Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predict movements, see chakra, see through Natural Mists, cast small (really miniscule) illusions, and everything else listed on the actual ability page.

Well now that we have a ruling I suppose an edit is in order.

...Wasn't there a rule in the OP about D-ranks being something you didn't have to RP out, just say that you did them? Could've sworn there was...

Anyway, I'll probably send 'em to you, Mahigan, after I'm done some D-list missions or character training.

Also, I'm adding Kenjutsu (No Style/Pretend Swordsman) to Minori's CS. Almost forgot the most obvious hero trope of them all: Heroes Prefer Swords.

@Phantom Zero yup , there is, so you would just make a post saying your character did like 2 d-ranks before heading out to the training grounds to train in something.

Be sure to read the How Progression Works section when training ^^.

@mahigan yo, your characters are under attack by unknown sources, whatcha gonna do?

omg
I knew this day was coming but I didn't expect it to be so soon XP

XD, that made me laugh :3

<_<... I'm gonna wait for a bit seeing as how an edit wasn't made.

ANd now Jessica can edit hers for the changed info.

Alright just to warn you guys, on November 17th i'm getting surgery and it's a 5 day recovery period so i might not be able to post during the entirety of that time >_<. This is just to warn you guys in advance just in case something happens >_>.

Do you have room for one more? I am very interested in joining.

There's no limit to the amount of players, so of course you can join ^^

@Avower alright, makes me sad that i won't get to see your character in play but i understand ^^

Name: Koizumi Shizuka
Appearance: Shizuka is 4'11"; her entire body is quite thin with fair skin. She has platinum blonde hair that she keeps in a hime cut, but the back of the hair is usually hidden by the clothes she is wearing. Her eyes are gray with a gold tint in the center. The village headband is kept on her forehead, but is slightly lower on the left side as if it isn't tightened all the way. She keeps her shuriken pouch on her left leg and prefers to wear a red cloak when not on missions; Shizuka wears a darker cloak on missions with the hood usually up to hide her hair. The ninjato she carries is always kept on her back with the hilt of the sword by her left shoulder.

ShizukaChan_zps1kk8pkcw.jpg

Village: Kirigakure
First Element: Lightning
Second Element: None
Clan: None known.
Weapons/Equipment: Ninjato
Family:
Koizumi Yoichi – Father, Adopted (Age: 39)
Koizumi Haruna – Mother, Adopted (Age: 37)
Koizumi Riichi – Brother, Adopted (Age: 20)
Koizumi Nanami – Sister, Adopted (Age: 13)
Teacher: Reiko Yuki
Past: Shizuka's mother was a member of the Kirigakure hunter-nin unit, and she was killed when Shizuka was a year old. Her mother's closest friend, Haruna, was set up as the godparent to Shizuka. The Koizumi family, however, were not shinobi. They owned a restaurant. Shizuka's mother had her friend promise to let her daughter attend the academy like she did. Shizuka graduated near the bottom of the class, partially because she helped her adopted family work. Even since graduating, she still spends the time that she isn't on missions or training helping the family business that she now lives above.

Personality: Shizuka always seems to be in a good mood, no matter what happens. She is often kind, generous, and forgiving, but she loses her temper very quickly in the right circumstances. She often seems distracted with something most of the time; her attention seemingly on something not even remotely related to the current situation. She often voices whatever is going through her head while she is such distracted, confusingly for anyone paying attention to her.

Taijutsu: A (4% out of 250% S-Rank) (Basic Academy Style)
Ninjutsu: A (195% out of 250% to S-Rank)
Genjutsu: D
Kenjutsu: B ( 73% out of 150% to A-Rank) (Crashing Wave Style)
Fuuinjutsu: B (1% out of 150% to A-Rank)
Shurikenjutsu: C
Dojutsu Violet Triangle Eye: (Stage 3)

---Jutsu---

Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's
50 Chakra.)
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique (Costs 100 Chakra, Chance to stun the Target for 1 round(the target decides if it does stun, since the target will also choose what they see in the Hell Viewing Technique.)

Roof Tile Shuriken (100 Chakra every 15 Roof Tiles.)
Shadow Clone Jutsu (5000 chakra per clone)
Lightning Style: Lightning Gun - 3000 chakra to fire​
Name: Lightning Gun
Clan: None
Handseal's: 15
Type: Lightning ninjutsu
Chakra Control: 80%
Chakra Cost: 3000 to fire
Description: After completeing a series of hand-seals user makes their right hand like that of a gun, a small rotating ball of focused lighting appears, and you 'fire' it. It increases in speed and power the longer it travels, due to lightning's nature.
Lightning Style: Strobe Flash: 1500 to cast, 200 to maintain
Name: Strobe Flash
Clan: None
Handseal's: 6
Type: Lightning ninjutsu
Chakra Control: 75%
Chakra Cost: 1,500 to cast, 200 to maintain
Description: After doing the hands signs, several seconds of bright and rapidly flashing light emanates from the user, disorienting people around them and potentially temporarily blinding them.
B-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Lightning Barrage - 2750 Chakra per ball
D-rank Ninjutsu: Sexy Jutsu - 2250 Chakra
C-rank Ninjutsu: Sexy Jutsu: Harem Technique - 5000 Chakra
C-rank Ninjutsu: Sexy Jutsu: BoyxBoy - 4500 Chakra
C-rank Ninjutsu: Sexy Jutsu: GirlxGirl - 5000 Chakra
A-rank Ninjutsu: Rasengan - 9000 Chakra
A-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Shadow Clone Jutsu - 4750 per clone
A-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Lightning Ray Blast - 73750 Chakra
B-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Lightning Field - 2000 Chakra to start 500 Chakra to maintain
A-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Rotating Lightning Rocket - 74750 Chakra
S-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Rasengan Drill -99500 Chakra
S-rank Ninjutsu: Flying Raijin - 16750 Chakra
S-rank Ninjutsu: Flying Raijin: Guiding Thunder - 20750 Chakra
B-rank Ninjutsu: Flying Raijin Slash - 7750 Chakra
A-rank Ninjutsu: Flying Raijin: Second Step - 12000 Chakra
Stage One: Stage one when active shuts off the users Pain receptors, meaning they can't feel pain, increases their chakra amount a little bit (+500), grants a higher amount of Chakra control (+15%) and the user can 'feel' around them, though how large the radius they can 'feel' around them is dependent on how much they train with it.

Stage one is unlocked by experience exetreme happiness and excitement (almost euphoric)

Stage Two: Stage 2 when active does the same as Stage one, but their chakra amount increases much more (+2000), chakra control is increased more (+17%), and grants the user the ability to see into the future when a pulse of chakra (-100) is sent to their eyes. How far they can see into the future is dependent on how much they train with it. First time users can only see .5 seconds into the future.

Stage two is unlocked by experiencing great anger and rage (almost beserker-like which is exetremely hard to accomplish)

Stage Three: Stage 3 when active does the same as stage 1 and 2 but their chakra amount increases by an even greater amount (+5000), chakra control is increased a little more (+19%), and the user can change their Chakra Nature/Element using Chakra (-4000). Changing Chakra Nature/Element is not permanent, it's only changed to that nature when it's activated. when it's turned off the users chakra nature/element returns back to their original element/nature.

Stage three is unlocked by experiencing great pain and sadness (almost suicidal)

Final Stage: The Final Stage when active does the same as the previous stages, but their chakra amount increases even more (+10,000), chakra control is increase a little more (+20%), and the user can Summon and Fuse with 'Demons' from the Demon Summoning Realm. Fusing with a demon costs excessively large amounts of chakra (-30,000) and even more to maintain it (-25,000 per round when fused). The effects and skills of fusing depends on the Demon (player) and the effects revert and the demon unfuses and desummons once it is deactivated. The user CANNOT summon any of the Bijuu though, and they still follow the Summoning Chakra Costs. Fusing also presents a large danger with the Demon taking over their body if they don't have enough will.

The Final Stage is unlocked by dying once. Once the user dies they will be sent to hell to 'negotiate' with the king of demons there. If the deal is accepted by the king than the user is revived and has access to the final stage. If not then the user dies (If they are part of a village they will wake up in the hospital but they won't be able to access the final stage or negotiate with the king of demons for the rest of their life.)

(Costs Future sight costs 5 chakra less)

Rapid Healing and Regeneration', Small wounds (Likes small cuts) heal in seconds, Medium Wounds (Kunai stab/pierce wounds, Shuriken wounds, large cuts) healing in a few minutes (2-3 minutes), large wounds (Large deep cuts, large impaling holes) heal in 4-5 hours, and Limbs regenerate after 1-2 days.

Bijuu Mode Mastery: 4 Tails', can speak with Kyuubi in mindscape

So for All Jinchuuuriki, each tail multiplies all your stats except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge by 2 + 1 per tail. So this is how it'd look.

1-tail: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 2.

2-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 3.

3-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 4.

4-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 5.

5-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 6.

6-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 7.

7-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 8.

8-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 9.

9-tails: All Stats (except Chakra Control, Intelligence, and Knowledge) Multiplied by 10.

When you become friends with your Bijuu and learn their true name, you can enter 'Pure Bijuu Mode' like Naruto, in which you unlock the seal, but they don't leave your body, and give you all of the power they think your body can handle, coating you in your Chakra Shroud and giving you new abilities. Any Tails that you don't have mastery of, will cause you to go insane with blood-lust and attack anything you classified as an 'Enemy' when you did. When you reach the amount of tails your Bijuu has, they completely reform and take over, killing you and unleashing the Bijuu into the world, unless your friends, in which you and your Bijuu can switch places willingly (Like Killer Bee and the Hachibi).

Kraken-Titan Sage Mode

---Stats--- (you have 7 points to spend. Every point you put into Chakra Control and Chakra increases it by 1%, as i don't want to make it too easy for this. Once you go up in rank your Chakra and Chakra Control go back down to 50% but you keep how much Chakra you have and how good your Chakra Control is. Meaning you can still do jutsu you were doing before that rank, but now you can refine your Chakra Control more and increase your Chakra more.)

Strength: 610
Speed: 863 [+2]
Handseal Speed: 507
Agility: 980 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 972
Knowledge: 871 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 141% (the more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.
Chakra: 20%, 582,733(every 5% is plus
500 Chakra. the number this number goes down by 100 every 5% you take off and put into chakra control.)
Finesse: 544 [+1](how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 492
Ryo (Money): 192150

With Violet eyes:
Chakra: 582,733
Chakra Control: 138%

-1398 kunai
-1375 shuriken
500 senbon
-2 feet
of regular wire
8 soldier pills
30 feet of ninja wire
Leather armor (covered in fake blood)
4 fuuma shuriken
Hiramekarei - (It takes 100 chakra to activate Hiramekarei, 100 chakra to change it's shape, and 200 chakra per post to maintain it's shape.)
Rare Special Kraken Summoning Contract (signed)
Chakra reactive armor
2 tanto and a ninjato
Nice writing brush
Kami's beads (worn)
A sample of Akihiko's blood

Last edited by a moderator:
@thirteenorphans alright, considering your characters from Kiri i took that into account on her Roll and she got Lightning, keep in mind that since their are currently no Jounin in Kiri that are players, right now your character can only do D-Rank missions and can only train in the Public Barracks, you're character can explore outside the village, but they can't go far away from it.

If no-one makes a Jonin for Kiri after a little while i'll allow your character to go on C-Ranks and train privately if they prove skilled enough later on. That or i might make a character myself to help solve this ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.