Naruto, The Story of Team Four & Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira Inuzuka

The boat finally entered the Land of Fire, quickly Akira put one her Anbu mask to keep her identity ambiguous to the people. Akira quickly moved through the tiny town and onto the road. Her destination was the village called Fudai, she knew there will be others members of a the mist there but it was the only safe place for her.

Later on she passed on through another village, this one was celebrating a festival of some sorts. Keeping her mask on Akira lurked in the back streets not to draw attention, however it couldn't keep her from noticing the music thundering in the air. She heard the people cheering, and Akira's curiosity grew, so she decided to check out everything.

Akira saw a girl dancing beautifully and elegantly, but noticed something about her that made her different. The way she moved, the emotions, the power, this girl was a warrior trying to hide this dangerous side of her power. Soon the song finished with her dancing too, and the girl walked up to another one, probably her friend, they spoke for a moment, exchanging smiles. Akira wanted to learn more of this girl, and silently waited for her to be alone.
@The Classy Mog

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
At the end of the training

Zion slide to the ground while their Jonin leader stopped Katsumi and then Neji "You should pay attention to your surroundings" he said to Katsumi specifically pointing in his direction. For the brief moment everything was surreal as he had the bells in hand, he thought for a moment he was caught in Hideaki's genjutsu making think he succeeded but it was real.

"I... did it, my plan actually work. I can be a great ninja without giving into the assassin" he thought

Zion looked over at Katsumi who was smiling at him and it was like the ray's from the sun, honestly he felt encouraged when she smiled as she was a great beauty but that was not why he felt encouraged it was because she believed in him. Zion never had anyone believe in him, his family did listen to his tactical approach to combat they went for the quick kill or victory. He looked over at Neji and he didn't seem happy to much I guess from a pride standpoint he wanted to be the one to get the bells but Zion wasn't focused on getting them just to put the team in the best position to pass and it payed off.

Hideaki congratulated them and took the team to eat dumplings. Zion loved dumplings, he gulped them down smiling the whole time "SO TASTY" he'd exclaim

The time came to head home, which he did and luckily Chiyome was not home. Zion sighed to himself as the excitement finally faded. He may have succeeded but he knows the war with his inner self was far from over as he fell asleep.

The next morning

Zion woke up to get an early start on the mission as he arrived he saw he was the last one to arrive other than Hideaki, he saw Neji and waved, "hey Neji I forgot to tell you what an awesome job you did during our test, combat wise you kept your cool and didn't get flustered" he said to Neji.
Then seeing Katsumi with Hideaki's book, "oh he gave you that weird book, what was he reading, is it a story or a picture book?" he asked looking at her bandaged hands it seems that Katsumi was practicing with the book for quite some time.
"Wow she after our test and before a mission she still found the time and energy to train, maybe I should adopt that work ethic no doubt Neji probably trained to. Zion don't get over confident, your journey begins today" he thought.

@timv999
@Edward
@Jessica2477

LIRA OTAGAMI
Lira approached her sensei and team, making no apologies for her lateness, its not that she was stubborn its just that she did not apologize for what can not be changed.

"Momo-chan" she said bowing to her as a sign that they are equals

"Now what is it that you wish of use I am looking forward to bringing glory to my Kazekage and empowering relations between the sand and hidden leaf village" she says bowing again.

She was quiet and straight to the point when it came to speaking and awaited orders

@The Classy Mog
@OrenjiGatsu

Marui Amearare

"Ah great, all of us are here now," says the sensei. "and this is later than what was scheduled. Anyway, let's get started if we ever want to finish this by sundown. I'm Marui Amerare and you shall refer from me from now on as Marui sensei. Lira Otagami, Amari Nara, and Momo Inuzuka, you three, for whatever reason, decided that your future will involve kunai and jutsu's." Marui starts to walk around the biggest tree around. "Remember one thing, it'll never be easy. I started out rough. My mother was her clan's mediocre, she married a carpenter, and I was their product. Not a single sharingan, byakugan, or a beetle in my body."

He decided to stop talking, and get on with the test. Walking up the biggest oak tree around, literally walking up it, he states," now let's get onto this simple test I have for you." He waves the dirty, orange banner in his right hand as he walks up the tree. When at the top, he shouts," You got one hour to get this banner from me. The first person to get this will be the one I train, while the other two will have to find a job cleaning floors or making lunches. If no one gets it in the hour, I'll just ask the hokage for three other students. Yeah that's the cut for you." He sits criss-crossed on a top branch and sticks the banner right into it. Marui Sensei now pulls out a stopwatch. "This test will begin, no-." He pressed the button on the stopwatch, but it didn't start. That's what he gets for being cheap on a stopwatch. But a few taps start it. "Alright, now."

And now the first part of Marui's test is in motion. He hopes that they bring up the slightest challenge, otherwise he'll need to desperately train these kids if they won't do anything other than be a ninja.

@Iroh @The Classy Mog @Blitzfang43

Momo Inuzuka
Jukooo_zps037cbf66.jpg

Hanging upside down was always fun for Momo, but, watching her new sensei climb up the tree simply by walking upright was, in some way, fantastic. Unfortunately, that feeling was quickly replaced by surprise, then irritation.

"W-what?! Only one of us gets to train under you? Are you saying that if we fail we can't even just try for a different sensei?!"

Of course, this couldn't have been it. There must have been more to this. With him being a Jounin, there was no way that any one of them alone could take that banner. With her surprise, Momo almost fell from the tree branch she had her legs wrapped around..however, she manged to straighten herself again with her legs at a near 90 degree angle.

The young kunoichi looked to her new teammates.

"Hey, guys! There is something off about this. Let's just work together and get the damn thing! Then we can worry about who keeps it!"

Momo couldn't be certain they would agree, but, either way, she had to at least try. With a forceful swinging motion, she swung her upper body forward, rolling around so she could grip the branch with her hands to pull herself up. Murasamaru climbed out of her coat, dropping onto the branch beside her, growling in anticipation.

"Arf!"

Momo made a few Handseals before dropping down into a crouching stance, ready to pounce as her nails elongated, her Chakra altering and strengthening itself, her canine teeth sharpening and growing as well.

"Ninja Art: All Fours."

A low growl accompanied her words, claws digging briefly into the wood of the trunk before she leaped at her new and potentially very brief sensei, swiping her right hand claws at him in an aggressive horizontal arc.

"Let's see if we can get you off-balance!"

The group ended up traveling at least half way to the village from konohagakure till they got tired. ''Alright, This looks like a good place to camp till the morning'' Sensei Hideaki stated as they arrived at a curved path surrounded by trees and a small clearing of grass on the side of the dirt road. Sensei immediately started to set up the tents around the grass clearing, ''Neji, Katsumi can you two go out and fetch some firewood for tonight?'' He asked the two with a smile as always to display gratitude. ''Remember to be safe out there!'' he yelled at the last minute as he waved goodbye, He turned to Zion, ''Help me set up these tents for everyone will ya?'' He asked politely as he continued to work on the same tent he was trying to set up previously. After all of the tents were set up Hideaki sat in front of the nearest tree and his rested his back on the bark, looking up at the sky he realizes that night time is nearing pretty fast as stars appeared more and more.

OOC - Short i know but this will give all of you the perfect opportunity to share stories with one another, talk personally to your team mates, or even get into conflicts. :)
Remember @TheClassyMog and @Ginutusu that your characters will have to either meet us sometime or another, rather it be on the way there, the actual place, or the way back is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Katsumi, instead of telling, opened the book and flipped through pages to show Zion exactly what was in the book. "Absolutely nothing!" She had told him, but nevertheless smiled. "There might be something on it. Like a seal or Genjutsu, but this will be my new diary if there isn't." Katsumi had told him during the trip towards their camping spot.

By then, Katsumi still had some energy to run around or do errands. Going off to go fetch firewood was the perfect thing to do. "You got it sensei!" She told him after she dropped her stuff on the ground. Not a second after Katsumi grabbed Neji's wrist and was already running into the forest, dragging him with her. "To the firewood!"

She skid to a stop once Katsumi found a good spot and let go of Neji. "Alright, here looks good. Let's start getting the firewood and report back to sensei." The Genin told the other.

Reactions: Iroh
Zion saw the book while they were traveling as Katsumi showed it to him.

Katsumi: "Absolutely nothing!" She had told him, but nevertheless smiled. "There might be something on it. Like a seal or Genjutsu, but this will be my new diary if there isn't."

Zion scratched his head wondering what it could be a part of him thought maybe only the Byakugan or special dojutsu's could really see what was in the book but he kept it to himself as it didn't matter i'd be her diary and a part of him wondered what Katsumi would write in her diary. Would it be what she really thought of the team, maybe she hated Zion and had a crush on Neji or maybe she was really a jinchuriki his mind wandered with random thoughts.

Neji was really sticking to himself, Zion kinda wondered if he'd ever integrate himself in the team dynamic and maybe it was because of the Uchiha massacre that he was so reserved as Zion noticed the same attitude in Sasuke. It was different then being an assassin as assassins are taught to focus on the job and be devoid of emotion but with the Uchiha it was like a strong sense of hatred is what isolated them but hatred for who. The squad came to a curved path surrounded by trees and a small clearing of grass.

Hideaki: ''Alright, This looks like a good place to camp till the morning. Neji, Katsumi can you two go out and fetch some firewood for tonight and remember to be safe out there!'' he said to the two

He then turned to Zion and asked for help fixing up the tents which he smiled and nodded. He was kind of jealous that Neji and Katsumi would be alone because Neji was somewhat reserved and Katsumi was a ball of sunshine. Maybe she is who is needed to help Neji come out of his shell, well maybe when they accomplish their first real mission he'll see them as a team.

Zion went to work right away assisting Hideaki with setting up the tents and it didn't take long but still he heard stories of the first hokage who had wood release kekkei genkai which allowed him to create cabins and homes in mere seconds it would be great if Hideaki sensei was capable of that. When they were done Hideaki sat down by the nearest tree, and Zion began practicing his shuriken throwing technique for a moment but he kept having flashes of the dream he had when he was knocked unconscious. He went up to Hideaki shy somewhat but finally spoke ... "Hideaki sensei.... i... i have something to tell you. I know I was able to secure the bells but for a moment when I was knocked out a darkness inside me wanted to emerge. I struggled to keep it from emerging but I don't know what I will do if it happens again. This other me, its the creation of my family and my clan... it wants me to embrace it and become a true assassin. Now I don't fault my clan for doing what they do because its for the hidden leaf but what we do is in the shadows... what will Neji and Katsumi think of me if I ... if I ... continue to kill" he says hanging his head. Most people don't know the methods of training the young ones of the Furenji clan but one right of passage is to kill a criminal that the clan has targeted or the hokage ordered eliminated. The jonin of the clan would subdue the target and a chosen child would have to deliver the killing blow or be exiled from the clan. Zion didn't even know how Hideaki would look at him for informing him that he has taken a life but he is a Jonin and Zion knows that sometimes in battle Jonin fight to the death. He hung his head and waited to see what Hideaki would tell him, what was he supposed to do about the darkness inside him that wanted to be one with him.
@timv999
@Jessica2477
@Edward

Aoko
OlderAoko_zpsluq9sa4i.jpg

Aoko, bowed to her friend and began to move back into the dressing area. However, something caught her eye, another woman who stood in the crowd. Something about her just gave off a dangerous vibe. Worse than that, her gaze seemed fixated on Aoko herself. Something in the back of her mind was giving her bad feeling, and yet, she felt drawn to that gaze.

No more than ten minutes passed and Aoko stepped back out, her usual attire on, the light blue tunic and the mesh underlay. Her long braid was tied neatly, falling over her left shoulder as she began walking through the crowd. The occasional person offered her compliments, saying her performance was beautiful and that they hope to see her perform again. Unfortunately, Aoko couldn't shake the feeling that she wouldn't have the chance to again. This thought rolling through her mind as she glanced at the woman, whom still seemed to be watching her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Akira Inuzuka

It seemed that the young girl has spotted Akira and a look of concern was on her face, and she knew she was being watched by Akira. Akira swiftly moved pass the sea of faces to reach the dancer, she wanted to know more of her. She could be of great use to Akira and her plans, and having another hand around would be useful. Soon she was right in front of the girl, she was smaller than she expected but it didn't matter about her size it was what her potential was that Akira wanted to figure out. Akira looked at the girl though her Anbu mask, then removing it to revel her face. She gave a warm smile to the young dancer, to give some form of a friendlier look. Akira didn't want to intimidate her to run away, that could cause a scene.

"Hello there, I saw you dancing from over there, and I may say it was truly breathtaking. You really have a gift for dance, however; if I may ask, was there something bothering you when you were dancing? You looked distressed, I could tell by your eyes. Oh you must think that I'm quite rude by not introducing myself to you, well, my name is Akira."

Akira is willing to do anything to gain the trust of the dancing girl, and if that means showing compassion, then she would do it.

@The Classy Mog

Marui Amearare

It seems that Momo is the first to attack, utilising her Inuzuka clan techniques and lunging at him. "Well someone's using what they got." With that, Marui jumps up. "Medullary Cut." Using a very minimum amount of chakra to make sure he doesn't badly injure her, he sends out a kick to her side, hooking her with their foot before spinning around with his other foot and sending her away in a spinning-like way. "The cut has to be really hard, otherwise the graveyard for the shinobi would be way larger. There's this one 'y'onin in the force who hasn't let a single one of his students pass yet. It's not because he's being a 'y'erk, he's not one, it's because he trains with the best. 'Y'ust be happy this isn't the Mist Village, they make us look like we accept anyone."

@Iroh @The Classy Mog @Blitzfang43

Amari had been watching from the ground quietly as he studied the moves of both Momo and his sensei who engaged in a bit of a physical battle righr off the bat. He knew that key to winning this fight was immobilizing Marui if only for a few seconds, and the possibilities of how all bounced around inside his head. "Shadow possession would be the obvious choice, but without proper distraction he'd see this from a mile away. A flash bomb could help, but it could also hamper my teammates even more so than help them."

Not seeing many options Amari decided that hiding himself was the better choice even if his next action might reveal himself right afterwards. He took out a smoke bomb and threw it right near his feet to create a good layer of cover between himself and the others. Working fast to keep the surprise factor on his side he weaved a few handsigns to magnetize 5 kunai he pulled out from his pack. Flying off of pure instinct and memory he tossed the blades to where he hoped Marui was still standing, and bided his time making other hand signs for his next step of action.

Neji was in the rear of the group as they made their way towards the village. Hideaki sesnseichad told neji he wanted him in the rear because he had the best instincts and reflexes after Hideaki himself so with Hideaki watching heir front he wanted neji watching their rear. It took them all day or get about halfway to the town when the decided to stop for the night.

Hideaki ordered neji and Katsumi to go collect firewood. And just as neji was about to leave to get some he was grabbed by Katsumi and dragged to the woods the grab some fire wood. She finally let go and said that this would be a good spot to look. "Well it's about time you let go of my arm." Neji sighed as he started searching for firewood.

Reactions: Kame
Aoko
OlderAoko_zpsluq9sa4i.jpg

Aoko wasn't really sure how to react to the woman talking to her. Once she removed the mask, the young woman thought that seeing her face would be less intimidating than the mask. Unfortunately, the opposite proved to be true. Something about the look in her eyes was...frightening. Still, no reason not to be civil and polite.

"Oh, well, thank you..."

Aoko's reply was interrupted by the sudden shock of this woman recognizing so keenly how she was feeling. It was usually easy to keep that metaphorical mask up, hiding her emotions within the act of her performances. Especially with such a dance that emphasizes such expressionless faces.

"How did you know? I guess, I just...I am so tired of having to leave every place I visit. Having to stay on the move, it's...upsetting."

The words simply seemed to come out. Aoko had no idea why she was bothering to tell this to the stranger. Especially when she so disliked talking about herself in a public setting. The woman then introduced herself as Akira.

"It's no trouble, Miss Akira. My name is Aoko. Aoko Harumi. A pleasure."

With the shaken attitude fading, and a sense that she could trust this woman, Aoko offered her hand and a friendly smile.

Reactions: Ginutusu
@timv999

Katsumi stuck her tongue out at him playfully then said, "You could have said something! Or maybe I didn't hear you.. But if you wanted to be carried like a princess, or maybe like a bag of potatoes, you could have told me. Doesn't matter now, does it?"

With that, she looked around on the ground for branches, but she came to the conclusion that these little twigs weren't going to be enough for the campfire. Why pick up 200 little sticks when bigger sticks would keep the fire going better? So, she got her umbrella and a single kunai then worked out a quick little plan for her to get into the branches without Neji's help.

"Mhm!" She hummed in approval to herself, then stabbed the pointed tip of her umbrella into the tree trunk and stepped onto it as if it were a branch itself. Then, she jumped upward, stabbed her kunai a good distance above, then swung upward and grabbed the lowest tree branch she could. The tree branch she grabbed appeared sturdy enough to support her weight, so the Genin pulled herself up and stood on it in success.

"Phew.. Alright. Sticks and dry leaves; keep the fire going." Katsumi told herself and set to work chopping and kicking at bigger sticks and branches. The branches she successfully knocked off the tree fell straight down with light thuds along with dry leaves and other debris they could use. The ones she couldn't do were left alone.

Neji just kind of smirked at Katsumis comment "yeah whatever you say." And with that Neji went about looking for fire wood. It wasn't a very hard task just time consuming, maybe he could get some training out of this while he looked. He saw all of the small twigs on the ground and decided that they were pretty much useless. He looked up into the trees where all of the big branches were and figured that they would make for much better firewood. Neji had always had good chakra control and remembered listening to Iruka Sensei talk about how Shinobi could walk on top of water or straight up trees or mountains by using their chakra. If a shinobi had good chakra control then they could focus chakra to the bottom of their feet and use the chakra to do these things.

Neji stood in front of a tree and looked up. He took a deep breath in and concentrated trying to focus all of his chakra to the bottom of his feet. When he felt like he was ready he statted to walk up the tree. He smirked as he was walking but all of a sudden fell off of it as he was halfway up. He did a flip in the and landed on his two feet. He tried this a few more times each time getting further up then he had before until eventually he made it up! Neji smikred this was not somethin a lot of Genin could do right away! He looked over at Katsumi who had made her own way up into the trees. "So you're up here too huh?"

Katsumi's Chakra went to her legs, bit by bit it depleted with each strong kick to knock off the branches. She was having fun, and didn't notice Neji attempting to use Chakra to walk up the tree trunk. Her entire focus was on getting the most out of the branches, sticks, and leaves. Basically a little competition between her and Neji, with only her knowing about it. It would motivate her to get more branches and sticks after all, and make things a little more fun!

Though when she heard a voice behind her, she had just finished another strong kick. The Genin was panting softly, but the look of surprise on her face turned into a smile. "Yup! Took you long enough. Did you take my umbrella and kunai to get up here?" She asked him, for a moment believing that that was the way her teammate had taken to get up on the same branch as her. But then again, Neji was a crafty one according to her classmates.

@timv999

Lira

Lira listened to Momo as her idea of working together wasn't a bad one why would their sensei who leads the team only train one of them as it made no sense at all, but if he was serious then for the glory of the sand she would make sure she was the one to reach the banner.

Momo used her ninja art: All fours and Lira didn't know how this was a legitimate ninja art but she could see that it made member's of the inuzuka clan more mobile but it was also the perfect platform as a starting point.

"Ok we can work together, just stay put and give me a boost" Lira says creating a seal and activating her special charge style which invigorated her body and gave her a boost of power it was almost exactly like taking a soldier pill.

While Momo was on all fours Lira's body emitted a blue glow and few small bursts of chakara coming off her body but they were harmless, "Here I go" she says as she runs and gets on Momo's back and kicks off for added momentum in path to get the banner. "This is too easy" she says to herself

@OrenjiGatsu
@Blitzfang43
@The Classy Mog

Hideaki closed his eyes then smirked before he stood up and laid his palm on the top of Zion's head, ''A strong ninja can overcome the darkness and fear, The pathway to clarity is unique to all of us and one day i'm sure you will find the will to pursue it.'' Hideaki looked down with silence as the breeze began to blow even harder due to the night time, His coat flowing with every thrust of air and the quiet aspiration convoluted the atmosphere with every few seconds. When or if Zion would have confronted him again rather didn't matter as he began to pat his head and walk forward near his tent where he would take out a candy bar and split it between him and Zion. ''Where are those two, huh?'' He asked Zion as they both sat near his tent. He looked over without hesitation, ''Where did you get those strings?'' He asked abruptly.

Neji chucked a little as he listened to Katsumi. "No I didn't use your umbrella or kunai to get up here. I used my chakra and walked straight up the tree." With that Neji shifted his focus to getting some branches enough for them to have Fire wood for the evening. After a few minutes he was done and was pretty sure that she was done as well. "Come on we better head back." Neji picked up all of the wood he had. He the focused for a moment making sure he had his chakra gathered to the bottom of his feet and then walked straight down the trunk of the tree. Once he was athe bottom he hopped off the tree and made his way back to their camp with Katsumi in tow behind him. Once they reached the camp he looked over to sensei and zion sharing a candy bar. A moment flashed back into his head of him and his father eating out together at a restaurant when Neji was younger. Nejis blood started to boil but quicky calmed him self down. "I'll get the fire started sensei."

With those words being said, Neji quickly set up a pit and then set up the wood how he wanted them. He made a few handsigns and shot out a fireball outnof his mouth and onto the wood igninting the wood ablaze. Neji didn't use that much chakra so only a small fire ball came out but it was definetely big enough to set the wood ablaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.