Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryo exhaled a thin stream of glossy gray from betwixt his lips in a nonchalant manner as he watched the duel unfold. Gesei would no doubt be the aggressor in this match. While Juno could lose her cool, she was predominantly calm--a double-edged sword of being born in a privileged household. All those lectures and berating made her more docile while Gesei, on the other hand, was raised in an environment that had neglected her, twisted her morality and her sense of the world and how it was. She often met it with unbridled rage and a sadistic perception of pleasure and that was to go all-out and to cause as much damage as possible. After all, she was a Jashinist.

"Gesei... you make the first move, But let's not try to kill each other please," Juno stated. This came seconds after Juno had told Asuno to remain on the sidelines. To which Ryohei arched a brow in questioning the decision. He likened her ability to use Asuno like a companion to the Inuzuka Clan who used ninken, or ninja dogs in their battles. She could even control it through an ability very similar to the Yamanaka clan's mind swapping jutsu.

"I can't promise that. SO just remember that you're the one that came up with this." Gesei wasn't known for holding back. Rather it was a sparring match or a real battle--she was going to attempt to kill you, and depending on who you were things could turn ugly.

Gesei swung her scythe with wild abandon; broad left to right strokes. The two-pronged scythe cut through the air effortlessly, whistling as it did. These were things Ryo could both hear and feel.He began to wonder what Juno was up to as behind his eyelids his eyes focused on the chakra that coursed its way through her body. She was simply frozen in a defensive posture even though Gesei was mere feet from her. With another calm puff of cigarette smoke, he would see Juno finally react to the situation.

"Focus!" Juno shouted as if mentally berating herself. Ryohei felt she would be doing much more than that for allowing Gesei in such close proximity.

Juno then reacted; dodging and evading the best she could every swing Gesei made tirelessly. But it wasn't enough. She couldn't keep up with Gesei. She blocked the scythe--for the most part. However, in kicking Gesei away she only allowed the anarchist to contrive her diabolical ceremony. With enough space to taste the blood from the lower blade which had scathed one of her limbs and left her bleeding openly.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Ah, hell." [/BCOLOR] Ryohei sighed, tapping the burned out tobacco in one hand before tucking his pipe into keikogi. While he wasn't exactly in the business of saving lives--it would be an utter travesty if one of their members were tortured then executed by one of their own. Kamiko would be most displeased.

"G-Gesei, what the hell did I say?" She exasperated, panting heavily. "I think we need to stop for a second." She then quipped.

Ryo, however, knew Gesei's intentions and they weren't good. His hands rapidly shifted through three different hand seals; firstly his right hand went horizontal with his fingers splayed, his left hand conjoined with his right vertically. The pinky and forefinger of his left-hand perpendicular; the forefinger on the outside of his right forefinger while his left pinky was between his right pinky and ring finger. All the while his middle and ring fingers between his index and middle, and middle and ring fingers on his right hand--folded over the top. This represented the Ox.

Secondly, he clasped his hands together, fingers seemingly melting between one another with his left thumb along the outside. This represented the Snake hand seal. Thirdly, His fore and middle fingers on both hands raised vertically, while the last two phalanges of his left hand folded over top the curled the folded last two digits of his right hand thus forming the Ram hand seal.

Ryohei's chakra control was excellent, furthermore, he had vast chakra reserves, only a Jinchuriki had more. With his level of control over his chakra, Ryohei could perform complex seals with just one hand. But this would require a bit more caution, at this rate he would more than likely have to restrain Gesei. If she tasted even one drop of Juno's blood, the ritual could be performed. Not only would he need to restrain Gesei but possibly Asuno if things went downhill--which it was definitely starting to for the kunoichi.

"Don't worry, it will be over before you know it. But first, you scream." Gesei said with a certain smile on her face. "Tell me, Juno, how much pain can you take?" The question was more of a warning for what was to come, rather than an actual inquiry.

"Will you cry? Or will you just pass out before I even finish you off? One thing's for sure...You will scream!"

Just after Gesei had plunged the kunai into her own shoulder, sharing the damage but not so much the pain of the injury--Asuno stepped up. He knew this because while the creature didn't have tenketsu or chakra points, it did have a host of other things that made it seemingly 'visible' to him. Either through the disturbance of the air, the echo's it made as it moved or as it spoke. It soon sent Gesei, who was laughing, careening towards a wall. However, she would never reach it. A thick, pearly white haze blanketed the area.The thickness of this new atmosphere was incredible as the Tota user kneaded the chakra as he fell from a free fall from the very apex of the stone structure he was on, disappearing into the mist.

Using the Silent Killing technique, he formed the Snake sign with his hands once more. This time, he took advantage of the wood release abilities which allowed the user to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant, Ryohei created a large, flowering tree. Extending from it, the limbs coiled around Gesei binding her arms and legs and making it virtually impossible to otherwise move as they wrapped around her wrists elbows, ankles, and knees. One even folded a particularly thick vine over her mouth to keep her silent for the time being. Blooms began sprouting on the limbs of the tree, the pollen capable of rendering a shinobi unconscious.

As the mist faded, being drawn away by a wind current sweeping in, Ryohei stood in the clearing. He exhaled slowly, lifting his head up, before rolling it to the side. A luminous glow emitting from his very surreal eyes. They were beautiful eyes, no question about that. But they exuded a promise of death that even his psychotic partner couldn't conjure. He then turned towards Asuno.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Twenty-five percent." [/BCOLOR]He uttered under his breath, taking a deep breath in as his left leg slid back marginally, his body hunching slightly as his left hand came to grip the say, or sheath, while his right hovered just above the hilt.

He was going to use it. The Shukuchi.The technique utilized such powerful speed that, to an observer, it appears that the distance between the two fighters has shrunk, hence Shukuchi which meant reduced earth. In an instant Ryohei's body seem to dissipate to the human eye, even to the monster Asuno--all that could be seen was the force of his feet impacting the earth. But just before getting into the creature's striking range, Ryohei unleashed his sword the Mugenjin. The black blade emanated with wind chakra, cutting not the creature--but the air itself, tearing open a powerful vacuum for which would draw the creature forwards, willingly or not.

As Ryohei himself continued forwards as if clash head on with the apparition, he instead vaulted upwards, cartwheeling over the specter, landing behind him. Whilst still airborne, his free hand formed several hand signs in quick succession. Upon landing, he pivoted towards the beings backside burying the full force of the chakra he had manifested.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Wind Release: Pressure Damage!" [/BCOLOR]He shouted. It was a powerful wind-based attack once utilized by one of Kakuzu's masks.

A tornado-like mass was compressed until it has a very high density and is then released. The wind pressure was raised to its highest limit, and once the technique hits the target, the resulting blast sweeps everyone off their feet. In this instance, it 'shot Asuno straight for the vacuum like a cannon, ripping the creature from its once-stable position. As the creature was hurdled towards the torn space, it would meet the vacuum, quickly filling the void and creating a tremendous amount of pressure. Enough so that the event caused what would sound like a massive thunderclap as it simply tore the creature apart, destabilizing his conjured form until it could not sustain itself for the time being.

In the end, Ryo had sheathed his sword and was knelt down next Juno. He checked to see if she was alright for the most part. Finding her pulse was a bit elevated but other than that, she was alright, picked her up and began walking towards the main complex.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Gesei is never going to forgive me at this rate." [/BCOLOR]He sighed as he kept walking.

@~\The Talentless/~ & @CassieGirl

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
[fieldbox="The Demon, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Ryu Yamanaka | Demon of the Leaf | Akatsuki Hideout; Training Fields

Staring over in the direction of the masked man, Ryu raised an eyebrow in response to his comment. "Do you leave the gates open during a siege?" The girl responded, clearly unimpressed with his comment. As she stood there for a moment, two others seemed to spar, one seeming to render the other unconscious in a fury of bloodlust-induced blows. Only for the fight to be stopped by another, who seemed to be using wind release. "Perhaps you should put a muzzle on that one. Now, whoever is in charge, take me to them. I wish to speak with them." she said in a calm tone, keeping a careful eye on the man before her. Just in case he planned to make some sort of move, all the while moulding the chakra within her body in preparation for a possible fight.

As she waited, the Yamanaka moved a hand into her pocket, seeming to take on a more relaxed posture as she waited for the man before her to start leading the way. This group didn't seem to much resemble the previous Akatsuki, and certainly not in a positive manner. To Ryu, it seemed like they were just a bunch of violent fools who wouldn't work together, but much rather needed to be... controlled. That would certainly make things run smoother around here, that was for sure. Alas, a group of fools was certainly enough to fit her needs. All she needed was for the villages to burn, and for that; a group of bloodthirsty teens would work quite well. So long as they didn't tear themselves apart before she could use them to burn the villages to the ground. That was the interesting part of this all, seeing whether or not they would destroy themselves from the inside before destroying the outside.[/hr]​

[/hr][/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Quake
Staring over in the direction of the masked man, Ryu raised an eyebrow in response to his comment. "Do you leave the gates open during a siege?" The girl responded, clearly unimpressed with his comment. As she stood there for a moment, two others seemed to spar, one seeming to render the other unconscious in a fury of bloodlust-induced blows. Only for the fight to be stopped by another, who seemed to be using wind release. "Perhaps you should put a muzzle on that one. Now, whoever is in charge, take me to them. I wish to speak with them." she said in a calm tone, keeping a careful eye on the man before her.​
"Do you stick your head under the guillotine?" He retorted, more than willing to continue this little back and forth for his own amusement. The spar...no, -better to just outright say it- a fight between Juno and Gesei had turned into a one-sided beatdown in record timing. Then again, even the blind could see that it would have turned brutal the very moment Gesei was introduced to the equation. Juno's mistake was assuming she was on equal grounding with the Jashinist when it came to fair play. Takibi's interest came when Ryohei showed just why he was given the role of Gesei's handler, taking on both combatants and seemingly overcoming them. With a cackle beneath his mask and a series of claps for respect, he addressed the former Kiri, "Truly a fearsome man you are, Ryo-kun!"

Turning back to the newcomer, one could almost imagine the sigh he must have suppressed with the realization that she was still there with her demand still lingering. He was seriously tempted just to tell her off and make her do her own legwork, but that wouldn't be friendly, now would it? "All right. Follow me, kouhai-chan." Without waiting to see if she was ready, Takibi stepped back into the building. "Just a head's up; while pay may be negotiable, there's no employee benefits. In fact, you could say we're pretty expendable. Still, you get to see the world, meet, and kill, new people, and the aspect of advancement isn't exactly off the table."

Reaching the door leading to Kamiko's office, he knocked gently on it, cheerfully announcing, "Himura-dono, we got another one here."

Reactions: Jason Diabolus
It hadn't been hard for Hidan to pick up on Gesei's chakra. The teen's bloodlust alone was enough to draw him. Keeping hidden, Hidan sat and watched the fight with an amused smirk. "Well Sayuri as you can see. Gesei's still a little rough around the edges but she'll one day follow in my footsteps." Hidan said as he watched the crazed teen stab herself. His smirk only widened when he heard Gesei's opponent scream. When Juno's spirit appeared to become apart of the match, the odds were quickly turned against Gesei. Hidan had almost jumped in the fight, not because he wanted to help Gesei. But because the spirit promised him an interesting battle. Though before he could another member jumped in...Ryohei was the mans name if he remember right.

Hidan watched intently as the man single handedly restrained Gesei and took out the spirit. "Well that was anitclimatic." Hidan sighed as he watched Ryohei leave with Juno. Which left an unconscious Gesei still being restrained. Oh that could be fun. "So Doll, first hand look at some of your new teammates. How's that make you feel?" Hidan asked as he jumped down from where they had been hidden and walked right up to Gesei. "Hello Gesei, I see you're still useless." He smirked as he looked at the knocked out teen. Well this reaction was to boring for him, so he grabbed his scythe. "Time to wake up and greet me properly." Smile plastered on his face, Hidan flared his chakra before swinging the scythe right into Gesei's gut. Greeted with a bloodcurdling scream, Hidan laughed. "Miss me?"

Kamiko had arrived in her office to finish up some paperwork. But something wasn't right? Though before she could further assist the situation there was a knock on her door. "Himura-dono, we got another one here." Kamiko had felt a few different chakra's appear and only assumed it must of been the new members arriving. Opening the door Kamiko looked to Takibi and nodded in appreciation before her scarlet eyes fell on the woman with him.

In seconds her Kerryugan flashed to life and she had pinned the woman against the wall. "Who are you." She growled out. Kamiko had been given files on everyone who was to become a member and this woman wasn't one of them. Having an intruder just waltz into her base unnerved and pissed Kamiko off. Though before Kamiko could get an answer she felt a menacing over powering chakra flare up through the base. Fuck! An Original had arrived and Kamiko had let an intruder slip into the base. Then there was the sound of someone screaming...Gesei? "Hidan. Fuck!" Kamiko cursed. Great now she had to worry about Hidan and the intruder.

Mentioned:
@CassieGirl @DANAsaur @CasketCase @Jason Diabolus

[fieldbox="A Request, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Ryu Yamanaka | Demon of the Leaf | Akatsuki Hideout; Kamiko's Office

Staring straight ahead, Ryu allowed herself a half-smile as the woman seemed to think herself an actual threat. "Ryu Yamanaka, I believe you'd recognize my father. Tadashi Yamanaka. You can release me, I am here to talk and with a request. If I were here for other reasons, you wouldn't even know I was here." She said in an ever calm tone, no sign of even slightly being worried at her current position. The girl's mask covered her overconfident grin as she watched the evident leader of this new Akatsuki curse about Hidan. Hm, so the batshit one is here? she thought, reminded of what Tadashi had told her the Akatsuki member. Either way, the girl wondered whether she would have to use her own means to convince this woman to let her join up with the Akatsuki.

As such, she continued moulding the chakra within her body, ready to unleash it upon this woman. Hopefully, she would not have to use it, else that would be more of pain on herself. However; using it would also likely make this woman distrust her even more than she already did. Ryu imagined that she didn't take very well to being blackmailed. Though it would likely be rather effective.[/hr]
Mentions:
@JinxMonster, @CasketCase
[/hr]​

[/fieldbox]

"Gesei! This is going to far" Gesei smirked, those words were said before she had even gotten to the fun part. Hearing Juno's pain filled screams excited her. She was going to how Juno what real pain was but before she could Juno passed out. "Oh no you don't! I'm not finished yet." Gesei said as she started making her way towards Juno. Though before she could reach the girl, the spirit appeared. Gesei stopped and looked at the spirit with a smirk. This would be fun! Amethyst eyes watched as the spirit started making it's way over to her. "Aww did I upset the guard dog?" She asked as she watched the angry spirit.

" hOw... MuCh... PaIn... CaN... yOu... TaKe? " Gesei couldn't help but smirk when her own words were repeated back to her. "A lot, but I much rather be the inflictor. How about I show you" Gesei said as she watched the creature crouch into a pouncing position. Gesei copied the stance, her signature twisted smirk on her face. "oNe... ThInGs... FoR... SuRe... BlOod..." Once those words were out the creature jumped and so did Gesei. She had been just about to swing her scythe, when she was kicked in the gut. Gesei stood there trying to regain her breath but she was laughing to hard. "Not bad guard dog." Gesei said, but before she had the chance to attack the spirit had grabbed her by the head and sent her flying. "fIgHt... BaCk... i LoVe It WhEn ThEy StRuGgLe" Gesei growled as she looked up. That was it! Now it was time to get serious, Gesei readied her scythe and went running at the creature.

Though before the two were able to meet and clash it out a deep mist appeared around the arena. Gesei stopped and looked around, she knew this technique. "Stay out of this Ryohei!" She growled out as she started slashing at the fog. Then out of no where Gesei was being restrained by a tree. "RYOHEI! You Bas,,,!" She yelled but before she could finish a vine appeared and wrapped it's self around her mouth. Gesei was going to have her partner's head when she got out of this. But at the moment Gesei was trying to get lose from the tree. She could already feel her sense's dulling and she was slowly losing consciousness. "You'll pay." Gesei called out before she passed out.

The next time Gesei woke up it was to the feeling of something ripping into her gut. Amethyst eyes snapped open as a blood curdling scream escaped her. "Miss me?" Hidan! He was there... NO!

Mentioned:
@JinxMonster @Mangekyō @~\The Talentless/~

• Love
"Truly a fearsome man you are, Ryo-kun!" Ryohei heard after a series of claps. The swordsman paused from sauntering down the hall and turned his head towards Takibi.

Ryohei's eyes had since closed off their brilliant gems which would radiate with profoundly blue hues when exposed. They were similar to the vividness of twin Chidori; his eyes would actually cackle, with the amount of chakra flowing throw him. The amount displayed, often coincided with how wide his eyes were open. It wasn't a necessity; he didn't have to open his eyes to express his full capability. Nevertheless, one could immediately sense the difference of when his eyes were fully shut, or when those very unique eyes of his, one with iris similar in form to that of a lotus in full bloom.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"I wouldn't have to be if one would one would learn not to lose focus and the other would learn that sparring means no killing," [/BCOLOR]Ryohei responded. [BCOLOR=#000080]"I had a feeling things would get out of hand," [/BCOLOR]He sighed. [BCOLOR=#000080]"I probably should have stopped her before it began." [/BCOLOR]He then admitted.

He paused and looked back through the entrance he'd just used.[BCOLOR=#000080] " It seems Hidan found Gesei." [/BCOLOR]He declared, before the subsequent scream. Hidan's chakra was a lot like Gesei's just stronger and more controlled.

Turning back he carried Juno to a room and placed her on the ground. He placed his hand upon the woman's chest, emitting a greenish glow as he stimulated her cells to repair the damage at a much faster rate than it would normally have done so. Once she was decently healed he then rose to his feet and stepped out of the room, sliding the door shut behind him. He then meandered through the labyrinthine halls to the direction of Kamiko. Rounding the corner he heard her voice, and saw a flare up of her chakra. There was also someone else.

[BCOLOR=#808080]"Who are you." [/BCOLOR]He heard Kamiko inquire with quite some level of seriousness in her tone.

His feet carried him onwards unhesitantly. [BCOLOR=#000080]"Hello Kamiko," [/BCOLOR]He said with a polite smile.[BCOLOR=#000080] "may I help with anything?" [/BCOLOR]

• Love
Burraku began to smirked as he stretched and began to take his stance. "Very well. But I must warn you. I'm not very merciful." He said before making a dash for the left. The male was fast and it was as if a blurry had passed by. His movements were quite unpredictable. As if he wasn't exactly taking this seriously or he had no worries of what could happen. He quickly slipped behind her and extended his leg aiming for a quick kick in the head and taking his distance after.

"Sharingan's huh? You Uchiha's sure know how to party. Heard that many of them died really. Shame, that's good blood wasted." As he finished his kick, he quickly jolted back grabbing onto the nearest tree branch and hanging upside down. This would be a difficult task. The Sharingan was an export at seeing before it took place. So, he would just have to be unpredictable. He smirked and extended his arms beckoning her and swung by his legs like a monkey. "Come get me."
He quickly swung forward until he stood onto the branch and snickered slightly. She was new. Why not have fun? "Or are you weaker than I thought? Perhaps Kamiko did make a wrong choice, huh?"

Mentioned:
@Kasume Uchiha

Asuno Didn't stand a chance against the wind blast, quickly getting sucked into a vortex, he was ripped to shreds...he was gone....for now at least.

~Five minutes later~

It was like a bad dream, she remembered feeling as if she was lifted from the ground, probably some bystander who watched the beating Juno endured. She remembers it all in foggy images, first the fields, then the hallways, and lastly the walls of a room and the welcoming embrace of a bed she was placed on, after that, nothing.

~Twenty minutes pass~

Juno's eyes were slowly opening, everything was foggy at first, and the light was irritating her eyes as she was regaining her consciousness. Then something came into view and blocked the light, casting a shadow over her face, at this point she quickly snapped up to see who the intruder was, only to bump heads with Asuno who was looking down at her from the side of the bed. "Ah... what the hell Asuno..." She spoke raising an arm to rub her head, the dark spirit only took a step back completely unphased by the slight head collision, only to step back into the end table and falling onto his back with a large thud. Juno tried to hold back the laughter but lost the fight against the urge. "hahahah, So much for the scary boogy man" she laughed, Asuno grunted and got up to turn away. "Oh come on, you can't lie that was funny" The spirit's back was still facing Juno, the young girl then jumped from the bed and onto his back like a baby koala hanging onto the back of its mother, which only made Asuno stumble a few feet before regaining his balance. little things like this was how Juno stayed sane, especially surrounded by such mentally unstable people. Despite the fact that Asuno was a very dangerous being, he still had a personality, and it kept Juno intact.

This brief moment of happiness was ruined when she felt her shoulder become sore and stiff, causing her to let go and start rubbing her shoulder. That's when she remembered the fight, and released how bloody her shirt was. She pulled the color down to see her shoulder bruised, and checked her arm to see it healed. Someone had to of healed her, and it was Asuno because Juno would have to conscious for that to even happen. She then remembered that the originals were coming back today, and Juno began to panic "Oh fuck, I need to change my shirt or else I'll look weak in front of the originals..." She then went through the room and picked out a clean shirt of her own and changed into it as quickly as possible. She looked over to Asuno who was now looking at her, "sTuPiD" he said, one word which said it all.

"Yeah you're right... What the hell was I thinking holding back against a Jashinist... Damnit, now anyone who watched must think I'm weak now, I really hope Kamiko or the elder's saw the fight, damn that would be bad" she explained, in which Asuno just replied with "JaShInIsT.... bAd"

"we'll get back at her, one thing's for sure is I am not gonna let her talk down to me for this" Juno promised.

Walking down the hallway, Juno and Asuno walked together, she looked out the windows into the training fields as she walked by to notice Hidan... an original, toying with Gesei. They had history together she heard, but never asked what that really meant. That's when she also noticed Kamiko holding a new comer against a wall... Intruder? Ryo was by Kamiko's side as well, that's when Juno started running towards the scene.

"sensei, what is going on?" the young girl asked, paying no attention to Ryo.

@CassieGirl @JinxMonster @Mangekyō

"Hey now..." Elaina's voice echoed from the treeline surrounding a portion of the training grounds where Gesei and Hidan were. The young thread ninja had been deep in concentration, studying hand seals when she had heard Gesei's high pitched scream. Realizing it was a cry of pain and not one of her typical battle cries, Elaina had packed up her stuff and made her way towards the training ground where she was greeted with an unpleasant sight.

Before she had even rounded the corner, Elaine could feel the powerful chakra emanating from the scene, a sign that told her to be quite wary of what was about to happen. Now that she was face to face with Hidan and an injured Gesei, she calmly circled the clearing before taking a seat on a large rock face approximately fifty yards away from the Jashinists. She didn't know who the newcomer with the scythe was, but his sheer power told her he was most likely an Original. She would have to proceed with caution.

"Hey now," Elaine repeated, "I don't mean to interrupt, but you're gonna have to find a new plaything. I could care less about what happens to her," Elaina pointed at Gesei, "but Kamiko seems to like her quite a bit; for what reason, I don't quite know. Either way, do me a solid and let me have her, yes?" Elaina smiled slyly at Hidan, swinging a kunai on one of her threads back and forth like a pendulum. She really didn't want to go up against someone like him one on one, but if she could bring Gesei back to Kamiko alive, perhaps Kamiko would realize that Gesei was too weak to help her lead the Akatsuki, and be more likely to consider Elaine for the position.

@JinxMonster

He appeared behind kasume and tried to hit her in the head with a right kick but just in time kasume blocked the kick with her wrist and it fractured her wrist. he hung on the tree like a monkey. she chuckled and rubbed her wrist. "Come here monkey boy~." Using her ninjutsu, she quickly moved her fingers to once again perform fireball jujtsu. She blew fire at him and she jumped up and blew some more in his direction and around. Trapping him in a fire trap. she smirked, "The only mistake anyone made was you for challenging me!" her teeth gritted and she landed on the ground. He hit her wrist good. it nearly broke her wrist. He was fast, but she could read his moves. Kasume grabbed her sword and she detached the sword, making two daggers. "Weapons are fun, Don't you think Burraku?" she started to think about Old challengers in the past before she came to the Akatsuki, How the hidden cloud would be furious when Kasume almost killed someone. She'd be scolded and finally she had enough. So she fled the Hidden cloud, swearing never to come back. She snapped back to reality. 'Focus! your in the middle of a battle!'

mentined: @Quintessence

Last edited:
"Ryu Yamanaka, I believe you'd recognize my father. Tadashi Yamanaka. You can release me, I am here to talk and with a request. If I were here for other reasons, you wouldn't even know I was here." Kamiko glared at the Yamanaka infront of her. The woman may have spoken in a clam tone but Kamiko could feel the smugness radiating off of her. Just fucking great! She had way to much on her plate right now to handle this. Kamiko had to get to Gesei and Hidan before the two could destory her base. "I don't know why and I don't care why you're here. Your father was the one recruited but seeing as you're here i'm assuming you have other plans. " Kamiko said as her Kerryugan glowed dangerously. How dare this woman think she could just walk into Kamiko's base and start making request?!

Kamiko felt Ryohei's chakra before she heard the man approaching. "[BCOLOR=#000080]Hello Kamiko, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000080]may I help with anything?"[/BCOLOR] Kamiko heard him ask politely but she knew the man was on guard. Now it wasn't that she wasn't thankful for his concern but at the moment Kamiko had wished he was with Gesei. Kamiko was about to respond to Ryo but before she could Juno and Asuno walked up. "sensei, what is going on?" Kamiko needed to get herself together, Hidan's arrival was throwing her off and the last thing she needed was to show weakness. Kamiko composed herself before she spoke.

"Everything is fine." Kamiko stated to her members before she looked to Ryu. "I don't like how you went about making your request. Either your brave or just plain stupid, but i will hear you out. But for now I have something else to attend to." Kamiko said before she looked to Juno, Ryohei and Takibi. "If you three wouldn't mind accompanying me to the training ground. Ms. Yamanaka will becoming as well. I'd like you'd three to keep on her for me since I currently have a bigger issue to attend at the moment. Though if she makes one wrong move I want her killed on the spot." Kamiko looked to Ryu as she said the last part. She would give the woman a meeting but if she was to try anything. Kamiko would make sure she wouldn't live to see outside the walls of their base.

The three she put in charge should be more then capable of handling the Yamanaka. "Let's go." Kamiko said as she turned away from the group and made her way towards the training ground.

Hidan's amethyst eyes stared into Gesei's matching ones. "No, Yay Papa's home?" He asked as he walked closer to Gesei and ran his kunai across her cheek. He smirked as he watched the blood start to drip from the shallow cut. "Though I guess, with you losing so terribly and disgracing Jashin you wouldn't be in good spirits. I'll just have to punish you for failing our almighty Jashin." Hidan said as he smirked. He aimed his Kunai right between Gesei's collar bone but someone called out to him. "I don't mean to interrupt, but you're gonna have to find a new plaything. I could care less about what happens to her," Hidan turned to look at the woman speaking...Elaine if he remembered correctly. "but Kamiko seems to like her quite a bit; for what reason, I don't quite know. Either way, do me a solid and let me have her, yes?" Was she seriously trying to stop him from teaching (Punishing) Gesei.

"That's adorable, you trying to come to Gesei's rescue. Now that might work with others but you see...She belongs to me!" Hidan sneered before he grabbed Gesei by the hair. "Isn't that right Gesei?" Hidan taunted as he watched the hatred and the fear flash through his daughter's eyes. He wanted to hear her say the words, knowing that it would hurt her to show weakness in front of the others. Though while he was so caught up in his little game with Gesei he didn't notice the familiar chakra coming at him.

Kamiko jumped at Hidan as she allowed her now bleeding hand to be covered in her blood and solidify around her fist. When her punch hit the older Jashinist she knew it was only because she had caught him off guard. "Hidan, i'm going to repectfully ask you to leave my members alone. They are mine, and I alone am responsible for them." Kamiko said as she watched Hidan slide back. She knew that like Gesei the man was unstable and his fits were way worst then the young Jashinist. Now Kamiko wasn't stupid enough to think she could defeat Hidan but as the leader it was her job to protect those who followed her no matter what.

Kamiko was quick to slash through the tree branches that were holding Gesei. "Gesei, I know Hidan is your father and you may feel that it is your job to handle him. But i'm going to ask you to stand down for this one. You were right earlier, this is our base not the original's and it's my duty to enforce that." Kamiko said as she gave a rare smile to her close friend before looking back to Hidan. "I don't wish to fight if we don't have to Hidan! But I will not allow you to do as you please here."

Hidan watch Kamiko before he smirked. "That's noble of you Kamiko but I think your forgetting the ones who gave you the position you currently have. You're nothing but the little girl we picked up and trained to do our biding. Nothing is your's it's all ours! So you don't get to call the shots." Hidan growled out before he grabbed his scythe again. "So how about I put you in your place. Right here in front of all of your little friends?"

Kamiko looked at Hidan passively. "If that's what you feel you need to do. I don't care but when I was given the role leader of this Akatsuki. I was given the right to decide how my members are handled. You will not lay a hand on any of them." As much as Kamiko hated to admit it Hidan was right. The Original did hold a power over her, but they didn't over the ones that followed her. So Kamiko would gladly take whatever Hidan throw at her if it meant keeping her members safe. The Akatsuki might be a group of killers but Kamiko prided herself in properly being their leader.

Mentioned:
@CassieGirl @~\The Talentless/~ @QuakeUPSB @Jason Diabolus @CasketCase @Mangekyō

Her beady eyes sparkled with interest as she watched the scene unfold. She knew that every member of Akatsuki is ruthless but not chaotic! Disappointed was an understatement to what she's feeling right now. She had high expectations to her new team members but by the looks of it, she's not wowed. They just look like a bunch of adults brawling and fighting like stupid idiots. She expected them to have more pizazz, more oomph. To be better than the old Akatsuki. Maybe its because I'm judging them based on their fighting skills? Sayuri didn't know but she's to lazy to find out.

Sayuri listened to Hidan babbled on about him owning his daughter. She kind of wanted to make a perverted comment about it but decided to shut her mouth. It was not her time to speak. Not just yet. She continued on listening and watching the scene: a girl named Elaine stopped Hidan from doing what he's planning to do, Hidan being punched by a new girl, the new girl and Hidan arguing like an old married couple. By the looks of it, the blonde girl was the new leader of Akatsuki. Not that Sayuri is jealous or anything but she agreed with Hidan. The blonde is nothing but a little girl. A strong little girl but still a little girl.

She couldn't help but sigh at that. It seems the tension between the two is getting dense so she decided its time for her presence to be known.

Mockingly clapping her hands as she walked between the two, Sayuri spoke in a smooth and sultry voice "My, my. Aren't you feisty?" She looked at the blonde and gave her a sweet smile, folding her hands across her chest and standing beside Hidan. "I think you did a good job making her the leader.Perhaps I should give you a reward for that? Perhaps.. in the bedroom?~"

Sayuri then shifted her focus to everyone and smiled oh so sweetly "Pleasure to meet you everyone. I'm Gesei's new evil step mother Sayuri"

She tried to keep a straight face but as soon as she saw Gesei's reaction, she giggled madly. She can't believe she just said that! Well, not that she easily backs down from a dare. Sayuri gave Hidan a wink as if telling him that she won before apologizing

"Oh gosh.. So sorry" she said between giggles, trying to regain her composure "What I meant is, I'm the new Akatsuki member. Not Gesei's step mother... yet"

"Alright, alright. I'll stop joking around. " She said, finally stopping her jokes and standing straight. "Anyway, as I said before, I'm Sayuri and as much as I love to tell you all about me, I'm tired, parched and hungry. How about one of you go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich? Oh and a lemonade too. After that, we'll do story time, okay?~ Now make me some food. Pip. Pip."

Hiei heard shouting already. He frowned slightly as he debated getting earplugs, before making his way towards the noise to see what was going on. He glanced about as he walked, taking note to remember the area as he approached the loud sounds. As he got closer, he was sure it sounded like some bullshit about being noble or something. Whatever... As long as they're not too loud, and they pay me, they can be as noble as they want... He stepped into the room, glancing around at the group of people, some of which wielded weapons.

Hiei noted that there were two people that were the focus of attention, one of which, a male with a scythe, the other, a young girl. Based on the fact that everyone was very clearly more hostile towards the man, he was the likely intruder. He was about to offer to help if he got payed for it, but suddenly a woman walked up beside him, saying something about being a mother and such. Upon her giggle-fit, Hiei frowned, Great... a jokester. So long as I don't have to interact with her, though, it won't be much of a problem... might have to ask for a bonus for every chat with her if she jokes too much, though. He looked between all of those that were in the room before deciding to actually speak up. "Hiei. Also a new member. Where do I go to get away from all of... this?" He motioned a hand towards the overall fighting and shouting that made him think the entire group were made up of children fighting over the last toy. "Or pay me, and I'll help out."

If Takibi were a caring man, he'd probably be overwhelmed by all this chaos...or at the very least struck with a massive headache. Still, even he couldn't help but have a shred of empathy for Kamiko who had to ensure all of this BS for the sake of being the "leader" of this insane asylum. They had members trying to brutally murder the others, newcomers falling out of the skies and demanding respect like they had accomplished something, all while they were still doing the easy missions for chump change just to help out with funding.

The sad thing was, this was merely the beginning. One of the originals, some guy named Hidan, had proceeded to turn the metaphorical knob of this madness up to eleven just by announcing his presence and laying his claim on being the one to help birth Gesei...which no one would really deny considering the similarities. Then came the domestic dispute, then the workplace harassment as Hidan threatened Kamiko, then the emergence of another who immediately crossed into the territory about her and Hidan's sex life. Although no one could see his face, they could definitely feel his grimace.

"Uh...Sayuri-san...was it?" He began, not sure how to address her, "If I do go and procure that snack for you...would you be so kindly as to placate him? In private, if need be?" Honestly, he'd rather not have to deal with either of them, but getting Hidan to calm down would work for the time being.

[fieldbox="Playing Nice, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Ryu Yamanaka | Demon of the Leaf | Akatsuki Hideout; Training Grounds

Ryu almost laughed at the woman's pathetic display, thinking she could take her. That was almost amusing to the Yamanaka, but Ryu knew it wiser to remain silent at a time like this. No use in pissing off the leader further, especially with the request that the Yamanaka had for Kamiko. Ryu tossed a look around at the others that she was to be watched by, and her gaze froze on one in particular. "Juno. Why the hell are you here?" The girl demanded as she recognized her former teammate nearly instantly. Although she wanted answers, Ryu still followed the group out to the training grounds once more. Watching the man who was evidently, Hidan himself, threaten Kamiko was a halfway amusing sight to the woman.

Although, the woman appearing and declaring herself somebody's step-mother got on the Yamanaka's nerves even more. With the way she demanded somebody go get her something to eat and drink. The attitude reminding her a little bit of her father's way of acting. When he wasn't in the mood for torturing others. The Yamanaka glared at the woman ahead, as if daring her to try something against her. Afterall, there was no fear in Ryu's heart of this woman. She was merely a stuck-up bitch, and Ryu desperately wished to do something about it. Alas, that would need to wait as she wasn't sure that she could take on four at the same time. So for now, the Yamanaka held her tongue.​
[/hr][/fieldbox]

(Will be playing Gesei for @CassieGirl )

Gesei's eyes were wide with horror at first seeing her father but the pain running through her quickly changed it to a look of hatred. "No, Yay Papa's home?" Gesei snarled at Hidan, oh how she wished he would just drop dead. Sadly she knew it would take so much more then her thoughts for the immortal to do so. When his kunai ran across Gesei's cheek she didn't even flinch, she'd never give him the satisfaction. "Though I guess, with you losing so terribly and disgracing Jashin you wouldn't be in good spirits. I'll just have to punish you for failing our almighty Jashin." Gesei had braced herself for the incoming attack but it never happened. Elaine had intervened and was attempting to get Hidan to release her. 'Fat chance in Hell' Gesei thought as she rolled her eyes. She knew Hidan to well to believe he would ever just stop his fun because someone asked him to.

"That's adorable, you trying to come to Gesei's rescue. Now that might work with others but you see...She belongs to me!" Hidan sneered before he grabbed Gesei by the hair. "Isn't that right Gesei?" Gesei glared at Hidan, she knew what the man wanted. He wanted nothing more then her to sit there an submit to him in front of everyone. Fuck That! Gesei had to much pride for that! "Fuck off." She growled out before she spit at the man. Now of course she was ready for some type or repercussion though before it could happen Kamiko had appeared. Gesei couldn't help but smirk at the fact that Kamiko had caught Hidan off guard. Oh how she wished that could of been her punching him instead.

Kamiko was quick to slash through the tree branches that were holding Gesei. Finally! Gesei was quick to grab her own scythe and was about to run at Hidan but Kamiko stopped her. "Gesei, I know Hidan is your father and you may feel that it is your job to handle him. But i'm going to ask you to stand down for this one. You were right earlier, this is our base not the original's and it's my duty to enforce that." Gesei wanted nothing more then to object but when she took in Kamiko's expression she knew there wasn't anything that would change her mind. Though the leader's smile would probably through off some of the other members Gesei was actually accustom to it. "Whatever, do what you need to. But if you start getting your ass kicked i'm joining into the fun" Gesei said as she turned to move away from Kamiko to watch for the meantime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamiko was relived when Gesei backed down, this allowed her to truly focus on Hidan. In all honestly the older Jashinist really got on her nerves. She didn't need to be reminded how she came to power and who were the ones that gave her orders. Kamiko knew very well those things but that didn't mean it didn't piss her off. She had went most of her life wanting nothing else then for the originals to be destroyed so she could live in peace. When Kamiko was given this island she had felt like she had finally been able to breath but that would never be the case. She wasn't strong enough yet, but one day Kamiko planned on showing them the true power of the new Akatsuki.

Kamiko was jarred from her thoughts when someone started clapping. She stared at the woman with her Kerryugan still activated. "My, my. Aren't you feisty?" Kamiko watched the woman closely as she made her way toward Hidan. Sayuri Matsuoka. Kamiko had seen the woman's file, though from reading it she hadn't expected her to be close with Hidan. Honestly it kind of disturbed her to know anyone could really get along with the crazed man. So it was only natural that when she started talking about rewarding Hidan. Kamiko had to suppress her her want to gag. "Pleasure to meet you everyone. I'm Gesei's new evil step mother Sayuri" Now that was a surprise to hear, though from the killing intent coming from Gesei. Kamiko would assume the young Jashinist wasn't pleased by this announcement.

Hidan looked over to Sayuri and smirked at the woman. He didn't mind the idea of getting the reward that the woman was offering. But his need to put those who didn't know their place in it was just so enticing to him. "That sounds great, it really does. But the thought of Kamiko forgetting her place. Makes me inclined to have to make sure she remembers. I'm sure we could have fun after." Hidan said before wrapping his arms around Sayuri and smirking.

Kamiko watched impassively before sighing, she had so much to handle right now. So instead of fighting it out with Hidan she decide to just feed his ego. "Hidan-sama, I assure you i'm very aware of my position under the originals. I'm even more then willing to accept the punishments you see fit. But for now it seems you and Sayuri maybe hungry and tired from your travels. I'm sure that Hidan-sama wouldn't want to be followed around when you're more then capable of showing Sayuri around on your own. I'll even make sure once you're rested that accommodations for you sacrifices are handle as well." Kamiko knew that it only took for Hidan to feel like he was in charge and a small show of respect to the Jashinist bloody god and he would be satisfied for a while.

Hidan looked at Kamiko and smirked, it was about the time the blonde bitch show him the appropriate respect. The mention of a sacrifice being provided for Jashin only further bettered his mood. "Make sure to do that Kamiko. Come on Sayuri, i'll show you to the kitchen." He thought it was entertaining that the woman had thought someone would wait on her.

Once Hidan was leaving the training ground Kamiko sighed before she ran her hand through her hair. "Ok, that's one problem handled." Kamiko looked over to where Ryu Yamanaka was standing next to Juno, Takibi and Ryohei. Handling the Yamanaka female was the next on her list. Though she still needed to know exactly who all of the new arrivals were. "Ryohei and Juno will you accompany to my office with the Yamanaka. Takibi I need someone to gather all of the newcomers to the meeting room. I'll need to assign teams and go over everything after i'm done with my meeting with are little intruder. So i'll really just need you to locate Kasume Uchiha. Also take mr Hiei Tsukino with you Takibi. Lastly Gesei you're on border patrol, if any stragglers show up show them to the meeting room." With that said once she knew everyone understood their task Kamiko headed toward the stairs that would lead her to her office.

Mentioned:
@CassieGirl @~\The Talentless/~ @QuakeUPSB @Jason Diabolus @CasketCase @Mangekyō @rusty4297

[fieldbox="Again?, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Ryu Yamanaka | Demon of the Leaf | Akatsuki Hideout; Training Grounds

How hard was it to set up a little meeting? The man, Hidan, evidently deemed himself the suprieror around here. That overinflated ego disgusted the Yamanaka, as she crossed her arms and watched in the whole display in a look of annoyance. Sayuri, not much impressive either. Then the woman who seemed in charge, Kamiko or whatever her name was, seemed to tuck her tail between her legs and submit to Hidan. Something about the way she moved, however, made it clear to the Yamanaka that this wasn't submission. It was picking her battles, something that she could respect. Still, were it Ryu in Kamiko's place, Hidan would be no more at this point. Either way, the Yamanaka grew bored with waiting for their little chit chat. As she waited ever so patiently for the woman to finally make time, Ryu drummed mindlessly on her forearm with her fingers.

Finally, it seemed something was happening. As Hidan went off to the kitchen, presumably to make Sayuri lunch, or have her for it. Both seemed reasonable options with the man. Kamiko suddenly turned towards them and began barking orders. As soon as she finished, Ryu raised an eyebrow at Kamiko. "Oh, now we finally get to have a meeting? No more theatrics to deal with?" she said, an obviously sarcastic tone as she stared straight ahead at Kamiko. Hopefully this woman would actually speak, allow them to have the meeting. Else Ryu seriously would doubt if this merry band of... outcasts would even be the right ones to use for her needs. Either way, she was likely about to find out. She hoped. Ryu wasn't much in the mood to be standing around for more games with a bloodthirsty cultist.​
[/hr]

[/hr]

[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ryohei was unnervingly calm at the start of the altercation, almost as if he didn't care about him, nor captivated his partner. This of course, was far from the truth. He knew Gesei, he what her strengths were—and her weaknesses. Submitting in a haze of insults and abuse was just not part of her nature. She was much too defiant to give way. Ryohei remained quiet, serene with his long dark strands swaying past his handsome countenance that looked almost as much at peace as if he were dead but the color in his skin made that argument invalid. On the outside, Ryohei appeared as ordinary as a shinobi could appear. His chakra, which was so heavily suppressed that even a highly skilled assailant could never have guessed the tempestuous maelstrom that writhed inside him, was like a dragon. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If released in full, it was often disastrous results as even taking a step was enough to send shockwaves rippling past whomever was in front of him. Even the fourth Raikage, who'd tried to stop Kamiko in his Lightning Release Chakra Mode, was sent cascading back for several hundred yards simply from him partially unsheathing his sword and embedding the pommel of his tachi into one of "A's" main chakra pathways. He lived, but A, the Third Raikage, could never again use chakra the same again. That was kind of monster he was; an analytical genius and capable of tremendous 'bursts' of chakra. He may not have been as physically imposing as A was but in a one-shot blow he rendered the man and his fearsome chakra release form defeated and near death.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't just power that made him a monster; it was the precision of his attacks. He never wasted a movement, each action had a reason, a purpose. If not to kill then to disable, to maim. The only one that could hinder him and keep him from going after Hidan was Kamiko. No one understood him quite like she did. It wasn't just a secret shared, it was a moment that defined him. There he was, 18 years young and surrounded by the dead bodies of ANBU operatives of both sides of a conflict--reveling in the shower of blood that was raining down around him and yet...he was smiling. It wasn't a sadistic grin, one so warped by the satisfaction of death. It was much more peaceful, like one were gazing at a distant sunset. A look of great relief and a terrible sadness. When he looked over, she was the first to see his eyes; blinding, angelic as they seemed to glow with the darkness that threatened to consume them both. They carried the patterns of an unfolded lotus in white with blue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jumping back to the present, he was the first to be at her side--Akatsuki or not. She had given him purpose, when he was as though a sword with no sheathe; killing, butchering because of what lie inside. Sh had given him direction and in return his loyalty was unquestionable. He wasn't there for reward or power as many others were. He was her sword; to be wielded, brandished against whoever stood in her way. If something did threaten her, they would certainly have to get through him and even if he somehow failed--there would be no doubt they would be in no condition to fight Kamiko as they would be extremely worn out if not terribly injured. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]When he felt Sayuri's presence draw near, Ryohei turned slowly turned towards the smug woman who approached without caution. It would become very clear, very fast that she had come far enough when Ryohei's arms lifted and folded over his partially revealed chest. His hands tucked themselves in the large oversized sleeves of his satin keikogi.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You've come far enough." Ryohei stated calmly, giving the woman fair enough warning.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My, my. Aren't you feisty?" Sayuri commented of Kamiko. "I think you did a good job making her the leader.Perhaps I should give you a reward for that? Perhaps.. in the bedroom?~"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Pleasure to meet you everyone. I'm Gesei's new evil step mother Sayuri," Her smile was met with particularly cold, collected eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes, a vulgar, tasteless woman--for a vulgar man I see." Ryohei retorted with something of a snort.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh gosh.. So sorry" The woman feigned regret, but persisted."What I meant is, I'm the new Akatsuki member. Not Gesei's step-mother... yet."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Alright, alright. I'll stop joking around. " Ryo's brows furrowed visibly. "Anyway, as I said before, I'm Sayuri and as much as I love to tell you all about me, I'm tired, parched and hungry. How about one of you go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich? Oh and a lemonade too. After that, we'll do story time, okay?~ Now make me some food. Pip. Pip."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ordinarily, it was near impossible to agitate Ryohei. But Hidan had this effect on him--and now, so did this woman. If it weren't for the fact Kamiko trying to simmer things down, he'd have already made sure these interlopers knew well that this was not the same Akatsuki that they'd been once apart of.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Get it your own damn self," Ryohei growled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That sounds great, it really does. But the thought of Kamiko forgetting her place. Makes me inclined to have to make sure she remembers. I'm sure we could have fun after." Hidan sneered, probably relishing the thought.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hidan-sama, I assure you i'm very aware of my position under the originals. I'm even more then willing to accept the punishments you see fit. But for now it seems you and Sayuri maybe hungry and tired from your travels. I'm sure that Hidan-sama wouldn't want to be followed around when you're more than capable of showing Sayuri around on your own. I'll even make sure once you're rested that accommodations for your sacrifices are handled as well."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The placating of the pair, especially after the nerve of Sayuri treating them as mere servants at her beck and call, Yet as much as he would enjoy the feeling of flesh and bone meeting the cold, barren edge, now wasn't the time nor was it the place. Yet the madman reared it's ugly face; hailing from a different time not one so calm as these but one writhing as it burned in the flames of war.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Make sure to do that Kamiko. Come on Sayuri, I'll show you to the kitchen." Ryo's eye twinged with agitation as his fist furled as he watched the two venture off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ok, that's one problem handled." Kamiko had sighed, relieved. "Ryohei and Juno will you accompany me to my office with the Yamanaka. Takibi I need someone to gather all of the newcomers to the meeting room. I'll need to assign teams and go over everything after I'm done with my meeting with are little intruder. So I'll really just need you to locate Kasume Uchiha. Also take mr Hiei Tsukino with you Takibi. Lastly Gesei you're on border patrol, if any stragglers show up show them to the meeting room."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Before he could answer, his hand furled into a tightly balled fist before slamming his knuckles against his forehead snapping him out of his anger induced trance. The action was noticeably portent; felt like a shockwave cascading through the ground. He took a deep breath and with that...he he turned towards Kamiko, bowed politely as always. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes, Lady Kamiko as you wish." Hr turned his head towards. " This way, if you will." He then turned and stepped off with his right hand slung in a casual manner across the sword at his hip.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.