Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know. And yeah he was trying to get them to fight instead.

Yeah I know. And yeah he was trying to get them to fight instead.
Gesei is not going to like that lmao. But hey maybe after Juno is done she can take on Kasume haha, that's if she even lives the fight with Gesei.

I feel like Juno is not gonna go all out on Gesei because she doesn't want to severally hurt her, though I feel like Gesei is going to try and murder her, and Juno is not gonna be prepared for that lol

Would be adorable if she didn't! >:3

As a gentlemen, Burakku will gladly offer himself to spar her. Or everyone could just get into a big fight. If the originals are gonna show up, we gotta be on our A game!

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@~\The Talentless/~ @Kasume Uchiha @Quintessence
Hey saw that you guys mentioned me
Sadly Tuesdays i have school and work so I wont be able to post tonight.
I'm currently on my cell at work :P
I'l have something out tomorrow for sure
So if you want Juno can spar with Kasume first
Lets just go with Gesei had to stay behind and talk to Kamiko for now.

@~\The Talentless/~ @Kasume Uchiha @Quintessence
Hey saw that you guys mentioned me
Sadly Tuesdays i have school and work so I wont be able to post tonight.
I'm currently on my cell at work :P
I'l have something out tomorrow for sure
So if you want Juno can spar with Kasume first
Lets just go with Gesei had to stay behind and talk to Kamiko for now.
I mean I have to no problem waiting for tomorrow

Meanwhile, our friendly neighborhood Hyuga is going to quietly sit back and just watch the show. Not every day you get a free show, after all!

Meanwhile, our friendly neighborhood Hyuga is going to quietly sit back and just watch the show. Not every day you get a free show, after all!
Get your butt in the festivities! XD

If you wanna wait that's cool to.
I just didn't want to hold anyone up.
No matter what you guys decide
I'll post tomorrow after work
We should roll dice on who will win the battle for tomorrow, roll a d20 and whoever gets the highest wins. It's under the "more options" tab for the posts on mobile. I'll role first

Well fuck me sideways ;-;

Get your butt in the festivities! XD
Hah, why show off when you can learn what everyone is capable of, and take good advantage of that later. Besides, Storm Release (laser spam) focused by the accuracy of the Byakugan is hardly sporting.

Hah, why show off when you can learn what everyone is capable of, and take good advantage of that later. Besides, Storm Release (laser spam) focused by the accuracy of the Byakugan is hardly sporting.
Ha you're funny, Asuno will wear your characters Intestines just because he can.

Oh, is that so now? Rather bold words to be speaking, sure as sure.
Sorry ;-; dark souls is making me very violent right now, Aldrich and the effin deacons that stand guard is making me want to hurt someone lol

Sorry ;-; dark souls is making me very violent right now, Aldrich and the effin deacons that stand guard is making me want to hurt someone lol
Heh, no worries, just be careful picking fights. Nakashima ain't one to go down lightly.

*cough cough* Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.