Need for Speed: Undercover Miami (Kirisuna & Leandra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just don't want you getting blood everywhere." Zero said as he finished dressing her wound. The reason why he tightened up a bit on the bandaging was because it was the most efficient way to make the bleeding stop. After all, when they got home, he didn't want to deal with blood-soaked bandages. When she made a soft moan, Zero loosened up a bit. "Sorry." With her wound all dressed up, he closed the first aid kit. When she commented on how she thought he'd like her in her bra, he felt flustered. "I don't really mind, but I don't want a car pile-up. You're racing, not stripping." He tried not to be insulting, though the way he put it could easily translate into an Insult.

Kelly laughs as she nods. "Well I guess you just want a private show when we get home, then huh?" She cant help but laugh more. Kissing his cheek softly. "Thank you again Z. My knight in shining armor." She thought about saying hero, but she didnt want him to think, she was comparing him to Hero. Cause lets face it, there is no comparison, Zero is way better then Hero. Kelly leaves Zero alone, so he can do what he wishes. She went back and sat in her car, messing around with her hand on the steering wheel. Making sure she wouldnt hurt too bad. "I think I am going to have to get a glove for this hand, so this bandage doesnt move around." Sighing softly, she looks at the time. Still had more then enough time. So she leaned back in her seat, grabbed a coat she took away from Zero, covered up with it and fell asleep in the car. Alot of noise was going on in the shop, but that was like a bedtime song for her.

Over the next few hours, Zero allowed Kelly to go ahead and sleep. After all, she didn't seem to sleep so well last night. He was happy with her. However, he could only hope for Wilson's approval, though he has been single for a long time. At least until yesterday. As his Cousin worked on the cars, Zero himself received a Phone Call from Wilson. He then took a step outside to take the Call. Luckily, it was just Wilson wanting to make sure that Zero was okay. He explained to Wilson that he had some Familial Commitments to take care of to cover for Kelly. Afterwards, he watched his cousin work on his car before glancing over at Kelly who was in a deep sleep. He had faith that she'd wing tonight's race.

Kelly woke up and stretched as she smiles. She could smell Zero's musky manly scent, seeing as she had his shirt on. Opening the door. Kelly walks over to Zero, moves his arms around her waist as she lays her head on his chest, wrapping her around his waist. She was still in a groggy state. "You think we have time for me to go home? Id like a shower, clean clothes and maybe a bite to eat." Moving her head she faces up to look at his face. Kelly loved the way he looked. Just something about him was different.

Zero checked his watch. "Yeah, we have time to go home. As long as we get there at least fifteen minutes before the race. Wilson will be happy." He turned to his cousin, who was still working on his car. "We'll take your car. You're driving." He said as her car had finished being fixed. Zero got into the passenger seat of Kelly's Lancer. He may even get a change of clothes himself. However, he still wanted to show off his Tattoos, so probably another sleeveless shirt.

Taking the keys from him, she jumps into the car and cranks it up. Once Zero was in the car and buckled she took off towards the house. Kelly weaved in and out if traffic a as well as drifting around corners, if no other cars were there. About 30mins later they are at the house. Kelly jumps out, unlocks the door. She starts stripping her clothes off while she heads to take a shower. Kelly stayed in the shower for 30 mins. Shaving the places that needed shaving. Once done, she comes down in a short jean skirt, with a black belt, as well as a red tank top under a short lengthed jean jacket. Only difference is she had a pair of slip on shoes so she could drive. She smelled if cherry blossoms from her head to her toes. "Alright Z. I am ready to go and get something to eat."

After she cleaned up and whatnot, Zero awakened and smiled as she re-entered the car, having taken a power-nap while she was out. "We can head over to Wilson's Mom's Restaurant if you'd like, or is there a place in particular that you want to go to?" He asked. He didn't mind all that much. Zero wasn't picky. They still had another two hours until the race starts. He then received a Text from Wilson.

"As long as there is a way I can get me a huge thick piece of meat." Kelly laughs. "Well besides you of course." She laughs more. Kelly had been craving a nice thick, juciy cheese burger and fries. "Does the place have burgers?" Kelly had pulled her hair to the side and braided it, while she got the car cranked. She had redressed her hand and had a pair of gloves with the fingers cut off in her glove compartment. They took off to the restaurant. All Kelly could hope and think is she that she hoped she wouldn't disappoint Zero.

"It should. Mixes Asian and American Cuisine from what Wilson told me. Never been in the Dining area before, only in the back in the Kitchen. You know, because I'm his second-in-command." Zero commented. He was happy. He then wondered if Wilson's Fiancé, Priscilla would get along. Hopefully, because life would be a lot easier that way, especially for him and Wilson.

Nodding to him. "Alright. Well I dont mind a little bit of spice in my burger. Just not too much or I wont be racing, but in the restroom, from now til kingdom comes." Kelly laughs. They made it to the diner. She got out of her car, waiting for him to step out, so she could lock it, by the button on her keys. Once he was out, she locked the car and headed on inside. She pauses for a moment. "I think you would feel more better going around back, Right Love?" Kelly winks at him as she stands against the door, holding it open, so he could go through. A small elderly couple walk up and Kelly smiles to them. "Here you two go." As she keeps the door open for them. The both smile to Kelly and say thanks. By this time something had caught Kelly's nose inside the Diner and she headed in to find them a place to sit. Her stomach was screaming at her.

As they sat down together, Zero checked his watch. They still had plenty of time. By then, he was starving himself. He received another text from Wilson. 'After dinner, take your girl and come meet me in the back.' Zero seemed okay with doing that. Momentarily, a Waitress came by to take their order. "For a Drink, I'll just take a cold can of Cola and I'll take the California Roll. That's for me." He then looked over at Kelly, since it was her turn. A dinner date before racing? Sure. Plus she had another two hours for her stomach to clear up. He wouldn't want her to race on a full stomach, now would he?

"I will have your largest juciy hamburger and fries you have. I would like a root beer float if possible, if not just a plain coke." Kelly smiles softly to the waitress, looking over to Zero she smiles as well. "Starving right now." Kelly stands up and walks over to his side of the table and sits beside him. Looking into his eyes she smiles. "I wanna try something." She places her hands on his face and leans in softly, placing a kiss on his lips. Kelly figures if he didn't like it, he would pull back and try to yell arlt her.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes." The Waitress smiled before walking off. When Kelly sat next to him, he found it comforting. When she kissed him on the lips, he didn't seem to mind. Rather then pull her back, he pulled her closer. When she let go on his lips, he smiled. "Wish you tried it sooner." He smiled back at her. It suddenly turned a bit awkward because the Waitress returned, but only with Zero's Cola and Kelly's Rootbeer Float. "Your food should be done soon, I'll be back with them! Enjoy!"

Kelly laughs softly from his comment and she leans into him more, resting her head on his shoulder. "Better late then never...right hon?" Kelly pokes his sides just a little bit in a playful manner, then their food came. Kelly looked to the burger. "That's a huge piece of meat!" Her mind and the waitress's went right into the gutter and they both laughed. Kelly's face was very red as she had kinda blurted it out a bit loudly. "I am so stupid." Sighs eating her fries.

Zero chuckled before deciding to enjoy his food. He was happy that Kelly was enjoying hers as well. A few minutes later, Wilson came by, pulling up a chair and sat at their table. After all, they were at his Mother's Restaurant. "Ah! Zero, my man! How you doin'?" He asked. "Doing good, Wilson. Just having dinner with my girlfriend before the big night." Wilson smiled as he patted Zero on the back. Wilson himself looked over at Kelly and gave her a nice, long look. "So, is this the new blood you were talking to me about?" he asked. Zero nodded. "Yeah. Oh, right, this is Kelly, my girlfriend. Kelly, this is Wilson, a good friend of mine. We actually go way back." Wilson smiled as he nodded at Kelly, smiling. "Yeah, I've known Zero since we were kids."

Kelly watched as the man stand down at their table. Once Zero and him started talking she knew it must be Wilson. Zero introduces he to Wilson and Kelly nods softly with s smile. Kelly I would like to know all the dirty stuff and what makes him tick." Kelly elbows Zero softly and goes back to eating her amazing burger. She had one of her legs over Zero's.

When her legs were on his, Zero didn't flinch. Since they were both enjoying their meals, Wilson was happy. "Let's not discuss that..." He said, when he heard what they were referring to. He wasn't inclined on talking about his life in bed, nor did he feel comfortable about it. "Nice to meet you, Kelly. Anyway, I wouldn't know. Zero's been single for a while. But me. Well, I'm getting married in a few weeks. Zero here's gonna be my best man. That right, man?" Wilson asked, smiling. "Yeah, you got it, Wilson." He said, wiping his mouth. Wilson chuckled a bit. "Hey, you're welcome to the Wedding. It would be great to have you there." He said to Kelly. Wilson already liked her, recognizing her as Zero's lover.

"Oh wow! That's is lovely Wilson. Congrats. Very lucky woman. Z has told me nothing but great things about you." Kelly smiles softly as she removes her leg from being on top if his, thinking now was not the time to get all couplie. Hearing Wilson invite her to the Wedding, she nods softly. "You best make sure its alright with the bride, Wilson. Not many women like adding people so close to the day. But if there is room, I'd be more then happy to be apart of your beautiful day." Kelly just smiles softly to both the guys, picking up a fry and eating it, while looking off and away from them as new customers came inside. Glancing over to the guys. "Paron me Gentleman. But I need to use the restroom." Kelly looks to Wilson. "Where would the restrooms be Wilson?"

Last edited:
"Thanks. Zero's a good guy. Smarter then half the guys that work under me, that's for sure." Wilson complimented his second in command. "I'll ask her. I'm sure she'd love to have you with her Bridesmaids. She's actually been trying to hook Z up, with little success." Zero looked away in embarrassment, remembering his past couple of Conversations with Wilson's Fiancé, Priscilla. When asked about where the Bathroom was, Wilson pointed over at what seemed to be an empty hallway. "Over there, first door on your right."

Kelly nods and smiles to Zero, taking his embarrassed face and kisses him softly. "I will be back shortly. Don't eat my fries. I will know." She laughs, heading into the direction Wilson pointed. While she was in there she heard two women talking. "Wow! Zero, He finally found him a girl. She is very lovely. They make a great looking couple." A annoyed sound came from the other girl. "But he isn't with me." A laugh is heard. "I tried just a few months ago and you blew him off and said you wanted more then being a racer's gal." The other girl sighs. "Well I do. What's so great about it anyways? Hell I don't need to worry about my guy dying or being shot!" Kelly stepped out of the stall, looking at them both, washing her hands. She leaves the bathroom and then heads out of the restaurant. Her heart was racing from the thought of Zero dying in anyway. "I can't do Hero all over again." Kelly said as she slide down the side of the car. She knew she couldn't drive with these emotions. So best get them out of the way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.