Naruto, The Story of Team Four & Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but, should we wait for the other genin to poet or should the sensei post again?

Sorry for the double post, but, should we wait for the other genin to poet or should the sensei post again?
I'm just waiting for this genin to get accepted to post anything. I'll also have to probably edit the first post about Marui mentioning him having three students instead of two (unless something else wants to be planned).

And this would add on or replace a jutsu?

Nvm its been added on I was thinking it through too hard. So with that i'll be making up my first post tonight.

Reactions: Kame
Posting now didn't realize there was another Genin that was made

Name: Kaito Hozuki
Nickname(optional): Kai
appearance:
fire%20swordsman_zpsfz7za1jr.jpg

personality: Kaito can be very angry and rude but when he is alone he is incredibly caring, to animals that is. Truth is he never wanted to be special but he was born with a kekkei genkai and all the other kids were jealous and made him an outcast and when a certain bully got carried away and kicked his pet bird he killed him, the boys parents were obviously angry and had him exiled from the village. After Kaito was exiled from kirigakure he became a shinobi for hire and was sent as an assassin to murder several important people, Kaito learned from his experiences that no one would care for him and that no matter what no one would like him, so nothing made him want to be normal, normal people were cruel.
dislikes: people,
Group/Village(Villain only): Kirigakure
------
Preferred Jutsu type(Jutsu Type): Ninjutsu, but also favours Kenjutsu
Specialty(Speed, strength, intelligence, other): Speed and Special element
Main weapon(If any): Kaito uses a chakra-steel katana with a magnesium edge, the chakra-steel uses his secondary fire element to ignite the magnesium into an un-extinguishable flame
Tools: Kaito always carries a supply of Kunai, explosive tags, shuriken and medical supplies. Kaito also uses a backup tanto and 3 fuma shuriken.
Custom Jutsu list(plus descriptions):

Boil Release | Steam Shuriken
The user creates a barrage of steam shuriken that can cut through entire forrests (depending on how long it he holds the jutsu).

Water Style | Rain Daggers
The user fires a blast of water into the air and it divides into hundreds of daggers that fall upon the enemy.

Canon Jutsu list(plus descriptions):

Hozuki style | Hydrification Technique

Fire Style | Fire Dragon Bullet
A basic Fire release technique, where the user exhales a flame breath from their mouth.

Kekkei Genkai(if any): Boil Release.
------
Rank(Everyones Genin but villains and GM): Chuunin
History: Kaito was a unique child in the academy, he had a different style of jutsus that no one understood, the other children were jealous and cast him out, one week after Kaito made chuunin a jounin attacked him out of jealousy and hate, in the attack the jounin got carried away and killed Kaito's pet bird so Kaito killed the Jounin. The villagers were scared of Kaito's power and cast him out.
Other: Kaito has a pet gecko lizard that he met in a forest outside konoha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.