Naruto, The Story of Team Four & Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess the uchiha massacre didn't happen since I'm allowed to make an uchiha?

So I guess the uchiha massacre didn't happen since I'm allowed to make an uchiha?
Possibly or maybe more survivors that sasuke itachi and obito create a history and he'll correct u if he has to

kyassuru_hyuga_by_reveni-d7q8d2o.jpg

Hideaki Hyuga
Nickname: Mr. H or Hide Sensei
personality: He is usually a nice and caring person who expects much of his students. Failure on a mission means that he didn't teach his students correctly in his mind and he will do anything not to fail, however at the same time he cares equally about his comrades lives. If necessary in a mission he will order to flee from battle, he cares for victory in a mission but not to the point of death. He strongly believes that everyone has a successor in this world and failure is the sign of missing knowledge of small detail.
dislikes: his fear of death
Group/Village(Villain only):
------
Preferred Jutsu type(Jutsu Type): Fūinjutsu
Specialty(Speed, strength, intelligence, other): Speed equal to Intelligence
Main weapon(If any):
latest

This kunai at first seems like a explosive tag kunai, however it is a custom seal tied to the kunai with special chakra string. Once activated it will either tie its chakra to the other tags depending on how many kunai is placed in the ground or if using one it will drain chakra from a limited area.
Tools: More Kunai, String, and seals plus a giant scroll that he sometimes wears behind his back.
Ninja Art: Lotus Flower Petal Shower
Range: Short-Medium
Effect: Conjures many white flower petals to fall around him to which will drain the chakra of the opponent in rapid succession

Fūinjutsu Art: Trinity Absorption
Range: Short-Long
Effect: Similar to the effect of his custom kunai, whenever 3 of them are stabbed into the ground from any range a triangle like shape made of chakra will form and will drain the chakra of whoever is within the triangle.

Fūinjutsu Art: Five Elemental Pull
Range: short
Effect: His fingers will glow with chakra, each finger of a different color. Once all five fingers are connected to the target he is able to switch the element that which the user uses. For example: If you use fire then my character hits you with this attack i am free to change fire to any element i wish.... even bubbles.

Chakra Art: Ninshu Cloak of the Hyuga
Range: N/A
Effect: (Must be used after one of his draining abilities) He is able to retract all of his kunai at once inside his fur coat, doing so will inject him with all of the chakra the kunais have absorbed essentially transforming him into a ''sage'' of sorts for a short time. (Has massive negative effects on his body after use) (His fur on his coat will form into blue chakra flames and the ends of his sleeves will also form blue chakra flames, his muscles will get slightly bigger and his byakugan will turn blue due to the overwhelming amount of chakra he receives.)

Fūinjutsu Art: Beast Sealing technique
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Beast_Sealing_Technique

Fūinjutsu Art: Chakra Draining seal
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Draining_Seal

Fūinjutsu Art: Contract Seal
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Contract_Seal

Fūinjutsu Art: Eight Trigrams grid palm
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_Grid_Palm

Hyuga Style: Eight Trigrams sixty-four palms
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_Sixty-Four_Palms
Kekkei Genkai(if any): Byakugan
------
Rank(Everyones Genin but villains and GM): Jonin
History: Will be revealed
Other: He generally has very low chakra which means although his attacks may be strong he can only use a limited amount of it until he cannot fight anymore.

5429614168_hyuga_clan_symbol_by_elsid37_d556jmj_answer_8_xlarge.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iroh
All uchihas were never completely killed, it even hints in the anime that sasuke wasn't really the last uchiha nor itachi.

All uchihas were never completely killed, it even hints in the anime that sasuke wasn't really the last uchiha nor itachi.
So it's okay thst now there would be 2 uchiha in the leaf village?

So it's okay thst now there would be 2 uchiha in the leaf village?
Apparently @Edward when will this begin and are you creating another character cuz with Tim uchiha and me and Jess characters that's a team right there

@Edward I'll make someone most likely tonight seeing im kinda busy at the moment. Also I have so questions to ask so may I PM you? Thanks.

WIP

Name: Neji Uchiha
Nickname(optional): N/A
appearance:
image.jpg
personality:
Typically Neji tries to be friendly, but at times he can come off as kind of a show off. Neji believes he will become one of the greatest shinobi ever and will become hokage one day. For the most part though Neji is a very nice and respectful kid. He loves his clan, his comrades and his village and will put his life on the line to defend all of them. When Neji is training he is very serious and does not like to goof off, but once he is done training for the day he likes to go and mess around with his friends and the other genin kids in the village

dislikes: losing, letting people down. Not being recognized for his skill.
Group/Village(Villain only):
------
Preferred Jutsu type(Jutsu Type): Ninjutsu, but will become proficient in all jutsu types eventually.
Specialty(Speed, strength, intelligence, other): speed
Main weapon(If any): typical ninja tools. Kunai blades, shuriken, paper bombs, smoke bombs, ninja wire.
Tools: kunai blades, Shuriken, paper bombs, smoke bombs, ninja wire.
Custom Jutsu list(plus descriptions):

Canon Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
1. Body replacement Technique
Jutsu description: replaces person with a log or some other nearby object

2. Clone technique
Jutsu descrpition: creates a basic clone of the caster

3. Transformation technique
Jutsu descrpition: allows the caster to take appereance of another person.

Kekkei Genkai(if any): Sharingan, currently not achieved yet.
------
Rank(Everyones Genin but villains and GM):
History:
Other:

Last edited:
So still a work in progress. I have question about jutsu. How manh jutsu can we have?

So still a work in progress. I have question about jutsu. How manh jutsu can we have?
Just offering my two cents but to have even one sharingan tomoe in each eye will probably make him a little too powerful ... it took sasuke fighting haku to reawaken his sharingan with one tomoe... don't think he should have it right out of the academy.

You can have unlimited E rank jutsu's, one D-rank, and 2 custom Jutsu's that you invent but nothing too powerful you can't have a custom jutsu out of the academy like the Chidori

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
Just offering my two cents but to have even one sharingan tomoe in each eye will probably make him a little too powerful ... it took sasuke fighting haku to reawaken his sharingan with one tomoe... don't think he should have it right out of the academy.

You can have unlimited E rank jutsu's, one D-rank, and 2 custom Jutsu's that you invent but nothing too powerful you can't have a custom jutsu out of the academy like the Chidori
Almost right, one d-rank for each canon and custom.

Okay I won't have his Sharingan achieved yet. Also just so I'm getting this right I can have as many E rank jutsu as I want and only 2 D rank jutsu?

Okay I won't have his Sharingan achieved yet. Also just so I'm getting this right I can have as many E rank jutsu as I want and only 2 D rank jutsu?

One d rank at the beginning

one for custom and one for canon. and unlimited e rank.

okay I added some Jutsu but it's still a WIP. I'll be able to finish either tonight or if not tonight then definetely tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.