Status
Not open for further replies.
Burraku made his way in and found a seat s he began to listen to their leader. As expected, they were scolded for not being there on time but he didn't expect Nakashima to make such an under the table remark about him especially. He rolled his eyes as he grit his teeth a bit. "Oh thank you Nakashima. Just throw me under the bus why don't you?" He said before smiling and observing.

From the looks of it, Kamiko and Gesei had gotten into it again and ending in some sort of stand still or in this case Gesei breaking something. He had to admit, the chaos that the group brought towards each other was quite entertaining. "Ah Gesei. I see your as elegant as ever." He said giving a small smile as he looked to Kamiko. "If I may speak, I agree Elaina. Gathering more and more members means more funds towards the organization, but we also need to ensure that these new members are able to hold their own."

He paused slightly noticing that one of these so called new members had entered. He smiled. "My what timing. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Or in this case she." He said chuckling a bit. He then turned his attention to Kamiko. "I suggest some sort of display of power. I cannot be the only one who is curious of what these new members are capable of doing. And besides, we aren't running a charity. If they cannot keep up they will surely be left behind. You must agree, don't you Kamiko?" His voice coo and caring at the same time. But, he spoke the truth. He did not doubt those that pick the individuals but to have so many out of the blue was almost worrying. If they were going to find their place, they needed to stay with the pact. They needed to know where to start.

"I have a suggestion." He said with a small smile. "Juno. Your going to the training grounds, right? Well, why not bring our new friend with you?" He said as he placed his hand on Kasume's shoulder. "How rude of me. Please. Call me Burakku. But, as I was saying, I think it would be in both of your best interests to do some quick sparring together. For us, it means we get to see what you both are capable of. And for the both of you, well, that just gives you a little friendly compeition." He smirked side glancing to Nakashima obviously still steamed about the snitching. "Even Nakashima hasn't beat me in sparring yet. So, what do you both say? Wanna give us a show? Just don't kill each other."

Mentions:
@Raz Rosetta @JinxMonster @QuakeUPSB @CassieGirl @~\The Talentless/~

kasume already felt out of place, she had a welcomed but unwelcoming vibe from some of the members. A girl named Juno introduced herself as kasume's new partner, she was welcoming but she felt that juno wasn't happy with her presence. Kasume smiled at juno. " nice to meet you, Kasume Uchiha. Im looking forward to working with you." A girl with real attitude spit at kasume's feet and left which pissed kasume off. Kasume shut her mouth and stayed quiet with a slight frown on her face. Then a man suggested that kasume should show her skills on the battle ground and kasume smirked at the thought of it. He touched her shoulder and introduced himself as Burakku. "Hello burakku, nice to meet you and its a pleasure to be working with you. The training grounds sound interesting and i've been itching for a fight since i've joined. " She smirked and cracked her knuckles. She was going to be history in the akastuki and she was determined to be known throughout the generations.

The originals were coming...

Their over-burdened leader would also be taking a partner once the next step of their chain-of-command was established, although who knew that "benefits" befell the one who was to be Kamiko's partner. There was that sense that they were all kind of expendable. Overall, Takibi wasn't exactly certain if he should be relieved that more experienced ninja terrorists were coming, or concerned that he was going to have to deal with more bureaucratic BS than he was already subjected to. Thankfully, the introduction of their new member was more than enough to take his mind off of things.

"Oh, this should be quite interesting."

Setting aside his shiv-in-making, that mask of his turned to face the growing chaos that was forming, a soft chuckle resonating from beneath it. They had an Uchiha in their ranks...another one! Not that it was that fact he was referring to, but rather how quickly his partner decided to throw down the gauntlet...well...spit, if you wanted to get into technicalities.

"Be careful, Uchiha-dono. Fūma-chan didn't get much of a challenge from our last assignment."

A bit vague, but enough common sense should provide the information needed to inform one of the mine-field she would be walking with Elaina. Truthfully, Takibi wanted that fight to happen but figured he should at least play the voice of reason with this group of lunatics, especially when their leader was right there. Two-faced? Perhaps, but it should be expected of someone who seldom took his mask off.

Unlike his partner Gesei, the blind swordsman had seated himself on the floor. Kneeling down almost ceremoniously, and removing his sword from its yoke and placing it to his right side. Ryohei placed his hands upon his lap, his back straight and his composure and dignity impeccable as he sat on the heels of his tabi. His eyes, those glowing almost transient spheres, remained closed to the outside world. And heaven forbids that he open them. For though he was blind, they were peerless in their uncanny way of making one feel the gravity of him setting his eyes upon them.

Ryohei may not have held a taste for theatrics, hey may not have been quick to anger. But he wasn't an angel of mercy. Kind perhaps, behaving in a proper and respectful way--but he was a harbinger, a promise of death. When set to a task, he would perform with utmost efficiency. A ruthless efficiency at that. The quietest one in a room was almost always the most lethal, and he'd already made a name for himself during the "Red Dawn" incident which had seen him listed in the Bingo Book of one of the Hidden Villages. His kenjutsu skill was on such a level that he could easily be compared to those of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and his taijutsu was equally well-developed. But that wasn't actually his strongest feature, though he did work a majority of the time in close-quarters.

Most conceivably, what made him a valuable asset was his Kekkei Tota. The ability to manipulate three chakra natures simultaneously, and with his extraordinary chakra control--this made him an especially dangerous adversary as he could use two extremely rare releases: Ice and Wood. He also knew various techniques of Water, Earth, and Wind.

"What the hell do you want Kamiko!" Bellowed Gesei,she was as lively as ever. She was still quite angry with him not allowing her to kill the target. But, when was she ever not mad?

"Don't you apologize for me! You want to talk about rude. Rude is making me travel for a blasted week and not give me the blood that should have been mine!" She declared. Ryohei lifted one hand, covering his mouth as if in a teasing gesture like he wasn't even really trying to hide his smile--he was doing it for her sake.

"To be honest I think were all used to this kind of Gesei," He heard Juno whisper to him, causing the man to smirk more blatantly.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Come now, she can be rather surprising at times,"[/BCOLOR] Ryohei chuckled. [BCOLOR=#000080]"If you think this is bad, you should watch her try and read a map when she's all excited. It's the damnedest thing." [/BCOLOR]

"Well, I hope you had fun." Questioned Tabiki, Ryohei was perceptive enough that he could hear the man even from another room with Elaine.

"Our time was...dull, to say the least," Elaine sighed, slinging her coin purse about in an ostentatious display. "But, I suppose money is money."She stated in a rather disappointed if obnoxious way.

Yet, something interesting happened after a seemingly prolonged moment of time. Ryohei could 'feel' the Kerrygan eyes of Kamiko, or rather, the chakra of it, staring Gesei down as she angrily protested, annoyed with her own bloodlust. It was a rather tense moment, and he could feel Gesei almost starting to back off.

"Kids these days..." It was breaking point and they all knew it. Gesei was no known for her impulse control.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Can't leave well enough alone, can we?" [/BCOLOR] Ryohei thought as he prepared for an onslaught of shrieking words from Gesei. She definitely was not going to sit idly by with those words floating to her ears. One, mine as well have gone up and slapped her.

"I submit to no one," Gesei said under her breath, her words more growl than pronunciation. Ryohei listened on as he heard the scraping of metal against the floor--she was brandishing her scythe towards their leader. The notion made Ryohei palm his face in annoyance and sigh.

"Come on and fight me Kamiko!" She called out, striking the head chair, effectively destroying it.

"Gesei, you're paying for that." Ryohei heard Kamiko whisper.

Things were beginning to get out of hand--again when the spirit of Juno's which she referred to as 'Asuno' manifested. It, in turn, tried going after Gesei presumably because of the rising tension was throwing off Juno's control over it and it acted on her urge to cease the bickering.

"Asuno! enough!" He heard the normally calm Juno commanded when moments ago she was laughing. " Did I ask you to strike her? Over here now and stay out of this unless I say otherwise," Her annoyance with the spirit was almost matched evenly with Gesei's actions. That was saying something.

"Gesei, Tone it down, we all know what you're capable of, you're certainly not weak. Save the lust for some poor sap who tries to stand against us, and let Kamiko speak." Juno insisted, trying amicably to calm things down."Who knows, she might assign us another mission where you can get your blood you so crave for, now calm down and let her talk, if it helps me and you can dish it out in the training field so you can get this pent up rage out for a bit, how about that huh?"

Ryohei heard Gesei's scythe falter. "I'll accept your offer but I don't want to hear any complaining from you later on. You offered yourself up." Gesei could always be bargained with, with a potential fight to the death. Ah, the fond memories of their first encounter.

"Come on Kamiko, it's rude to keep people waiting." Gesei then huffed.

"Let's finally begin the meeting." Kamiko finally stated. That was odd, considering something similar to this always seems to start these meetings. She then excused the two latest members Burakku and Nakashima. "Now the reason I called you all here is to let you know that a new member will be arriving any day now. They will be partnered with Juno once they arrive." She then paused momentarily as if to let them think it before continuing. "Also we will eventually be gaining an additional three more after the one coming. The Originals want us to have the full ten person group as soon as possible. Which means I will also be obtaining a partner and second in command. As to who will become my second is still undecided for now. Just know that I will be selecting someone by the time the last of the new members arrive."

She looked at them all, quietly. Ryohei could still sense the chakra from her eyes, faintly but it was there. He could also sense she was assessing them as well. To which, Ryohei remained aloof. Still a humble man, even if a mass murderer. He respected her decision, whatever that would be. He personally didn't thirst for power as some did, though to say the position wouldn't be a boon would be a total folly. He was simply unassuming, in both attitude and behavior.

"Lastly, I've been informed to let you all know that the Originals will be coming." It was interesting that the few remaining members were left after the Akatsuki fell in battle with the five Kage and their respective villages, would be coming personally to either oversee how things were going, or to perceive how they were to be used by them.

" Sensei Kamiko, I have arrived." Ah, there was one Kamiko spoke of. Ryohei recognised her chakra flow--she was an Uchiha. Something that apparently didn't go unnoticed by Juno who seemed aggravated by that fact.

"Ah, I guess you are the new member, I'm Juno, I'm going to be your new partner from what Kamiko has told me, welcome to the Akatsuki, now excuse me while I help a friend of mine calm down, afterwards lets grab a bite and get to know each other?" Apparently, aggravation could be ignored by Juno.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Please Juno, give some of that control to Gesei." [/BCOLOR]He thought and prayed.

"So..Just anyone can join us now, hmmm?" Elaine scoffed, clearly jealous.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"I thought that was the poin[BCOLOR=#000080]t[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000080]," [/BCOLOR] Ryohei said turning his head towards Elaine.[BCOLOR=#000080] "Besides," [/BCOLOR] The swordsman then grabbed his sword and rose as ritualistically as he had sat; one leg lifting into a standing position before the next joined. He then once again placed his sheath on his left hip from which it hung.

[BCOLOR=#000080]"If we didn't accept just anyone, we would not have you here." [/BCOLOR] He then sneered in such a brazen way. [BCOLOR=#000080]"Afterall, we can't all be in your league, can we?" [/BCOLOR]He then looked towards Kamiko and with a much more polite smile, respectfully bowed. [BCOLOR=#000080]"I'll be taking my leave now, I need a drink and the flowers are blossoming." [/BCOLOR] He said before sliding the door to the room open and stepping out.

@JinxMonster, @~\The Talentless/~,@CassieGirl,@QuakeUPSB,@Kasume Uchiha

Last edited:
"Now the reason I called you all here is to let you know that a new member will be arriving any day now. They well be partnered with Juno once they arrive." Gesei continued to lean lazily back in her chair as listened to Kamiko finally start the meeting. Gosh! The nerve of some people, thinking they can keep people waiting. Gesei had a very exciting match to head to and she wanted nothing more then for Kamiko to finish. Blah blah blah Juno had a new partner coming. "Also we will eventually be gaining an additional three more after the one coming. The Originals want us to have the full ten person group as soon as possible. Which means I will also be obtaining a partner and second in command. As to who will become my second is still undecided for now. Just know that I will be selecting someone by the time the last of the new members arrive." Blah blah blah more new members coming that Gesei would most likely want to kill. Huh? Second in command? Being as Gesei was the second longest member next to Kamiko it better be her. hmmm, would Gesei become leader if anything happened to Kamiko? A smirk spread across Gesei as she thought of the things she could do to become the leader once she was second in command. Yup, that spot was her's and Gesei would fight for it to.

"Lastly, I've been informed to let you all know that the Originals will be coming." Gesei froze as those words came out of Kamiko's mouth. WHAT! Almost losing her balence, Gesei slammed the front two legs back on the ground as her hands grasped the table tightly. He was coming...her father was going to be coming. " Sensei Kamiko, i have arrived." The newest recruit had entered but Gesei had to much on her mind to really pay the girl any attention. Why did he have to come here? Why couldn't he just leave her be? Theses were the questions flying through her head as she grip tightened on the table. Gesei could feel her nails cutting into the wood leaving marks.

"Since this meeting is over, should we head to the training grounds?" Gesei heard Juno address her about their fight. There was also Elaine insulting the girl, Burraku spewing something about making the newbie give a display. Then there was Ryohei shooting a snide remark back towards Elaine. Now normally Gesei would of been proud of her overly polite partner for the comment. But at that moment she was to occupied with the room feeling to small and to loud. Gesei ground her teeth before she looked toward Kamiko. "Why? Why are you letting them (him) come here! This is our base...our group! They have no right! Last time I checked we don't follow them we follow you." She bit out as she finally stood from her chair, her glare set on Kamiko. Kamiko was the only one who knew how Gesei felt about her father...The only one who knew what she was put through when he was around. "You're weak and nothing but their dog. You don't have power! You're nothing more then their puppet." Her voice was angry but there was also traces of betrayal.

"To let them just come in and do as they please." Gesei shook her head and laughed before she turned to leave. "You're pathetic." Was the last thing Gesei said before she started out of the meeting room. "Let's go Juno." Gesei wanted nothing more then to bask in the haze that came from when she gave into her bloodlust. She wanted...no needed to give into her instincts and forget about what troubled her. A smirk appeared on Gesei's face as she walked toward the training ground. Juno better be prepared, because with the mood she was in there was no way the Jashinist would be holding back now.

Mentioned:
@~\The Talentless/~ @JinxMonster @Mangekyō @Quintessence @Kasume Uchiha

Kamiko stood there ready to listen to whatever her members had to say. She was sure someone would argue or object to something she had went over. Mainly Gesei, one because she truly believed that the girl just liked to argue. Secondly because she knew the mention of the Originals coming...of her father coming would be the girl breaking point. "I'm sure we'll enthrall them with tales of simple assassinations and the like, Himura, but if its all the same, I would much prefer to continue my research. Always work to be done, regardless of the gravity of the visitors." The first to speck up had been Nakashima though his comment was mainly him excusing himself back to his research. Kamiko wanted to sigh, knowing that most of the room would follow suit and excuse themselves without her even dismissing them.

" Sensei Kamiko, i have arrived." Ah, Kasume had finally arrived. Kamiko nodded to the Uchiha before looking over to Juno. As if to confirm that this would be her new partner. It wasn't hard to see that Juno wasn't pleased with her new partner but she at least didn't voice her opinion. "So..Just anyone can join us now, hmmm?" Elaina on the other hand felt more inclined to voice her's. Kamiko sighed as she watched how Elaina interacted with Kasume. Couldn't there be one moment where someone wasn't mad at the other in this place...Yeah right.

"If I may speak, I agree Elaina. Gathering more and more members means more funds towards the organization, but we also need to ensure that these new members are able to hold their own." Attention drawn away from Elaina, Kamiko looked toward Burraku as he spoke. "I suggest some sort of display of power. I cannot be the only one who is curious of what these new members are capable of doing. And besides, we aren't running a charity. If they cannot keep up they will surely be left behind. You must agree, don't you Kamiko?" A display...more like a show. Kamiko knew better to believe that a display of power was all Burraku wanted. he was just a eager as some of the others to stir things up whenever the chance presented it's self. "I assure you Burraki that all of the member selected to be apart of the Akatsuki are for good reason. Though to doubt that is to doubt myself." She said as she flashed her Kerryugan at the man. Now she would allow the spar if Kasume so wished to do it but she wouldn't have her members to doubt their higher ups. The same higher ups that had selected her to be the leader of this very group.

"I'll be taking my leave now, I need a drink and the flowers are blossoming." Before Kamiko could further question Burraku, Ryohei walked up to her to excuse his self. She had heard him snap at Elaina for the way she had spoken to Kasume. Though before she could show her approval she heard a chair slamming onto the ground. Her scarlet eyes landed on Gesei, she should of known. Kamiko had been waiting for the Jashinist to speak up. "Why? Why are you letting them (him) come here! This is our base...our group! They have no right! Last time I checked we don't follow them we follow you." Kamiko would argue she would let Gesei say what she needed. Cause if there was one thing Gesei hated more then submitting it was her father. Not that she blamed her the man was cruel, he was the reason Gesei was the way she was. "You're weak and nothing but their dog. You don't have power! You're nothing more then their puppet." None of Gesei's words upset her, what upset her was the sound of betrayal in the girl's voice. You see, no matter how the two acted towards each other. Kamiko and Gesei were the closest things to friends each other had.

"To let them just come in and do as they please." Ttranslation 'How could you let him come here.' Kamiko had been around Gesei long enough to know the true meaning of her words. "You're pathetic." 'Traitor!' With those words Kamiko had to hold back a flinch. When Gesei had started to storm out, Kamiko didn't attempt to stop her. Sometimes it was best to just let her go and calm down.

Mentioned:
@CassieGirl @~\The Talentless/~ @Quintessence @Kasume Uchiha @QuakeUPSB

"I'm sorry but I told Gesei that I will fight with her first..." her voiced trailed off when she spoke to Burraku, Barraku was a mischievous person and to be honest, dealing with him was something Juno tried not to do. The true reason why she trailed off was because of what the new Uchiha had said, itching to fight. Great another blood thirsty character to join. Juno was not terribly happy about this, but of course she would have to deal. But Gesei exploded when she heard the news that Kamiko had to give, which meant she was going to probably explode in the training fields and end up doing some serious damage. She was started to regret the offer she had made to Gesei more and more.

This just made Juno feel very uneasy as she left with Gesei and made their way to the training field. Asuno tailed from behind, watching the two girls as they walked. On the way to their destination, Juno calmed herself down in order to keep a straight head, If she was taught anything, it was to keep a cool head in order to prevail... something a lot of people didn't do here. Some days she felt like an outcast in the base, was she the only one who had an actual goal for being here? Or was everyone hungry for chaos, She sighed at the thought.

Few moments later, Juno and Gesei found each other on each side of the battlefield, Juno turned to her spirit "Asuno... I'm not going to need your help on this one, stay down" Sure it seemed cocky at first, but Juno didn't want to end up killing someone in the base today, and she felt that if she stayed on her toes she could keep up with the Jashinist. Asuno replied with a groan and just sat with his legs crossed and arms dropped to his sides, Invisible to everyone else but Juno. She pulled out three senbon needles and held them between her fingers. "Gesei... you make the first move, But lets not try to kill each other please" She asked, changing to a more defensive stance.

@CassieGirl

Kasume watched Ryohei return a sly mark towards Elaina who gave attitude towards kasume, which made kasume smile. She was going to have friends and enemies and she had to get use to that fact. Soon, she watched the scene unfold with sensei Kamiko and Gensei. Gensei was upset about something that kasume wasn't sure about, she'll have to ask about it later when everything dies down. Gensei and Juno made their way towards the training grounds and Kasume felt that their battle was going to be close and fair. They both seemed strong and with gensei already pissed off as it is. It was going to be more interesting. She smirked, " I think im going to explore for a bit, I'll report back to Sensei after exploring." She bowed to her 1st in command and to Burraku. She left the Meeting room with no other word. She walked down the hall, looking around at her new home. She went outside to find some kind of training ground the best she got was a small open field, enough to practice but not much. She took a deep breath and mumbled, "Sharigan." Her eyes changed from a blue to a stage 3 Sharigan. She was excellent when it came to her sharigan but not to her standards. She stood her ground and Moved her fingers steadily to perform her Fire ball Jujitsu. (a jujitsu passed down through the uchiha clan. 'Fireball jujitsu!' she thought to herself and she blew a ball of fire the size of a boulder. It still wasn't enough to her. She punched and kicked the air as if she was fighting someone. Kasume wanted to fight Elaina due to her rudeness but kasume didn't know what Elaina could do, for now she would have to observe and watch. Kasume worked herself till her head and body ached for a break. Kasume sat in the burnt grass and took a deep breath, Thinking of today's events. "Maybe i can get burraku to spar with me.." she thought out loud.

Mentioned: @~\The Talentless/~ @JinxMonster @CassieGirl @Mangekyō @Quintessence @QuakeUPSB

Reactions: Quake
He smirked as he looked to Kamiko's flash of her Kerryugan. Oh great, he loved being threatened. "Come now Kamiko. You know how I get when you show me those eyes of yours~." He then sighed and shrugged. "Aw well. So is fate." He said before yawning and stretching. "Well, as much as I'd love to see you all tear yourselfs limb from limb, it's a beautiful day. And I'd love to spend it relaxing. Come Nakashima. Let's go for that drink you promised." He said as he lightly nudged the males arm before bursting into a laughter. "I kid I kid. Come on. Let's go outside." Before the male could object he grabbed his arm and began to pull him. He whistled lightly as he began to make his way out. Ahhh what clean air. He let go of the males arm before noticing the small scent of burning grass.

"Oh brother. Did someone set something on fire again?...'

He grumbled a she began to lead his partner to the fields. He paused seeing the new girl. What was her name again? Gosh there were so many new faces he could barely keep track.... Ah Kasume. That was it. He began to walk behind her leaning slightly inches away from her ear. "Speak the devils name and he shall appear." He said with a small laugh. "Well I was going to go for a drink with Nakashima but I wouldn't mind a bit of training with you new friend. Kasume, right? Sorry if I get it wrong. It's a bit embarrassing to see you know my name and I barely know yours." He said with a low chuckle.

"Nakashima here will be the judge. Or witness. Whichever really. Isn't that right buddy?" He said with a laugh as he roughly patted the males back. "Come now! Let us fight and then eat and then drink and then eat some more. Let's have a deal huh? You win, dinner and drinks for the both of you on me. If I lose, dinner and drinks of Nakashima."

The male snickered as he began to grab a hold of his still blooded coat and toss it aside.

Mentions:
@JinxMonster || @Kasume Uchiha || @Rax Rosetta

Collaboration with JinxMonster

Amethyst eyes stared out towards the ocean. The breeze off of the water carried the scent of salt as it attempted to sway his slicked back white hair. "We're almost there." Hidan said as a smirk crept it's way onto his face. Currently him and his feisty female traveling companion were resting on the edge of the forest. This would be last bit of land they would travel on for now. Since the rest of the trip would be over the ocean that would lead them to the young Akatsuki's base. Pushing away from the tree that he had been leaning against, Hidan made his way over to Sayuri. "So doll, any plans on what your going to do once I turn you over to your new home?" His amethyst eyes clashed with her Icy blues as he looked the woman over. Now the question may of sounded harmless but Hidan's true attentions were very clear in the way he looked at her. "You know that if you get to lonely you're always welcome to stay in my room while I'm around." The Jashinist grinned, he had been enjoying their little game of flirting throughout their journey.

Sayuri pretended to not pay attention to Hidan as she looked at her well manicured nails, purposely arching her back to make her assets look bigger. To be quite honest, she was enjoying Hidan's company even if they're practically flirting with each other. She finds his attitude a bit rude but at the same time, enjoyable. She felt like she can show her true self when she's around him thus, the reason why she's not acting calm and classy. As she thought about what she'll do once she get to her new home, she realized that she ha no idea. She was starting to feel a bit intimidated and nervous especially since she has no idea what kind of people her team mates will be. Sure she had heard stories about them but that's just it. All she knew about them was from the stories she heard. But of course, Sayuri decided to hide the feeling from Hidan and not ask anything about it. She cannot let him know what she's feeling and be teased for it. Besides, Hidan is not the right person to have a heart to heart talk.

"Oh, what were you saying, Hidan dear?" Sayuri said sweetly as she glanced at him, smiling so seductively as she faced him "I was busy thinking about far more handsome men than you..Well, not that I wasn't satisfied with your company. Its just that.. I know I can do better"

Hidan couldn't help but chuckle as he listened to Sayuri spew nonsense about men better then himself. HA! The poor naive woman didn't know what she was talking about. Though Hidan wouldn't object to showing her just how wrong she was. Making his way over to Sayuri, he smirked as he put his hands on the tree that was behind the girl as to block her in. "You can go ahead and keep thinking that, but I can assure you that there's no on better then I." He whispered next to her ear. Their bodies just barely touching but their body heat could still be felt on one another. "For now though, we must be on our way." Hidan said before pulling away from Sayuri with a smirk on his face. "I'll be more then happy to prove it to you once we get there though." He teased, Surprisingly to Hidan this little journey hadn't been a complete disaster. He had only thought about sacrificing her once and that was when he first had paired up with her. Though after that he found out that he had liked her feisty, say whatever she wanted attitude.

"Plus by now Gesei should know i'm coming. I'm sure she's just dying to see me." A Twisted smirk had plastered it's self across his face once again. When Hidan was around his daughter it was the furthest thing from a happy family reunion. Oh no, you see Hidan's only reason for having Gesei was because of orders from Jashin himself. The bloodlusting god had demanded that there was to be someone to take Hidan's place if anything ever happened to him. Hidan even knew that Gesei resented him for this but honestly that only made everything he did to the girl so much better. He loved being able to remind her that he was the one that had created her and that he could always replace her if she became unnecessary. It was nothing but a sick twisted game to Hidan when it came to Gesei.

All Sayuri could do was giggle before opening her giant fan, laying it on the floor before stepping on it. The dun fact about her fan is not only it is a weapon but also a mean of transportation. It was a neat little trick she learned from a blonde ninja she met when she was a kid. As Hidan mentioned his daughter, she giggled even more. Of course she had heard about Hidan's daughter, Gesei. "My, my. I almost forgot you have a daughter." Sayuri teased as she looked at Hidan, her eyes full of mischief. "Well, not that I mind. I can be a mother when I wanted to be. So, what do you say Hidan? Shall we break the news that she now have a new evil step mum?~" Of course, all of this was just teasing. Never in her whole life would she marry Hidan nor get married. She's too young for that! Besides, love and marriage would only hinder her from doing anything she loves.

Following behind Sayuri, Hidan stepped onto the woman's fan and smirked as he listened to her. The thought of telling Gesei that one of the new members was to be her step mother was just so entertaining. "I dare you to go ahead and try. She would most likely try to decapitate you on the spot." Gesei may of not been on her father level but she was definitely dangerous. "The last time I checked up on her. I had left her as the perfect image of a ticking time. I wonder if this time i'll get to see her truly explode?" A sadistic smile appeared as Hidan picture the blood thirsty teen. He wanted nothing more then to push the girl over the edge and watch her fall into her crazed blood driven instincts. She was so close, it had only taken him slowly stripping away the girl's humanity over the years. He had been preparing her since the day she was born so that she could truly properly serve Jashin. "But go ahead, I'd still love to see how she reacts though."

"Oh? Is that a challenge I hear?" Sayuri teased as he dared her. To be honest, she's quite intimidated by Hidan's daughter because she haven't met her yet. She doesn't know how Gesei fights or what her capabilities are but Sayuri firmly believes that she's much stronger. She's been training her whole life! No one can beat her experiences. "Maybe I'll tell her just to see her try to decapitate my head. But don't be mad at me if I did it first okay? Besides, we can always just make a baby as a replacement~" With a wink, Sayuri channeled her chakra on her fan before the two of them went flying to their destination.

With the speed of traveling by Sayuri's fan, it made getting across the ocean so much more easier. It took half the time that it would of took to take the hidden tunnel that lead to the island base. They were currently making their way through the fog that surround the base. "Papa's here!" Once the fog cleared, Hidan advised Sayuri to land on the top balcony. This would lead them into Kamiko's office where they could make their way downstairs. Hidan had been able to clearly sense that the others were on the lower level of the base. So he decided instead of just announcing his arrival he would sneak around for a bit to see what everyone was doing. Though in all reality he wanted to spy on Gesei and see what her reaction would be when he just appeared. "Look doll we're going to stay hidden for a bit. You're capable of concealing your chakra aren't you? Or is that something that's to much for you to handle?" Hidan teased as he watched her, once he was sure that her chakra was concealed he would start making his way down to the lower level of the base.

As they arrived at the island, Sayuri unconsciously gulped. Just by feeling the ambiance and chakra around her, she knew the new members of Akatsuki are capable. She glanced at Hidan for a moment, as if checking him if he can see how nervous she was at meeting them. She then silently landed the fan on the balcony and elegantly folded it before strapping it on her back.

"Really, Hidan? Papa's here?" Sayuri teased, hiding her true emotions by giggling. She can't be nervous right now! Especially with an original akatsuki around! She cannot show a sign of weakness! "You're such a selfish bastard. Not even introducing me as Mama~"

When Hidan mentioned concealing her chakra, she only rolled her eyes before focusing. Of curse she can do that! Concealing chakra is nothing but child's play. "Oh, Hidan you know I can take anything easily." she purred with a seductive smile, leaning in to press her chest against his before whispering "Unless, you want me to show you?~" With a sly wink and a quick spank on his bottom, Sayuri pushed him away from her and began walking around the hideout.

"Now come on. I know how much you love perving on your daughter. Let's find her and the rest of the group so we can get this over with"

• Love
Reactions: CassieGirl
[fieldbox="Arrival, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Ryu Yamanaka | Demon of the Leaf | Akatsuki Hideout; Exterior

The blonde woman's approach hidden amid the thick fog that surrounded her destination; a place many in the region had offered varied tales about its purpose. To most, her destination simply seemed to be a place of superstition and legend; nothing to particularly garner interest in a land like this one. For those few who knew its true purpose, it was either a home or a dangerous place which none should ever approach. A place housing the most bloodthirsty and dangerous which the shinobi world had to offer. Needless to say, many would not consider going to visit such a place to be a terribly inviting proposition. Certainly not something they would be doing with anything resembling relief in their hearts. Something that the woman could say was true for herself; as she felt relief for the fact that she would finally be among others who could help her with her desires. Yes, the Yamanaka was seeking out the Akatsuki one her own; uninvited and unexpected. Not with some fool's errand to erase the group; but instead with the desire to become one of the infamous criminal organization.

Finally seeing the island suddenly emerge from the thick fog, the woman allowed a brief half smirk to grow on her lips as she moved further towards the place which was to become her home. She knew that the group likely was unaware of her presence still, thanks to the active concealment of her chakra which the woman had been performing since entering the fog. As she began to make a quick climb up the rock, Ryu pulled a half-mask up to obscure the lower half of her face for the first meeting with the group. While she planned to join the Akatsuki, it would certainly be a serious mistake to say that Ryu trusted these individuals in the slightest. So she needed to take precautions before revealing herself to group; even the small ones such as hiding the lower half of her face from sight. As she approached the top of the rock, Ryu thought back to everything which had led her to this point. After all, she had certainly come far from the young girl who had been completely wrapped up in her perfect life with some boy. Johnathon. That was his name, the boy who she had loved with all her heart until the day she left. Even then, she couldn't deny that some aspect of her love burned on still. That was also the same one who had been her most recent victim; if only the fool had listened to her and hadn't followed. She wouldn't have had to kill him. Did she regret doing so? No. It had to be done, and she had come to terms with the fact.

Suddenly, those outside of the compound would notice that a blonde-haired woman wearing a half-mask had appeared on the grounds. Forming a single seal with her hand, Ryu dropped the chakra concealment and studied those who were outside. It appeared to be a male or two, not anybody who looked particularly intimidating. Slowly dropping her hand to her side, Ryu fixed every member nearby with a confident stare; to show that she was not intimidated by the group. "For an organization with such reputation, your security needs some work." she said in a blunt manner, no emotions being given away in her voice as she stood still. "I trust this to be the Akatsuki? I come to talk, not fight. My name is Ryu Yamanaka." she said simply, waiting to hear any response. Those from Konohagakure, or who had heard word around the surrounding areas would surely recognize the name. As Ryu knew that her name was commonly associated with her other moniker and rather well known in those parts...

The Demon of the Leaf has arrived.[/hr]​

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
The scraping of whetstone across metal could be heard with each step of Takibi's approach to the training grounds following the migration of a few of their numbers after the meeting. For those who had been here as long as he, it wasn't uncommon for him to wander while he worked on metal; however, while expected, he suspected it was also a common source of annoyance although he, unfortunately, did not care about how they felt. His current meandering was driven about by the curiosity brought by several sources of unfamiliar chakra, that, and he could never turn down the chance to study the others' combat techniques.
"For an organization with such reputation, your security needs some work." she said in a blunt manner, no emotions being given away in her voice as she stood still. "I trust this to be the Akatsuki? I come to talk, not fight. My name is Ryu Yamanaka."
By the time he emerged onto the grounds, the masked shinobi could be seen sharpening a broken kama blade pilfered from some unfortunate victim, although everyone's attention would no doubt be focused on the newcomer. Her demeanor and words suggested that she was either that dangerous, or she was just another big talker and Takibi was leaning towards the latter explanation. Still, he would let her have her special entrance, but could not quite suppress his urge to snark.

"Do you ask a fire why it does not stop your hand when you shove it in?"

Although his masked features do not show, but he turned his attention back to the kama blade, pausing his sharpening in order to inspect its edge. Much to his satisfaction, his work with this one was almost done, which would prove fortunate should this Yamanaka take offense.

Last edited:
Kasume sat in the burnt grass and closed her eyes taking in the air. Soon she heard footsteps behind her. She retrieved her kunai. " Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Burraku said into her ear. She chuckled and she stood and turned towards him, Her Blue eyes making contact with his. " Well I was going to go for a drink with Nakashima but I wouldn't mind a bit of training with you new friend. Kasume, right? Sorry if I get it wrong. It's a bit embarrassing to see you know my name and I barely know yours." Kasume smirked, she needed a little pain in her life. "Come now! Let us fight and then eat and then drink and then eat some more. Let's have a deal huh? You win, dinner and drinks for the both of you on me. If I lose, dinner and drinks of Nakashima."
Kasume grinned. " Fight, Drinking and eating. Great way to celebrate my membership of the akatsuki . I'm in." Kasume Stretched her legs and arms. "I'm already warmed up, Let's get this show on the road!" "Sharigan!" Her eyes changed from blue to stage 3 sharigan. "Don't go easy on me Burraku~~" she giggled flirtatiously. 'Focus keep your mind steady and watch every attack.' She thought to herself and she got into her defense stance.

Mentioned: @Quintessence

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Shoji began his new journey quite docile, sitting firmly on a smooth surfaced rock structure on the side of a hill that dipped violently into the ocean. His foot was carefully positioned right behind the drop off of the hill, the small grasses brushed against his toes while the gentle breeze brushed against his face. His hands rested inside each sleeve of his akatsuki cloak, and his posture remains a standstill with only a slight grin to show. Over his shoulder the akatsuki base can be seen not too far away.

''Its a good thing i didn't have anything scheduled for today, the weather is quite nice.''

As he thought this a incoming transmission came through his ring, Kamiko, the leader of the current akatsuki ordered everyone to report back at the base for what would seem to be a meetup of sorts. With a blank expression Shoji merely sat still, in sorts he was being rebellious as he decided to stay where he was for a few more minutes to enjoy himself a bit before leaving to do his duty. Whilst enjoying his ''day-off'' he sensed chakra moving across the ocean that was heading towards the base. The feeling of this chakra was odd, different from the others that he senses on the daily. This situation brought about curiosity within Shoji and as such he conjured his sand through the ground below him and onto his feet where it then slowly formed a cloud structure. This sand cloud lifted Shoji up from the ground and into the air to essentially fly him towards the base.

Without a mumble Shoji opens the front doors and walked right in after the sand cloud landed and returned immediately to its loose sand state. with only a hum he took a calm walk down towards the training room, as he could sense the chakra emitting from that location.

''Are you all fighting already? What a glorious welcome, the hot, steamy, welcome of a fireball aftermath.''

Shoji said as just before he walked right into the room, his hands still remaining inside of his sleeves.

''Weird.. where did that weird chakra go?'' He thought to himself, Shoji twisted his head left, right, then left again in attempt to sense it again but in the end could not. His headband glared with cleanliness, although there was a man-made scratch across it the metal around it and the symbol was still smooth like butter, as if it were cleaned everyday. His red hair, although not tied up like usually, it laid flat on his head, letting the bangs flow gently with the slightest movement. It resembled that of Itachi, although shorter in complex, his environmental aura, similar to that of the famous Itachi, silent, fearless, yet without any pre-adjustments or reasoning still in-sighted fear into others that of weaker status even when he would just stand still.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Having left the meeting room, Elaina had made her way outside towards an open, grassy clearing around the backside of the Akatsuki base. This space was one of her favorite places on the island, and it was well known among the group that the small clearing was her own, personal space; somewhere she went to be alone with her thoughts. As she made her way out to the center of the field, the young shinobi took cautious, deliberately slow steps to her grassy seat. This was due to the fact that the entire field had Elaina's chakra threads running through it every which way in a large spider web design, and one misstep would cause one of her traps to spring, something even she didn't particularly want to deal with. Finding her seat, Elaina sat down and placed her palm face down on the ground.

"Thread Art: Release."

Upon releasing the jutsu she had placed over the field, Elaina sat down and opened up a small book she had stored within her robe. She was still a bit irked by all that had happened, and hoped she could sit for a moment and clear her head. As she turned the pages of her book, Elaina realized she wasn't really reading anymore. Instead, she was sensing the different chakras flaring up around the island. Some of them were other members of the Akatsuki going at it, but some of them were different..New, in fact.

"So...they're here already. That was quick." Elaina commented, unsure if the unfamiliar chakras were the Originals, the new members, or both. She thought about getting up and meeting them, but decided against it. If Kamiko or someone else needed her, they could always communicate through the rings they possessed.

Laying back down, Elaina turned back to leafing through the pages of her book, her mind still wandering. Realizing she was unarmed in the middle of a clearing, she threw down a couple quick hand seals, reactivating her previous jutsu in case anyone got any wise ideas of disturbing her.

"Thread Art: Widow's Barrier."

Low levels of Elaine's chakra resurged through the threads splayed across the field, rearming the traps and weapons Elaina had hidden beneath the ground. Her unique technique, Widow's Barrier, wasn't a particularly powerful or special skill, but was used mainly for trapping enemies, prey, or whatever other unwelcome creatures came her way, and was a great defensive technique for grounded opponents.

Confident in her barrier, Elaine returned to her scheduled reading, wondering what else the day had in store for her.

Ryohei sat atop the structure with one leg tucked under the other which created an arch as it 'stood'. One of Ryohei's arms had slipped from the sleeve of his ebony colored keikogi and haori, leaving it to wave like a flag behind him as it rested on his shoulders. Because of the way his arm was positioned, alongside his abdomen, as his keikogi was acting like a sort of sling, bore his defined chest which was rippling with undulate muscles. The hand that was hung from his stomach, his right hand, delicately cradled the small sake bowl while his left held his kiseru, a long slender pipe which burned the kizami, a finely shredded tobacco that somewhat resembled hair.

With his dark tresses cascading in a long black river behind him Ryohei sat comfortably from his perch enjoying his drink and a good smoke. His 'vision' took in all the sights before it--the scents, the sounds, the sensations that pulsated through the air. He could tell two pairs of people were in the midst of combat: Gesei and Juno as well as Kasume and Burraku as well as Elaine who'd set up 'threads' like a woven tapestry throughout the ground and especially centered on her. Ryohei lifted his right hand gently placing the dish against his full lips and allowed fully fragrant to waft through his nostrils as the fine balance between acidity and sweetness flowed over his tongue with each sip.

Afterwards, he would bring the pipe to his lips which pursed slightly to accept it and make a draw before lowering his hand back to his leg. This batch was a bit lighter than he was used to--not weak, as it was still quite rich. It also had a sort of green tea aftertaste as he exhaled slowly, breathing the smoke into a small cloud in front of him as he watched over everyone.

Training_Grounds.jpg

(Training grounds Photo provided by @JinxMonster )

By the time Gesei and Juno had made it to the training grounds, her vision was being clouded by her bloodlust once again. She had already been angry about not being able to kill while away. So Kamiko's announcement about her father coming had only pushed her further over the edge. She wanted blood and she wanted it now! Gesei's amethyst eyes followed Juno's every move as a sickening smirk spread across her face. She watched as Juno told her spirit to stay out of their match, not that she cared. Gesei wanted a challenge and if the spirit could provide it she was willing to fight it. But that didn't matter right now, all that mattered was collecting the blood she craved so dearly.

"Gesei... you make the first move, But lets not try to kill each other please" Try not to? Ha, they'd see about that. "I can't promise that. SO just remember that you're the one that came up with this." Gesei raised her scythe and smirked before she crouched down. In seconds she had lunched herself from her spot and was swinging her scythe wildly. An insane laughter was escaping the girl along with a chant. "Blood, blood, blood. I want it! Screams, Pain , Agony! I want it all." Gesei growled out each word after every swipe of her weapon. In her blood thirst fit all of Gesei's senses were enhanced, her instincts are what she allowed to control her. She was in a completely primal state, where her reason was almost completely gone.

Mentioned:
@~\The Talentless/~

"Blood, blood, blood. I want it! Screams, Pain , Agony! I want it all."

Juno watched as the blood thirsty animal made her way to her prey. It was like watching it happen in slow motion, the scythe just swinging through the air, occasionally hitting dirt and grass throwing up blades of grass into the air, making her mark in the ground. Juno was lost in thought at this point in time, for some reason her situation brought her back.

"Juno!" A large masculine voice boomed.

"Huh? what, oh sensei" She spoke looking up above her, Yusuki, Her sensei, his hand was on her shoulder. The young Juno seemed to be rather embarrassed. She was sat with her legs crossed on the dirt. There was a mark carved into the dirt, a small line, Asuno was standing right next to her. It was an open field surrounded by oak trees, and a small river cutting through it. The running water was very calming to the young girls ears, to bad the calm aura was almost obliterated when Yusuki's drill Sargent voice kicked in

"Juno, It's not very shinobi like to be staring off into the distance, you gotta focus. Asuno is gonna be your ticket to getting through the Jounin exams alive, now give it another try" The rather large man spoke, Juno nodded and put her hands together forming the tiger hand sign and focused her chakra, and closed her eyes. Then suddenly her eyes felt open, but she was in a new body, the world was more deprived of color now, in shades of grey and blue. She was now in Asuno, one with him. She looked down to see her own body, hunched over limp. This was a jutsu that she herself had created, basically a slightly different version of the Mind Body Switch Technique, Where the victim has to work with the user, almost to be as one. It was still in the works, and only worked when used on Asuno.

Juno was supposed to control Asuno and get him to walk to the other side of the line that was on the ground, 5 feet away. It seemed easy, but the hard part is, Juno has to get Asuno to give her full control and not fight back, and with Asuno being stubborn as hell, it proved to be difficult. But this time would be different. "Alright, come big guy, we gotta work together. " Juno told Asuno, Asuno just replied with "wE" For anyone who was outside of spirits body, you could hear the voices talking to each other, But it had a echo effect to it. The spirit took two steps forward, Yusuki, who could see the spirit, held back a gasp, he didn't want to jinx anything. The spirit halted on the third step, and grunted. "Asuno!" a voice echoed from the dark being "This is for us, now move your god damn legs!" And the spirit did as instructed and moved, stepping over the line. Juno who was so excited from the accomplishment completely lost focus, and returned to her normal body, and snapped right up. "I did it! Yusuki! I did it!"

"I knew you could do it, just gotta take charge, come on I'll go buy you some chai tea, my treat" Her sensei replied.

"Really?!" Juno exclaimed

"yeah yeah, don't get to excited, afterwards we gotta help you focus better."

"focus.....?"

Juno snapped back to reality, Gesei was now just a foot getting ready to slice at Juno. "Focus!" she said out loud, she had let her guard down, she had to move quickly, dodging left and right, each swipe of Gesei's scythe was extremely close from hitting it's target. She made it out of the way at least ten times, moving with incredible speed, but it was no match for the Jashinist. The scythe was coming down on her, so she crossed her arms, and stopped it with all her strength, her arms crossed on the staff part of the weapon. Juno felt a sharp pain shoot down her left arm, she lifted up her leg and kicked Gesei back and did a back flip away, throwing a few senbon needles at Gesei to save her some time to recover.

Juno landed in a kneeling position, holder her left upper arm, it was warm and wet. She looked down to see a gash, It had cut open her arm, and blood stained the clothing around the wound and trailed down her arm and dripped off her finger tips. "G-Gesei, what the hell did I say?" she asked "I think we need to stop for a second" Juno finished, sweat dripping down her forehead. She was definitely not prepared for this.

@CassieGirl

Last edited:
Gesei laughed as Juno kicked her back, the Jashinist simply planted her feet as she slide back. "That's right fight back. I love it when they struggle." Her words were said out loud but more to herself then anyone else. Gesei's amethyst eyes glanced to her weapon when a sweet coppery smell made it's way to her. Her twisted smile only grew when she noticed the red liquid on her scythe. "Blood." She purred out sweetly before she leaned up to lick her blade. Detracted she paid no attention to the senbon needles flying towards her. The Jashinist only shivered when the weapon dug into her skin. "Pain." She giggled before she looked at Juno and smiled. Oh yes, this was what Gesei needed. The blood and the pain only excited her, their was only one thing left that would make it perfect. Her prey's Screams!

"G-Gesei, what the hell did I say?" Gesei only started to walk towards Juno with a crazed smile. "I think we need to stop for a second" This only caused Gesei to laugh at the girl. Stop? Not a chance. "Don't worry, it will be over before you know it. But first you scream." Gesei said before she dropped her scythe to the ground. The Jashinist smirked as the Jashin symbol appeared at her feet. The blood that had been on her scythe was just enough for her to preform her ritual. "Tell me Juno, how much pain can you take?" She asked before she grabbed a Kunai out of her pocket and ran it across her palm. Gesei smirked as she looked over to Juno knowing the wound would appear on the girl as well. She'd enjoy playing with the girl for awhile before she went for the more deadly wounds. "Will you cry? Or will you just pass out before I even finish you off? One things for sure...You will scream!" Gesei yelled out before she slammed the kunai into her shoulder.

Mentioned:
@~\The Talentless/~

"Don't worry, it will be over before you know it. But first you scream."

The tone that Gesei had made a shiver go down Juno's spine. This was not going as planned, She could feel Asuno becoming very anxious to get into battle. But things would be much worse if she had let him, she stood up straight. "Gesei! This is going to far" She spoke as if she was in the middle of defusing a bomb.

"Tell me Juno, how much pain can you take?"

Juno's eyes widened as she saw the triangular symbol appear under her feet, the power of a Jashinist. She watched as the twisted girl cut a her palm, and soon she felt the same pain in her right hand. Blood began to pool in her hand. Juno's face was now as white as a ghost. This was the power of a Jashinist, something Juno only had heard of before hand, now she was getting a first hand experience with it. This is bad....

"Will you cry? Or will you just pass out before I even finish you off? One things for sure...You will scream!"

The young girls body went warm, her whole chest then felt very cold before the pain set in. She screamed as the pain was now practically unbearable, She had been hit with kunai before, but the feeling of it shoved in forcefully was a different story. She looked down to see her shoulder, blood stained her clothing, from her right shoulder down to her lower stomach. Juno then felt weak, and dizzy, she stumbled back, before she watched as the ground came to kiss her face. Her vision was now blurry, and soon it went dark.

A grunt came from Asuno, who had now stood up from his sitting position. he was now visible to Gesei. The dark Humanoid walked over to Juno's now unconscious body, and knelt down placing a hand on her head. He then snapped up and took a couple steps forward in Gesei's direction, his body movements were very stiff, and almost mechanical. It stood still for only a moment before its head tilted ever so slightly, It had no face, but it didn't need one to show how angry it was, the tension in the air was enough tell.

" hOw... MuCh... PaIn... CaN... yOu... TaKe? " The spirit quoted Gesei's work from before, his voice monotone and cold. Asuno then knelt down, placing both hands on the ground getting into a pouncing position " oNe... ThInGs... FoR... SuRe... BlOod..." The spirit then jumped into the air, gaining some serious speed and air, a trail of black smoke following it as it goes. Its path was heading straight for Gesei, it delivered a heavy kick straight to her stomach. And once Gesei hunched over from the gut kick, Asuno grabbed onto her head with one hand. "fIgHt... BaCk... i LoVe It WhEn ThEy StRuGgLe" The spirit then threw Gesei behind her as if she was nothing but a tennis ball straight for the wall of the base, before turning around and going into a full sprint in her direction. "PaIn!"

@CassieGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.