Appearance: Present Day
Village: Konohagakure
Bijuu: The Nine Tailed Fox, Kurama
First Element: Earth
Second Element: GM pending
Clan: N/A
Weapons/Equipment
  • Standard Equipment
    Kunai, exploding tags, etc. The usual faire you'd see a ninja equipped with.
  • Tanto
    A blade used alongside his kenjutsu 'style'.
  • S-Rank Arm Seal
    In addition to the true jinchuuriki seal upon the back of his left hand, Minori's entire left arm is wrapped in a sealing scroll containing many fuuinjutsu designed to act as further restraints, as well as self-repair and growth should it get damaged. The properties of the scroll mean that, while Kurama cannot use Minori and his body, Minori cannot use Kurama and his vast chakra reserves. As an added side-effect, the left hand has effectively become useless for things such as chakra-based jutsu or hand sealing due to the properties of the seal. Only about half the scroll needs to be unwrapped to unleash its power, and its been 'coded', so to speak, so that only the Hokage and he himself can unwrap it.
Family: Haimura Shingen (Missing, Presumed Dead), Haimura Kohaku (Deceased)
Teacher:
Past:
Minori never really knew his father. All he knows is that he did something bad, put a really evil thing into his left hand when he was a baby and then just left the village. And though he was not as evil as Minori's mind made him out to be, the extra seal upon his arm from the Hokage did absolutely nothing to indicate that the act was anything other than something irrevocably horrible. He was raised by his mother, a medic-nin who worked both in the field and at the hospital. It was definitely her who had influenced him most of all, even if she hadn't known it. Not trusting a child-jinchuuriki on his own, Minori was always brought along with her for outings at the hospital, where he saw people suffering and could do nothing to help. When he had to be left alone, all he experienced was ostracization at the hands of his peers. Eventually the two concepts sort of just... clicked together with a catalyst from his now deceased mother. If everyone thought he was evil because of his father, then he'd redeem himself. He'd become a hero.

At the Academy Minori performed as a rather good student, though he often missed lessons on his crusade toward heroism, and what he did know was almost often unrelated to the lesson he had appeared for. At the very least, he was proficient enough in Taijutsu and his attempts at heroism, misguided or not, had stopped the village from hating his guts by virtue of association with evil. Although now some would hate him for how annoyingly suck-up and stupid he and his actions seemed. Unfortunately failed his first year by virtue of being unable to use any of the Academy curriculum jutsu, but that merely motivated him to figure out how to get past his handicap. Eventually he found his answer, and began training until he finally figured it out. Thus the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tails finally graduated and became a Genin.
Personality: Minori is insanely optimistic, even to the point of bordering outright denial at times. His optimism is matched only by his odd fixation on becoming a 'hero' and his inability to stand by when someone needs a helping hand, the latter of which he'd gained the nickname Hai-kun ("Yes-kun") for his troubles. He's typically polite when calm, but gets easily overexcited, which lends itself to some other traits. He has the tendency to display unreal levels of tenacity when setting out to accomplish something, and stubbornly defends his own point of view until proven wrong (and sometimes even after!) However Minori is, surprisingly enough, the type to just withstand abuse against himself without complaint.

---Skills---
Taijutsu: C (Strong Fist)
Ninjutsu: D
Medical Ninjutsu: C
Kenjutsu: E (No Style/"Pretend Swordsman")
Shurikenjutsu: D
One-Handed Hand Seals: C
Eight Inner Gates: D (2/8)

---Jutsu---
E-Rank
  • Body Replacement (200 Chakra)
  • Transformation (50 Chakra)
  • Clone (100 Chakra, 20% Control)
D-Rank
  • Body Flicker (600 Chakra, 70% Control)
C-Rank
  • Chakra Scalpel (100 + 75/round Chakra per Hand)
B-Rank
A-Rank
S-Rank
Eight Inner Gates

• Gate of Opening (+15 Strength, +10 Speed, +10 Finesse, +10 Stamina, Fatigued After Use)
  • Gate of Healing (+15 Strength, +15 Speed, +15 Finesse, +12 Stamina, Muscle Damage After Use)

Misc
  • Nine-Tails Healing Factor (Passive HP Regeneration)

---Stats---
Strength: 7
Speed: 14
Handseal Speed: 4
Agility: 14
Intelligence: 15
Knowledge: 2
Chakra Control: 75%
Chakra: 25% (1500 + 160000)
Finesse: 4
Stamina: 8
Ryo: 2,000

No cool names for the Taijutsu style, since I'm bad at naming things.

I added the Medicinal Knowledge skill, since the standard Knowledge skill seems to be more general than specialized. E-Rank Eight Gates basically means that he doesn't know jack about it, but I'm intending for him to learn it at some point.

And before I go choose my two nonstandard Jutsu, a few questions:
1) What's the rank for Chakra Scalpels and Chakra Enhanced Strength, since they don't seem to have ranks in their pages?
2) Do the 'simple' Taijutsu techniques (e.g. Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, Dynamic Entry, etc) count as Jutsu?
3) Do Jutsu that require another Jutsu (e.g. Dancing Leaf -> First Gate -> Primary Lotus, Shadow Clone -> Crescent Moon Dance, etc) to use count as separate Jutsu or just one?

Also I will say that I probably horribly butchered Narutoverse mechanics with the arm seal, but since fuuinjutsu can seal/absorb chakra, I suppose you can say it works by absorbing all of Kurama's chakra and repairs and grows by using it.

Or something. Not quite sure if that works, but the opportunity for a 'This Just Got Real' indicator was too hard to pass up xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a character..but he is from the Land of Iron, gah!
Can I just submit his rough character sheet in order to see what I need to tweak about him?
(ps i will change the character sheet to yours after I submit him, but still wanna submit him in his original, just cause)
Introduction
daichi-jpg.46278

Name: Daichi Hashikawa

Nickname(s): Shadow parasol Samurai

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Pan-sexual

Birthday: Nov 3

Life Story: "Huh, never knew I could do that."
------------------------
About him

Personality: Sociopathic, Odd.

Good Habit(s): Dining Etiquette.

Bad Habit(s): Bites his fingers when he thinks, rarely eats full meals.

Likes: Cold/Humid Weather, Bitter fruit, Night time, quiet.

Dislikes: Overly Salty Food, lightning.

Hobbies: Wood Carving, Writing Poetry

Fears: Losing his weapon, being out smarted.

Strengths: Analyses possible outcomes easily, Reads subtle body languages and follows accordingly.

Weaknesses: Works best alone, easily dismisses human lives as nothing.

Special Powers/Abilities: Has amazing Chakra control and Chakra reserves.

Ambition/Life-long Dream: Become the founder for his own village.

Best Class: Sword training

Worst Class: Genjutsu class

Parent: Hanako Mori- Mother
Katsu Hashikawa- Father

Siblings: None

Relatives: Yoshiro Hashikawa- Uncle

Pets: Sanshō̄o

Best Friends: None

Friends: None

Crushes: Kitsui Toma

Rivals: The Hitotose Clan

Birth Nation: Land of Iron

Current Village: Hidden leaf

Teammates: Deceased- Amami Itoh, Kitsui Toma, Genjii Usui

Sensei: Deceased- Sensei Isibashi

Nindo: " I fight for the man that is me, and only me, and I will fight better than the enemy before me."

Chakra Element: Water, Lightning

Jutsu # 1

Name: Sword Release.

Handsign(s): none.

Description: Creates a large chakra blade projectile that is flung at the enemy

Range: User

Type: ranged

Jutsu # 2

Name: Shadow style: Harem of the Parasol

Sign: Run Blade along his hand, place a handprint onto the parasol.

Description: covers the area above with a multitude of umbrellas, shadowing everything to total darkness, Daichi can then use his multi strike samurai style to kill or incapacitate enemies quickly. This drains his chakra levels tremendously and if too much blood is absorbed into the Parasol, he could perish.

Range: large

Weapon(s): Shadow sword parasol, Ninjato

Ninjutsu [ninja techniques]: 7/10

Genjutsu [illusion techniques]: 2/10

Taijutsu [martial arts techniques]: 9/10

Kekkei Genkai [bloodline traits]: 0/10

Doujutsu [eye techniques]: 7/10

Kinjutsu [forbidden techniques]: 3/10

Fuuinjutsu [sealing techniques]: 0/10

Accuracy: 8/10

Weaponry: 10/10

Stealth: 8/10

Speed: 9/10

Traps: 2/10

Tracking: 5/10

Chakra Control: 8/10

Analytical Skills: 8/10

Strategy: 7/10

Leadership: 4/10

Clan History: A noble samurai clan with strong roots, although they have deep ancestral roots in the land of iron, they are far from a nobility.

Clan Status: alive

Kekkei Genkai: Miteminufuri

Handsign(s): none

Description: By permanently rendering the user born with this doujutsu blind, they can access enhanced senses of smell, scent, sound and sense. They could easily detect small vibrations in the air if they concentrate, as well as 'see' other peoples chakra.

Range: 60 ft (1 mile while in intense meditation)

Type: Doujutsu

Body Type/Looks: Tall and skinny, he is lightly muscled with snow white neck-length hair and clouded green eyes.

Blood Type: A+

Height: 5'11

Weight: 170

Everyday Outfit(s): under-clothing worn for samurai armor, a flamboyant kimono once and a while

Mission Outfit(s): light samurai armor, mostly iron and leather.

Accessories: Parasol

Makeup: none

Scent: Faintly fragrant, like a rose bush from far away.

Hairstyle(s): neck length white hair

Scars, Tattoos, Jewelry and/or Piercings: Wave mural tattoo on his back, slash scarring on his shoulder

Favorite Food(s): Green apples

Favorite Number(s): 15

Favorite Season(s): Winter

Favorite Time of Day: Daybreak

@Avower yes she can still have Mitarashi as her last name ^^

@Phantom Zero

1)The rank for Chakra Scalpel is C-Rank, It costs 200 Chakra and has a 150 Chakra per Round cost to maintain. It also requires Medical Ninjutsu Rank D.

2)Chakra Enhanced Strength is a B-Rank Technique that costs 90% Chakra Control, 5,000 Chakra, and 50 Chakra per round to maintain. It also requires Medical Ninjutsu Rank C

3) No the 'Simple' Taijutsu technique do not count as justu, but you must know the fighting style (which in this case is the Goken) up to at least C-Rank Level.

4)They count as separate Jutsu.

5)In order to use the Eight Gates you need to know the Goken to at-least D-Rank Level, and you're able to unlock/train to unlock 2 Gates every Letter Grade up for Goken.

6)Next to Eight Inner Gates don't put a Letter Rank, put the number of gates he can go to currently.

7) Once you do change Taijutsu to Goken to use the Eight Gates, you must list each Gate as a Seperate C-Rank Jutsu (Like listing the Name's Gate of Opening, Gate of Life, Gate of Death, ect ect. I'll tell you what the effects are and what happens when you use them. Keep in mind that it get's harder to train a gate depending on the higher number the gate is.)

8)Your characters First Element is Earth/Doton.

9)About sealing and everything, Kishimoto (the Writer/Author for Naruto in case you didn't know ^^) literally said that Sealing is Capable of Anything so long as that person has the Skill, Imagination, and Chakra.

10) Medical Knowledge and Medical Ninjutsu are different. Medical Knowledge plays into the Knowledge Stat, not it's own Skill, as Medical Ninjutsu is your skill and level in, well, Medical Ninjutsu.

@Domotoro Yes you can use this character but his Clan must be one of the ones listed on the Original Post. Other than That just change everything to fit into the CS i have and i'll check everything and get you set.

CS Changes:

Strong Fist Derivative C -> True Strong Fist C
Medic Knowledge D -> Medical Ninjutsu C
Ninjutsu C -> Ninjutsu D
Element N/A -> Earth

+Two Jutsu: Chakra Scalpels, Body Flicker. Are the values for Chakra Scalpels halved when using it on only one hand?

+Three Simple Taijutsu Techniques: Leaf Gale (Spinning low kick), Leaf Rising Wind (High kick), Dynamic Entry (...Dynamic Entry)

+Two Gates: Opening and Healing. No idea if these count for jutsu. Completely willing to get rid of Healing.

+Faceclaim

CS Changes:
Strong Fist Derivative C -> True Strong Fist C
Medic Knowledge D -> Medical Ninjutsu C
Ninjutsu C -> Ninjutsu D
Element N/A -> Earth
+Two Jutsu: Chakra Scalpels, Body Flicker. Are the values for Chakra Scalpels halved when using it on only one hand?
+Three Simple Taijutsu Techniques: Leaf Gale (Spinning low kick), Leaf Rising Wind (High kick), Dynamic Entry (...Dynamic Entry)
+Two Gates: Opening and Healing. No idea if these count for jutsu. Completely willing to get rid of Healing.
+Faceclaim
Yes the Values are halved for Chakra Scalpels when only using one.

For Shunshin/Body Flicker the values are costs 600 Chakra and 220% Chakra control, so only Jounin can use it because those of that rank start at their Character Sheets Base Chakra Control (which in this case is 75%) Plus 200%, sorry >_<.

the Gates are considered Taijutsu (as it is explained in the Manga that the Gates don't use Chakra.)

Next to Gate of Opening, in parenthesis, put (When Activated, +10 Strength, +10 Speed, +10 Stamina +10 Finesse. Player is Fatigued/Extremely Tired after Use.)

Next to Gate of Healing, in parenthesis, put (When Activated, +15 Strength, +15 Speed, +15 Stamina, +12 Finesse. Muscles get strained after Use.)

Aww. What a shame about Body Flicker. Though that's some steep control for a D ranker O.o Can I debate for it to be lowered? Since don't some genin in the series use it too? I know for sure that chunin do. Plus it's been ranked as a D technique and all.

And I made the edits, but I don't have a second jutsu since I don't think I can find anything that's with the style I'm going for. Also, am I wrong in assuming that your stat in a jutsu field equals the maximum rank jutsu you can use? Like, Genjutsu D = D rank genjutsu and under?

This looks like fun. I hope two characters are okay. Also are the Akatsuki present here (seeing how the Jinchuuriki are)?

Name: Shika Yukimura
Appearance:
Ibuki-onimushasoul.jpg
Village you came from: Kirigakure
Ninja Rank before leaving: Jounin
Bingo Book Rank: B
First Element: Wind
Second Element: (you will not start out with a second element unless i say so)
Weapons/Equipment:
A simple yumi carried with sixty arrows in a quiver.

7hknKpe.png
A handful of kunai and shuriken carried in a weapon pouch.
A short wakizashi carried on her hip.
sh2328.jpg

Family: Hisao Yukimura (Father), Eri Yukimura (Mother, surname formerly Ide)
Personality:
Although she is a missing-nin, there is nothing Shika values more than loyalty to those deemed close to her. It's getting there that's the issue, as she doesn't hand out her trust very easily. However, she will not let others choose her own path. Only those she believes to be better than her (not necessarily strength) can hope to only influence her decisions. Shika strongly believes in two eyes for an eye - those who start the conflict are the ones to blame and punish.She also has no absolute code of morality, for example she may kill even Genin in her way but she won't steal a single ryo. She also admires those who abide by the rules - whatever rules they may be (self-made, village rules) along with hard work, that being a virtue she also holds in high regard. She doesn't believe in natural talent and that hard work along with perseverance will always back the victor. Although she has killed her own fair share of Shinobi, Shika always tries to grant them a dignified death - torture is reserved for the lowest of the low.
Why you Left the Village:
A disastrous mission ended up in the deaths of two teams' Genin, hers included. Although there was a very small chance for the Genin to recover, Shika chose to kill them instead of subjecting them to a crippled, painful, and shameful life. Shika executed every single one by her own hands, causing her to be exiled and labeled a missing-nin of Kirigakure along with the other squad's Jounin. Her side of the story unable to be told, Shika is known only to have mercilessly slain the six Genin of Kirigakure.
Past:
Shika was born to two simple Genin of Kirigakure. They led very traditional lives, instilling a sense of discipline and honour in her at a young age. Unlike other aspiring Shinobi, Shika was taught the more physical jutsus such as taijutsu, kenjutsu and a family tradition, kyūjutsu. At first, she trained to be considered for a spot in the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. However when she discovered the element of her Chakra Release to be Wind, a rarity in Kirigakure compared to the more common Water, Shika was forced to give up that dream and focus on her kyūjutsu instead. Even with just the basic training for her ninjutsu, Shika passed her exams with ease. Her parents wished for her to stop at the Genin level and return home, as they were of the opinion that going further would be useless. Besides, a girl her age should be staying home and taking care of her elderly parents. Shika didn't agree with their sentiments and continued her Shinobi career, eventually being promoted from a Tokujō to a fully-fledged Jounin. Later on, she was labeled a missing-nin after a disastrous mission and is now on the run with Masaru Goya, the Jounin (now fellow missing-nin) who was with her on that fateful day.

---Skills---
Taijutsu:
C (Leaf Great Whirlwind)
Ninjutsu: C
Genjutsu: N/A
Kenjutsu: B (Iaidō)
Fuuinjutsu: N/A
Shurikenjutsu: C
Kyūjutsu: B
Doujutsu: N/A
Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: N/A

---Jutsu---
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Kawarimi (costs 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (costs 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (costs 50 Chakra.)
Name: Swallow's Flight
Handseal's: 2
Type: Kyūjutsu, Elemental (Wind)
Chakra Control: 150%
Chakra Cost: 100 per arrow.
Description: Sharpens and reduces drag on arrows using the air, making arrows fly faster, hit harder and pierce better.

Name: Invisible Barrage
Handseal's: 6
Type: Kyūjutsu, Elemental (Wind)
Chakra Control: 200%
Chakra Cost: 150 per arrow.
Description: Clones the fired arrow into multiple copies made of piercing wind. Hard to see the cloned copies, as they are made of air, but they are capable of doing the same damage as the original. Can be combined with.

Name: Violent Wind's Melody
Handseal's: 4
Type: Elemental (Wind)
Chakra Control: 100%
Chakra Cost: 20 per minute.
Description: Increases the sound of the wind, making it harder to hear or detect her arrows.
D - Temporary Paralysis Technique (100 Chakra, incapacitates one enemy for one round)
C - Scattering Thousand Crows Technique (300 Chakra)

---Stats---
Strength: 29
Speed: 30
Handseal Speed: 25
Agility: 28 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 25
Knowledge: 25 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 50% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 250%)
Chakra: 50%, 50,000
Finesse: 30 (how fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 25
Ryo (money): 50,000

Name: Masaru Goya
Appearance:
Doi.Hansuke.full.878593.jpg
Village you came from: Kirigakure
Ninja Rank before leaving: Jounin
Bingo Book Rank: C
First Element: Water
Second Element: (you will not start out with a second element unless i say so)
Weapons/Equipment: Standard amount of kunai and shuriken stored in weapon pouch. A pouch of military rations pills. A pouch of poisoned senbon.
Family: Jun Goya (Father, Deceased), Izumi Goya (Mother), Jiro Goya (Younger Brother, Genin)
Personality:
Ambitious, intelligent and possessing a sharp tongue has gotten Masaru into as many bad spots as it has gotten him out. It isn't intentional, as Masaru is the one to avoid fights as much as possible but his blunt observations aren't for everyone. He believes that a defeated foe is better than a dead one, for he believes in the idea of everybody receiving a second chance. He isn't opposed to killing however - on the contrary, Masaru will murder his way to the top if given the opportunity. He often over analyzes things and tries to scope out the situation as much as possible, even if it means giving the enemy time to run away or prepare an especially extravagant technique. He respects those who show talent but only after they are dead or he has escaped. At the end of the day, he desires the respect and power knowledge brings.
Why you Left the Village:
A disastrous mission ended up in the deaths of two teams' Genin, his included. Although there was a very small chance for the Genin to recover, his fellow Jounin Shika Yukimura chose to kill them instead of giving them the opportunity to life. Unable and unwilling to stop her, he too was exiled as a missing-nin after failing to report back to Kirigakure.
Past:
Masaru Goya was born to two elite Jounin of Kirigakure. He was groomed to follow on the same path, being taught ninjutsu by his parents, especially by his father. As a result, they had very little time to be parents to him, instead of teachers. Masaru sought only to learn and do well as a Shinobi to gain their approval the only way he knew how. He briefly considered the option of training towards a spot for the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, but his parents specialized in ninjutsu/genjutsu and wished for him to do the same. Ever the obliging son, he listened to their commands and eventually became a Jounin. Along the way he bonded with a fellow Shinobi from Kirigakure, Shika Yukimura. Once his father died, Masaru decided it was time to follow his own goals but his childhood had influenced him quite a bit, leading him towards greyer areas for greater knowledge. Although he did manage to gain quite a tab on himself, it was only after a disastrous mission Masaru was labeled a missing-nin from Kirigakure. He is now on the run with his fellow missing-nin, Shika Yukimura.

---Skills---
Taijutsu:
C (Basic Academy)
Ninjutsu: B
Genjutsu: B (Characters skill in Illusions, must have 80% Chakra Control.)
Kenjutsu: N/A
Fuuinjutsu: C
Shurikenjutsu: C
Doujutsu: N/A
Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: N/A

---Jutsu---
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
D - Hiding in Mist Technique (Water Release) (300 Chakra initially, 50 Chakra for every additional minute)
C - Hiding in Water Technique (Water Release) (200 Chakra initially, 75 Chakra for every additional minute)
C - Water Prison Technique (Water Release) (600 Chakra initially, 200 Chakra for every additional minute)
Name: Sudden Drowning Illusion
Handseals: 13
Type: Genjutsu, Elemental (Water)
Chakra Cost: 200 per minute.
Description: Gives the target the illusion of drowning. (Incapacitates enemy for two rounds, ends when target is hit by something)
Name: Scalding River Illusion
Handseal's: 8
Type: Genjutsu, Elemental (Water)
Chakra Cost: 250 per minute.
Description: Gives the target the illusion of swimming in boiling water. (Incapacitates enemy for two rounds and ends when target is hit by something. Leaves behind small burns and sensitive skin)

---Stats---
Strength:
Speed: 25
Handseal Speed: 30
Agility: 25 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 30
Knowledge: 28 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 56% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 256%)
Chakra: 50%, 50,000
Finesse: 23 (how fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 25
Ryo (money): 50,000

@Phantom Zero Alright then, you can use Body Flicker/Shunshin but it will take up one of your characters Jutsu that he/she can know from the start (i'm not trying to be mean by not saying his/her gender, i'm just to tired currently to go over your character sheet again as i have just woken up and it's 1 AM.), the cost is still 600 Chakra, but the chakra control required is 70%.

And yes you are wrong in assuming that, the rank in a jutsu field is how good you are using that type of jutsu field.

If you choose to still use Body Flicker/Shunshin, than just add it's cost and such as will (like all other Jutsu) and then your character is accepted ^^.

Also i had the Chakra Control Requirment for Body Flicker/Shunshin so high was because i wanted it so only Jounin would know it at the start and a Genin can't just start learning it off the bat without training.

@mahigan The Akatsuki are not in this, but you can Create them with a different name or something if you wish, just keep in mind that only Rinnegan users can summon the Gedo Mazo to steal bijuu and right now only Kumiko Uzumaki has the Rinnegan, but your characters don't know yet that Kumiko Uzumaki has the Rinnegan.

For Shika Yukimura

1)Swallows Flight is a C-Rank Justu, cost is 100 Per arrow, 150% chakra control, and 2 Handseals.

2) Invisible Barrage is a C-Rank Jutsu, cost is 150 per arrow, 200% Chakra Controlm and 6 Handseals.

3)Violent Wind Technique is a D-Rank Jutsu, 20 chakra per minute/Round, Chakra Control of 100%, and 4 Handseals.

4)Temporary Paralysis Technique requires 100 Chakra to cast, and it Stuns/Incapacitates 1 Enemy for 1 Round (meaning on their next Round/Reaction to your Round they can't do anything, instead that person will just make a Post about how their character can't move.)

5) Scattering Thousand Crows Technique costs 300 Chakra.

For Masaru Goya

1) Hiding in Mist Technique costs 300 Chakra to perform and 50 Chakra to keep it going per minute/round.

2)Hiding in Water Technique is C-Rank and costs 200 Chakra to perform and 75 Chakra to keep it going per minute/round.

3)Water Prison Technique requires 600 Chakra to perform and 200 Chakra to keep it going per minute/round.

4) Sudden Drowning Illusion is a B-Rank jutsu, requires 13 Handseals, costs 200 Chakra to use per minute/Round, stuns/incapacitates target for 2 rounds, automatically ends when target is hit by something (this is just the effect it'll have on the enemies you use in while in combat.)

5)Scalding River Illusion is a C-Rank jutsu, requires 8 Handseals, costs 250 Chakra per minute/round, same as above (stuns/incapacitates target for 2 rounds) but also damages the opponent slight (small burns and red sensitive skin) during this time, automatically ends when target is hit by something.

6) Just so you know, you can edit your Chakra control and Chakra as much as you want right now without using points BUT every percentage but into chakra control lowers that percentage in Chakra, and vice versa, keep that in mind. Of course if you want to use points to increase your chakra control/chakra without having to exchange percentages like you already have done then thats fine.

Missing Nin Info

Your characters will be put into the Bingo Book with Higher bounties than Ninja that are members of Villages.

If your characters DIE they will not be sent to the hospital like characters that are members of a village, instead they will die permanently, to which you can make a new character if want to.

Because your ninja are Missing Nin, they will be hunted down by NPC Anbu and Missing Nin from Kirigakure.

Since your characters are from Kirigakure, you can join any village besides Kirigakure, so long as you get that kage's permission.

Keep what i said about the Akatsuki and the additional info i added to it in mind because they are very important and you could potentially break RP if you don't.

@Jessica2477 AH! I'm so sorry i forgot >_<. Since your character has the Rinnegan and you chose Deva Path as their starting path, in the Jutsu section put (Repulsive Forces 100 Chakra, gets stronger with more chakra put in to the technique.)(Attractive Forces 200 Chakra, gets stronger with more chakra put in to the technique.)

Once your character learns how to use at least 4 different paths than that character will be able to learn Chibaku Tensei (A deva path technique that allows the user to create a small black ball of extremely attractive forces that is thrown into the air and causes everything around it to be drawn into it. I'm pretty sure you've seen the Pein fight to know where i'm going with this ^^)

@KyuubKitsune9

Got it. o3o

Just wondering if it'll ever be possible for Akihiko to get the Rinnegan in the future. I don't want him to be a Sakura his whole life.

Well, i can only think of 2 ways for him to gain it, 1 is a possibility while the other is guaranteed.

The possibility one is watching Kumiko die.

The guaranteed one is taking one of Kumiko's eyes.

I gotcha ^^, also i can't wait for your response in IC ^^

Alright @mahigan your characters are accepted ^^, your 2 characters will be starting in the Land of Noodles since they were originally from Kirigakure. (if you don't know where that is located, i'm uploading a map of the elemental nations in a few to the Original Post in IC, so you could always check that^^.)

Last edited:
@Timv9 Actually, only a 3 Tomoe'd sharingan can copy Jutsu, a 2 tomoe'd sharingan just allows you to see how their using chakra, allowing him to see when a Jutsu is going to be used.

@Timv9 yes i know, but i didn't want to make it too easy, or for sharingan to be so powerful, so i made the requirement 3 to even things out. Just like how it's harder to learn skills when having the Rinnegan since someone who does have it can train in the Six Paths of the Sage, The 7th Path, Dead Body Possessing Technique, all 5 Main Elements, and learn how to summon the Gedo Mazo.

To Everyone Else!

I have Added a Map of the Elemental Nations, and how Progression in Ninja Rank, Letter Rank, and Skill Rank works in the Original Post. The How things work for Progression is in the same section as the other How Things Work. The Map of the Elemental Nations is at the Very Bottom of the Original Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.