Naruto: An Akatsuki Story {Interested?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, those two are sure to get along swimmingly, since there isn't anything to possibly go wrong with that!

Well, those two are sure to get along swimmingly, since there isn't anything to possibly go wrong with that!
tumblr_o8kk0tEYQ41tq4of6o1_500.gif

Lol it should be interesting for sure :)
Can't wait to see how the two of your characters interact.

Working on a post now, been gaming (AKA sidetracking myself, again >_>)

Working on a post now, been gaming (AKA sidetracking myself, again >_>)
Been playing dark souls 3 all day, I know how it feels...fucking dancer of the boreal valley -.-

Been playing dark souls 3 all day, I know how it feels...fucking dancer of the boreal valley -.-
Well, that makes two of us. Been working towards that wonderful boss Nameless King, personally, with some good old fashioned pyromancy.

Well, that makes two of us. Been working towards that wonderful boss Nameless King, personally, with some good old fashioned pyromancy.
Any tips on the dancer lmao

Any tips on the dancer lmao
Don't get greedy, get a hit or two in, and watch for the counter attack. Dancer especially during her first phase, since she has a mean grab attack. Second phase, she tends to spin a lot more, so timing the rolls is key. Blocking is kind of pointless, three different damage types coming from her (Physical, Dark, Fire). If all else fails, find a summon and use them as bait.

• Useful
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@CasketCase feel free to post what you like, and I'll have my character follow suit with yours. Or I'll start it if nothings up by today, just to keep the story going.

@CasketCase feel free to post what you like, and I'll have my character follow suit with yours. Or I'll start it if nothings up by today, just to keep the story going.
All right. I'm gonna keep it somewhat vague, so feel free to add in what details you'd like.

Glad to see everyone posting :)
To the few who haven't yet i'm going to be making my post after work tonight.
SO if you could do it before 8pm mountain time that would be great.
Thanks guys

@CassieGirl mind if Juno and Asuno calm Gesei down?

Status
Not open for further replies.