Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright welp, my surgery got cancelled cause of a doctors error so i won't have to worry about not being able to post and such for a little while >_>.

Not sure if gusta....

IDK how pressing the surgery is but I know the feels. My brother recently had surgery to remove a few tumours from his throat and chest. Hopefully it all gets resolved soon.

Well mine's more aesthetic than practical, cause i have pectus excavatum (an indentation in my chest.) and getting it fixed would allow me to breathe easier and help support my heart more, i won't die if i don't get it, and apparently it also gives me a better 'Quality of Life', whatever the hell that is... But back to Naruto/Roleplay, cause only reason i posted that is cause i wanted you guys to know the reason that i wouldn't be able to do much >_>.

Ah, I have that too. Never felt any problems with it though (but I'll admit I'm not too good with endurance sports) Did not know there was surgery to fix it.

Oh yea, there is, basically they put a special malleable metal bar under your chest, i did a metal allergy test on friday and found i was allergic to the metals in the bar but the doctors never got the message (and i mean blisters reactionary), so it would have been terrible if i didn't clear that up, because the bar stays in you for 2 years >_<

@thirteenorphans um, i actually hadn't accepted your CS yet, since your character could still know 2 D-Rank or 1 C-Rank jutsu (as specified in the CS on the original post.), you don't have to delete your post in IC, but please update it with 2 D-rank or 1 C-rank jutsu >_<.

@Everyone
If you make a CS, please wait until i actually post saying it's accepted >_>

Important Notice

I have Added 2 How Things Work on Special Projects and Summoning Contracts, be sure to read Both, doesn't matter what rank you character is.

@Yaoi Master Gavin

I'll have something posted today. Completely thought I posted something.

I too have had such lapses in memory.

Has anyone put their summonings in their CS? o.o wanna see an example before I put mine >.<

@Shoske actually you're the only one with a summoning currently ^^

@thirteenorphans um, i actually hadn't accepted your CS yet, since your character could still know 2 D-Rank or 1 C-Rank jutsu (as specified in the CS on the original post.), you don't have to delete your post in IC, but please update it with 2 D-rank or 1 C-rank jutsu >_<.
@Everyone
If you make a CS, please wait until i actually post saying it's accepted >_>
Sorry, jumped the gun there. I added two jutsu, let me know if I can take them, the rank, and the chakra cost.

@thirteenorphans for Hell Viewing Technique, in parenthesis next to it, put (Costs 100 Chakra, Chance to stun the Target for 1 round(the target decides if it does stun, since the target will also choose what they see in the Hell Viewing Technique.))

next to Roof Tile Shuriken put (100 Chakra every 15 Roof Tiles.)

After that everything fine and your character's accepted ^^.

@mahigan yo sorry for not replying for a little while, been busy and i didn't want to make my Round short and weak >_<, making the post now ^^.

Err... Sorry for not posting yet. I've been meaning to get around to it, but I keep getting distracted by Assassin's Creed Unity.

@mahigan Alright, posted a reply to your moves ^^.

@Phantom Zero meh, as long as you aren't inactive for a week or so i'm good, after all i know how you feel, since i keep getting distracted by The Binding of Isaac Rebirth on my PS4...

Status
Not open for further replies.