Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shoske

Wind Release - Gathering Clouds of Heaven - Rank A - 23 Hand Seals

Spirit Release - Fusion of the Dead and Living - Rank S - 35 Hand Seals - Chakra cost of 20,000 (1000/minute/round) (Sorry had to at least double it cause it does seem like a VERY strong technique for your character)

Spirit Release - Conjure - Rank B - 14 Hand Seals

Wind Release - Divine Wind - 2,000 Chakra to Cast (500 to maintain per round/minute. Increases in number and Strength the more chakra is put in.)

Wind Release - Great Breakthrough - 1,500 Chakra to Cast (increases in strength, range, and power the more chakra is put in.)

Wind Release - Vacuum Sphere - 5,000 Chakra to Cast (Increases in Strength, piercing power, and number the more chakra is put in.)

Wind Release - Vacuum Great Sphere - 7,000 Chakra to Cast (Increases in Strength and Size depending on how many Vacuum Sphere's are in use.)

Wind Release - Blade of Wind - 8,000 Chakra to Cast (500 Chakra to maintain every Minute/round. Increases in Length and piercing power the more chakra is put in.

Also, for your summons, could you please reformat it so that it just says Lizard Summoning Contract: (put a spoiler here containing the info on your summons ^^)

Once all that is done and you add all the costs and additional info on them, your character is accepted and i'll PM you your Kage's responsibilities and special things they can do ^^.

Last edited:
(Sorry had to at least double it cause it does seem like a VERY strong technique for your character)
That's fine ^^ I increased it too and the rate it wastes chakra, along with increasing a few other of the custom jutsu's chakra consumption. But besides, that I've edited everything so done :D

@Shoske yup, your character is all done and finished (though you might want to re-read your jutsu section because the Additional info for one of your just cut off XD), i'm gonna go ahead and edit Konohagakure's stuff's due to your answers to my questions ^^. I'll PM you shortly on what a kage can do and their responsibilities ^^.

Alright Everyone Konohagakure now has it's first Kage! Thanks to the Shodaime Hokage Shinzui Tsukikari, players in Konoha can buy a new special type of weapon, a reinforced hospital, better troops, a semi-large force, a not so great economy sadly, Real Estate is much cheaper, and have an Open Borders Treaty with Kumogakure.

I recommend everyone to read the "Something Special About this Village" part, i thought it was wonderful out of everything ;)

Thank you, I completely forgot to fill up that empty spot for that jutsu xD but ahhhh, I feel bad for giving that answer regarding the economy. Shinzui will be getting scorned by his assistant Dx

Well Nobodies perfect ^^, also i sent that PM and shiz :3.

Alright guys, i updated the original IC post and OOC Post into a new format to help manage every thing and not have it all in a huge unorganized cluster >_<.

@mahigan waiting on your reply to the final and slowly dying Missing Nin :3.

knew eventually someone would ask that :3

Chakra regenerates at +1000 chakra every minute when outside of battle. +5,000 for those with Sage mode. +10,000 for those who have sage mode activated during that recharge time.

Also chakra is fully restored once a character wakes up.

POWER NAPS ARE THE SECRET TO INFINITE CHAKRA CONFIRMED?
/jokes off
Thanks for answering my question! :>

That-i kinda want to add that just cause i could... XD JK :3

I posted the reply, you also might be the first person to LOOT in Naruto: A Second Chance! :3.

I had Masaru take two outfits from the dead Hunter-Nin. I don't know if I can do that or not, if I can't let me know and I'll change my post. The rest of the loot I labeled "GM LOOT" in Masaru's inventory, which I'll edit after you let me know. :)

Well i think it's pretty obvious you can take their clothes, but other than that i have to tell you what you got as loot ^^

@mahigan well i rolled what your character got for their LOOT, and surprisingly enough they got a Normal Summoning Contract for Alligators/Crocodiles. Be sure to read the "How Summoning Contracts Work" Section in the Original post in IC.

@Timv9 when posting an Action/Reaction in a fight, please don't put the result, ruins RP and doesn't let the other person react to it. Right now it's up to @Yaoi Master Gavin if you have to edit your post or not to fix it >_>

Actually, that works perfectly fine. Not exactly what I had been hoping for, but very close.

Comes riding in on a dragon like a majestic horse as it breathes fire destroying the entire elemental nations except fire country as he stands upon a pile of corpses basking in his enemies blood and sitting upon a throne of skulls as he uses his spirit release to eternally torture all of his enemies... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

But no, seriously, however way you wish, could be anything to just waking up to coming back from exploring around Konoha to watching Hibiki's Genin Team fight Hibiki from the bushes like some creepy stalker...

Comes riding in on a dragon like a majestic horse as it breathes fire destroying the entire elemental nations except fire country as he stands upon a pile of corpses basking in his enemies blood and sitting upon a throne of skulls as he uses his spirit release to eternally torture all of his enemies... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
But no, seriously, however way you wish, could be anything to just waking up to coming back from exploring around Konoha to watching Hibiki's Genin Team fight Hibiki from the bushes like some creepy stalker...
:D *starts typing up his post with Shinzui destorying all of the other nations* Oh wait...you said no >.> *backspaces* But I'll think of something, I may just have him stalk Hibiki xD or maybe the two missing nin Shika and Masaru >.>

I would find stalking Shika and Masaru would be creepier than Hibiki >_>. 2 Random missing nin from Kiri and your just like "Hey, i'm hokage, i'm go to the border of my country hundres of miles away from my village just to watch a B and C Rank Missing Nin Pair, cause i can :D"

Status
Not open for further replies.