Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hokage will randomly appear around the game. Just showing up at the most random times and places.

So, question since I'm going for a D-rank mission. Want me to pick some random, simple task myself and have her do it?

Well generally for D-Ranks there's a few things you could have her do.

1. Just say that she went and accepted 1/2/a few D-Ranks than timeskip to when you finished them.

2. Think of a random simple task (getting an old lady groceries, or if you were lucky enough to be born in Konoha, capture the demon cat Tora.), and make a post of her doing it, of which at the end i'll tell you how much ryo she got depending on what type of D-Rank mission it was and how many of them she did.

3. Your Kage will assign you 1/2/some D-Ranks with Ryo as the reward, by their judgement of course of how much Ryo that would be, and the team/person assigned makes Posts about completing them.

Since your village doesn't have a Kage you could pick from the first 2 or make up some other option that i completely overlooked/forgot/did not think of.

@thirteenorphans don't forget to turn in the mission later to get your reward ^^

@KyuubKitsune9 @Yaoi Master Gavin

Sorry about that. I didn't intend for that but it just kinda happened and I just saw this post you made about it. I will make sure that doesn't happen in the future. I'm talking about the actin fighting.

Ah yeah, it's fine, over and done with ^^

Will have a CS up tomorrow. I'm drunk so I don't trust myself enough to write the cs without major mistakes. How I wrote this without mistakes, I don't know. Lol

I'm not dead!

I'll stop being sleep deprived and post tomorrah.

Name: Yoruichi Senou

Appearance:
bleach__shihouin_yuushirou_spoiler_by_sideburn004-d86yehv.jpg

yoruichi__genderbent__by_lilak_rain-d67sxft.jpg

Village: Kirigakure

Bijuu: Nanabi, Sevena tailed Rhino Beetle, Choumei

First Element: Wind

Second Element: Earth (later on)

Clan: N/A

Weapons/Equipment: Basic Genin Equipment. Two medium sized bladed war fans

Family: Kenji Senou - Father(Deceased), Yushiro Senou - Mother(Deceased), (open to siblings)

Teacher: Reiko Yuki (Mizukage)

Teammate(s): Koizumi Shizuka

Past: Born to a pair of average Shinobi, Yoruichi was orphaned at the young age of only a year old. The Kirigakure orphanage being as it was, he had a rather tough life. At the age of five he ran away, never staying in one part of the village for too long. It was only when he entered the academy that he realized he was a bit different from other people. He always attracted insects and other bugs. It made people wary of him especially the other students but, still he tried his best to ignore their jeering and focus on his training. During his training, Yoruichi discovered his affinity with a war fan and has since made it his primary weapon.

Personality: Yoruichi is a rather shy boy, choosing to keep to himself often. Due to the wariness he causes others, he often just stays away from people. Yoruichi is a very independent person, not one to ask for help even when he needs it. He is stubborn and even a little sarcastic when annoyed. When angered, which can occur frequently, all traces of the shy boy are gone and he is vicious. Yoruichi will go for the throat, figuratively and literally when fighting, be it verbal or physical.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: C (Basic Academy Style)
Ninjutsu: D
Genjutsu: E (Practically a Novice)
Kenjutsu: D
Fuuinjutsu: D
Shurikenjutsu: C
Tessenjutsu(War Fan Technique): C

Doujutsu: N/A
Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: N/A

---Jutsu---

Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
Hidden Mist Technique (300 Chakra to perform, 50 per min. to maintain)
Sickle Weasle Technique (200 Chakra to perform, 200 per min. to maintain

---Stats---

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Handseal Speed: 5 (+1)
Agility: 5 (+2)
Intelligence: 5 (+2)
Knowledge: 5 (+2)
Chakra Control: 50% (+2)
Chakra: 50%, 120,000
Finesse: 3 (+3)
Stamina: 8
Ryo (Money): 2,000

---Inventory---

- Two Bladed War Fans
- kunai 50x
- shuriken 25x
- Ryo 2,000x
- 2 feet of regular wire

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright character sheet accepted ^^

Just a quick question. How much chakra should the sickle weasle techniqueneed to use and maintain?

Yea,figuring that out now, had to get some food first XD

200 to cast, 200 to maintain (as it is a strong Wind technique if used correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.