Need for Speed: Undercover Miami (Kirisuna & Leandra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kelly had her little 'Country-Fit', Zero just shrugged it off. Getting to know her is going to be fun, he thought. When he saw her interaction with their co-workers who were off duty. When she got back, he was grabbing some tea. He just got Traditional Japanese Tea, something that he enjoyed with his Father and his Family, mainly his Sister and Grandparents. When he overheard snarky comments on their partnership, he didn't know what to think. Maybe they really were just envious of the rookie because she got to work with him. Hopefully she didn't mean anything sexual by 'Licking and Jumping', because there'd be something wrong. "So, have you decided on what you want to eat?" he asked.

Afterwards, he started thinking about his Mother, whose whereabouts have been unknown since his Graduation from Police Academy. His Sister's been doing a good job in terms of trying to search for her so Zero himself can focus on his Job as a Police Officer.

Kelly shakes her head. "No. I don't eat much Japan food honestly. My Dad ships food over for me from the US. For some reason, there food doesn't sit right with me. But we could always go back to my place next time for dinner." She smiles to him as she pays for what he ordered. She was just looking around as one of the men that she thought Zero raced with comes pulling up in a Honda Civic all decked out. When the guy got from the car he was of course a native of Japan and Kelly looks away. Then some sluty chick gets out of the car. The guy snaps his fingers and the girl runs over, places a order, waits and pays. She rushes back over to him and he eats it. All the while staring Kelly down. So Kelly looks at Zero and laces her fingers with his as her other hand holds his arm. She figured Zero would catch on. See she knew how men were here in Japan. Women here were still submissive. And Kelly wasnt one of them.

Although he was a bit surprised that Kelly wasn't into Japanese cuisine, not that Zero minded. Everyone has their own taste in food. Even him, even though he is almost never picky. If it was toxic or he knew it tastes horrible, then he wouldn't eat it. When his bowl of Ramen came out, he just ate quietly. Little did she know, Zero was more or so an Americanized Japanese. In fact, he's been in America for the last twelve years now and he wasn't planning on going back to Japan anytime soon. When she started holding his arm, Zero started feeling a bit awkward. While scanning around the room, she saw the Asian Couple that they saw. Zero did indeed recognize him. He was one of the Gang Members that Zero was working with, but he didn't need to know that. So he maintained a low profile. "So where do you wanna go next?" He asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Wanna check out some cars or head over to your place? Either way, I don't mind."

He then figured that it wouldn't kill him to tell her about his Car Collection. "Or if you want, we can go check out my Car Collection. Gotta drop off my GT-R anyway. That way, we can both get a Mitsubishi."

Glancing to him as she nods. "Yes..I am game to go shopping for a new car. Just hope they can make the right color for it. Last time I asked for this color, they looked at me and said it wasn't a color on the list. I laughed and implied that they also said that they did custom colors." Kelly rolls her eyes as she hears her stomach yell at her. "We can go shop for the car, then either go to my place so we can actually eat some food. Then if its not past your bed time, we can go see your collection." Smiling to him. Kelly had a feeling that her and Zero wouldbe great friends. Though she would admit that he is a very sexy guy. But her Dad always said work and pleasure never mix. Kelly would keep her distance, besides, she didn't think he would be interested in her like that. There had to be tons of girls wanting to be with him, especially since he is a racer. Something about fast cars and sexy men turned on the women around here. But when in Japan, Kelly choose to stick out, not fit in.

"In this world, there's no such thing as bed time. You don't have to sleep all the time. Can sleep whenever you'd please really. I usually only sleep six hours a day. Usually go to the late night race meets. Then I also want to be ready for anything the boss hands to me. Speaking of which, I gotta find a way to make him trust you." He replied, also remembering about introducing the boss. However, that would have to wait till tomorrow. "I'll be sure to hire some thugs to make it legit. I'm his Second-in-Command, he'll trust me." He then looked around. "But first, let's go find you something to eat. Can't go Car Shopping on an Empty Stomach. I learned that the hard way."

"About that. I don't see why I just can't I just go in with you as your girlfriend? Just some chick that hangs all over you? I have seen these racers and how they pimp, but have that one main girl. I could be yours. That way I really have no reason to meet the boss just yet. Give him a chance to get use to my present." Looking to him as she smiles brightly. She had been thinking about it. And this was the only way that Kelly could slip in without to much notice. She would slip in with the rest of the girls. "But that doesn't mean I can't ride and arrive and style. I mean, if you go with my idea, then why shouldn't I ride in style. My boyfriend is a racer after all." She laughs softly as she heads to the car and leans up against it, waiting in him.

"I'm not like the other racers. More then half of them think that I prefer cars to women. That's not entirely true." He said back. "And if you do have a Boyfriend, it would kind of defeat the purpose of me being your 'boyfriend'." When they got to the car, Zero opened it and got back into the Driver's Seat.

After Kelly got in, Zero backed out of his parking space and got ready to exit the parking lot. "So what are you in the mood for?" He asked. In case she didn't know, he did hear her stomach growl...Which did alarm him. Didn't want her to collapse at the Car Dealership.

Kelly just nods some as she shrugs off her idea. "Never said I had a boyfriend. He died in a car accident, racing, just like you do now. His name was Hero Moto. He was a DK back in the day. When drifting was huge." She buckles up and crosses her arms over her chest and then crosses her legs. "Nah Sweets. I am good. I can wait til I get home. I ate pretty big snack earlier today, so I am good. Would like to eat and then curl up on the couch. So we can go do the car and then, I guess, you can take me back to my Stang, so I can go home." She got the feeling she was bothering him, or he didn't care for her much. She just wanted to do her job, so the Chief and boot her out.

"Alright, then off to Mitsubishi Motors we go." He said joyfully as they turned down the road and started heading towards the Dealership. "You wouldn't mind if I...Stuck around for the night, would you?" He asked, despite having at least four or five safe houses across the city. "I'd also...Like to...Get to know you better." He said, a bit nervous, even blushing at that point. When she talked about what happened to her last boyfriend, one part of Zero's past was resurrected. "I known him. I was a major competitor in Drift Racing back in the day. He was the only one I could never beat."

"Though, I am shocked that I don't look familiar to you. I was always with him. I dressed like a country girl back in those days. Tight jeans, boots and a cowboy hat. I stuck out something awful." Kelly laughs just thinking about how bad her clothes were back then. "But thanks to Yuri and Kayko, I found my own style to fit in more, since Hero was a native. Have to admit though, never thought I would date a Japan native. Hero just wasn't like the rest. But every man is different. The women here don't date a man for who he is, its just all about what he has and what he can get her." Looking to him as he asked if he could stick around and get to know her. "Umm, sure. I have a spare room at my place, if you ever need to crash. And getting to know me. Well since we are going to be partners for the time being, I don't see why not. I am pretty open. So feel free to ask me anything." Nodding to him as he mentioned the dealership. "Yea. Let's go. I am ready."

During the Drive, Zero turned on some music to erase away the dullness. Hopefully she wasn't picky when it comes to music. After all, it was still another thirty minutes until they get to the Mitsubishi Dealership anyways. Plus, if they were going to keep on track with Performance and everything, Zero was definitely going to have to order some parts directly out of Japan. That wasn't too much of a problem for him since he had Family down there that could hook him up with Parts as long as he provided the Money.

Music playing:

While they drove to the dealership. Kelly had heard this song before and could sound just like her, but she would use the English words. She had the window down with her hand making the motions of the wind like waves. Her head was rested against the seat. She stared out the window at all the lights, cars and people. A few wanna be Chevys fly by as Kelly looks at them and just laughs. Then she glances over to Zero and smiles softly. Something about Zero made her feel at ease almost as if she was with Hero. But she knows he is not Hero. So she turns her head away. "This is a great song. Its been a whole since I heard it in the original way. Hero would have them translated to English for me." Kelly laughs some. "Going to be honest with you Zero. You remind me of Hero. In all the good ways. It's rather scary, but that's in good way too." Glances over to him with a soft smile. "Let's go buy us some cars. Would you help them mine, as in what needs to go in?" She laughs at the fact she just said that, since she already knew most of what was needed to give her the car she needed yo fit in with Zero and his crew.

Last edited:
Zero chuckled as he pulled into the Car lot. "Well, we'll talk Upgrades later. When you build your car, you build a close bond with it. Like, its a commitment. Sounds a lot like a Marriage, I know. Except when you trade up, the car doesn't take half your shit." He laughed a bit as he pulled into a Parking Lot. "Well, when you find a car, let me know. I'll pay for it." He smiled, turning it off.

Sports Cars Available:
-Lancer
-Lancer Evolution X
-Eclipse
-3000GT
-Galant

**Note: Google them to see which Model you like, many different variants available

Kelly rolls her eyes. "Nice! Men can make commitment to a piece of metal, that has to be turned on to be come hot." She laughs as Kelly waves him off, after getting out of the car.

Kelly was gone a lot longer then she should have been. She had found the make and model she wanted.
"Yes sir. I would like this pearl colored Lancer. I dont want the X, just the normal original Lancer." By this time, this salesmen was ticking her off. Since she is a woman and in Japan, to men, she knew nothing. So Kelly thought she would act just like some if not most of the Japan girls did. Once Kelly saw Zero in her sites she ran over to him and hung in his arm. "Baby! That salesman over there is being mean to me. I told him what I wanted. And to a T. But he kept trying to sale me a BMW. He said little girls like me can't handle cars like that." Kelly points to the Lancer that she wanted in pearl white.

When Zero saw the car that Kelly was pointing at, he smiled. "Alright, I'll buy it for you." When he did a Price Check, it was $17,395. That was not a bad price. Now he needed to get a car for himself. Zero himself however, was planning on getting the same model, but a completely different color. Zero then asked the Car Salesman for both the Car that Kelly had requested as well as the exact same model except in Black. When she pointed the Salesman, Zero started glaring at him and held Kelly by her waist and snuck a kiss to her forehead.

Kelly's Lancer:
mitsubishi-lancer-2014-se-wallpaper-fsgasre7.jpg

Zero's Lancer
2014%20Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20Sportback%20SE%202.0%20I4_046.jpg

"Spoiled bitch." Was all that came out of his mouth as Kelly grinned to him as Zero kisses her on the forehead and she wrapped her arms around his waist as well. "That is Ms. Bitch to you, you jerk!" Kelly yells back. Still holding on to Zero. Holding on to him felt natural, besides the fact he hasn't pushed her away, but she was waiting for it.
After about fifteen minutes another two different salesmen came out with their cars. "I could of bought my own car Hon. That's too much money to be spending." The salesmen who called her a bitch comes back out. "Wow! That is some expensive hussie." Kelly bit her bottom lip as she let go of Zero and started towards the salesman. "I will show you a hussie." Kelly was fixing to attempt to beat up a man three times her size.

"Babe, calm down. Let's not make a scene." Zero did his best to keep her from throwing what he called a bitch-fit. When she said she could have paid for her own, Zero smiled a bit, but said he was feeling generous. Not to mention he has a lot of money saved up from pulling jobs for the new gang he was running with. He then wrote the two salesmen who gave him the cars a Check for $40,000 and told them to keep the change as a gift. As for the GT-R, he called in a Flat-Bed to have it taken to his Private Garage. "So, ready to head back to your place?" He smiled, embracing her. Little did she know, Zero had quickly developed feelings for her. To her, it might have been an act or facade, but to him, he wanted to get into an actual relationship.

Kelly reframes from making a scene. She is a bit annoyed at this point. Kelly can't stand men over here, who treat women like dirt on their shoe. "Fine! I will be a lady." She walks off and takes the keys that one of the salesmen handed her. Jumping in the car she cranks it up and revs up the engine. "Can't wait to add a few extra things to my new toy."

She drives next to his black lancer. As she looks to him. "Zero? Are you ladies done talking? Cause there is some yummy fired chicken waiting to be made and in my gut." Kelly laughs.

"Yeah..." Zero muttered as he got into his Black Lancer. He began thinking about how much he was going to drop onto the Car. Hopefully not too flashy. If anything, he was more focused on upgrading the internals rather then exterior. He was ready to drop a hundred grand, or even more. She was a lot more vivacious then he had anticipated. How she managed to keep a boyfriend was a wonder to him. Hopefully he can quell her wild side a bit more. Otherwise, he'll have way too much trouble on his hands.

Kelly drove off the lot, making sure he wae behind her. "Kelly, calm down woman. Zero might not like your style of woman. One who can handle her own. He is not Hero. And never compare him to Hero, if this man ever decides to like you." Kelly said to herself. She drove the speed limit, weaving in and out of the cars. She had her arm out the window, moving to the wind.

A hour passes and they end up at a house on a nice piece of land. She pulls into the driveway, then opens the garage door. She pulls her car inside. Stepping out of the car she walks over to his window. "Feel free to put inside. Didn't know if you planned on crashing here, or not." She moves from his window and heads inside.

Kelly had chicken out ready to be fried. She started to cook them dinner. Kelly hoped he would make himself at home. It is a huge house. He could sleep in any of the four rooms in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.