Naruto, The Story of Team Four & Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the rest of their firewood gathering, Katsumi would have gasped and asked him where he learned it, and who taught him, and how cool it was that he was the only Genin on their team (as far as she knew) that knew how to do that. It was more or less the same look she got during their first battle with their sensei. Neji was a tougher pepper than she thought! Maybe he had another sensei teaching how to do things? If that were the case, Katsumi would have to train extra hard.

She took her own way down, taking her kunai and umbrella back then collected the firewood she had broken off from the tree. Katsumi followed next to Neji, carrying just as much firewood as the other. As the two were walking, the Genin was stretching out her legs by doing lunges and high kicks on the way back. From a distance, it would look a little strange.

When they made it back, she set the firewood she carried down a little ways away from the actual burning fire. That way, no accidents would happen and they could just toss in the sticks and broken-in-half small branches. Though when she noticed the candy bar Hideaki and Zion were eating, she inwardly said 'ew'. Candy bars equaled sugar, sugar equaled excess calories, excess calories equaled stowed away energy, stowed away energy equaled fat, fat equaled excess weight, excess weight equaled being slowed down, being slowed down equaled weaker than other ninja, and weaker than other ninja equaled death! Plus she wasn't fond of the overbearing sweet taste to it. Maybe a little chocolate on her spicy food would do, but no way could she eat that sweet, sugary, sugar all by itself.

Katsumi went ahead and sat down for the first time all day, and decided to go ahead and quickly scribble their progress down. Firewood plus Chakra kicks and barely getting to know her Uchiha teammate was progress!

Akira Inuzuka
The girl looked nervous after seeing her face, was Akira scary without her mask on? Either way Akira was somewhat offended but didn't show any amount of anger or disgust to the girls facial reaction. She extended her arm out towards Akira for a hand shake, a sign of welcoming, but after her reaction towards Akira's unmasking she couldn't tell if it was out of curdiest or fear. That however didn't matter to Akira that much at the time being, and she reached for her arm and grabbed hold of her hand.

"Aoko, well that's a beautiful name, tell me Aoko what's going on currently? You see I'm a visitor from the Mist Village and I took a detour here to see what was the deal."
@The Classy Mog

Aoko
OlderAoko_zpsluq9sa4i.jpg

Aoko's cheeks became tinted red at the compliment of her name. Absently, a hand rose, her index finger scratching her cheek in a nervous fashion.

"Oh...uhm...thank you."

The young woman had never been very accustomed to compliments, especially considering how everyone treated her in the village before...the thoughts were pushed aside when Miss Akira spoke again, asking for information about what was going on. Aoko glanced go her, the confusion shaking away as she touched her fingertip to her chin in thought.

"Well, I'm a newcomer to this area myself. But, if I recall correctly, this festival is for the changing of the seasons. Everything from kimono, to foods, to the home decor is colored to represent the vibrant colors of the autumn leaves. It's all about embracing change and celebrating new beginnings. At least, that's what I interpret."

Upon finishing explanation, Aoko flashed her a puzzled look.

"So, what brings you here to Ukata Village? I mean, I'm personally just moving around. I don't meant to pry, it's just that, I'm feeling a bit restless. I was hoping maybe you could give me some perspective. If that makes any sense..."

Aoko's voice trailed off, realizing that her words were rather confusing. A slight frown crossed her face, her eyes narrowing slightly.

Momo
Jukooo_zps037cbf66.jpg

Momo knew her attack wouldn't hit home. However, she also knew that he would react in a manner that would in some way leave him vulnerable. While she couldn't predict how he'd retaliate, he chose poorly. After all, spinning was a major method of the Inuzuka fighting style. Holding her side where the blow hit her, Momo righted herself in the air, groaning in pain. It only got worse when the other girl, Lira, leapt off her back.

The kunoichi dropped to the ground, catching herself on all fours as she looked up at her Ally, a growl escaping her throat as she shouted at her.

"Hey! I'm not a damn launchpad!"

Momo noticed immediately after that her other Ally had dropped a smoke pellet, then hurled projectiles at their sensei. More off balancing tactics. Good. They needed to seize that banner, and for that, distractions were required. The young woman charged forward, performing Handseals as she stayed low.

"Murasamaru! Ready?!"

"Arf"

"First, Dynamic Marking!"

The dog leapt towards the sensei, moving over him while performing a spinning maneuver, urinating towards him in an attempt to mark him. This would be key for setting up their most effective techniques. Additionally, it would enable to them to track him, no matter how elusive he proved to be

Next up, would be the pincer attack. Momo's sharpened teeth clenched as she waited for the opportune moment, Murasamaru landing across from her, the multiple aerial assaults between them.

"Man-Beast Clone!"

Murasamaru changed into a large exact copy of Momo, down to the aggressive stance, ready to pounce.

Akira Inuzuka

Aoko's question was rather confusing to Akira, what did she mean about another perspective? Was she asking her real reason why she talked to her, or was she actually curious? Akira stared into the dancers eyes, those eyes told much that Akira wanted to figure out. Akira looked away and put her Anbu mask back on. She gave a sigh then turned towards the girl and slowly pulled her hand up into a hand sign.
"I'm here because I'm running, and I need someone like you to achieve my goal. I'm full name is Akira Inuzuka, otherwise known as The Traitor of the Mist."
If Aoko began to run or even to consider attack Akira, she was already ready to use her Boil Release to knock Aoko. The only issue would be the crowd of people around her, but she already would have a way of escape by using the her mist to disappear with the dancer. Now it's only by chance if Aoko chooses to listen to her vague offer.
@The Classy Mog

They're getting more craftier. One was using a smokescreen, and Lira was jumping off Momo. "At least you're being more co-operative." Swiftly, as Lira leaps for the flag, he takes it out of the tree and jumps down to a lower branch. It isn't over yet though. Out of the smoke comes 5 kunai. Momo's dog just marked him with its urine, though it didn't matter to him, and transformed into Momo. He quickly does more handsigns. "Curtain of Hail." Falling from the sky is a mass of hail in between him and the kunais and Momo. Thus, the kunais are stopped. "Your coordination is surprising as only one of you will be a nin'y'a. But that's only if one of you can get the darn flag."

Amari could see through a brief portion of his smokescreen, which by now only half remained, that his initial start-up had been dashed as he was banking on at least one of them touching his hopeful future sensei. "Oh well I guess plan B will just have to do instead." Opening up his pack Amari quickly pulled out another bomb that was pure white with seals upon it unlike the black bomb from before. He had been holding off on this move since he was drained heavily from its use as the jutsu was quite demanding upon his body, but to get that flag risk had to be taken. Striking a flame Amari ignited the bomb and tossed it behind him, as he used the remaining smoke and his body to further cloak its use. Within a few seconds a brief flash appeared that was quite bright and illuminated the small area around them.

After the detonation of his bomb he stooped down and preformed the hand sign for his usual trump card, Shadow Possession Jutsu. "Just preform it like uncle Daigo taught you Amari." Shaking off his persistent worries he finally buckled down and began to reach mentally with his shadow to the last known position of his Marui, and prayed to the gods that this gambit payed off.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Aoko
OlderAoko_zpsluq9sa4i.jpg

Aoko was taken aback by the young woman's response. Almost literally. It took some degree of composure not to take a step back. Upon seeing the mask and the Handseal, Aoko thought for certain she was going to blatantly attack her. That would be far too reckless, though. Akira's words rang in her head, however.

She too was on the run. However, unlike Aoko herself, she had a goal in mind. An ambition. Something to drive her forward and to focus on. That's what she had been missing all this time. Since fleeing the village, all she'd been doing was running. Maybe, just maybe, it was time to actually do something with herself...

"I know how it is to be on the run...but, this goal you have...tell me more..."

Aoko's voice dropped an octave, taking a sound of seriousness that she hadn't shown in so long. This was the key to getting her pride back. It had to be.

Akira Inuzuka

Akira moved a step back and her hand sign went away. This was it, her final chance to have Aoko accompanying with her on her journey to revenge. If she couldn't take Aoko her now, then there would be no choice by capturing the young girl away from here, and unnoticed too is also a challenge. Akira knew it was time to reveal her true colors for the trust of Aoko.

"I'm here on my way to another village not far from here, a place where several ninjas from the Hidden Mist village are taking a break at, a get away from the hard life. You see Aoko, these men are not good people, they're scum. They deserve justice that's been long waited. And this is where you come in, I can't possibly take on a group of criminals alone, I can tell you are lost. Running from your problems, out of fear, of what? I can help conquer your fear, I can help you destroy what in your way for the better good, I can help you become stronger."

Akira voice grew louder as she progressed in her way to persuade Aoko, her voice grew more powerful as she explains to the running girl she can help her become stronger. Then she stopped for a moment and moved slowly forward near the girls face and whispered into her ear.

"All I need you to do is to come with me Aoko."

@The Classy Mog

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Zion had decided not to relax anymore as his heart to heart with Hideaki really helped him find some sense of clarity, as he knew that he could overcome this dark side of his in time but still he didn't want his team knowing of his dark side or nature. He was good at heart but this instinct to kill was something that resided in all Furenji clansmen it was like something that was passed on besides the bloodline trait.

Zion relaxed by the fire when Neji and Katsumi returned they seemed like they bonded and that is what Zion wanted as long as Neji bonded with Katsumi it'd only be a matter of time before they actually felt like a team .... on unit.

"Great job on gathering the firewood guys, I'm a little restless so I'm gonna go for a walk" he says to the group

Zion removed his Furenji clan gloves as he felt that he did not have to have them on at the time, smiled at his team and walked off but not too far away. He decided to work on his chakara control by a small nearby lake....

"Ok Zion if your gonna beat this thing you'll need complete control over yourself and your chakara. Focus transfer chakara to the bottom of your feet and keep yourself above water." he muttered to himself as he concentrated and tried walking on the water but fell through on his first attempt ....
"Damn well if you don't succeed try try again" he says as he keeps practicing well into the next day if he had to

@Jessica2477
@timv999
@Edward

Reactions: Kame
Aoko
Aoko listened to the woman speak. It was fascinating to hear what she had to say. Aoko had been running, for a long time. Was it out of fear? Probably. After all, that was the point of moving around, to make it more difficult for them to find her, and attempt to either bring her back or kill her. Either way, it was too much. While she wasn't fond of violence, she immediately understood the necessity of it. Still...if doing this could help her, could provide her with the means to not have to run anymore, it could be worth the time and effort.

"I...I understand, Miss Akira. I will help you. If it means doing the right thing and ending people that are causing others pain, I'm right behind you."

Momo
The hail would likely be problematic for anyone trying to use projectiles. Fortunately for herself and Murasamaru, up close and personal was the way to go. Addtionall, with the Gatsuga, they wouldn't really have to worry at all about the hail, it'd simply be reflected during the rotation. It was almost time to strike. Sparing a quick glance back at her allies, she recognized the small sphere that Amari had drawn. A flashbomb? Brilliant. When it was thrown down, everyone would be blinded, and anyone who wasn't ready for it especially. Now was the time. Momo adjusted her weight, ready to pounce at her target, with Murasamru immediately following suit.

The bomb went off, and even with their eyes closed, it was blinding. A quick sniff and intake of breath brought their targeted scent into focus, and the jumped forcefully towards their would-be sensei, growling loudly as they began to rotate, creating a spiraling force of destruction aiming right at their sensei. A direct hit from either would cut him up, from both, it'd be more intense, but still not lethal. She knows how to hold back a bit, after all. Yet, the primary goal was still just to get him distracted. If possible, after connecting, she would make an aggressive attemt for the flag. If not, she hoped one of her allies could make it in her stead.

Reactions: Iroh
After the crew at settled to bed the morning soon arrived, the birds chirped, blue skies and oak tree leaves fall upon the tents. ''Good Mor-'' Hideaki froze in mid sentence as he noticed that they were suddenly surrounded by mist shinobi. five in total armed with swords and masks that would seem to be of odd design, ''Anbu?'' Sensei questions as he attempts to wake the others up by shaking the tents.

''You've wondered into the wrong neighborhood, konoha shinobi.'' The leader walked out wearing a black robe and a chain around his torso that was tied to a scythe blade.

''What is it you want, why is the anbu of the mist here patrolling the border?'' Hideaki sensei questions the leader as he stands up to eye level.

''Hmm.. you're right, why would the anbu patrol the border at this hour?'' The leader states in a sarcastic tone with a small bit of a chuckle. It was then that Hideaki sensei noticed that all of their robes were tattered and ripped,

''Bandits.. I assume?'' He reverts his attention back to the leader.

The leader laughs in a sadistic nature, ''You could say that... We are with Gatō Company.''

''I see'' Hideaki sensei pauses for a slight second before he secretly drops a customized Fuinjutsu kunai down from behind him which activated immediately causing everyone's chakra to be sealed for a brief minute. ''Now!'' Hideaki yells to let the others in the squad know to attack.

Source: Gatō

Neji awoke to the tent shaking. He was still a little groggy as he stumbled out of the tent trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He was about to say something when he looked up and saw that they were surrounded.

He also thought that they were surrounded by Anbu black ops from the hiddden mist village but Hideaki sensei called them out on this and for some reason the bandits told them who they worked for.

Neji watched as Hideaki dropped a Kunai and then told them to attack. Neji smikred as he jumped over Hideaki sensei and performed handsigns and In his head said "giant fireball jutsu" Neji used the Fire jutsu that was a coming of age jutsu in the Uchiha clan. Neji had mastered it a long time ago and now he was finally usinging it in battle. Neji watched as the fireball raced towards two of the bandits who were standing next to each other.

Marui Amearare

A great offensive. An explosion, and an efficient use of the Inuzuka's jutsu's. Marui finally went from being mild to peeved. He still doesn't believe that they can make him irritated though. He grabs the flag and jumps right down to the hail covered ground. The Jonin then takes out his stopwatch to take a look at the time. "Not that much time is left. Victory for you is not eminent. You're running out of both time and options." He then swaps out the stopwatch for his katana. "In case you haven't known, things in the shinobi world can go from bad to worse to even more worse."

Akira motioned Aoko towards her and pointed out of the town. She then looked around to make sure that no ninjas were around then preformed the Hidden Mist technique, causing the area around the two to thicken with fog.

"I believe you are strong enough to be with me, if you want to continue on this path find me at Fudai Village."

And like that Akira disappeared along with the fog. She was already heading there to finish off loose ends. With Aoko help, she can accomplish here dream of her ideal world.

@The Classy Mog

She had been asleep, and drooling slightly from the side of her mouth until the tent was shaken. Katsumi's eyes opened slightly, and when she realized Hideaki was talking to some bandits outside, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes quickly and readied her umbrella. The Genin had been cuddling it, and would never leave it out of arm's reach. That would have to be by force.

When given the go ahead to attack, she immediately sprung out and threw a punch at him, enhanced due to Tempest Fist. In the other hand, she had her umbrella ready to parry or block what this Mist bandit might have in store for her as a counterattack.

Zion was asleep away from the campsite, training all night had tired him out and he didn't even have the energy to manage to drag himself to the campsite. Lucky enough he awoke pretty early it was probably due to his chakara being replenished during his sleep but he went to the lake and washed his face. He was sure that he would get back to the camp before hideaki sensei awoke and the others. As he washed up he felt a tug at one of the strings that he had left trailing to the camp it was hidden just in case they awoke before him it would tug at his arm and awaken him.

The odd thing was that he felt multiple tugs at the string which unless the team were jumping around in one spot there were others that arrived at the campsite. "Hmm maybe some people just passing by" he said to himself trying to rationalize why but then he felt erratic tugs at the string which usually happened during some type of conflict. Zion quickly dressed himself and ran off, "Damn that's what I get for not being alert, I'm sorry guys i'm coming" he said as he set off.

Zion ran and eventually made it back to see what was going on it was an attack and he made it in time to see Neji use the Uchiha Clan's great fireball Jutsu aimed at two enemies. Although it was a powerful attack it was quite slow the two enemies attempted to dodge the attack but Zion saw this and fired strings pulling them back in the path of the the attack ....

Enemies: "Crap there's another one"

He screamed out as the fireball attack exploded blasting him and he friend back... Zion didn't know if they were down for the count but he immediately rushed to another enemy... he saw Katsumi attack with her clans temple fist and get back on the defensive and Zion ran and jumped over her and wrapped strings around the enemies neck and pulled him to knee him in the face but the enemy put their hands up and guarded their face for the impact. This caused Zion to release the strings and flip off the enemy and land near Katsumi "Sorry I'm late won't happen again" he said as he saw the leader facing off against Hideaki....

"These guys are experienced" he said as the remaining enemy joined the one that Katsumi was fighting and Zion decided to take him on... so as it stood Katsumi and Zion were facing one enemy each and Neji's attack had connected with two enemies but Zion didn't know if they were down for good but if they weren't then Neji would be taking on two and Zion was sure that he could handle it. Hideaki was taking on the leader so it was pretty fair

@Jessica2477
@timv999
@Edward

Reactions: Kame
The leader swung his chain towards the direction of Hideaki but immediately got grabbed by his hand after he allowed the scythe blade to bypass him nearly cutting his cheek. With a pull of the chain the enemy was lifted from the ground and flew towards Hideaki. Three swift yet consecutive jabs at the enemie's chest caused the chakra valves that connect to his heart to stop flowing immediately killing him, his body seamlessly flew right passed as if he wasn't hit at all but the noise of a thud that his body made when he fell to the ground was the indication that he was. The byakugan was awakened and with a stiff stare at the enemy numbers that was left they immediately noticed and backed off to perform multiple hand signs that was similar and at the same pace with the others.

''Ninja art: Poison Fog!'' They all simultaneously yelled before kneeling and shooting out streams of purple gas from each of their mouths.

''Get to high ground quick and don't breath in the smoke!'' Hideaki sensei yelled before he ran up one of the trees to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.