Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD I'm sorry TT_TT *criez* jk XD

Alright added another clan to Konoha's clans and added Mahigans characters to the Bingo Book ^^.

Wait she has the almighty push?

Yesh, Kumiko has Rinnegan and Deva Path (Almighty Push and Ultimate Pull) as her first out of the six.

Hmm, should I wait for Tim to post or post nao...

So far i'm loving the people who have decided to play this, because they've been following rules and the How-To's like pro's and help each other when needed without needing for me to answer. It's so self-sufficient and fun. Love you guys!

Well, I'm really enjoying this so I want to see it go far. Not to mention I really like this version of Hibiki. I've never played him this way. He's always had a distinctly Asian feel though since he's usually a kitsune.

Edited CS to add Body Flicker. Is there anything I'm supposed to do ICly? I don't really have a team or anything.

@Yaoi Master Gavin yea he put that you just made clones by the expanse of chakra but @Timv9 he is correct, Hidden Mist distributes chakra into the mist to manage it, meaning those with Sharingan and Rinnegan can't see through it, they just see a large cloud of mist.

@Phantom Zero For your first post ICly just copy past your Skill, Jutsu, and Stats section, add ---inventory--- and put the objects specified in the Original Post IC, down near the bottom where the Starters are listed.

Or you can just do what Yaoi Master Gavin did and add ---inventory--- to your original character sheet, put the objects, then link it in a Spoiler ICly and put your Chakra Amount below that link, so that you can manage your chakra without accidentally killing your character.

Looks like we have a contradiction in the resource. The Sharingan entry says he can, but the Hiding in Mist entry says he can't. It might just be that the Sharingan allows in natural means as opposed to jutsu based methods.

This said though, @KyuubKitsune9 has already given us a ruling on the contradiction.

I meant more along the lines of a plan of action. Something to do, people to talk to, etc.

I don't want to complain because I like this roleplay a lot but a two tomoe sharingan can copy jutsu and see through fog and you have taken both away. I understand not wanting to make the sharingan overpowerd which I'm fine with but now it's like your taking all the abilities away.

My characters will be passing through the Country of Fire soon! Maybe we could bump into each other @Phantom Zero :)
Which brings up a question for @KyuubKitsune9, will you be sending NPC hunter-nin or do I make up the encounters?

@Timv9 actually not being able to see through the mist is a Canon thing, as is proven during the first season with Kakashi's encounters with Zabuza, as evidence by having the 3 tomoe'd sharingan but he wasn't able to tell until Zabuza showed up, and even in canon it showed that he couldn't tell which Zabuza's were clones or not >_>.

AKA what i mean is, the Sharingan can see through Natural vision impairings and mists, not Chakra Laced one's.

@mahigan well i was going to make an Encounter with a few Missing Nin soon, but if you want to do it go ahead (but keep in mind that i'd still control them, aka i'll be doing their management and moves/rounds and such, aka posting for them.)

@Phantom Zero that made me laugh more than it was supposed to..., also in terms of action, you could always try and do a few D-Rank missions, as those are the missions a genin can do themselves and earn a bit of pocket money to spend. Or you could go to the Barracks and train your character in something.

Okay so tell me exactly what I con do with a two tomoe sharnigan please. So I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.