Naruto, The Story of Team Four & Five!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you're a jonin you can jump into the roleplay whenever, however to complete your squad you need at least one more person unless you want to make two people work which in that case is up to you.
I'll be starting to work on an introduction post, but I'll wait to see if another person makes a genin character.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
We could use one more. But, eh. I'll probably still post again here soon.

I know there isn't much to react to but neji and katsumi needs the reaction post of my counter attack and the attempt to grab i would assume the last bell from hideaki's hip before i post.

I'll post in a moment

Please tell this place isn't full...i've gotten sniped for spots so much today it hurts.

Let the dood join. He's great.

Edit: Just remembered, we have a genin spot open for the second team. You can hang with my Inuzuka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballin I can start on mine right now since i've nothing better to do at 2 in the morning.

Name:
Amari Nara

Nickname(optional):
None as of yet.

appearance:
30s7p8y.jpg

Personality:
A very joyful, exuberant, and overly zealous lover of life. Amari holds virtually the whole world near and dear to his heart. Always one to keep a smile upon his face, and a jovial tune is his heart one can always look to him to brighten their day. He does stand out among his ninja brethren as he is passive and peaceful, but once it comes to protecting those he cares for Amari flips the switch and gets serious. Many call his golden heart a flaw as he's always willing to give anyone a second chance or a helping hand.

Dislikes:
Those that harm his friends, Bullies, and Pears.
------
Preferred Jutsu type(Jutsu Type):
Ninjutsu

Specialty(Speed, strength, intelligence, other):
Defense

Main weapon(If any):
A war fan that he uses as a funnel to unleash gust of wind that are hard as thrown projectiles, but lack cutting capabilities.
0a2d2bdd03286adc9823097351d966c5.jpg

Tools:
Kunai, Flash Bombs, Smoke Bombs, and Explosive Tags

Custom Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
Fuuton: Soyokaze no Jutsu (Wind Style: Breath of Air Tech
nique):
Amari gather Wind chakra into his chest and then exhales it. This move sends a swirling mass of chakra infused air towards the direction he chooses, disrupting normal movements that a person would do, making punches, kicks, throwing, anything, ect, slightly harder to do due to the harsh wind resistance they'd feel.

Canon Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
The Basic Academy 3
Shadow Possesion Jutsu:
The user extends their shadow on any surface (even water) and as far as they want as long as there is a sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements.

MAGNET RELEASE: CONSERVING BEE TWIN BLADES:
Amari uses his Magnet Release to magnetise a large quantity of shuriken, which he then throws in the direction of his opponents. Any individual that comes into direct contact with these shuriken themselves are magnetised. This creates a power magnetic field around the opponent drawing metal to them like a beacon.

Kekkei Genkai(if any):
Magnet Release
------
Rank(Everyones Genin but villains and GM):
Genin

History:
Doesn't like to speak about it much, and is known for kiting the situation often.

Other:
-Hoards Tanuki items within his home
-Tends to random strokes of luck
-Loved by animals
-Can play drums surprisingly well​

Last edited:
He good to go?

I hope so. He looks great. But, uh, I have no authority. If I did, I'd tell you To go ahead and post.

Name:
Amari Nara

Nickname(optional):
None as of yet.

appearance:
30s7p8y.jpg

Personality:
A very joyful, exuberant, and overly zealous lover of life. Amari holds virtually the whole world near and dear to his heart. Always one to keep a smile upon his face, and a jovial tune is his heart one can always look to him to brighten their day. He does stand out among his ninja brethren as he is passive and peaceful, but once it comes to protecting those he cares for Amari flips the switch and gets serious. Many call his golden heart a flaw as he's always willing to give anyone a second chance or a helping hand.

Dislikes:
Those that harm his friends, Bullies, and Pears.
------
Preferred Jutsu type(Jutsu Type):
Ninjutsu

Specialty(Speed, strength, intelligence, other):
Defense

Main weapon(If any):
A war fan that he uses as a funnel to unleash gust of wind that are hard as thrown projectiles, but lack cutting capabilities.
0a2d2bdd03286adc9823097351d966c5.jpg

Tools:
Kunai, Flash Bombs, Smoke Bombs, and Explosive Tags

Custom Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
Fuuton: Soyokaze no Jutsu (Wind Style: Breath of Air Tech
nique):
Amari gather Wind chakra into his chest and then exhales it. This move sends a swirling mass of chakra infused air towards the direction he chooses, disrupting normal movements that a person would do, making punches, kicks, throwing, anything, ect, slightly harder to do due to the harsh wind resistance they'd feel.

Canon Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
The Basic Academy 3
Shadow Possesion Jutsu:
The user extends their shadow on any surface (even water) and as far as they want as long as there is a sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements.

Kekkei Genkai(if any):
Yin Release
------
Rank(Everyones Genin but villains and GM):
Genin

History:
Doesn't like to speak about it much, and is known for kiting the situation often.

Other:
-Hoards Tanuki items within his home
-Tends to random strokes of luck
-Loved by animals
-Can play drums surprisingly well​
Yin release isn't within this list - Kekkei Genkai
If i do believe yin is within the boundaries of rinnegan or perhaps even further down then that. For a 13 year old genin yin release is way too powerful for such things and thus i would like you to change that to something else. Everything else looks fine, please inform me when you've changed the kekkei genkai.

I have fixed it now hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.