Need for Speed: Undercover Miami (Kirisuna & Leandra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Kelly got up to use the Bathroom, Wilson and Zero spoke in private. "So, can she drive?" Zero was a bit baffled by Wilson's question. "Yeah, she can. Tonight, she'll show us what she's got. I can vouch for her. I mean, I know its not often we hire girls or they become members of the Sun Yang Yin, but hey, we have a Female Red Pole, so that tells me differently." Wilson took a deep breath. "Alright, but if she screws up, don't expect me to be happy about it. But she's your girl. Just know that if she mistreats Priscilla in any way, its on you." Zero nodded, not flinching at all. "Got it, boss." However, Zero helped Wilson become a stronger faction within the Sun Yang Yin, so he showed faith. "Its finally good to see that you're dating though. Priscilla and I thought that you'd be single for a while." He chuckled. "Anyway, when she's done eating, let's take her back into the Kitchen."

Kelly comes back inside as she feels a bit better. Kinda. She walks back over and drinks her drink. Pushing away her food, looking over to Zero. "Z? Think we can leave now? I am done, think the race and having to prove myself to your Boss has got my nerves a bit rattled." But that wasn't it at all. She was fine about racing, she just didn't want to stay in the restaurant no more. "Unless there is some business that you two need to attend too and I will wait out in the car." But she was here to meet people in his life, so she herself would know who and what they do, if she got in the clan, if you will. Kelly sat close to Zero, resting her head on his chest for the time being. She didnt know what to say or to expect next. But she was always ready for anything.

Wilson and Zero just looked at each other. "Um, nah. Me and Z don't have much. We'll introduce you to the rest of the gang later. Zero, go ahead and go with your girl. Don't wanna be in between you guys. You never did that with me and Priscilla, so I won't do that to you." He patted Zero's shoulder before standing up and walking back towards the Kitchen. "Alright Kelly, let's head to the Race Meet. I'll ride shotgun. Then when we get there, I know you're gonna win." He then walked with her out of the Restaurant and to Kelly's Car. "Yeah, sorry if he scared you. Wilson can be like that. After the race, I'll introduce you to the rest of the gang. Hopefully they won't be too rough. They're not very fond of new people because we recently had a rat. That guy was taken care of though."

Kelly nods as she gets into the car. Starting the car she smiles for just a moment at the sound. Revving it up more she just laughs. Her engine didn't sound like the rest and she liked it that way. It had more of a tune like hum, then a purr or like the little Honda cars. Those sounded like pissed off bumble bees going down the road. Two ladies walked by her car and giggled as they seen Zero get in. Once he was inside and buckled, she glances to him. " Oh.... Well I am no rat. But it doesn't matter what I say, its all a matter of what I can prove, it seems." Kelly shook her head and sighs." It amazes me. How you have been single for some time now. And for so long. You have girls tossing themselves at you. And yet you choose to ignore them. May I ask why?" Kelly reverses and then peels out of the parking lot and down the road. She waited for him to talk and as she did, Kelly weaved in and out of the cars. Being only inches from their bumpers. One car thought they would be funny and do a brake check, but she just weaved and missed him. Kelly waves to him as they pass.

"By rat I mean Undercover Cop. Another Cop got executed. Tortured...then buried alive. Never heard from him again. Found his body a week later...I get the blame." Zero remembered the last Cop before Kelly that had helped him was brutally tortured and then buried alive. However, there wasn't anything he could have done to stop it. Well, either that or blow his cover and risk his own life. But they had infiltrated for so long that he couldn't take the risk. When Kelly asked him about him being single for so long, he was unsure how to answer. "Well, I just never really thought about dating and stopped caring about it after a while. Every relationship I had from High School up until three years ago, something always went wrong. I just got sick of it really. But I think the right girl just came along."

Just as she was driving, a fast white car came out of nowhere. "No freaking way! That cant be Suki!" Kelly looked at Zero as she gives a grin. Foot on the clutch and then hand on the stick shift, as she shifted it down into gear and her foot hit the gas. The car fish tailed and her tires spun, causing a cloud of smoke as she darted off for the white car. "I cant believe she is back here. She is not allowed on this side of town." Kelly said as she got right up on her tail and tapped her finder. A chick screamed out the window and Kelly laughs, getting on the side of her passenger door. "Get the hell out of here. You ass will be mine if you dont. I will kill you right now!" Kelly pulls out her hand gun as she had the steering wheel with her left hand. She lowers it down to shoot out her tire. Suki slams on brakes as she comes to a stop. Kelly stops, pulling the emergency brake, to whip the car around to face Suki's car. Thank god they had driven to a open road.

When they chased down Suki, Zero got a little concerned. They were Drivers, not hitmen. Why was Kelly so quick to pull a gun. "What's the beef between you two?" he asked, seemingly very patient about it. Tonight was going to be a long night as far as he can tell. Not to mention the Race was in less then half an hour. "Let's not waste time with her, the Race will be starting soon." He warned her. Meanwhile, a few blocks away, Street Racers from all over town began to assemble.

Nodding to him as she drives off to where he told her too. They were at the Race site within thirty minutes. Kelly just looks around as she could feel the eyes on her as she drove up to a empty spot. Parking the park, she steps out of the car. She had sneakers, shorty short jeans on and a black tank top. Her hair has been pulled back. Once from the car she leans up against her door, crossing her arms. The feeling of being in High School came back to her. "Why are they staring at me so hard. Do I look that bad?

Zero put his arm around her, which was signaling everyone staring at Kelly to back off. Zero was pretty notorious in the Criminal Underworld of Miami. Crossing him pretty meant your life. "You look fine, Kelly. They're not very fond of newcomers. Half of them were smoked when I showed up. So...Yeah." As he scanned the area, three other cars showed up to race Kelly: One was a East-Asian Female driving a Pink Honda S2000, second was a African-American driving a Black Subaru STI and the third was a Asian Male driving a Nissan Sentra. "Smoke these punks." He whispered before giving her a kiss and leaving to go join the rest of his gang, all of whom began congratulating him on his Relationship. Soon, Wilson approached Kelly. "If you got cash to wager, now's the time. Otherwise, put up a Pink Slip." The other three Racers were wagering money, not looking to lose their cars.

Kelly handed Wilson her pink slip. She had the money. But she wanted the adrenaline rush of knowing if she lost, she would lose her car. Which she has not done yet before. Kelly smiles to Wilson as she walks over to her car and slips back inside. Not once did she make eye contact with any of the other drivers. "All I can say Hero, is your ass best be with me. You know this race way, better then I ever have." Kelly rested her head on the steering wheel for a moment, then became a chick as she looked into the mirror and checked her make up, the very little she had on. Wilson got all the cars ready and at the starting line to get ready. He then backs off. All the three cars had been revving up their engines. Kelly laughs and shakes her head. Her eyes were on Wilson. As soon as his hand got to a point, has he dropped it. Kelly took off. And left the other three sitting there for a few seconds. "That Bitch just cheated!" One of the girls yelled out. But Kelly knew the rules. She was just quicker on the gas.

Wilson tried to calm everyone down while the rest of the gang, including Zero, stepped up to defend Kelly. Even they recognized that she won fair and square. Afterwards, Wilson handed Kelly her Pink Slip and the $15000 that she won from the race. It didn't take long for the crowd to start dispersing at the sound of Police Sirens. "Oh shit we got Cops! Cops! Cops! GOOOO!" A Racer yelled as the Sirens got louder and louder. "Meet me back at the Restaurant. Though this time, walk in through the back door." Zero jumped into her Lancer as one by one, Street Racers left and right began to disperse and make a break for it.

Kelly didn't speed out cause of all tbr crap and cars. But she took a back road. It would loop around to the main street. "I never thought all that would happen. I have never been called a cheater before." Glancing down to the rolled money she sighs. "That feels like dirty money, with how all the people acted. I thought everyone knew when you could go?" Within a hour they were back in the town. Kelly headed to the restaurant and parked in the back, as a guy waved them in. Kelly looked at Zero and gives a half smile. Looks away, steps out of the car and just leans up against it. She didn't think Wilson needed her around. He needed to talk with Zero. Kelly crosses her arms softly.

"Nah, you just have faster reaction time then they do. They're just butthurt because they lost to a new kid." Zero explained. "Don't trip, you earned it." When they got to the back of the Restaurant, he saw Kelly's discomfort and unsure facial expression, Zero didn't know what to say or do. "C'mon, Wilson's not the type you want to keep waiting." He wrapped his arm around her and at a moment's notice, they were walking towards the back door. When they opened it, Wilson could be seen talking to Zero's Childhood Friend Jack and fellow Member Cory, who glared at Kelly before focusing back on his boss. In all honesty, this gang, even though they were Street Racers, and Triads, they were all muscle heads, with the exceptions of Jack and Zero himself, who was the brains and the only College-Educated Member of the Gang. "Ah, Kelly, the woman of the hour! Congratulations!" Jack waved at her. "Hey, congratulations on winning! That was some fast driving!" Wilson looked as they walked by. "Alright, so we know you can drive. But there's more to it then that." He started using a Tooth Pick.

Kelly stayed at Zero's side and looked over to him as if to say for him not to let her go. Looking back she nods. "Thank you. Just doing what i enjoy." Looking to the guy that said there was more to this, then just winning a race. Kelly holds on to Zero's arm softly. "Well I would only thing so. If not, then just about anyone could do this racing with enough practice. So what else is there needed to be done?" Kelly said this in a laid back voice as she knew Zero could feel her tremble. The guy that had stared her down, gave her really bad vibes.

"Now that you mention it, we do have a problem in the Market." He then turned to his henchman, who was his second-in-command until Zero showed up. "Cory, why don't you take Kelly with you?" Cory himself was already not liking the idea. "Zero, hang back a moment, tell me more about your girl." When he felt her tremble. "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll be okay. Now go with Cory and help him out." He kissed her forehead before joining Wilson and Jack for tea. "Well, you heard the man, let's get going." Cory said as he walked towards the backdoor.

Kelly nods to Zero as she watches Zero leave and her arms fall to her side. She nods to Wilson. "Alright. Sounds good." Kelly glances over to Cory as she somewhat smiles, but hears in his voice he is annoyed. When his back is turned and leaving the room, she rolls her eyes and sighs. She knew this wasn't going to be a very good day, seeing as Cory glared at her when she entered the room with Zero. Once outside, she looks over to Cory. "So what are we doing, if I may ask?" Her voice was soft and kind, like it normally is. Kelly waits for him to answer as she leans over through her window to get a bottle of water she had left in the cup holder.

"We'll tell you in a sec. Zero will probably hate us, but...Duke, see what she's got." The next think Kelly knew is that she was in for a fight. However, Zero had to deal with this before. The Gang did have a Hazing-Style Initiation. Sadly, Kelly was outnumbered, three against one, because two other Gang Members, were in for the Hazing as well. All Kelly needed to do was outlast the hazing.

Kelly looked at the three as she just shook her head. "High School all over again. Lets see what you have." Kelly looked like a woman who needed a man to save her. But they would soon find out differently. One of the three gets the first punch and Kelly stumbles back. But she comes right back with full force and make contact with the person's jaw. The other two come at her. One holds her back, while the other one kicks and punches her in the stomach and ribs. Kelly knows she needs to let them get some licks in, make it look like legit, for Zero's sake. After about 10 minutes, Kelly has enough and kicks off from the person in front of her. Which sends her and the one holding her to the ground. Kelly leans her head back, busting that person's nose and gets to her feet. Kelly is in so much pain. She hold her sides, then stands up straight. "Are we done here? I see no point in anyone else getting hurt. This hazing shit if for High School." Her voice was loud and she meant what she said.

Midway during the hazing, a Corvette pulled up. The Hazing came to an end shortly after Wilson exited the Restaurant as well alongside Zero and Jack. Because they hadn't left to go check out the Market, Wilson got annoyed and shouted at Cory and Duke in Mandarin Chinese. "Boss...We were just leaving." Cory and Duke then went to check out the Market, despite having been roughed up a bit.

Suddenly, a man, particularly a rival member of the Triad, and two of his bodyguards came by. "And it was just getting interesting too...Wilson, my old friend, good to see you. How's your family, huh?"

Zero folded his arms as Jack stuck close by, while Wilson did most of the talking as he stood next to Kelly. "What do you want, Dogeyes?" He asked, aggressive.

"Wilson, whoa man, I just came to talk to you. For old times sake." Dogeyes got cocky. "Let's work something out. Why don't we share Chinatown? C'mon, we're both Sun Yang Yin. Both grown men. We shouldn't be fighting like children." At that moment, he noticed Kelly. "Hey, who's the new blood?"

Kelly wiped the dirt off her face as she felt the pain throb all over her body. She watches the two men exchange words, listening to the one Wilson called Dogeyes, make a proposal about sharing. Brushing off her clothes as best ad she could, her head looked up and met Dogeyes face as he seemed to be talking about her. Kelly glances up to Wilson. Then back to Dogeye. "Just one of the chicks. Got into it with a few of the guys. Still need to be shown respect." Kelly smiles as she moves back behind Wilson and heads over to Zero. She was about to fall out, but stayed standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.