Need for Speed: Undercover Miami (Kirisuna & Leandra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few minutes, Zero exited his new car after parking it in the garage and followed her into her house. Quite organized, he thought. He did like her, even though he was probably nothing compared to her previous boyfriend. His taste in women was...Unique. His standards were also really high. However, Kelly was doing a very good job at meeting those standards. Hopefully Kelly can look over the negatives and see the good in him...From what he saw...She was 20% Angel, 80% Devil. Down to Earth. Seeing that she was into Cars, he was pretty sure that she wasn't afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he looked around the elegant home.

Kelly looks at him from the kitchen. "Hey Hon?! Would you care to eat at the bar here in the kitchen or at the table in the dinning room?" After all he is her guest and he could choose where they ate dinner. "Oh. Not sure what you want to drink, I have a bit of everything. Beer, liquor, wine, water, milk, orange juice and soda. I dont recommend you mixing them." She laughs as she was trying to lighten the mood. "Dinner should be done in a out thirty minutes or so. Feel free to look around and make yourself at home. There are a few rooms down the hallway with their own bathrooms if you care to claim one of those." Kelly smiles brightly to him.

Kelly really liked Zero. He made her feel relaxed and at ease. that was no easy task. He was so much like Hero. But ten times better. She hated to think like that about Hero, but in all honesty, Hero would have said the same thing. Kelly had a soft smile on her face as she just stood in the middle of the kitchen for a moment.

Zero then casually walked into the Kitchen. "I guess we could eat here." He replied in terms of her asking of where they wanted to eat.

When she asked him what he wanted to drink. "Some cola would be fine. I'm trying to lay off on the Alcohol."

He then leaned against the wall watching her cook. Since Dinner was within the next thirty minutes, he figured that he'd just have a look around the house. It was better then his Condo, where he did live by himself. When he was told that he could claim one of the rooms, he started wondering. It was their first day together, so cuddling was probably a no-no. Much to his dismay. Zero also began wondering how his feelings for her got so strong, so fast. After a quick look-around, he came back into the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools. For the time being, he just watched her cook.

Kelly would look up to him from time to time. Each time Zero would be looking at her and she would just smile. "Is there something on my face?" Seeing as he stares at her whiles she was cooking, but, she didn't mine. Actually she missed someone watching her cook, even if they never spoke to her while she did.

"So, did you find a room? Or would sleeping with me be more what you are wanting, but afraid to ask?" Kelly was also testing the waters with him. She had really fallen for him hard, but she wasn't going to allow it show. That was one way to freak a guy out.

"Finally! Its done." Here you go Z." She places his plate on the bar. She set the basket if home made fried chicken, a basket of honey sweet biscuits. Also a baked potato wrapped in aluminum foil to keep it was, along with a salad with the fixings and his soda with a glass of ice. Walking around to the other bar stool she smiles to him. "Enjoy your dinner Love." Kelly said softly as she opened her bottle of water and crossed her legs, placing her napkin over her leg as she started to eat.

Zero found the meal most enjoyable. Wherever she found the recipe, or if its unique to her, was quite a mystery. It was only their first day. Is the Chief a Matchmaker in Secret or something? Truth be told he doesn't know. "Thank you." he said politely as he began indulging himself, but was careful not to get any crums or grease onto his shirt, because he didn't really feel like going to the dry-cleaners at the moment.

"And no I didn't find a Room." Zero began to feel a bit awkward as he took a sip. "And if you're implying that we should sleep together in one bed, I honestly wouldn't mind." Not that he was trying to get in her pants or anything. Getting heated in the bed wasn't really something he was interested in doing anyway.

Kelly couldn't help but laugh at him. She could see his shy little boy side showing. "You are just to adorable Zero. I love it!" She looks to him softly and then looks away to eat a chicken leg. Nodding to his comment about not objecting to sleeping with her in the same bed, a grin appears on her face. "Be warned now. I am a smuggler and cuddler. So if that is not a issue or imposing on your personal space, then your good." Laughing softly. If he had found her room he would have seen like twelve pillows on her bed. It makes her feel like Hero was still in bed with her. Kelly couldn't sleep alone anymore after him.

"Thanks..." Zero muttered shyly as he finished off his meal and drank up his Cola, with half the glass remaining. When she warned him about how she was a cuddler and smuggler, he found himself a bit worried. "As long as I don't get suffocated or smothered to death, I don't mind at all." He replied. Since he had explored the house, he did come across her room. He was wondering why she had so many pillows on her bed. Why not just use a Body Pillow, he wondered. Those are comfortable. Although he didn't say anything about it, he used a Body Pillow of an Anime Girl in High School. But never showed it to anyone because people could be very judgmental.

Kelly looks at him as she just laughs again. "No! You are not doing to die. I know the difference between a pillow and a body. Pillows are plushie and soft." She leans over and pokes his arms and sides softly. "And well... you are not so much. You do better though, you can get me warm compared to a pillow." She smiles and laughs. "Feel free to tell me to leave you alone or if I start to make you feel like you wanna leave. Feel free to tell me, or just leave."

"Um...Sure." Zero scratched the back of his head. Perhaps he's finally found The One. Oh well, time will tell if she is faithful and loyal to him. Romance on the Job? Why the hell not? When Kelly began poking him, he didn't have too much reaction. Their relationship was going to be an interesting one. But if he was to propose to her or any of the sort, he'd want to give it at least two years, no more then five. That's what his Father did. Same with his Mom. So he was no different. Afterwards, he got up to go wash his hands. It was still fairly early, so he went back to his car to grab his Laptop. He then went into the Living Room to relax. The next he knew, he was looking up Performance Parts, Racing Seats, Upgrades and more. He was planning to drop at least 15K onto his new Mitsubishi Lancer. Engine Tuning, New Turbo Manifold, Cool Air Intake, Nitrous. He was planning to spend mostly under the hood. After that, maybe some visuals, like a new wing, some Decal and Vinyl, then Racing Seats...Yup, the next couple of hours are going to be spent looking at upgrades...

Loving his facial expressions, that is, when he made them. She loved them. She took about 15 or 20 minutes to clean the kitchen, and get he dishes in the washer. Walking over she sees what he is looking at. She smiles. Kelly had gone to her room and changed clothes. He had put on a tank top and some long black sweat pants. Without missing a beat, Kelly comes back into the living room and moves his laptop from his lap and sits on his lap and places the laptop on her lap "So, lets get to shopping for your car." She playfully takes over the computer as she then looks back to him, not knowing his next moves or thoughts.

Instinctively, Zero wrapped his arm around her waist. Looking at the Laptop. "Not just for my car, for yours too." He smiled as he used the Mouse Pad to scroll down. He didn't seem to mind her sitting on his lap.

As he looked at the Laptop, the first thing he looked into were Premium Engine Parts, since the Stock Parts will not be able to handle the way he drives. Turbo would be nice. For the moment, Zero was investing to under the hood first. After that, maybe some interior upgrades, like new chairs, dashboard. Oh, Zero can go on and on. However, the one thing he would like to have is Underglow, neon lights that are under the chasis.

Kelly cuddles up to him as she ends up moving her body sideways and her legs out to the side of him. She lays her head on his shoulder. "Can I get my car Silver with black rims? I would like teal color lights inside my dash and my radio. Radio has to hold at least 6 cds. Pluse I want the teal lights for the undercarriage." Kelly just looks at him as he clicks away. Her hand softly rubs his chest softly.

"That won't be a problem. Just name it, and I'll get it. Clean and clear." Zero was happy to get the upgrades that Kelly wanted.

He was getting some similar things too. Except he was spending more under the hood. He was more then likely to do the same for her. He was pouring a lot of money into these cars, but it was probably going to replace his GT-R as his Daily Driver. In terms of a Weekend Driver, he'll figure something out. What kind of two-seater car? He was looking towards a Nissan 350Z or even a 370Z. He wasn't really into Exotics, or European Cars. Well, except for Lamborghini, but those were hard to drive. He was scared of Porsche and General Motors, or GM. Well, except for the Chrysler Sebring coupe. Oh well, think about the weekend driver later. For now, think about having a good time with Kelly. Who knows, she may even get to see his inked up body before bed.

Kelly laughs as she sees a few turbos. "Oo those are pretty, but I still want the car in one piece." She smiles. Kelly was more then content being right in his arms. She found it more amusing to watch him click so fast and weave in and out of different pages as he ordered stuff for the cars. "What's the different in the brands? You seem to be getting the more expensive ones?"
Before she knew it. Kelly had fallen asleep on Zero just from his voice and him explaining why he was getting each car part, seeing as she had asked him.

Was his voice really that soothing? Up to where he put her to sleep talking about car parts? Interesting, he's never done that before. He figured that he'd shop tomorrow. For now, beauty sleep time! After shutting off his Laptop, he carried her upstairs to her bedroom and put her in her bed. Afterwards, he went to use the Restroom and Brush his Teeth, not wanting her to smell rotten chicken when she wakes up. He then joined her in bed. Before falling asleep himself, he gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and wrapped his arm around her waist as he fell into slumber.

Kelly felt his warm embrace as she smiles. "My favorite place Zero." She said in her sleep as she curls up to him as close as she could. Kelly had not had anyone hold her like he was for many years. Hell Hero would never hold her at night, since he was always dead to the world when he did get home. She would tried to snuggle up with him. But he would push her away. As Kelly drew closer to Zero, she then pulled away. She just figured that he would be like Hero and want his space to sleep.

After a few hours, Kelly could no longer sleep. She got out of the bed softly, so she didn't wake him up. She knew he didn't sleep much. Pulling a blanket down from the hall closet and a extra pillow, she heads to the living room. Taking her laptop, she starts to go through pictures of Hero. "I hate you so much Hero! You left me here. You left me for a race. I told you, you wouldn't make it!" Kelly buries her face into her pillow as she cries for a moment. Just then a huge rumble of thunder roared over the house, and as if someone gutted a cloud, the rain pours. She stands up as she opens the door and stands on the front porch. "I would love to run in this, but where there is thunder, lighting doesn't fall to far behind." So Kelly sits down on the steps and lets the cold rain fall all over her legs. Looking back to the door. "Zero is so much then you ever were Hero. And I know that in just a short time I have known him. He doesn't seem to mind me being close to him, like you did." Kelly talks as if Hero can hear her or something.

Zero awakened to the sound of the rain. He saw that Kelly was gone. Surprising that her shouting didn't awaken him from his slumber. However, he wasn't taking a liking to the fact that she was gone. As he got up, Zero put his jacket on to go find her. As soon as he opened the front door, he saw her sitting on the steps and letting her legs get wet. Her pants were drenched from what he could see. All he could do was wrap his arms around her, welcoming her into his loving embrace. Because she seemed sad, his mood plummeted as well. In hopes of cheering her up, he kissed her on the cheek before resting upon her shoulder. He didn't say a single word, waiting on her.

"I am sorry Z. I tried not to wake you when I left. I am actually surprised you even came down here. Looking for me at that." Kelly just melts into his arms. It felt right to her, like that is where she is suppose to be. She does smiles a little to his kiss on her cheek. Resting her head against his some she sighs. "For something such as this to feel right is crazy. When you have never know this side of being close to someone. I got quick kisses and hugs. Hero never touched me other then those times." Kelly looks down as her bottom lip starts to shiver. "And the whole 3 years of being with him. Never once did he say I know you. He always said ditto or you too." Wiping her eyes as her whole body shakes from the cold wind that came with the storm. "But the jerk is gone. And I am here to see if I can start a new." Glancing back to him as she looks into his eyes. "This is not a pity party Z. This is not a way to get you closer to me or whatever." Kelly looks away and out to the pouring rain. "That I want you to someday decide for yourself. If its never or just too weird and or you never feel that way about me. Then I am great with that." Once she said that. She never glanced back his way. Kelly did want to know what was on his mind and if he felt anything for her. But being the fact they had been together such a short time, that it would be impossible for him to even like her like that, much less consider a relationship with her. But as her Dad had always said, only time will tell.

"Its okay...I'm here for you." He held her closer. Unconsciously, he embraced her even more. Those three years sounded horrible. That wasn't even a Relationship! If he was that horrible of a boyfriend, he'd probably regret it for the rest of his life, knowing that he lost a loving girlfriend. "I don't know if its just me, but I...I really like you." He scooped her up and got her to hold onto him. Her pants were a bit wet thanks to the rain. But that's okay. He then closed the door, locked it and carried back to her room. Afterwards, he would place her back into the bed. Afterwards he took off his shirt and left it on the chair by her room. In the process, he revealed a muscular body...Filled with Tattoos. There was one on his chest, which could not be seen. The one on his back stood out as well.

Zero's Tattoos

Back:
yakuza-dragon.jpg

Right Arm
7ce0cdecfe887bd4cd5a4bfe62303fc9.jpg

Left Arm
b1b7888287df65be71ce0bb723fe0504.jpg

Kelly was shocked by him just picking her up like was her guy or something, but she wasn't going to say anything. Once in the room she lays on the bed and then takes off the sweat pants only to reveal a part of pink and white panties
look like little boys underware. While he took off his shirt, she looked at all the tattoos. "Wow Z! Lots of body art." She crawls over the bed to him as she traces the one his back and runs her finger tips along the rest. "These are very nice Z. Love them." Hee voice was soft as she moves and backs away. Kelly had one little tattoo. It is a music note behind her left ear. Nothing special or worth talking about. "I really like you too." As she makes a comment back to what he had said moments ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.