Naruto, The Story of Team Four & Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get an alert that I was tagged in the interest check thing and I know I'm a bit late. Is this full now or do I have a chance?

Last edited:
I didn't get an alert that I was tagged in the interest check thing and I know I'm a bit late. Is this full now or do I have a chance?
Your too late for genin positions, however if someone drops out you will be on top of the list to replace them. There are villain spots open though if your interested in interacting with the IC pretty soon.

Your too late for genin positions, however if someone drops out you will be on top of the list to replace them. There are villain spots open though if your interested in interacting with the IC pretty soon.
god dammit... I hate it when the system glitches. I will think about the villan thing.

Reactions: Kame
Name:
Buchi Haiene
Nickname:
Buch
Appearance:
Do you know that one guy with the brown hair that is straight, but tries to be wild? The man with that small, but curly beard? The person with the red pants and the green jacket over a red shirt with only one sleeve? The man with the green eyes behind aviator sunglasses, the light skin, and is 5' 8.5"? Yeah that's Buch.
Personality:
Buch contains an excess of personality that can change quickly. A secret can be kept with him. Trying to bring him down would be difficult, so he is usually joyful most times. He's not the one to pressure people. The man has a giant and wide imagination. If you asked him who is the current Hokage, he'll reply," uh... the man. Uh you know, the man with the beard." Yeah he's not smart.
~Chicken
~Dogs
~Redheads
~Money
~Winning
Dislikes:
~Losing
~Tuna
~Abstract art
~Pineapple
Group/Village:
Buch is from the Hidden Stone village, though he is no help to them.
Preferred Jutsu type:
Genjutsu
Specialty:
Strength
Main weapon:
A single tantō with a 27 cm long, single edge blade.
Tools:
2 kunais, and 15 shurikens
Custom Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
Clockwise Kick 360.
Type:
Offensive Taijutsu

Range:
The radius of effect is the length of his leg.

Description:
In this taijutsu technique, Pratt would perform a roundhouse kick with his left leg. With that, he would turn 360 degrees so that everything in the radius of the leg would get impacted. A minor amount of chakra is used to enhance the kick making it more powerful.

Spiked floor jutsu
Type:
Supplementary Genjutsu
Range:
The radius of effect is ten meters.

Description:
In this genjutsu technique, Buch sends off an illusion that makes nearby people feel pain when they touch the ground, though they don’t receive any actual damage. However, people elevated above ground, such as being on the branches of tree, or on a watery surface won’t be affected. Unless it’s counteracted, the jutsu can last up for around ten minutes. It takes up some chakra to perform.
Canon Jutsu list:
Rock Clone Technique
Type:
Ninjutsu
Range:
A meter radius
Description:
One makes one or more clones of themselves made of stone. Unlike other clones, ones generated by this method do not disappear when struck with sufficient force, but rather break apart.

Transformation Technique
Type:
Ninjutsu
Range:
The action takes place on the user
Description:
This allows one to transform into another person
Kekkei Genkai(if any):
Nope!
Chunin
History:
Buchi is from the hidden stone village. Since then, he's been a person to have good genjutsu and fine taijutsu techniques, though he's mediocre in general ninjutsu. The boy never had a good time at learning most ninjutsu techniques other than genjutsu, cloning, and transformation. Other than that, ninjutsu is hard for him. No one can clearly tell why this is, but the kid says that,” doing something fake sounds easier than doing it. I can lie to you that I send that letter and you might believe me. I didn’t need to do any work besides saying that. Here’s that letter by the way.” With that, his parents didn't expect that much from him.

His parents weren't anything exciting in particular either. While his clan can be traced back to the formation of the hidden stone village, it is made up mostly of mediocre shinobi and underdogs. However, there was those one or two people that mildly did better. His mother was seen as one of those better ninja, while his dad was one of the casual averages. With that, he was only a little mildly better than others in his clan, while compared to the rest of the village, he is rather normal.

Besides that, Buchi keeps a positive attitude. Two thirds of the week were spent training and failing to improve his ninjutsu, while on the other days he was having fun with friends. That didn't mean he had no pressure in his life though. His parents and friends did want to see him become great, while others believe that he's a lost cause with his lack on ninjutsu. He tried to manage that by ignoring the people that made him felt bad and that had some mildly positive results.

At the age of 20, he was able to become a chunin. However, he didn't feel like he was doing great in the shinobi force of his village. He was making barely enough to survive through doing dirty, dangerous, and dull missions. With that, enough was enough for him. He took off his headband and brown vest, and trekked out for himself. He works as a mercenary now. He has been switching between gangs every now and then. Buch knows that he is wanted by Stone Village for straight up abandoning his work, so he stays away from the Land of Earth.

Other:

I think you should let @Arcandum a chance to create a Genin because I'm the only one posting and @Jessica2477 did post once.. Idk if Tim will finish his character wouldn't hurt for arcadum to have a reserved Genin

Also I would like to create an enemy ninja for later is that ok

@Edward

If you want you can make a genin, seeing how tim is taking his sweet time.
Well I asked earlier today, but now I have actually found other rps to join so I feel I have enough going now.

I'll be posting today~

Yeah sorry this weekend has been crazy and I haven't gotten a chance to get on. I will finish my jutsu and post today!

Tim already has that genin spot, right? I can tell he's just been busy. I'll get to work tonight on a sheet for a villain character. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.