Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CassieGirl Hopefully that will calm her down lol, just posted.

@CassieGirl @Mangekyō @CasketCase @Quintessence @QuakeUPSB @Rax Rosetta @~\The Talentless/~

I wanna thank you guys! I'm so happy to see you guys posting :)
Ok, sappy GMness over...Seriousness
So guys I'm going to give little feedback's every once in awhile. If you like it let me know and i'll keep doing it. Also feel free to do the same to me. I would love to hear what you think of the Rp as it progresses. As well as any ideas you may have. Currently me and Talentless are working something out an i'll be sure to let you all know what it is as soon as we have it all planed out.

So here's a little feedback for everyone

All: First off I'm loving the little chaos going on :D
Cassie: i'm loving Gesei, I feel she will keep everyone on their toes.
Quake: I love how Elaina is stirring things up on the low lol
Mang: Poor Ryohei having to deal with such a troublesome partner *pats head* Hang in there
Casket: Takibi is just like "Nope, not in this" lol
@Talentless: I'm loving your spirit :) Also Kamiko's Kerryugan is like the Sharingan so she would be able to see the spirit at al times.
Quin & Rax: I like you characters. they seem funny I can't wait to see how the progress

That's it for me. Now to go work on this post :)
Thanks again guys

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@CassieGirl @Mangekyō @CasketCase @Quintessence @QuakeUPSB @Rax Rosetta @~\The Talentless/~

Hey Guys Just wanted to let you know I posted. I was having issues with tagging.
So i'm not sure if it went through properly.
Also I wanted to know who you guys thought should still be alive from the original Akatsuki?
I'm thinking anywhere between 3-5 of them
Post your list on who you think and i'll go by whoever has the most votes
Let me know :)

Time for a little bit of chaos to go down in the trading room haha

I F***KING BEAT PONTIFF, I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO KILL SOMEONE SO BAD THEN HOW I FELT TRYING TO BEAT IT. @Rax Rosetta

latest

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
  • Love
Dude this was me 5 minutes ago

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Yes, I suppose no one mentioned the Silver Archers are back in force before now, eh? And, well, you'll see those aren't the only arrows you need to worry about.

• Love
@Kasume Uchiha hope you know Juno is gonna take extra care of her since she's new, unless she decides to piss of Juno.

@QuakeUPSB Which means Elaina and Juno are not gonna be good friends at all after that last post lmao

• Love
Reactions: Quake
Yes, I suppose no one mentioned the Silver Archers are back in force before now, eh? And, well, you'll see those aren't the only arrows you need to worry about.

O0adam.gif

Excuse me while I laugh maniacally and plot Aldrich Faithful invasions of your area. I mean, what, I would never do that. Neeeeever. And I'm loving how one Uchiha shows up, and it divides people so readily. Ahh, good times, gooooood times.

Excuse me while I laugh maniacally and plot Aldrich Faithful invasions of your area. I mean, what, I would never do that. Neeeeever. And I'm loving how one Uchiha shows up, and it divides people so readily. Ahh, good times, gooooood times.
Aldrich does not seem so hard actually, I mean I died after being him halfway, but that was because I came ill prepared to test the fight with only 3 estus flasks :/

Aldrich does not seem so hard actually, I mean I died after being him halfway, but that was because I came ill prepared to test the fight with only 3 estus flasks :/
You might get a fortunate Aldrich fight then, he can be a complete pain if he uses certain moves. Touhou comes to mind if he combines the right attacks.

You might get a fortunate Aldrich fight then, he can be a complete pain if he uses certain moves. Touhou comes to mind if he combines the right attacks.
Never mind I hate my life

@Quintessence is you character asking Juno and kasume to duel? Cuz I don't know if you saw but Gesei is gonna release some rage on Juno in the training grounds first lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.