Need for Speed: Undercover Miami (Kirisuna & Leandra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero held onto her and helped her stand. "Its Kelly. And I'm sure you remember Zero. But I got one thing: You remember Jen Byakuya, back when you started picking up girls for Big Smile Chang?"

"Oh, Jen...Yeah, first girl ever suck my cock." His Bodyguards started laughing as Dogeyes boasted about how he used Zero's Older Sister sexually.

"Well, Zero's her Brother."

"Yeah, and I'm the first guy that ever stabbed you." Zero got a little aggressive.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck man? Seriously, I apologize! I'm reaaally sorry your sister blew me. But Wilson, we can share the Market. C'mon, we're both Sun Yang Yin, both grown men. We shouldn't be fighting like children."

"The Market and Chinatown's mine, Dogeyes. You got Jin Zhu and the Warehouse. That was the deal, so stay the fuck out."

Dogeyes smirked, before turning to Zero and Kelly. "Z, don't forget to tell your sister to call me huh, wouldn't mind her giving me a mouthful." He laughed before leaving with his Bodyguards.

Kelly was pissed off at this point as she glared at him. "Both of these clicks talk about family, like its precious. But do you kiss your Mother with that mouth Dogeyes? And how could you talk so much shit and disrespect for a woman? I bet if she was your Sister, you would have killed the man that did as you've done to Zero's Sister." Kelly steps away from Zero. "You all talk a good game. How you protect family or protect your women. Yet you all go below the belt and treat women in general like shit. We have feelings too. Not just some fuck toy for you to get your jollies from." She turns her back as she walks away from them all. "None of you know what a real man is. You only think you do. Go talk to the older men in your lives. Bet they treated women with more respect then y'all do now." Being sore she heads inside to the restaurant and into the bathroom to clean up.

Coming back outside where all the men are, Kelly looks to Zero. "I am going to head home. I am in pain. I need to relax." She gives him a deep kiss, then looks back at Wilson, then the rest of the men and shakes her head. Holding her sides, she slowly gets into her car, backing out and leaving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.