Need for Speed: Undercover Miami (Kirisuna & Leandra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he felt her finger running through his tattoos, Zero couldn't help but smile. He's had these Tattoos for a long time, even before he became a Cop. Of course, because most of these kinds of Tattoos were forbidden, he kept them concealed at all times, as he didn't want to be made to get rid of them. As a result, he always wore long sleeves. The Tattoos were incomplete by the time he got into Police Academy, which was six to seven years ago. Kelly seemed to be impressed by the tattoos that he had. "I'm glad you like them." It wasn't often Zero showed his Tattoos to anyone. Usually, he only showed them to those he trusts. There were times that he showed them off proudly, but mostly he kept long sleeves on to keep them hidden. But since they lived in Florida, that was kinda difficult. When she said that she liked him back, that made him happy. Tired, he turned off the light and crawled back into bed with her. "Now let's rest up. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day." Zero kissed her cheek before pulling her into a hug and falling asleep once more.

Once he had pulled her into a hug, Kelly rested her head on his chest, her hand rested on his chest as well. Then as if he was her guy, she moves her leg to rest on top of his, to get as close as she could to him. "This feels so right. But I don't want to scare him away, or Zero feel i am being to clingy." She thought as she laid with him. "He pulls me to him, so clearly he wants me close." Thinking again. Kelly for the first time in three years, actually fell asleep and stayed asleep.

Morning came and Kelly woke up to the warm sun on her face. Rubbing her eyes, seeing Zero was still asleep, she smiles and kisses him on his nose. "I will let you sleep more." Her voice was soft. She went down to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, Grits(she is from the South) Toast, Sausage and some Orange juice. Kelly gets the paper and always steals the comics. So she made her a plate of food and was reading the comics, leaving him to sleep as long as he wanted and needed too.

After eating she hops on her laptop and starts looking at designs to place on the side of her car. "Hmm I need or want to stand out a bit with my car, so maybe a design on the side or hood?" Kelly shakes her head. "Deff on the side." Laughs as she goes through some pictures and then finds one she loves. " I am so having this on my car, both sides."

Attachments

• ff631dbc3270f86e535e815e15cc8f62.jpg
    ff631dbc3270f86e535e815e15cc8f62.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
About twenty minutes later, Zero woke up with the sun getting into his face. The smell of a hearty breakfast hitting his nose. As he got his shirt back on, he headed downstairs to see Kelly eating breakfast and reading Newspaper Comics. He smiled as he walked into the Kitchen to see a plate prepared for him as well as a glass of Orange Juice waiting for him. She was most generous to him. "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." He greeted her as he sat down on one of the bar stools.

After eating she hops on her laptop and starts looking at designs to place on the side of her car. "Hmm I need or want to stand out a bit with my car, so maybe a design on the side or hood?" Kelly shakes her head. "Deff on the side." Laughs as she goes through some pictures and then finds one she loves. " I am so having this on my car, both sides." Bring over her laptop she shows him he designs she thought would look good on the side of her car (pic posted in my last post). "Unless you had something else planned? Seeing as you have everything planned to go under it, I thought I would get to put what went on top of it." Kelly smiles some, setting her laptop down. "Now. I need to know my role Zero. I have to know where I stand with you and where I will be sanding with the group." Walking over, sitting down in the bar stool next to him. "I'd also like to know where we stand?" Kelly didnt know which way Zero would take that. But she was really hoping he would tell her where she stood with him during the job and outside the job.

Upon seeing Kelly's desired Decal on her Laptop, he couldn't help but smile. "Standing out with your car is good. Regardless, it is your car, do what you please. As long as it looks good and drivable, I'm happy."

When she asked about what her role was going to be concerning their Undercover Operation, Zero was a bit unsure on how to answer. "We'll get to find out where you stand today. I hired some thugs today for a Race to make it legit. Because there are people who want in on the Gang. If you can beat them, we'll see what the Red Pole thinks of you." He was going to explain the chain command to her, but now was not the time. "Between us...Well, I like you, I really do. I honestly wish I knew you a lot better. But its been only two days so far. I'll give it time." Since they were more or so Gangsters now rather then Police Officers, Zero could only hope that she can prove her loyalty to the Triad, but continue to maintain her loyalty to the Police Force as he has.

Kelly just nods as her whole vibe and personality changed. "Right. So I will do my job and not mess your years of being undercover up." Smiles faintly to him. Running upstairs as she heads to take a shower and get dressed. After about 30 minutes,. Kelly comes down in a pair short jean shorts, a tight tank top in a teal color. She had her hair just put up in a messy bun. This is how she looked, when she worked under the hood. "Just need my shoes and then wait on you to get dressed." Kelly heads outside as she holds a pair of ankle socks in her hand. She sits down on the step and puts her shoes on.

A horn honks and a Man standing 6'4 comes out of the car, he looked to be in his 50s. He is in a business suit. Kelly runs over to him as she smiles. Of course Zero had not idea who it was. Kelly is walking with man as they enter the house the man looks around. "So who is here Kel?" She explains very little to him, but enough to give him a calming effect. "So long as you come back in one piece. Hero was stupid. Let's hope this guy isn't the same." Kelly's eyes widen. "Wow! Well gee Sir. That was rude of you."

After about thirty minutes the man left. "Didn't expect to see my Dad here." Kelly waited for Zero to get ready. "Z are you coming? I wanna go car supply shopping." She didn't know if he would hear her, so she went upstairs to her room and knocked on the door. "Hey! Did you die in there?" Her cell rand at it was the Chief. "Yes Sir.....Alright...I will let him know." Apparently there was a 5k race tonight at 8pm. Who ever won, would win 5k and the pink slips to the persons car. "Pink slips? They are still doing that??"

Last edited:
After about another fifteen minutes, Zero opened the door. Simply, he was cleaning himself off and grabbing a good change of clothing. He didn't really feel like wearing a Suit since he was going to be interacting more with the Gang, then his fellow Cops. Today, it was just a Black Tank Top, Dark Blue Jeans and Converse Shoes. Besides that, a Necklace with a Jeweled Cross and a pair of Gloves, where only his Index finger and Thumb were exposed. He didn't exactly feel like wearing a watch since his phone can tell time. When he was told that there was to be a 5K Race, Zero nodded. "Yeah, they still do Pink Slips. Those usually only go up if a Driver doesn't have any cash. Whenever you're ready, let's go deck out our cars." He put his arm around her as they walked out to their cars. "I'm not racing tonight, but you are."

"Holy shit!" Was all she thought in her head. "Ah. Alright." Looking to him some and smiles. Meanwhile in her head about a zillion things were going on in her mind. All the 'what its' and hoping she was ready. She had not driven like this in a few years. But if you loved the sport, it was just like learning how to ride a bicycle, you never forgot. Looking up to him as she stops for a moment. "Been out of the game for a few years since Hero died. Hoping I don't disappoint you like I did him." Kelly gets into the car and closes the door. Kelly has to admit she is very nervous. She didn't know he would toss her in this early, but the sooner the better. But having some chick hanging off his arm, really wasn't his style and the others would take notice. "So what and who am I racing against? And what are my chances of winning?"

Last edited:
"You're just going to be racing against other Street Racers. They're just other Drivers. Not part of the Gang. Whoever gets first place, pretty sure its gonna be you, gets a place in the gang. I'm the second in command of the gang that you'll be joining, so yeah." Zero answered. "Your chances of winning? 25% if you don't know what you're doing, 98% if you do. But since you're top of your class in the Academy, I'm going to expect you to win. Oh and, no dirty tricks. Its just a Quarter-Mile, Winner takes all." Zero had hoped that she'd live up to the expectations, which he kept to himself. With the upgrades she's getting, Kelly had no reason to lose. Soon, they went over to Zero's Cousin's Car Tuning Shop. Zero had asked his cousin to order parts overnight and straight out of Japan. Really, the 'gang' that Zero was in was just a Faction that was part of a bigger Triad, led by a Red Pole, who is a High Ranking Member within the Triad.

Kelly's heart sank. "Just another Hero, when it comes to racing." She thought. Kelly just nods to him as he spoke, then salutes him. "Aye Aye Captain Zero." This was going to be the longest night of her life. She really got tiref of proving herself to men. But its to be expected in sports where men can win.

Once they got to his cousin's place she checked out her car and and looking at the engine. "Seems like everything is in place." Kelly bent over and check it out more, only to have a guy walk by and slap her ass. Kelly was pissed in two point five seconds. Glaring him down, Kelly thought it best to not show her ass. Lord knows she didn't need to embarrass Zero.

Getting inside her car, she looked around. "Ok. 6 disc changer, but not the damn right radio and all I asked for. Shit!" But Kelly grinned having a bran new one in her tote bag. She started to replace the stereo. "Hey Chick? What the hell are you doing? Get out of that car! That's not yours!" Kelly just shut the and locked it. "And yes this is my car dumbass." Kelly laughed as the guy ran over to Zero's cousin to tell on her.

Zero's cousin, Mei, looked over to see what was going on. Clearly her employee was confused. Mei herself was working on Zero's Car, since her cousin didn't really trust anyone else and Mei knew a lot about cars, and has been working on them since she was fifteen, so she knew what she was doing. She then scolded her employee. "Better watch your mouth, that's my cousin's girlfriend you're talking to. And its her car that you're working on. You mess up, you're fired. Understand?" Mei asked. Afterwards, she went back to installing the parts that Zero wanted in his Car, she just got done stripping it too. Her Work was usually precise and perfected, so they were going to spend a few hours there, but will make it to the race, Zero had asked Wilson, the Red Pole he was working under, to have the race take place after Sunset because he was working on his Car. Luckily for Zero, Wilson was a Family Man, he understood if something came up, unless there was gang trouble, he would show understanding. While standing outside with Kelly, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. "Look, I'm not gonna expect too much of you. But I want you to try your best." He didn't want to put too much weight on her shoulders. Little did she know, Zero wanted to be better then all her previous boyfriends combined.

Zero's Cosuin, Mei
lightning_returns_final_fantasy_13_21.jpg

Kelly had looked at him. Nodding. All she said to him was no problem and no promises. She wasn't sure about Zero, to many mixed signals and sighs. "I should be fine. Racing is nothing too new to me. Just more riding on me now, then normal. I usually race for fun." Kelly went back to messing around with her car. She added some lights on the dash board and some in the back.

Kelly checked over the engine fluids, added extra if needed and got the keys from another grease monkey. "Hey I am gonna take this for a test drive!" Kelly yells, but seed a few ladies around Zero and then a puddle as she grins. Cranking up and revving up she speeds off and runs right through the puddle. Splashing Zero and the girls. Kelly rolls down her window laughing. "Thought you needed to cool off." After staying that she speeds off and around the corner, waving bye to Zero.

The women talking to Zero were very upset, but he got them to calm down. Since he was having more intense modifications added to his car, he had to wait a bit longer. He knew his cousin's handy work, so he allowed her to just do her thing. Not that he minded waiting. Luckily, Kelly was going for a practice drive, which would be useful for the night's race. His superior, Wilson, was bringing in the three thugs. Since the race wasn't till tonight, Zero had hoped that Kelly would come out on top, because he needed her in as well. He was intent on introducing her as his Girlfriend whom he has been dating for the past few weeks and vouch for her in the race and hopefully win Wilson's trust a bit more.

Kelly had already gotten at least a half of a mile down the road. "Stupid Chicks. But then again Zero is use to girls being around him all the time. So why would I ever think I was anything different or special to him." Kelly had already flew by a cop or two, but they didnt seem to care. She stayed gone for hours. Checking the brakes, suspension in the tires and the body frame. Three hours came back and she coasted that car in there, with no gas and almost "taps" one of the many girls in her ass with the bumper. "You stupid Bitch! You almost it me!" Kelly gets of the car ans tosses the keys at Zero. "Well I guess its your lucky night. Since the car is out of gas." Kelly sighs. "I think one of the monkeys put a whole in my tank or didnt connect my fuel like all the way."

He caught the keys when she tossed them at him. Seeing how his cousin's employees screwed with Kelly's Car, Zero got very angry and walked over to his cousin. "I don't want your employees working on my Girlfriend's Car. One of them screwed with the Gas Tank." His cousin, Mei, called for the employee that worked on Kelly's Car, who walked over immediately. "You're fired. Pack your stuff and go home." The employee burst into tears before grabbing her things and leaving the Garage. "From now on, I only want YOU working on our cars." Zero then went over to Kelly, wrapping his arms around her waist and rest his chin on her shoulder. "Don't worry, you can still race tonight. Take my car." He eased up on the attitude, not wanting to scare her away.

Kelly shakes her head. "Nah Babe. I can drive mine. Fuck its nothing I cant get my hands down too. But seeing as I am short and will fall into the engine." She laughs as she turns around and faces him. "Besides...." She points over to the girls looking over at them. "....You wouldn't want your group of hoes to get mad that you are so close to me." Kelly has pushed him against the car as she leans her body all the way into his, she places her hands on his face, mind you they had grease on them. Kelly softly places a kiss on his lips. She holds the kiss for a minute or two, then breaks it. "Being your girlfriend on this job, will be fun. I will not let my actual feelings show. I know this is all a act for the case." Smiles to him as she releases herself from his arms and pulls one of the other grease Monkeys. "Hey Blondie, can I use you for a second. I need my gas line replace and a new tank." The guy nods and heads over to do what she had asked, seeing the other person get fired. One of the girls came rushing over as she leans against Kelly's car. "She is such a dyke, I mean, there is no woman there at all. Why even let her kiss you?" Kelly heard her as she walked over and yanked her off her car. "I dont want whore on my car. Dont lean on it again. Whore is hard to get off." Kelly laughs, walking over and bends over the side of the car to help the man. A few of the guys whistle at her and Kelly flicks them off only to then point at Zero.

Seeing how flirty Kelly was getting, Zero couldn't help but wonder if she really liked him. He didn't want to hold the Relationship for undercover purposes only, considering how last night went. He was going to talk to her about that when they get home, because Zero found fake relationships to be immoral and went against what he usually stands for. It was very hard for Zero to keep a relationship, mainly because the jealousy of other girls who had a crush on him would get out of hand and a break up would ensue. Because of this, Zero just focused on his work. But the right girl did just come along. He didn't really say much. He just waited for his cousin to finish up on his Car and for Kelly's Car to get looked at and fixed up. Last thing he needed was her car crapping out during the race.

Kelly was laughing with the Man Kev, who was working on her gas line and tank. "Seems that she did cut a slit in my Line." Kelly said as she bent the tube. "And she popped some small, but big enough holes in your tank, Kelly." Kev said, handing her the tank. "What the hell is her issue? I mean I dont even know her." Kev laughs. "Nah Chicka, its not so much you as its Zero. See is Cuz said he had a girlfriend now, and these two cars are his and her cars. That Zero was intrusting us with them." Kelly nods as she listens. Then Kev shrugs. "I am going to guess she was or is in love with Zero." Sighs softly. "Seems lots of chicks are, you would think he was the last single guy on the earth." They both laughed and Kev sighed. "Nah, he is just a sexy guy who races." Her eyes got wide. "Dude! You macking on Zero too?" Kev re thought what he just said and laughed to hard. "NO No NO! I am telling you what da ladies tell me!" Both bust out laughing.

"God damn it! I thought I would be fine and not do this again." Kelly pulls back her hand, only to have a nice deep gash on the top of her hand. "Wow! No that will leave a nice scar." Kelly takes off her shirt and now her bra is showing as she wraps her hand up and heads over to the water hoe to try and rise it off. 'Too much on your mind Kell. Need to keep it in check, focus on the more important things.' She said to herself. Kev has walked over and got Zero's attention and pointed at Kelly's direction/ Blood can be seen running down the pavement into the drain.

When he noticed that she was bleeding, Zero just walked over to his Car and grabbed a First Aid Kit from his Car. When he opened it, he grabbed a Bandage wrap and Antiseptic Spray. Zero then rushed over to her in order to treat her wound. It didn't seem that bad, so it wasn't like she needed stitches or anything, right? Hopefully not, But if she did need stitches, then he would take her over to the Doctor's before they meet up with Wilson. He then sprayed the wound with the Antiseptic before carefully bandaging it after cleaning it up. Because her shirt seemed to have blood on it, he lent her a Black T-Shirt that he had kept in the Trunk.

Watching him rush over to her, she couldnt help but smile. "You didnt need too Z." But she knew that wasnt going to make him stop. He was very gentle with her. Every touch she felt from him, sent shiver up her whole body, until he pulled the wrapping on the bandage too tight and she made a soft moan of pain. "Z. Little to tight Hon." Taking back her hand as she looks to his shirt and sighs. "I thought you would like me in my bra." Laughs taking the shirt and slipping it on. Kelly tucks the front of the tshirt in, so it doesnt look like she is in just a shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.