYqMGdp.jpg

Falling into childish and stupid curiosity as the other three, I approached the shrine doorway and took a peek, right after the foreigner girl and Nozomi. What we found was... underwhelming, to say the least. It was a room, small as a shed. And in it, was a girl, dressed in white-and-red, like a shrine maiden, laying down on the flooring and wearing a naively worried look on her face. A failed attempt at hiding her chips, and the plainly visible chip crumbs on her cheek, made it clear that this little girl was responsible for the unreal munching noise from earlier. A shrine assistant, perhaps? But why would the school have one? One quick glance and it's quite telling that this girl has been comfortably staying here for some time now. "Uh... No, I don't." I responded to the inquiry of the foreigner girl who was asking me if I were into that kind of fictional shit. Like I had the time for such trivial interests.

Then I noticed a rather quote-unquote "resolute student council president" wanting to put this stranger in her place. I'm not even sure if she was a student at the academy. Suddenly, I heard the toll of the school bell, signaling us to come back. Shit... I looked at my wristwatch, and it was indeed time to go back. Just then, Nozomi forcibly pulled the shrine maiden out of her comfort zone. "Nozomi... Your stupidity will get us in trouble. What if she isn't a student?" I gave my query.

htBorLP_d.jpg

Before us was a girl in a miko outfit, only slightly shorter than myself. The way her robes slouched on her body was pretty revealing. If she moved even the slightest, it would probably...

I shook my head from my unnoticed position in the back. I wasn't sure if the girl had even seen me. Part of me wanted to step forward and greet her, but the president was quick to grab her by the arm and haul her off to class. Her chips dropped to the floor, scattering everywhere. We definitely weren't going to leave the shrine cleaner than when we got here.

That was when the delinquent spoke up, asking whether or not she was even a student at our school. She confirmed the answer her outfit already gave us — no. She claimed to be a tourist. Her lies were only getting harder and harder to believe.

Knowing the president and the delinquent would probably break out into arguing again, I decided to talk to Montmorency while I had the chance. "Eh... Montmorency-san... What do you think of it all? You don't think she could be...?"

b6z585p_d.jpg

"I'm telling the truth! Honest!" I didn't put up a struggle, lest my overpowering strength reveal my identity. Despair overcame me as my snack fell to the floor. If only they hadn't argued so. "I just wanted to know if she was real! Do you have something against a little curiosity?"

Taking her attention off me, the giant man behind her started speaking as the bell rang. This distraction was my opportunity. Snatching myself from the girl's now loose grip, I rushed outside. Looking about, I was instantly lost. I'd never gone beyond my shrine doors, so the outside world was much a mystery to me. There wasn't anytime to waste though.

I ran towards the nearest tree and climbed it. Despite my efforts to hide, the group below me spotted me right away.

It's hopeless, isn't it...

I had to bite my tongue to stop from clicking it at Kappa's statement. "Then we should get the teachers involved; It's creepy some stranger is hiding out in a shrine used by students after all." Nozomi failed to see the logic behind his statement, but to her misfortune, the girl darted off and was quick to use a tree as an escape. I groaned and buried my face in my hands taking a few seconds to make sense of the situation before giving chase; I couldn't run as fast as I usually could, my skirt restricted my movement in a unique way that made me feel to free.

"Get back here!" I called out, grabbing her while she scrambled up the tree would have been a disaster waiting to happen, but once she got to the top I realized it probably would have been a better idea. I felt heat spread to my face as soon as I realized that this girl was crazy enough to not wear panties. Without thinking I covered my eyes with my sleeves like I was some frantic child trying to avoid the gruesome scene in a horror movie.

MontmorencyMelissa.jpg

When Chihara-san asked what I thought, I had a closer look.

"Oh! That outfit! It's like one of those shrine maidens!" I commented, my aryan blue eyes shimmering. "Are you a real life shrine maiden, madamoiselle?"

Before my question could be answered, the lady ran off.

"She doesn't really look like a tourist, unless Japan is that big, I don't think it's possible," I shrugged my shoulders.

And so we four gave chase.

"I've got nothing against curiousity, you can tell because I am curious about you, madamoiselle!" I exclaimed, chasing her up a tree like a hound to a cat.

"Oh! Commando!" I said as I pointed to her lack of panties. Why wouldn't she wear panties?

Oh right, culture difference. That was a good reason why my sister didn't wear any either. All the panties in the laundry generally belonged to me or mother.

I turn to Chihara-san and asked. "Is it a Japanese thing to not wear panties? I see... that does explain some things... I still have a lot to learn about this country, but I'm glad I'm learning. Now..."

I looked up towards the shrine maiden with a grin.

"... I'm going to learn more about you, mon amie..."

I turn to the others and point to the sole male of the group.

"You, base. Me, on you. Maou, on me. Chihara-san, on Maou."

The gist of my plan was that we would stack upon each other, from tallest to shortest. Our combined heights will be able to reach the shrine maiden. It was flawless!

iYqMGdp.jpg

The stranger-in-miko-outfit was smart enough to use me as a distraction to let herself escape from Nozomi's clutches. Huh. Smart girl. The three women ran past me, firm in their decision to capture the fugitive. Though basically, it seemed like we were responsible for driving her out of her home, if it really were the case. Should I really follow them at this point? Lunchtime was just about over, and I need to get back to class in time. Though... If ever the stranger was able to escape successfully, she could tell the student body on us. More troublesome bullshit that I have to deal with. "Tsk... Damn it."

Following suit, and arriving last, it didn't take long before she was spotted: on top of one of the forest trees like a stereotypical cat. Well, that was easy. I take back what I said about her being smart. It was then that I noticed that Nozomi was acting strange, covering her face with a deep red tint. Wait, what...? I glanced up, out of sheer curiosity, as to what would make this woman falter... At that moment, my eyes widened. "!!!" No way... You're fucking joking. I immediately averted my gaze up top, letting my guard down and realizing as to why the upbeat bitch would behave like that. She wasn't wearing any form of underwear beyond the red robes. It was the first time I saw something like that... in person. My face was just as red as Nozomi's, if not redder, gritting my teeth as to the absurdity of the situation. Great. Just fucking great. She'll think I'm some sort of pervert again. What could be worse than that?

Me, and my fucking mouth.​

"HUUUUUH?! W-why the hell should I?! Are you an idiot?!" I raised my tone in response to the foreigner's proposed plan. She clearly had no fucking shame, just as much as the maiden we were trying to "abduct"! "C-Cheh...! This is a waste of time. I-I'm leaving. I, uh... have classes to attend to." In truth, as much as that plan would sound "flawless" to any perverted man, I'm a man with fucking standards, for fuck's sake. I just wanted to get away from it all, as much as possible. So much for making a wish... And with that, I turned around and stomped away. Hopefully none of them would stop me, right? R-right...?

Challenge-of-the-IC-post: Count how many times Kappa said the word "fuck".​

htBorLP_d.jpg

The mystery girl ran off before anyone could ask anymore questions, having used the president's ever present arguing with the delinquent as an excuse. Reluctantly, I followed them out after her.

She didn't get very far, having decided to hide herself in a tree, to no success. Looking at the president, then to Kappa, I noticed rhat both of their faces were flushed with red. Curiosity had me look up before I heard Montmorency exclaim commando.

My face instantly turned several shades redder. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to avert my gaze or hide my face as those before me had. All sorts of thoughts rushed through my mind. Normally I'd be able to shake them off, but I was left to more than my imagination here.

She was actually naked.

Then Montmorency had to ask me that question. At least her voice was enough to snag my attention. I frantically shook my head and closed my eyes while I had the chance, but the image was burned into my brain.

To make matters worse was the plan Montmorency suggested. For me to stand on top of all the others...

"Y-y-you w-w-want me to d-do what?!" My face was still red as a beet. The thought of being so close to someone almost completely naked... Thoughts of tripping and landing on top of her raced through my mind. I grabbed the hem of my skirt and rubbed it between my fingers. That was when I realized the other part of the plan.

They'll see them...!

I hysterically shook my head. "No, no, no, no, no! That's definitely not a good idea Montmorency-san! Maybe he should just climb up and scare her down!" I suggested, pointing to the delinquent.

b6z585p_d.jpg

The humans below were getting all riled up. Over what, I had no idea. A smile appeared on my face. Three of them were incapacitated in their current state. There was no way they could come up after me like this.

The busty girl's plan didn't even worry me. They'd be incapable of maintaining balance with so little control over their daze. Now would be the perfect time to make my escape.

Or so I would've hoped. The girl incapable of finishing a sentence without repeating a word three times suggested that the boy climb up after me. He'd calmed down by now, so if he actually decided to do it...

I'd fight him off, simple as that. I have the advantage of higher ground here. Any attempt to come after me would be met with a flurry of...

Realizing my tree was void of any hard projectiles, I sighed.

Maybe I'll just swing at him...

I forgot how bad I was with nudity, it was on the list of things I couldn't handle, Montmorency's plan making a special spot on my list. [COLOR=c388FF]"A-are you crazy?! This isn't some kind of manga where this kind of plan would work! Not to mention Ka-"[/COLOR] I stopped myself short before his name could fall out of my moth, and frantically began to cover up my flub with thinking. It felt wrong to abuse his first name in front of strangers, and given how the forginer acted it would only be a recipe for disaster.

For a few seconds it was just an act, but once Chihara suggested scaring the girl out f the tree the hamster wheel in my head started going. That's it! I could almost kiss the girl if she wasn't so...odd.

"Uraragasawara-kun! Stop right there!" I sped walked after him and grabbed the sleeve of his uniform and tugged it back in the direction of the absolute chaos that was happening "You have to get her down, you're already involved in this already." Naturally I would go after her myself but a female uniform is ill suited to most of the jobs I do. Or want to do.

iYqMGdp.jpg

"... Let go." I ordered calmly, as the bitch grabbed my sleeve. "!!!" Unfortunately for me, she did the exact opposite of what I wanted her to do, and pulled me back to this ridiculous crime scene. "No fucking way! I just ended up wandering here, and now you pull me into this?! I have fucking classes to attend to, woman!" No choice but to lie there. I really had to go. But this hag's grip was stronger than I thought. "Ngh...! Release me, or I'll fucking hit you! I swear I'll do it!"

MontmorencyMelissa.jpg

All seemed to be against my idea

"But there's no other way to get her down!" I retorted. "She'll be stuck up there for-"

Wait a second.

There was a way.

The shrine maiden was prepared to strike - but when?

The method of scaring her was suggested. Chihara-san and the Maou turned to the boy. So that is what Japanese people consider scary? I don't think Japan will scare me in the slightest.

Well, it was the only way.

I used my strength to push the boy towards the tree, knowing that their plan involved just that. I readied myself for what was to come...

"And I'll tell them you looked up some girls skirt!" It was harder to cry crocodile tears on , but I could feel my eyes have that shine to that indicates tears. Good enough, right? I tightened my grip around his arm, not wanting to make the same mistake I did with the girl who was trapped in the tree. With a firm tug I brought him to an eye level "Besides you can't avoid this, if you don't cooperate you're going to be in the same grade for a second year, Kappa-chan." I didn't raise my voice above a harsh whisper, but the girls shove helped me in forcing the delinquent to do our bidding.

iYqMGdp.jpg

"Grk...!" Really? Fucking really? Now this foreigner bitch is helping her?! Holy cow, they're strong. "Y-you fucking bitch..." I cussed, gritting my teeth as I tried to repel the two of them, but to no avail. Pinned down to the tree right above the strange girl, I averted my gaze from... well, that sight again. Wow, is she really giving me a damn warning in the middle of all this shit? "J-just how... underhanded... can you get?!" Hold up... I don't get this witch's mindset. She was gonna tell on me that I was looking up some girl's fucking skirt if I don't get said girl down from that tree... But if I climbed up, that meant looking up at her fucking skirt again! "GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I had to stop holding back. I pushed the two of them away, as gently as possible, but enough to actually be released from their hold. "Goddammit..."

After a short pause and gasping for air, I recollected myself and shot a glare at the two of them. "Tch!" Thinking of other options apart from forcibly dragging her down, I pondered for a briefer, dusting myself off from the impact I suffered on that tree. Nothing good was going to come out of just yanking her down. Not to mention I'd be branded as a pervert.

No other choice but this, huh?​

I knelt down in all fours, my countenance facing the ground. "If you would please get down here, we promise we won't bother you anymore, alright? You can do whatever the fuck you wanna do, just please... please desist. For my sake... and for yours."

b6z585p_d.jpg

Despite their badgering, the girls' attempts to make the male climb up after me proved futile. Lucky for him. I was fully prepared to kick his face out of existence if he so much as reached for me. Instead, he got down on his hands and knees, begging for me to come down.

While his promises were questionable, I decided they showed me no harm. If they grabbed me again, I'd just have to use my strength. "That's more like it. Treating the goddess with the proper respect she deserves." It took me a second to realize what I'd just said. "Ahem! Is what I would say, if I was such a being. Not to say I don't fancy myself someone important."

I was only digging myself a bigger hole. Hopefully they were still too flustered to have been paying any attention. Without nary another word, I jumped down from my tree, landing square on the male's back. For some reason, he buckled under my weight and fell to the floor. Maybe I put too much force into it. Whatever the case, he seemed unconscious now. There'd be no chasing me now.

"I'd appreciate if you all kept this a secret and don't tell anyone about the shrine. I promise you'll never see me again!" With that, I made my escape into the woods while they tended to their broken friend.

htBorLP_d.jpg

The delinquent's pleading did the trick in getting her down, but not so much in getting her to come with us. After she'd knocked him out, she was gone. Part of me was relieved. Dealing with someone like her was hard work.

But didn't she say something about being a goddess? Could she be that goddess? She was wearing a miko outfit, and she was naked. Gods didn't tend to wear clothes, did they? In which case, I was having dirty thoughts about someone holy—

That's not important right now. Kappa, as the president called him, needed to go to the clinic to get his back checked. I could probably tell everyone later, if I decided to stick around...

My jaw nearly fell open when the usual pride-filled delinquent dropped to his knees and began to plead with the near (no, scratch that, this girl was definitely insane), I was about to kick his head right off his shoulders for making unreasonable compromises, the whole point of this was to get her down from that tree and capture her. Her words only made her sound even more senile; she was way more immersed in her own world than she seemed willing to admit. A real safety hazard to herself and others! Before I could even open my mouth to hiss my outrage to the plea the girl jumped from the security of the tree.

She didn't bother to hold down the skirt of her clothing when she dropped, nailing the kneeling boy right in the back, knocking him unconscious.

"Uraragasawa-kun?" My reaction was a bit delayed, and my surroundings were spinning. Why the fuck shows up to school without wearing panties? A lunatic! That's who. I took a step forward and called out a second time to Kappa; I couldn't hear my own voice. Within an instant, I felt my head hit the floor.

MontmorencyMelissa.jpg

"Ah! Shrine maiden! Come back!" I said, beforr realising that the boy was knocked out by her pummel. What I didn't see coming was her pummeling me in the face with her feet.

In a mere instant, I could see a light.

"I can see mère..." I uttered while approaching the light before me. "Mère... I'm here! I haven't seen you in a long time... Melissa has been a good girl over these past eight years..."

I saw what appeared to be my mother. The way I saw her was as if she was a doppelgengar of me.

Wait a second, a doppelgengar? Does that mean...

"Am I going to die?"

Last edited:
iYqMGdp.jpg

There it was. I finally heard this woman's agreement to comply. About fucking time. I had to momentarily throw my pride away for this shit? Not worth. She uttered the word "Goddess" too, clearly stating herself as one. Goddess...? It was clear that she was backpedaling for a hot minute there. Seriously, who the hell is she? Ah, screw it. It's not my problem anymore. Then I heard slight rustling coming from the tree in front of me. Gotta think on how to get her do--

!!!

"GACK--"

I didn't even have time to react. In an instant, my back... was on fire. A huge force pushed my body hard onto the unforgiving earth. And it was then, before passing out... realization struck me like lightning. Now, I can fully say, without equivocation...

Women are fucking crazy, yo.

"Ngh...!" I had difficulty trying to get my senses to recuperate. Everything was fucking hurting, from head to knee. That bitch really used my back as a landing cushion. If I see her cutesy-like-Nozomi face again, I swear... I wouldn't give a damn if I get arrested for female abuse.

"Please keep down, Uraragasawara-kun. Your back hasn't fully recovered yet."

A calm, gentle and familiar voice of a lady passed through my earholes. It was then that I realized... Infirmary. I opened my eyes, looking straight up at a familiar-colored ceiling. Pink. Yep... this is the infirmary, alright. I adjusted my aching head to the right, and there, a rather tall woman stood. "Naoko... sensei...? Ngrk!" Yep, I've been here for quite a few occasions in the past. That's how I know her name, and how I recognized this place in a quick glance. "Don't move too much. I'm just about done applying mupicin* through your waist." No wonder I was aching. The impact on the ground grazed my right waist. That bitch... "Ah-- I'm sorry for the trouble..." "Did you get into a fight again?" "No... I, uh... just got in an accident." Would she really believe me if a shrine-maiden girl jumped on my fucking back like a soft pillow?

Moving my head to the left, I saw two more infirmary beds... with occupants in it. Wait, what the-- It was Nozomi and that foreigner girl, both soundly asleep. "The hell...?" "You three just came at my doorstep altogether, brought by that sweet yet shy girl over there. The poor student council president seemed to have lost consciousness, as it is along with the foreigner transfer student." How the hell did they get knocked out?!

Notes:
* - Mupicin is an ointment for treating graze wounds.

htBorLP_d.jpg

After the teachers dropped off my unconscious classmates, the infirmary was quiet. The only other person that was awake was Naoko-sensei, who was prepping to take care of Kappa's injuries. Though she asked me repeatedly what happened, I couldn't give any explanation I thought she'd be happy with. Fortunately, she left it at an "I'm not sure" and simply thanked me for bringing them to their attention.

She waited until Kappa woke up to treat him, in order to have him remove his shirt without disturbing him much. Despite the bruising, his back was surprisingly lean. I closed my eyes to prevent myself from becoming flustered. Not in front of Naoko-sensei.

"Chihara-chan."

My eyes suddenly bolted open. It was Naoko. "Y-Yes?"

"Can you finish up here? I need to tend to the others. All you need to do is finish with this ointment."

I was reluctant, but I agreed. Putting some ointment on my hands, I looked over his back. "P-please don't watch..." I asked, closing my eyes to avoid any eye contact. Actually applying the cream, his back was a lot more muscular than one might think from afar. My mind began to wonder, and I hoped Naoko-sensei would soon return to relieve me.

Hoping to take my mind off things, I asked the only thing I could think to. "T-that girl from earlier. D-did you hear her mention something about being a goddess?"

MontmorencyMelissa.jpg

"No! I'm too young to die!"

I exclaimed before the world before me crumbled, allowing me to see... a ceiling? I was in a bed, but it was not mine.

I looked beside, too see the Maou and the boy, lying on their respective beds. The boy was being tended to by Chihara-san.

"Oh! Magnifique! I'm not dead! I think... I thought I saw... my doppelgengar... and that's a sign of near-death! So, how are you two holding up?"

I turned to Naoko-sensei.

"Ah! Naoko-sensei! Bonjour! Did I miss anything? I'm not dead, am I?"

"Ehehe..." Naoko-sensei replies, "you'll be alright, just some bruises on your face. Everything else is going to be alright. Who kicked you, even?"

Last edited:
iYqMGdp.jpg

"Ngk...!" Yeowch. My body stings like hell. And I've pretty much missed the majority of my classes today, to boot. Great. Just fucking great. It's all this bitch's fault for pulling me back into that mess. I gave the sleeping Nozomi a furious glare, but then stopped short. W-whoa... She was sleeping so soundly, that it's actually making her a little bit cuter than she usually was when she's awake. No, no, no, no, no. I shook my head persistently. I hated her guts, especially after what happened today, but I can't help but be mesmerized by her slumbering mug. I looked away, and realized that the weird kid was beside me while the nurse tended with the other two.

"A-alright... Just be careful. It feels worse than it looks." Well, ain't this a little bit awkward? I shifted my gaze back to the nurse taking care of the two, as I arched my back closer to her. I couldn't help but feel just a little bit heated from this situation. It was a quiet minute, with her just applying that stinging ointment on my pained back. It eased for a little bit, but it was still there. "Ugh... This sucks..."

The shy female broke the silence with a question. Goddess, huh... "Y-yeah. That was a pathetic way to make up lies, if you ask me. Something's definitely up with that girl." I didn't want to know, for I had lots of more dreadful shit to deal with. Shouldn't have gone there in the first place if I knew this was going to happen. I noticed that the foreigner girl regained consciousness, being tended to by Naoko-sensei. And then... "Agh...! Hey, I told you to be careful, dammit!" I raised my tone slightly, yelping in obvious pain. Not gonna lie. That did a number on me.

htBorLP_d.jpg

Maybe Kappa was right. There was no way she could really be the wish goddess the school so often spread rumors about. Of course someone like that couldn't be real. Still, my curiosity was piqued, and satisfying it wouldn't hurt. It was just a matter of finding the nerve.

As I continued working on Kappa's back, I noticed his face was a deep shade of red. Was he thinking of something? Like pinning me to the bed and—?!

Without realizing it, I rubbed one of his wounds a bit too hard and was met with a shout. "G-gomenasai!" I hurriedly backed away, my face flustered. God knows what he was thinking of me. Naoko-sensei finally came to help out, telling me that she'd finish things up with him and that I should go wait for Nozomi to wake up.

Classes were just about over for the day, and there wasn't any point in us bothering to attend. They'd probably let us all off easy. Nobody could've known they'd all faint. Even after a scene like...that.

I seated myself down to the president, who was still sleeping soundly. Her facial features were striking. She actually looked very calm and peaceful when she wasn't arguing with the delinquent. The student council ID card on her hung vest finally revealed her name to me.

Kujo, Nozomi.[/]

MontmorencyMelissa.jpg

Everyone seemed to be having such a good time, even after this incidents. I guess Japanese people have the most fun when they're in pain.

"Oh?"

I heard ringing, but where was this ringing coming from?

"Montmorency-san," Naoko-sensei says, "are you going to pick that up?"

"Wha- oh, that was mine?" I asked, before reaching for my pockets and pulling my smartphone out. It was a call from home.

"Onee-chan, how are your wounds," a voice from my majestic sourette emerged.

"Oh, they're nothing, nothing at all~ I feel magnifique!" I replied.

"Do you need a guide back to our domain? I am still lurking in the Maou's lair."

"No, no, no," I reply, "It's just a bruise to the face, besides, I've... made a few friends. Just going to hang around them for a bit."

"Comrades, I see? Very well, I shall return without you. Wahahaha-"

I hung the phone up.

"So, what was it?" Naoko-sensei asks.

"My sourette. She offered to help me home, but I told her that I can manage."

"And can you?" Naoko-sensei asks in a worried manner.

"Oui! But I think I'll wait for these three to be all good first. Any way I can help?"

Status
Not open for further replies.